Catherine Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've told you, how I love..., tall, long leggy women; like you Catherine!"

"And I've called you a pig too, Swaggart." I get in return.

"But I was paying you, a compliment." telling her.

"And I was paying you one too," she tosses back.

"You're killing me girl!" Laughing out loud with it.

"Not tonight, Swaggart; not tonight!" I get now.

"That's a relief," trying to get in the last word.

"Don't take them off," Sandy was saying, meaning the sheer thong panties I had on; the type I would wear with the kind of dress I was wearing that night Bobby; they don't give away panty lines that would show with the kind of dress material, which clings to all the curves; especially over the butt!" She tells me this.

"And there I was, standing in their bedroom, naked except for my thong pantys and the modest high heels I still had on, in front a woman, who played with me totally naked, only a few weeks before." Catherine tells me.

"Sit on the edge of the bed," Sandy tells me," your butt, a bit further onto the bed," she says.

"I did what she asked, but it's what Sandy did after I wiggled my butt a little bit further back onto the bed -- you want to know why Sandy asked me to do that; Swaggart?" Catherine asks..

"You're going to tell me anyway; right..., Catherine?"

"It's what you..., like to do to me before we fuck -- or any other time too?"

"I don't need to answer; do I," telling her, because I already know it's what Sandy did to your fat pussy; she was nursing on your 'girly-dick!"

"Oh God..., did she ever," she throws right back at me.

"Lift and spread your legs and hold them that way, Sandy ordered me and just as I did she had her face right into my pussy; the kinky bitch was licking my pussy through the crotch of my panties until she pulled the crotch aside and went right at me." Catherine's telling me this? "Sandy had my first curling up the bed spread; just like she did at Diane's, where everybody wanted a turn at me!" She tosses that at me now.

Oh, my god..., I can't believe she's telling me that!

"What's the matter, Swaggart," she asks, obviously the look I must have on my face.

"I was the new girl, Bob; the hit of the weekend they called me, the new meat of the weekend," she says.

"Oh My God, girl I can't believe you're telling me this!" Choking it out through my laughter all the while trying to get out, Your killing me girl!

"I, bet, you were!" Telling her now that I've recovered my senses. "And a very big hit with me the moment I caught up with you outside that coffee shop except, you knocked me out of the park!" No lie telling her that.

"You are..., telling me the truth; all of what you just told me; right?" Thinking she may have only been teasing to get my reaction.

"No Bobby!" She came back. "I wasn't making it up; Sandy's one kinky bitch and I love her," she tells me this.

"There's more, she says, if you want to hear that too -- it's what happened when Richard joined Sandy and me later," she says.

With my head swimming from what she just told me; I think I'm going to need another vodka and bitter lemon without the twist. But just about then is when the hostess arrives with another couple to seat them in the booth right behind the seat back of where Catherine has relaxed into.

"I guess not, at least not here," telling her. "But perhaps you can tell me as you're driving me back to my house. That is Catherine, if you're sober enough to drive." My hand causally indicated her very empty wine glass.

"Who said I was taking you home, she says, I only said, I was taking you out to dinner." She's telling me. "But I'm a good girl, she says, so I will take you home; it's too cold out for you to have to walk all that way." She shoots at me along with her laughter behind it.

Five minutes later with everything taken care of including helping Catherine with her coat on it's out the door and into her car. But instead of her backing away from the parking spot she leans over towards me with her, "Kiss me you bastard! Kiss me like you think you know how I feel about you!" She's telling me.

Putting my left arm across and around to grip her shoulder where I almost pull her out of the driver's seat, across the center console, crushing her mouth, driving my tongue into it brings on that whimper of wanting deep in her throat. These damn bucket seats wouldn't give me enough freedom so that I could pull her out of her seat and fuck her right there and now in the confines this damn car!

"WOW!" Her head pressed against mine. "I don't make things up Catherine and I don't lie! Telling her.

"I know," she replies to a resigning sigh of admission.

Loosening my my hold on her, she settles back into her seat, the seat belt clicking, she puts the car in gear and backing up, turning around to exit the parking lot, where it's a hard acceleration up the road that parallels the expressway to a easy merge into the mid evening traffic followed by minutes of silence; from both of us.

"You gave me a hard-on!"

"WHAT!' she says, snapping her head around taking a quick look at me, then back to the road.

"I said, Catherine..., you gave me a hard on describing how Sandy made you strip to your panty's then making you display your pussy through them like she told you, then licked you through them before pulling them aside to mouth fuck you; how many times did she make you cum, Catherine?" Asking her all that, never taking my eyes off her profile.

But her not answering what I asked I've begun to think what she told me back in the restaurant was all of what I would hear. So turning back looking out the windshield and everything zipping by the way it is. Along with glancing over trying to see the speedometer reading, "I'm not going that fast, she says, you're just used to riding in that big ass truck of yours," she tells me.

"Well that, "big ass truck of mine," you call it, got me to the train station that icy morning. Where you had to give up this sweet ride to be chauffeured in a four wheel drive SUV to that same train station. My truck, just so you know, has four wheel drive too. It also transports kayaks and canoes to some very secluded spots where they're paddled out to an island in a lake where I fucked Carly the first time. Have you ever tried to fuck in this sweet ride; Catherine? A reference to her Porsche.

"Have I called YOU, a pig lately!" I get back. If not, she follows, consider it as what I just said!" "And who is this Carly?" She's asking. Where I have to roll down the window to get some cold air, hoping to clear my watery eyes she's had me laughing so hard at her.

"Catherine, Carly is another member of my harem of sweet, beautiful, exciting women; like you," telling her.

"What the fuck!" Comes out of her, "Harem," she looks at me; I need to find a place where I can pull over and kick your ass out in the cold, you.., you..."

"Bastard, Catherine?" expecting that.

"Worse," she says; laughing right behind it.

"So which number is she?" Catherine sarcastically asks.

"Not number, Catherine..., day of the week," telling her.

"Day of the we..."

"Yes Catherine, " interrupting her. "There's you, of course, Sally, for sure, Ryan, oh yes, Carly; when she's back from wherever the gymnastic team has been on tour; oh, and Jennifer too." Rattling off their names; looking over at Catherine, who's turning her head slowly from side to side where she says, "That's only five," she says.

"I do have to rest; you know," replying.

"You are so fucking full of shit, Swaggart!" She stabs me, where she falls back into that silent mode of minutes ago.

"Sandy, stopping her oral nursing on my clit; where I cried out, NO! "Catherine suddenly came out with that. "

"Where she just ignored me by standing up with me trying to keep from slipping off the edge of the bed. "Get them off, she told me, about the same time her hand wipes across her chin and mouth and where I had to pull my legs together to work my panties off my hips and down my legs; catching them on my heels. "No!" She says. "Leave them; I'll get them," as she saw me starting to reach down to free them. But by then she was already stepping out of her dress and picking mine up off the floor to lay them together across a nearby chair. And right after that, she reached behind her unhooking her bra where it landed on the dresses. Then wriggling her panties down and off where they followed her bra.

"Shoes, Catherine?"

"Shoes?" Catherine's asking. To a quick at me then back to the road.

"Yes Catherine, a classic," replying.

'You're losing me Swaggart!" she came back.

'Both of you..., your heels on; a classic porno theme -- naked women wearing high heels." telling her.

"NO..., Bobby!' I get, her smacking the steering wheel, laughing out loud.

"Have I called you a pig, yet?" I get now.

"Let me count the times tonight, Catherine; that I haven't heard that from you.

"It's no, Swaggart," she says. "Sandy's came off somewhere between her eating my pussy when she was on her knees doing that and taking the rest of her clothes off. Mine she pulled off when she was working my panty's from around and off my heels," she tells me. "Where those were tossed to the side and my heels came off right after that.

"Sandy getting off her knees it's with her, "Move back, move back," she's telling at the same time crawling on top of me where it was, arms, legs, hands, fingers all of it wrapping up in each other as we rolled all over that bed; both of us almost falling of it, one time. I had never been in such a erotic and passionate entangled mess with one woman as we were in those minutes. And there's no way to describe the combinations except; I didn't know my body was that flexible!" Giggling to herself, her head turning from side to side with it.

"When all of sudden from where I was with Sandy is when I saw Richard; he was sitting in a chair close by, but not next to the bed. It shocked me because I didn't hear or see him until that very moment. Where it was Sandy close to my ear asking if I was okay? And where she looked over me to see what I was seeing. She immediately move so she could stay close to me; "He will leave if you're uncomfortable with him being here; she was telling me."

"I told her no, I was okay, that it just surprised me; never knowing he was there. But knowing he was there now made a big change in the way Sandy and I were going at each other; it became show time! More sixty-nine time, more of..., everything two women can do with each other when they're way past caring who sees it and Richard was seeing me in a way only a few of my closest girlfriends would see me!"

Which has me, instantly wondering..., Oh Boy; what's that?"

"But somehow in what Sandy and I had been doing Richard managed to leave the room, which I didn't hear or see, just like I didn't know he was there before." she tells me. "But, she says, when Richard came back, it was with a totally different look from what he was there before; he was naked and standing next to that same chair he was in just a little while before. And OH.., what a eye full!" She says.

"He must have come around the foot of the bed where he went right back to that chair he left there. And casually standing next to it a few seconds before sitting back onto it, Oh My God; the full Richard, in all his glory; with a very, very nice..., cock! Richard, dark complected, his dark haircut looked recent, the same dark hair lightly spread across his chest and stomach; not hairy, but manly some women would describe it; like Jon," she says. "Richard, also fit, nice, arms, and shoulders, flat stomach, and nice tight ass cheeks. Women Bob, if you haven't heard, think a man with a tight, muscular ass make the best lovers; something about the way they fuck; I heard." she says. "That night Bob, what I heard was true; at least with Richard. And, a compliment to all the other men in my life I've chosen to bring into my sex life as fuck buddies!" She says.

"Fuck buddies! Wow to that, my instant thought. That was a live grenade she just dropped into my lap.

"With exceptions," I hear now. "You Swaggart, are the most exceptional of all, to what I just said," she's telling me. "And don't let that go to your head, either!" She comes right back.

"Exceptional?" She says of me? Oh yeah, the one she's in love with!

"Should I continue, she ask, or have I told you enough," she's asking, now that we're stopped at a red light with me looking around realizing we're a couple of blocks off the north, south interstate that follows the west side of the river.

"Yes Catherine," telling her. "it sounds like you were about to have..., a very exciting night." Then laughing at the obvious.

"What's so funny, Swaggart?" She asked.

"Just my thought, Catherine, and yes, this is turning me on; listening to you. Where she laughs out loud, calling me a pig again.

"You're serious; right Swaggart." she asked.

"Very serious, Catherine," replying. "Oh, and the light has turned green too," reminding her.

"Okay, she says, hang on." I get, as she accelerates away from the light.

"Richard was sitting back in the chair I realized without any arms, which..., allowed him to sit with his..., legs slightly apart where it was Sandy distracting me back to her but I was past that. So looking back to Richard..., oh yes..., because he was openly masturbating; more than a, Oh My God, I thought." She says.

"Now Jon, as I told you," her quick look to me. "likes watching me masturbate, as he's doing the same..., I like doing it, because I knew I was doing something he liked; watching me. The ending being the same with my orgasm; which I have every time because I would get turned on by what we were doing. Where it ended for him like I've told you." She repeats to me.

"But watching Richard was a whole...new turn on for me. Here, this very handsome sexy man, practically still a stranger with only hours since we first met. Is now very openly showing off his substantial, very hard cock to me; I wanted it!"

Her saying that..., I certainly hear!

"And no sooner had that thought of mine manifested itself, she says. "Then he was up, coming over to the bed and getting onto it, where he leaned in close to my face with his, "Hello Catherine, then he kissed me lightly on my lips, followed by my, "Hello Richard. Where he kissed me harder, then harder, until it just exploded, everything at once it seemed. His hand, over my chest, gently kneading my breast, my nipples were so hard he actually said later, he thought they would pop off into his palms. And oh those hands; Richard has nice hands, down over my belly, over my pubic..., over my fat camel toe that you Swaggart, call it." She says.

"His finger..., oh his fingers, over it, through my slit, over my.., over my clit. My 'girly dick' Swaggart that you call it. Richard loved it too. His mouth..., oh my god his mouth, doing..., doing wonderful things to it!" She's telling me this?

"Catherine, where was Sandy, asking her, was she there?"

"Yes," She replies, "she was still there, laying on her side watching me with her husband..., Oh my god!" She suddenly says."How kinky does that sound, Swaggart," she says now. The wife of the man who's playing with me and soon, almost fucking my brains out, was watching it all! But at the time, that never entered my mind; I was way into another world by then.

"Richard, suddenly stopping what his magic mouth was doing to my pussy, was up, his hands behind my knees lifting, pushing them back onto me, his weight between them... his cock, I could feel pushing against me, probing against my..., Oh my god I was so wet..., he just opened me up and pushed all the way into me until his belly was right against me. It took my breath away; really. I was actually gasping for air... he was in; my pussy filled with his cock!"

"Here was a man who would change my life; fucking me and I would love it every time we met after that!" She said right to the windshield she was looking through.

What do you think of that, Swaggart? Her words exploded in my head.

"We fucked, my god we fucked..., every which way; on my knees with Richard behind me, gripping my ass as he drove himself back and forth into me, Or him holding himself still while pushing and pulling me back and forth sliding me over his cock. He had me on my side, my leg in the air, as he straddled my other leg saddle like fucking me. Then onto my back once again with him on top of me, holding my legs in the air again with him going at me until he just froze; I mean stopped! I could feel it, every pulse, the extra warmth, the extra fluid wetness, the sound of the groans in his throat; damn, there was a lot of it too.

"Holding his weight off me, he eventually slipped out of me, leaving the feel of his cum running into the crack of my ass. Catherine..., was a very, thoroughly fucked woman; and she loved it!"

It's a shock to my senses, and not to my manhood, and a shock to how she so easily narrated it. I know how she is when we go at it; not much out of limits, just raw, uninhabited fucking! Leaving both of us limp and too weak to want to move. Followed by me, wrapping her up in my arms to long, warm minutes of soft kisses with my arms and legs holding her close and so afraid she'll float away and what happened was just a dream!

Lost in those thoughts I suddenly realize we've crossed town and about to merge onto the east-west expressway where I hope she'll just stop in front of my driveway to let me out.

"You've been awfully quiet, Swaggart," she says, breaking me out of all the thoughts she stirred up.

"I was just thinking, Catherine."

"Oh, she says, that must be something new for you." she bust on me. And I thought maybe it was the car overheating," she's right back with.

Not replying to that jab, it's still looking at the road ahead; the thoughts I was having still there.

"Are You Okay?' She asks now, a note of concern I hear in that.

"Yes Catherine, I'm fine," replying.

"I did go pretty far out there in what I was telling you; but I did..."

"Yes you did warn me; right?" It's not a question, not needing her reply.

"Then what is it," she asks now. "We are still okay..., aren't we?" Her obvious concern in her tone of voice.

"Catherine..., I was turned on by what you were telling me. But I was also trying to form everything you were telling me into..., like a movie unfolding in front of me with me; able to stop it, reversing parts to play that part back again; I can do that Catherine; I can really do that!" Telling her.

"And yes, my feelings for you haven't changed a bit!"

The car, speeding along much faster than I would if I were driving it, but riding with her is certainly a thrilling experience. That sprint to her sisters apartment house; snowy streets, red light running, a very angry Catherine behind the wheel of this very car. But tonight there's no ice on the road or red lights to run on this stretch of expressway; just deer; full grown, well fed deer, who never look both ways before running across the road. And lucky tonight, none have..., so far!

And now, with an easy sigh of relief, she's slowing down to make the turn onto the road that will take us to my house. "You were worried, Swaggart?" I hear her asking.

"What?" Replying.

"Never mind," she returns. As we're already turning into my driveway to suddenly stop; "Your flag is up," she's telling me.

"Flag?"

"Yes Swaggart, she says, the flag on your mailbox is up; so I guess you have some mail; you think? ' She says.

Oh..., then I guess I better check; you think?" Back to her. Now opening the car door; uncoiling myself in order to get out, closing the car door behind me, but no sooner doing that, then she's pulling away up the driveway where the outside garage lights come on with center garage bay door rolling up where Catherine drives her car inside; I did give her a spare remote.