Catherine Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At the hospital they neatly stitched up my side, gave me a butt load of antibiotics, and two weeks of light duty, plus later, a commendation. Catherine..., I got to live so I could meet you."

At finishing that last part, starts her crying almost hysterically.

Several times looking at me through her red, teary eyes, only to start crying all over again.

But I won't touch her; even as much as I want to pull her to me to wrap her up in my arms; but it's her decision on what she wants to do next.

When at last her crying stops I reach into my back pocket, and take out a handkerchief, handing it to her where she wipes her eyes, then blows her nose in the hanky before asking, "How come you felt you had to tell everyone in the room about that. You always tell me you don't like to talk about those things, "she says.

"Catherine, it's because it made a point then," telling her.

"When it happened I didn't have time to think! It was by pure reaction on my part. I was lucky! I reacted faster, and that guy died! Not telling you until you heard it today in there I thought..., well..., maybe you should finally know who you're involved with; so I let you in."

"What do you mean, let me in?" She asked.

"Catherine I was infatuated with you five minutes after we said hello. I thought I was in love with you as I watched you walk away from our short talk outside that coffee shop. I knew I was... in love with you after I kissed you outside your office building. And now I'm so... in love with you I can't hardly think straight sometimes. That, and because of the kind of guy I am, I don't easily let people see what's inside. until now, I've let you in."

Where it's been a very long period of silence before she says, "Bob, I have a lot to think about now." She says.

"Sure Catherine..., take all the time you need. I have some things to think about too. There's a big decision I have to make and it's coming up soon."

Where she looks at me as if; what could he mean by that?

And me nott saying another word, she opens the door, gets out, and walks to her car and with her getting back in, I hear the engine start. Then watch as she pulls out of the parking spot, heading towards the exit, watching as she goes while saying out loud, "Good bye Catherine Parker, and I really do love you!"

But as I'm about to pull out of my parking spot, three women come out of the gym all walking towards where I'm parked where I wait to see which way they go before pulling away. One splits off and heads in a different direction as the other two continue towards where I'm still waiting, and pass between me and the car parked next to me. When the one following the first stops, turns around, and comes back to stand by my rolled down window.

"Sergeant...," she says, "that was a pretty shocking story you told in there. I'd like to hear more. So, do you have anything you have to do this evening?" As she stands there asking me that.

Looking back at her pretty smiling face telling her, "Yes I do. I have a lot to think about now." Telling her.

"Well..., maybe another time then," she says, as she puts her hand on my arm where I see her wedding ring, "Oh, and by the way, my name is Evelyn; Evelyn Pierce," she's telling me this now. "I'm a social friend of Catherine and the Parker family. My husband has been doing business with the Parker family for a number of years. I um.. would really like you to have a drink with me some time; I'd love to hear more about.., what it is you do..., plus you've provoked a lot of questions...like... how long have you been Catherines boyfriend?" She's asked.

"What makes you think I'm her boyfriend." Surprised by her asking that.

"Sargent..., really? Evelyn's come back. "It was quite obvious to me; knowing Catherine for a number of years. Plus, like you, I'm sure, a very observant person. It comes from what I did in a previous life; you could say. And it's how I met my husband." She's telling me.

"So, would you have that drink with me some evening? I would really like to hear some more of your experiences?" She's asking. "This is my business card, " she tells me as she hands me the card. That's my business number there in the bottom right corner." She's telling me too. "Many evenings I'm occupied with business. But I can be free for whenever you would like to have that drink; just so you know." She's followed.

"Thank you Evelyn." As I looked at the card she just gave me reading, "Evelyn Pierce, Massage Therapist." Embossed in a fancy gold script right in the middle of the black background of the card, just before I stick the card in my shirt pocket. "It could be a very relaxing evening; for both of us." She was saying as the card went into the shirt pocket.

"Thank you Evelyn, I have a lot of tension in my life, and today, just added to it. So again, thankyou, and I just might call you some evening; thank you again for the invitation and now I have to leave; good bye," politely telling her.

Putting the truck in gear; along to a lite tap from Evelyn on my arm, just before returning back in the direction she was headed before she stopped to come back to start our conversation. Watching Evelyn in my outside rear view mirror now as she passes between the two cars in the row directly behind me thinking; she's possibly in her late forties to her very early fifties at the most. And she does have a very nice figure from what I can tell from the workout clothes she has on. A very nice ass too, covered by those painted on yoga pants. But not as nice as Catherine's -- absolutely killer body and heart stopping ass! And now it's pulling out of the parking space, and out of the lot heading to..., I haven't the slightest idea!

12