Catherine Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the dressing room to the massage table, about twenty feet away and trying to be as casual as I think I can be with that bowsprit sticking out and up pointing the way and to her,

"Oh My God! You're gorgeous!" Evlyn's remarks directed toward me as she turned back from the table she was standing by.

Evelyn, now naked herself, a gorgeous mature woman in every way I could describe her, is coming towards me just as I've reached the massage table. And where she wraps her hands firmly around my pulsing hard on; "You my sweet lover," she says, looking up from where she has her hands, "I'm certainly going to enjoy you and this!" Squeezing her hands tighter around my cock.

I'm well over a foot and half taller than Evelyn is in her bare feet; like I am with most of the other women in my life, except for Catherine, Where she can stand on her tiptoes and only has to tip her head back far enough to greet my mouth coming down to meet her waiting to be kissed.

But Evelyn has me lifting her up off the floor to experience her crushing kiss. Which has my cock well positioned between us. She's not petite like Carly, or as curvy as Jennifer, but somewhere between Sally and Ryan.

It was her hands from my cock, to her arms around my neck, that had ourselves pressed tight against each other, trapping my hard-on between us. Where it's our deep tongue filled kisses with my hands going from around her back to my hands slipping down over her very fine ass cheeks; squeezing them firmly as I've lifted her up with her legs wrapping tightly around me. This beautiful, exciting, mature woman is going to be one hell of a lot of fun!

Easing her back to her feet on the floor she steps back to give me an all over look along to her, "How that spoiled bitch could ignore you all this time since that day at the gym just blows my mind," Evelyn's telling me.

"Please, don't call her that,"

"I'm sorry," Evelyn's apology. "That was uncalled for on my part."

Is followed by a quick kiss to my lips to her telling me, "Please lay face down on the table with your head in that direction," she's telling me. Meaning the mirrored wall to my left, as well as that mirrored wall on the opposite side of the table from where I'm standing has been catching everything that's happened in reflected detail. As well as seeing myself now getting positioned on the sheeted, cushioned table top.

Hospital examination tables I'm too familiar with! Pacemaker in and out. Stitches along my right rib cage. High School cracked ribs getting taped up; but this table appears to be wider and longer then those I remember.

"Would you spread your legs further apart," Evelyn's asking me now.

Her reflection in that mirrored wall about eight feet in front of me, I can easily see where she's positioned herself beside the table in all her naked loveliness.

"I'm going to place a small tray between your feet," she's telling me. "It has a bottle of warm oil and some hand towels," she follows with. "Now relax; and I'll take care of everything." A naughty giggle I hear, is followed with a firm smack to my left butt cheek.

"Now tell me more about you and Catherine Parker." Is followed by another firm smack to my left butt cheek.

"Why?" My asking in return, as I'm reaching back to rub where she just smacked me again. "Because I want to know how you get to fuck her and I can't even get my hand in her panty's; that's why!?" Evelyn's firm reply.

Which brings on my hearty laughter, along with her very firm smack, this time to my right ass cheek!"

"Maybe something I wish I never did," my laughter suddenly stopped.

"No you don't!" Evelyn's firm comeback, "And you're in love with her too; aren't you!?" She says. It wasn't a question, just maybe her experienced observation of the interaction between Catherine and me that day.

"Now please," Evelyn says. "You don't have to get specific or personal, it's just she... intrigues me. A woman, twenty-three years younger than her husband Jon. Who, in all the times I've been to the same events, parties, and receptions, where they've been there too. And where, I've never seen them show any... real affection towards each other." Evelyn's telling me. "Maybe sometimes I'd see them holding hands, but never an arm around one or the other, or even a real affectionate smile, it's more like.., they're polite and comfortable with each other. If I can describe them that way." Evelyn's telling me this too.

Shit! Thinking this now, Jon's much enhanced libido for his wife by way of some pills and his councling. Wait till Evelyn see's them at the next party; Jon grab assing his wife, instead of just holding her hand; I bet to Evelyn's surprise.

"Evelyn, I'll relate this much. Catherine is the most exciting woman I've ever met! Period! "My ex-wife Sally, her best friend Ryan,; their very close friend, Carly too. Plus a married couple Sally and I were involved in a sexual relationship with them. And where both of us, meaning Sally and me, still see them all; although it's not Sally and me together with the married couple at the same time now. The women, all four, are some of the most passionate, exciting women I thought I would ever know. They light up and make my life exciting and excruciating pleasurable. Catherine Parker, though, is in a class by herself!"

"When was the last time you were with Catherine," Evelyn asked now.

"That Wednesday, the week before that disastrous Thursday at the gym." Telling her.

"That's it!?" The surprise in Evelyn's voice.

"No, she called me... two weeks later while I was working nights, to tell me she and Jon were going to Las Vegas for a convention Jon goes to every year. Then they were staying over for, as she said, an extended vacation. Also, she had a bad cold that she thought she picked up on a business trip to San Diego; two days she was there she said. Also most likely, getting reacquainted with a male friend she has there too; just my assumption. From where she had recently returned with the cold she thought she may have got from him; my assumption only. Then she followed that by telling me not to try and contact her because she might not be able to talk. And that's what I've done; not call her."

"Catherine has a ,"friend," in San Diego, you said -- "He" you also said!?"

"Yes Evelyn. a male friend. She's known him for... I don't exactly remember all of what she told me about him. But I do remember he was retired military; I think. And worked for some company that had some association with the military, I think it was, anyway."

I have a very good memory for details, and what Catherine told me about Neil; but I'm not going to go there with relating it to Evelyn.

"Interesting!" I hear from Evelyn, who just firmly smacked my butt cheek at the same time saying, "Enough!" Her sudden about face from what had just transpired.

"You have a gorgeous body, Sargent -- Bob Swaggart. And now I want to fuck you!" She says. "So then, over on your back," she tells me," "Because it's what I want to do with the front side of you; and OH SWEET JE... that gorgeous cock I want too!" I hear coming from her as I'm getting myself comfortable over on my back. I like this woman more and more -- direct and right to the point.

Warm oil she dribbles over my belly and up across my chest then back to dribble some on each of my thighs. Her bare hands again, strong hands for a woman, working the oil into my skin like she did when I was laying on my stomach. But this is more erotic with her firm hands dilibertitly sliding over and around my throbbing hard-on. Two fisted hands she's been gripping it, sliding them up and down masterbating me, Then letting go of it, to resume rubbing the oil over my chest and stomach again.

When suddenly it's the towel she was using to wipe her hands and my throbbing hard-on, which she drops on my stomach just before she wraps her strong hands around my cock again. Only this time, it's followed by her mouth taking a good portion of my cock into her mouth, The surprise shock of what she just did brings my hips up off the table pushing more of me further into her mouth she obviously wasn't expecting.

She coughs at its sudden deeper penetration into her mouth.

Her mouth coming off my cock is followed by her firm smack to my thigh. "I can do that, so you know, but I have to control it!" She says, looking to see my head lifted up looking back at her. I love the feel of her two fisted tight grip squeezing the shaft. "I'm sorry," my reply, "You surprised me by doing it the way you did."

Her smile, a smack on to my thigh, then she's right back to more of her oral stimulation over my cock until, she's suddenly; and like a cat, she's up on the table, Her right leg crossing over my body as she reaches behind her to position my cock where she rubs the head back and forth, thru and thru the lips of her deliciously wet pussy before she settles back onto it and surprisingly, takes all of it in one downward slide.

There's a very audible, "OH, MY, GOD!" I hear, even with her head tilted back looking at the ceiling above us; brought out by the sudden stretched and complete filling of her pussy.

Her head back down looking at my face, her knees clamped tight against my hips where she begins, at first, slowly rocking herself back and forth. Tentatively lifting herself up, then sliding herself back down over my cock; that's filling her cunt; to more prayers of, "Oh, My, God's!"

Rocking herself back and forth, or riding my cock up and down; Evelyn is -- a very delicious fuck, But only till her sudden hard torso twisting just as her knees are clamping tighter against my hips is followed by her body quivering, head tossing side to side; along with a gush of her wetness over my balls. I've been honored to be with the other women I mentioned, who can orgasm like that. And what a privileged experience it is to be the cause of that!

Her hands down flat on my chest, her face barely inches from mine, it's, "I have never... cum so soon or so hard as that was in a very, long, time," she tells me. "And you,"she says, "are going to have a crazy woman on your hands tonight." Is followed by a crushing kiss to my mouth.

Then it's lifting herself off me and turning herself around to queen her pussy and ass over my face at the same time she's wrapped her hands around my cock again -- it's her mouth devouring more and more of it -- further and further where I wonder; can she even breathe? Even Catherine, who loves... loved? Taking me further into her mouth than any of the other beautiful women in my life.

Evelyn, her knees spread well apart, has her pussy in the perfect position for my tongue, lips or my whole mouth working over her sweet butterfly cunt lips. She has, a really nice clit -- I can easily capture it between my lips to suck it, or lap my tongue over it. The vibrations in her throat continually tell me I must be doing her just right!

"NO!" She cries out when lifting herself completely up off me; where she's off the table too. And standing next to it she's telling me, "Up, Up, I want you with your feet on the floor!" Sounds like an order.

Swinging my legs around, sliding off the table she's already leaning against it with her arms stretched way out across the table top which has her bent at the waist; a no question invitation, it's doggie fucking her for sure.

Standing behind her, the head of my cock poised right at the gaped lips of her pussy. Where I take a moment to admire what I'm about to slide my cock back into -- then in it goes, till my belly is tight against her sweet, tight ass cheeks. That sudden forceful entrance into her brings her head up and back to another prayer of, "OH MY GOD!" Bouncing back from the mirrored wall across the table from us. And whereI can see her contorted expressions in tune with the excruciating pleasure of my cock that I've been long stroking back and forth into her creamy pussy. The sight of it amplifying my thoughts the whole time of what a delicious fuck this very experianced, fifteen years or more older than me; is!

Pulling out, sliding my slippery pussy creamed over cock up then back and forth through the crack of her ass several times before sticking it back into her pussy -- pulling back, pushing in, repeating that delicious cock rubbing over and through the crack of her ass again and again -- kinky thoughts of; would she let me fuck her in her pretty pink puckering butt hole? Anal sex, I would bet, Evelyn's not unfamiliar with. But it's that distraction in the mirror wall directly across from the table reflecting back all the pleasure she's taking from the fucking I'm throughly enjoying with her. This woman is an absolute sexual treasure!

Suddenly backing all the way out of her where it's bodily picking her up to position her with her back flat on the table with her legs draped around my shoulders is where I devour more of her dark pubic hair adorned pussy. That rosy pink color of her wet, slightly gaped cunt, a feast I want to savor more of. When suddenly she screams out another orgasm, which thoroughly wets my mouth, chin and face cheeks once again.

Then with just my arm strength it's easily having her onto her knees where I'm right up behind her, doggie fucking at her again until, "I want you over on your back!" Sounding like another order where she's right on top, backing her ass down onto my cock. It's her feet flat on the table as her strong legs begin lifting herself up and down; as I watch multiple inches of my cock appearing then disappearing back up into her. But only lasting until Evelyn's pleadings cry of, "I need you to cum in me; and now!" She hisses through her clenched teeth, looking straight into my eyes.

Moving enough so that she's on her back; how we did it and managed not to fall off the table. And now it's holding her legs back against my shoulders where it's kind of like -- doing push ups of deep up and down, back and forth in time with her ass rising up to meet my cock driving into her body now doubled almost in half. And not even a thought of holding it off any longer is when those hard multiple pulsing spurts of cum begin filling her pussy, sapping any remains of my strength with them.

Melted into a sweaty togetherness on top of the massage table. Gorgeous, mature Evelyn Pierce; we've given our best to each other! And what a amazing fuck you are courses through my head.

Laying on top of the table, wrapped up in each other with soft then hard kisses of thank you's; I've throughly loved every minute of her.

"We have got to do this again!" She says firmly against my mouth just before she lets go of me. Then unwrapping herself from around me she swings her legs around to sit up on the table.

"I guess it's time I should go; huh?' Not a question, but the reality of it as I slide off the table.

"Unfortunately, yes." she replies. As she slides off the table herself. But with her, it was leaving a large and smeary wet spot behind on the fitted sheet covered mattress top. And with us standing together like we are, she leans heavily into me again, but this time it's with a lite kiss to my mouth; a soft goodbye?

Stepping apart she says, "Through that other door, she points too, is the shower room if you want to shower off. Then I'll be back to walk you out." Then suddenly, it's a much harder kiss than the one she gave me just a moment before as surprisingly, a door in that mirrored wall behind us has opened up where she's quickly around the table and through the opening to the glistening wetness I see smeared in the crack of her rolling ass cheeks before the door closing right behind her.

"HOLY SHIT!" What was that? As I stand there looking at myself staring back at me.

A wet towel I left on the shower room vanity, my clothes back on in the dressing room, it's Evelyn, wearing the Kimono again I see standing by the table with the massage oils. And with her turning around at the sound of the door closing behind me she stops whatever she was doing and meets me halfway across the room with a soft, warm kiss to my lips.

"Thank you," she tells me. Then taking my hand as she walks with me out the way I entered well over two and half hours ago. Where we stop as she turns into me once more to a much longer and warmer kiss, Is followed by, "I hope we can make this a regular visit for an evening drink." She tells me.

"I'd love to have more evening drinks with you!" Replying.

"I'll be calling you and that's a promise!" She's telling me in return.

"Good night, Mister Swaggart; I am so very happy you accepted my invitation. And, from tonight on, it's an open ended one." With that, she's opening the door. But just as I'm making the move to leave she's into me with one of the hardest kisses she's given me tonight. "That's my seal on the invitation," she says, on breaking the kiss.

Then with mutual, Good Night's, it's over to my truck followed by mutual waves of goodbye. And then it's back down the long driveway to a left turn with a mental reminder -- watch out for deer in, or darting across the roads.

But it's trying to keep my active mind focused on driving, while the other part is playing back what happened in the last -- yeah, it was that long; looking at the dashboard digital clock. That thought was suddenly broken by the interrupting tones of my cell phone displaying a now familiar name on the screen.

Swiping the screen, answering with, "Hi, did I leave something behind."

"No, but where are you?'' she asked.

"I'm about fifteen minutes from your house," replying.

"Would it be too much if I asked you to come back," she asked in reply.

"No it wouldn't, but can you tell me why?" Thinking she wants round two already.

"There's someone here I'd like you to meet," Evelyn is telling me.

"Oh!?" Suddenly thinking the unthinkable? "Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can get turned around," telling her.

"Take your time, there's no rush, and watch out for the deer." she warns me. "I was thinking that already when I left your house before." Replying.

"Good," she says, "and park in the same place you were before, I'll have the light on for you; bye." Dropping the call.

From my truck to the door where she's already waiting with it open and greets me with a warm welcome kiss and her, "Thank you for coming back," she tells me. And taking my hand she leads me back through the same room we had our drinks in, then back down the same hallway, but this time it's past the door to the massage room; that door now closed. It's further on and into a much larger and very well appointed room of the, "Lifestyles of The Rich And Famous?" Jumps quickly to mind.

Evelyn, walking me further into the room, and over to a man seated in a wheelchair it's Evelyn with, "I'd like to introduce you to my husband, Arron." She says.

"How do you do, Mister Swaggart," he says, holding out his hand with his greeting hand shake.

"Ah..., hello to you too sir."Shaking his hand, feeling a little awkward as I'm looking from who's greeting me with a hand shake, to Evelyn; then back to Arron.

"Please relax, Mister Swaggart," Aaron's telling me, along with motioning me to have a seat in a nearby chair.

"Bob," it's Evelyn, "Would you like another Vodka and bitter lemon with that twist of lime?" She's asking me.

"Yes, Please!" Looking from her then back to her husband who's apparently very relaxed in the situation. And for me, feeling a little more awkward with the silence until Evelyn returns with my drink; which I take a sip of right away, while at the same time, glancing at Evelyn then a steady look back to her husband. Who's also taking another sip from a glass of brown liquid and ice that was already there for him.

"A story, Mister Swaggart, then a proposition," Aarron's telling me.

"Which," as he goes on, "Involves a continuing sexual relationship with my wife. Who, she tells me, has found you to be someone who, and which I perfectly observed, moves her sexually like no other man she's been with in a very long time.