Catherine Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well old buddy yes she does. But, let me show you a very close friend of hers first. And with that, it's taking out my cell phone to pull up one of my many pictures of Catherine. Choosing one of Catherine in my kitchen, her blouse mostly unbuttoned, and obviously no bra on, leaning casually against the kitchen island, holding a glass of her Chablis, it's showing him the picture. "Ben, that's Catherine Parker, the woman I've been seeing. Sarah and Catherine are very close friends, and also work colleagues too." telling him

Ben, staring at Catherine's photo, "She's... beautiful! So then, how is it you luck into so many beautiful women; Sally certainly one of them. Plus those other women you've been seeing. So why have you been keeping this one a secret?"

"Ben..., it's because she's married."

Lineman looks up with his, "What..., she's married!?" His astonishment at what I just revealed to him. Then as I'm taking my phone from his hand it's along with his, "Sarge, I thought you had better sense than to get mixed up with a married woman!"

Putting my phone back in my vest's inside pocket, "Your right Ben!" Then, as I'm walking back towards Mark and Sue, it's saying back over my shoulder, "So did I Ben, so did I!"

With that I hear him cursing as he follows me, "You poor, dumb, bastard!"

Before we started out on this ride, GW told us the place he's taking us is a little further out into the rolling farm country and the road he'll be leading us over has some long sweeping, "S' curves, he was telling us. That going into them with some speed on a motorcycle is as close to flying, as he said, "close to the ground," as you can get! And boy, was he right; coming out of one, then sweeping right into another set of sweeping, 'S' curves.

And with me riding drag, like I usually do; what a thrill it was to see the skill and precision of the three ahead of me; it was like we were physically connected as one. My thought at the same time, what a shame Mark and his wife had to turn off before we reached this point.

Then twenty minutes later we passed a sign, "Welcome to Redemption."

Thinking to myself; yeah sure with the; "The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse" about to ride into town?

Slowly cruising through the town of Redemption it's funny how some of these towns out this far attract the types they do. Shops with things bikers like us wouldn't be interested in. But, bikers like we know of, could find the kinds of shops they find interesting too. Locating a place with room enough for us to park all four bikes together. Then with helmets hung on handlebars, along with Banjo looking around with his, "GW... we rode all this way just to have lunch at a Cracker Barrell?" As he's looking up at the long wooden porch with a lineup of rocking chairs.

"Wait till we get inside," GW says. Where we follow him up the steps and across the wooden porch, Nudging Banjo, now watch your language; grannies and kids you know.

"Yeah..." Is all I get back as a reply.

But once inside it's a whole different take on our attitude; this isn't a Cracker Barrell! It's a mix of all types hanging out here. There's a long rough hune bar with a brass foot rail; no bar stools. Also a raised platform maybe used as a band stand and a good size bare wooden dance floor --- and nothing but wooden tables and chairs of mixed styles and vintages.

Where it's me looking at Banjo with, "Maybe you should ask if you can book the band here some Saturday night?" With Banjo's reply, "I sure blew what I said outside; didn't I!?" Seeing him looking around nodding his head up and down acknowledging his appreciation for places like this., "Oh, Yeah!!" He says. "RoadHouse! And you're coming along as my, Dalton," As he jabs me with his elbow.

GW calls out, "Over here," as he waves to us. Where we follow him, weaving through the crowded tables where it seems every eye must be on us. We're not the Stetson hat and cowboy boots or the tattooed from forehead to toes, outlaw biker types either. We're a little more clean cut than many hanging out here. But at times having quite a bit more facial hair and an unkempt appearance in parts of the world, disguising yourself like that is not such a bad idea.

Plus we have a lot more leeway in battle dress and headgear; my ratty baseball hat Catherine made fun of being one I have on my head now. Along with all four of us wearing our leather vests with large, 'Globe And Anchor' patches sewn on the back. Along with other patches, pins and memorabilia, advertising for those who would recognize them for who we are and why we have them.

The lady GW followed and who laid four menus at the table and left with our order of four beers; not surprisingly they don't have, SOL; my favorite. So I settled on what the other three ordered."

After going over the menu and giving our lunch orders to the lady who brought our beers. Then after she leaves us it's GW with, " Bob.., I think it's your time." It's GW, along with Banjo and Linemen, nodding their heads in agreement.

"Gentleman!" As I stand up with the other three doing the same.

"A--tten-tion!!" Has the four of us snapping to it with the command;

"A Salute!" As the four of us in perfect unison, arms out straight beer bottles in hand.

"To... Gunnery Sergeant, Miguel, Santigo, Francisco, Hernandez; we knew him as Speedy. May you always rest in peace!" Which also has a very special meaning to me. Because it was in this month of the year and close to the date, we lost Speedy, and me; almost buying it too.

"At ease gentleman!" Is when the four of us sit back down in our chairs. All of sudden realizing the background noise and talking has stopped. Then a hand clapping, then another, then more and more. As the four of us looked around in amazement then realized, they knew what we did and why.

The four of us, now casually sipping our beers, each of us lost in whatever memory we each have of that day. When it's my cell phone buzzing in the inside pocket of my vest. But when taking it out, and seeing the name displayed on the screen is where I almost fumble the phone, along with my; "What the..."

The buzzing stops. Then some seconds later, the alert, I have a voice message.

'Everything okay, Bob?" Ben's asking. To the phone buzzing in my hand again. Where it's Banjo now, "Are you going to answer that this time?" He says. ``It could be the Pres; you know, and he wants his limo back!" He follows up.

To my looking back at him with, "The Secret Service is still trying to clean up the back seat, along trying to find your wife's panty's and bra --- Linda was, one hell of good time; just so you know." Which gets me his, "Fuck You!"

"That's what she kept saying; who's next?!

Now swiping the screen with my, "Hello me!" To the reply of, "Hi, it's me," Ten, fucking, weeks, I haven't heard that voice; why now?

"I had a call from Sarah," it's Catherine. "She said she met you while you were waiting for another friend to arrive, and where you were going for lunch from there," she told me.

"Yeah.., and that's where we are right now." Telling her.

"Can you get to a place where you can talk," Catherine asked me now.

"Tell the lady you love her!" It's Banjo trying to imitate Michale Corelone from the movie, "The GodFather."

"Who was that?" Catherine's" asking, her overhearing Banjo's remark. "That's the worst Italian accent I've ever heard!" She says.

"You should hear him trying to speak English," saying back to her.

"What was that?" Coming from Banjo.

"The lady was telling me, to tell you, to get back on the boat!" Where he's flipping me off because he knows it's me saying it.

"I said nothing of the kind!" Catherine's voice back in my ear. Then it's, "Bobby, please can you go someplace where you can talk without your friends over hearing?" she asked. "Okay Catherine; I'll go outside." As I'm already up out of my chair to make my way back through the crowded room, then outside and back to my bike to lean against the seat; thinking I might need it for support."

"Alright Catherine, I'm outside and away from my bad influences; so, what's up!?" Hoping I sounded annoyed because of the length of time since I last heard from her.

"Bob, I got a call from Sarah a little while ago telling me she met you and some friends who were waiting for another to arrive."

"Yeah, she and I met!" Then moving my phone away so I can count to ten to keep from saying something I know I would regret.

"Bob...Bob... Bobby.... Bobbyyy!" I hear her voice rising at each word as I bring the phone back to my ear.

"What Catherine!?" Telling her.

"Oh... I thought..."

"Thought what... Catherine? That I left you hanging like you've left me... what the fuck?! Two and a half months and now you call me..., for what!?"

I've never talked to a woman that harsh in my life, but I think I have a right to be a little pissed off.

Silence. Then two motorcycles cruise by. More silence. Then a man and a woman walk by giving me the once over look as they make their way to the steps to the building Banjo quipped about.

"Bob..."

"I'm still here Catherine."

'Except for the noise, I thought you left," she says.

"Maybe I should because..., I didn't deserve to be treated the way you..., Catherine."

"I'm sorry, Bobby."

"Yeah Catherine, me too."

"Bobby, I need to see you." She's telling me.

"What?!"

"I need to see you, Bob. So... will you come and see me; it's important, for both of us." she asked.

"Oh... hell! Where are you and are you alright?" More concerned than angry now.

"I'm at my mothers house... I've been house sitting while she's been away on a long book signing tour."

"Well, it must be a good book if she's been away from home long enough that she needs you to house sit," telling Catherine.

"My mom has a dirty mind and her readers love it!" Catherine's reply. Which makes me laugh at the same time I'm trying to suppress it; because I'm still mad as hell at her.

"I can hear you laughing, Swaggart!" The bitch has got me; no doubt about it.

"Alright Catherine; where and when?" Asking her.

Today, my mothers house." She tells me.

"Catherine, first I don't know where your mothers house is, and second, I'm sure I'm more than a hundred miles just from your house." Telling her.

"Alright Bobby, how about tomorrow, can you come tomorrow?" She asked.

"When tomorrow, Catherine?" Asking her.

"As early as you can," she replies.

"Well, first I have to go to the base to fill out some paperwork; which shouldn't take too long. So maybe from there... say around, six-thirty, seven o'clock. Then whatever time it takes to get to your mothers house; which, I'll need some directions for." Telling her.

"Mom's house is at 1604 Resavorie Road." She's telling me.

"I know that road well, Catherine; I've been over it a bunch of times --- it used to be one of my favorite rides on a motorcycle. But now, too many new houses are cropping up, ruining the view and the ride." telling her.

""I know what you mean, Bob; mom says the same thing. She moved here sometime after my step dad was..., It was her retreat from everything." Catherine's telling me.

"Alaright, I'll be there sometime tomorrow morning, Catherine. And now I have to go; the guys inside I'm sure, are slicing and dicing me. Along with the shit I'll have to put up with when I get back there; bye."

"Bye Bobby... I need you!" I hear as she drops the call,

"What the Fuck!? Cath..."

"Everything alright, Swag?" Gets me looking up with Ben's approach.

"Hell, what do I know anymore what's alright," telling him.

"The married one, huh?" he asked.

"Yeah Ben, the married one." telling him.

Well I wish I could give some advice but, whatever I say would be the wrong thing." He's telling me,

"Yeah; you would be right, Ben." replying.

"So then, how about I buy you a beer, the one you had, Banjo finished for you. He was telling us he was doing it as a favor for you; he was saying. Because he didn't want you to come back to a bottle of flat, warm beer." Ben's telling me.

"Yeah!" Laughing. "What would any of us do if it weren't for the other three of us looking out for each other." Telling him, as we start back for the steps,

12