Catheter Play Ch. 04

Story Info
Dominant Karen takes complete control.
3.6k words
4.69
19.7k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of the Catheter Play series and if you haven't read chapters 1, 2 and 3 I suggest you do so. Thanks for reading.

Two evenings later Karen and I met in the parking lot of the hospital to talk. She asked if Matt and I had enjoyed our play time with her? I had to tell her we both enjoyed it very much, well maybe me more than Matt, because I didn't have to go through the pain that he had endured. When she mentioned that he had his reward with an orgasm at the end, I meekly told her that I had experienced one also, without the pain. She smiled and said that was our reward for being women, we alone have what men want and need.

As we talked I told her about Matt complaining that his penis was very sore, and it burned when he urinated for a day or two after our play time. Karen reminded me with a stern look, that that was a normal occurrence after being catheterized, and I should know that, and to tell Matt to get used to it, because we were just getting started, and there would be a lot more to come before she was finished with us. I noticed Karen's dominance in the way she said "before she was finished with us," maybe meaning she was not finished with me either. She had me wondering what she had in store for me, and that made me a little wet.

Karen then suggested that our next play time should take place at her house. It could be earlier in the day, when we were not as tired as our first late night session, and we would have more time, and not have to worry about the kids sleeping in the next room. She asked if I could get someone to watch the kids this Saturday afternoon, as she thought her roommate was working and we would have the house to ourselves. I told her I didn't think that would be a problem, so we set a time for one o'clock on Saturday at her place. She also told me she would gather the needed supplies from work.

The next evening I mentioned to Matt that Karen and I had made a date for Saturday at her place to play again. He at first smiled, then a small frown came over his face. I asked what was wrong and he said he was worried about how large a catheter Karen would use, and how much it would hurt. I assured him that she wouldn't use one that she didn't think she could insert without really hurting him, and besides his urethra was pretty pliant and would stretch to accommodate whatever size she decided to use. I then realized that with that statement, Matt knew that I had put Karen in complete charge of what she wanted to do to him.

Friday night Karen asked me to meet her at her car in the parking lot after work. She smiled like a kid in a candy store as she showed me what she had procured for our play date, a 26 fr. and a 28 fr. catheter. She said that she hadn't decided if she would use the 26 first or just go right to the larger 28, as she wanted to stretch his urethra slowly, but she hated thinking that she would have to wait another week to use the larger one. I told her of Matt's fear that the bigger one would hurt a lot, and she expressed her feelings with a laugh, and said of course it would hurt, he already knows that. She did say she would never do any permanent damage to his penis, although it would probably be pretty sore and burn afterwards when he urinated.

Karen then held up her pinky finger to make a point, she said that before I am finished with Matt this will disappear inside his cock. I have done that to a couple of men, and want to do it with Matt, if that's ok with you. I stammered with a frown, that whatever you want to do to him, I guess is ok, but please don't hurt him. She answered that she had already promised not to do any permanent damage to him, and a lot of it will be quite painful for him, but in the end she will reward him with a mind blowing orgasm.

I was curious and asked Karen how and when she got into this type of play. Her reply was, "The same way you did, but I didn't have someone to teach me like you have." She went on that "It started like it did for Matt and you after a patient got erect when she catheterized him." She had talked an old ex boyfriend into letting her catheterize him, and that was the beginning a few years ago.

On the drive home I had a lot to think about. Karen had taken control of Matt and me and I was a little worried about where she would take us, but it made me wet just thinking about it. As I lay in bed that night my mind raced, what had I gotten us into, and what would happen next.

Saturday, early afternoon, the kids are with the sitter as Matt and I drove to Karen's house. I was a little nervous and Matt was still worried about the pain he knew she was going to inflict on him. Men never associate their penis with pain, only pleasure, but this will be a combination of both.

When we arrived Karen asked us in and we talked for a few minutes. She then took us down a flight of steps to the basement. In a corner was what looked like a hair salon complete with a counter and sink along the wall, and a hair stylist or barber chair. She said the previous owner of the house had left it, but she had it modified for other purposes. Then she showed us how the chair had been modified. It reclined almost flat and the foot rest had been removed and replaced with stirrups, like a gyno chair. She said this is where Matt is going to get catheterized. She explained that it would be much more comfortable for her to stand than to kneel on a bed. On the counter next to the sink all the needed catheter supplies were neatly arranged.

Karen asked Matt to get undressed and to get in the chair so she could get started. He asked if he should get undressed right there, in the basement, and she said of course, we have both seen you nude. He got undressed and sat in the chair. Karen adjusted the back rest of the chair so that it was reclined, but his head was elevated somewhat. She told us she wanted Matt to be able to see his penis, and have a good view of what she was doing to it. She then placed his feet, one at a time in the stirrups and adjusted them so his legs were spread wide apart. She moved between Matt's spread legs, pulled his hips, and had him slide toward her, which resulted in his knees spreading farther apart, and his butt sliding nearly off the edge of the seat making it, and his penis more easily accessible to her.

Karen then used the straps that were attached to the arms of the chair to secure Matt's wrists and elbows. To make sure he was immobile she also put a strap around his chest. Moving down she secured his feet and ankles to the stirrups and his thighs to brackets affixed to the sides of the chair. With a smug smile she said that will keep him in his place should the going get a little rough.

Karen then excused herself and said she would be right back. When she returned she no longer wore the sweatshirt and jeans she had been wearing, and they were replaced with a white, very sheer sleeveless top, without a bra, and a very short flared skirt. The nipples of her pert "B" sized breasts could be clearly seen through the thin fabric. She said she always gets warm doing this, and these clothes are cooler. Matt took notice of her nipples also, and I watched as his penis began to grow.

As Karen unwrapped the catheter kit she explained to both of us that she had a hard time deciding which catheter she would use today. She finally decided to use the 26 fr. because it would be less painful for Matt, but assured him that the next time she would use the bigger 28 fr. Before beginning she instructed me to stand next to Matt so that I would have a good view also, and I complied.

Karen washed her hands at the sink, dried them and proceeded to unwrap the catheter kit. She told Matt that she had a little more in store for him today, beside the larger catheter, as she slipped on the sterile gloves. She then applied the sterile drape over his now fully erect penis. I knew that Matt was turned on already from looking at his erection, and he was ready for whatever she wanted to do to him. I was pretty turned on myself and could feel the wetness between my legs.

Karen began to clean his penis with the swabs and I could see him getting harder from her attention. When she finished the cleaning process she removed the catheter from its sterile packaging and told us it was considerably larger than the one she used last week. I didn't remember if I had ever inserted one of this size, but it looked huge to me. Once again Karen told Matt to begin taking slow deep breaths as she lubed the tip of the catheter. His penis was so stiff that it was pointing at an angle toward his chest, so she grasped it and had to pull it to an upright position before she could begin. I don't think I remember him ever being so hard.

With her left hand around his shaft holding it with a firm grip, and the catheter in her right hand, she told him to take one more deep breath and she would begin. Matt did as told as she brought the catheter to the tip of his penis. Because it was so large this catheter had a more tapered tip to aid in the insertion of it into the small opening in his urethra. Even with the tapered tip Karen had to apply quite a bit of pressure and a twisting motion, and listen to the painful moans from Matt, but it would not enter the small orifice on her first try.

She told Matt to again take deep breaths and try to relax before she would try again. I think Karen was now on a mission, and with a renewed energy she forcefully twisted and pushed until with an audible pop, the catheter tip entered Matt's tight urethra, and with a grown from him she advanced it about two inches. Matt was moaning and telling Karen that it hurt badly, and asking her to please take it out. She replied that of course it hurt, but he would get used to it in a few minutes, and to take deep breaths.

Karen gave him a minute and again began advancing the catheter asking him if the pain was now less, and he replied maybe a little less. She would insert it a couple of inches and let him catch his breath before going in a couple more inches. She then told him it was approaching his prostate and she pushed the catheter through it. He asked her if she was going to do the same thing she did last week and she said no, she had something else in mind for him.

Before pushing the catheter through his sphincter muscle and into his bladder Karen had him take another deep breath, and with a push from her and a loud groan from Matt, it was in. I noticed that no urine came from the end of the catheter and asked Karen about it. She replied that she had put a plug in the end so nothing would come out. She then used a syringe to inflate the balloon at the end of the catheter, and once inflated she pulled on the catheter until it stopped to insure it would stay in place.

She then went to a drawer under the counter and took out a bullet shaped vibrator, about six inches long and maybe 1 1/4 inches in diameter. She also took out a tube of lubricant, while telling Matt that she was going to give him a different type of prostate massage, still from the inside but different from last week.

Karen resumed her position between Matt's legs and again asked him to relax and breathe deeply. She then held up the vibrator and asked him if he had ever had anything like this in his anus, and he replied no, he had not. She smiled at him and said there is a first time for everything. Putting a little lube on her still gloved middle finger she began to slowly insert it into his anus, while asking him to relax and breathe. Once her finger was fully in his anus she asked him if he was comfortable with that, and he answered yes, I guess. She said good as she pulled out her finger, and then along with a second finger, she inserted them both.

Matt was squirming a little because we had never done any anal play, and he was not used to anything in his butt. After a couple minutes to let him get accustomed to her fingers she slowly pulled them out. As Karen lubed the vibrator she announced to him that it was time for his prostate massage. With his anus fully exposed and lubed from her fingers, she pushed the tapered tip of the vibrator in about an inch and stopped, letting him get used to the girth. For the first time since she started, his penis seemed to lose some of it's erection. He was still erect, but not quite like before.

Because the vibrator had a long taper, Karen had not yet advanced it far enough for Matt to feel the full girth. She told him she was now going to push it in a couple more inches, and the massage would start. As she inserted it farther Matt groaned as his poor anus and rectum were stretched as never before. She smiled at him and told him his orgasm will be worth all the discomfort he had gone through. She then switched on the vibrator and started massaging his prostate with it.

Watching her abuse Matt's penis, and now his anus was fascinating for me to watch. I could feel the juices running from my sex, my panties must be soaked, and I wanted to put my hand in my pants, butt I thought that Karen would disapprove so I didn't.

Karen was a master with that vibrator as she had Matt's penis back to fully erect within a minute or two, just by manipulating it against his prostate. She then started to slide it in and out of his anus and his moans increased. She told me to wash my hands and I did, then she had me begin to slide the catheter in and out of the swollen tip of Matt's penis. His moaning increased as I moved the catheter in and out about four inches and he complained that it was sore and asked us both to please stop. Karen replied to him, not until you come.

She now instructed me to push the catheter all the way in and to be more forceful, while she began thrusting the vibrator deeper and deeper into his anus. Matt's groaning increased when his orgasm started and his penis, without being touched, was twitching as his sperm tried to escape through the blocked passage. His orgasm lasted nearly a full minute, and only a few drops of his sperm managed to escape past the catheter.

After about five minutes Karen slowly slipped the vibrator from his anus and placed it in the sink. The catheter was still pushed all the way into Matt's still hard penis, like Karen had told me to do with it. She again washed her hands and asked Matt if he wanted her to remove the catheter. He answered yes please, it is sore and very uncomfortable. She replied that she wanted to leave it in a little while longer, because she liked looking at it protruding from the red swollen tip of his penis.

A few minutes later we all heard footsteps from upstairs. Karen said that it must be her roommate Anne, as she walked to the bottom of the steps, and called out to her, I am in the basement. In just a moment the door at the top of the steps opened and Anne started down. I was shocked and so was Matt that Karen would have her interrupt us. Karen said that Anne had an idea what she did in the basement, but had never watched or participated, but now was a good time to introduce her to it.

Anne was young, only 23 and worked as a secretary in an office, so she had no medical background at all. She was much taller than Karen or myself, as we are both petite. As she ascended the open stairway, the first part of her that came into view were her long shapely legs, as she was dressed in a very short mini skirt. I noticed that Matt was horrified to be seen by her, strapped to the chair, legs spread wide, and a catheter in his penis.

As she rounded the bottom of the stairs and walked toward us, she first looked at Matt, for a good 10 or 15 seconds, then at me and then finally at Karen. Anne then said, with a shocked look on her face, now I know what you do with that funny looking chair. Karen, with a smile on her face, told her that she was bound to find out someday, so why not today. She then introduced us, first me and then Matt, as my husband.

Karen began explaining what she had done to Matt, and why he was strapped in, as she took the catheter in her fingers and showed it to Anne protruding from his now wilted penis. Matt had not said a word, his penis deflated, a look of embarrassment on his bright red face. Karen then asked her if she would like to observe the next session, and with a slight smile she said she would have to think about that.

Anne then asked Karen why Matt had to be restrained and she answered that if it did get really painful she didn't want him to be able to pull away. She then asked Matt if the catheter was painful once it was in, and did he let Karen put it in him voluntarily. He answered that yes, it was painful and he guessed he did it to please his wife and Karen. Anne turned to Karen and said she would very much like to watch the next session.

With that Karen said I'm now going to take out the catheter, and directed Anne to stand opposite me and watch. She started by using the syringe to deflate the balloon, and then told Matt to take a few deep breaths. She took his limp penis in her left hand and with her right she began to slowly withdraw the catheter. Matt closed his eyes and moaned as the tube inched its way out of his body until the tip finally emerged and he visibly relaxed.

Karen examined the opening of his urethra and asked him if it was sore. He told her yes, more than last week, as she again began to probe it with her pinky finger, which brought another loud moan from Matt. As she continued to probe the opening, Matt moaned and she told us that she didn't think her finger would go in this week, but if she used a larger catheter, she thought she would be able to force her finger in the next time.

With that Karen began releasing the straps holding Matt in place, and moved the seat back to an upright position. He was able to stand up, maybe on shaky legs for a minute, but he was soon just fine. She then stood on her toes and placed a quick kiss on his lips, while grasping his still sore penis, and gave it a good squeeze. She then asked him if he would let her play with him next Saturday, and he replied yes. Karen smiled at him and told him she would have more surprises for him then.

Before we left Karen instructed Matt and I to refrain from sex this week, as she wanted Matt to be good and horny and ready for her next Saturday. I told her if that was what she wanted we would comply with her wishes.

That evening Matt complained to me that his penis was very sore and it burned a lot when he urinated. I told him to think about why it burned in anticipation of what was to come next week. He meekly smiled and said ok.

Vote, leave a comment, or send a private message. Love hearing from readers. Thanks for reading.