Cathy

Story Info
A young innocent wife is seduced by a man of the world.
2.8k words
3.82
22.7k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers

Hot Wife Daughter converts Mom and Dad

Ellen Carter pulled into her daughter's drive and up behind her son-in-law's car, She got out of her car and started walking to the house confused. She looked around back to the work shed, the door was open, and a light was on inside, "Tommy must be working on some project, with a friend." She thought checking out the strange car parked beside her sun in law's truck.

Ellen was a very elegant looking 47 year old lady, she had put on a few extra pounds as she aged but had kelp her good looks. She continued to color her hair to keep its youthful blond look, and walked two miles every day to keep the tight body all the men seemed to like to look at, her 38inch "c" cup breast didn't stand out high on her chest but they did not sage like a lot of women her age. He rear was round and full, she was truly a young man's dream MILF.

As she entered through the front door she could hear the bumping base of her daughter music, "I don't know how she can stand that rap stuff," she thought, as she placed her purse on the hall table and headed up stairs to collect her daughter to go shopping, for her cousin's wedding gift. "Cathy, are you ready?" she asked as she opened the bedroom door and entered. Then in shock she froze in her place, staring at the sight of her young daughter on the bed on her hands and knees with two large black men. One behind her driving his long black cock in and out of her wet cunt while she sucked on the head of the cock of the other one, Her daughter's husband sat in a chair next to the window with his ridged dick in his hand.

"What the...? Oh my God, Oh I.. I'm sorry!" she exclaimed as she turned and hurried back down the stairs.

Cathy spit out the big cock in her mouth, "Tommy! Stop her!" she cried as she crawled forward dislodging the cock buried deep inside of her. She swung around and sat on the edge of the bed, While her husband ran out of the room after her mother. Just as Ellen was opening the front door, Tommy leaped from the bottom step of the stairs to right behind her, and slammed the door shut, "Hold on Mom, please let us explain, Cathy will be down soon and we can talk about what you saw. Please wait," He begged.

"No I..I have to leave," she said pulling at the door, but her son in law held it shut.

Cathy grabbed the robe that was on the foot of the bed and ran to the top of the stairs, "Mother!" she called, "We need to talk about this, Please, let us explain!"

The older woman looked up at her daughter, and breath out, "Ok! I will be waiting in the den, when you have ... finished!" she said as she stomped into the other room. Cathy returned to the bedroom and asked her guest to please get dressed and leave, and she would be in contact with them later next week. Then she went down stairs to have a talk with her mother.

Tommy followed his mother in law into the den, and began to try to explain what was going on, "Mom you must understand, Cathy has a very high sex drive I just can't satisfy her. So we" he began but was cut off.

"For God's sake Tom, put that thing back in your shorts!" She exclaimed. Tommy looked down and noticed his half hard cock was hanging out of the fly of his underwear. As he was pushing his dick back inside his wife entered the room.

"Ok Mother, I know this must seem strange to you, but really it is not that much deferent from you and dad watching those triple x movies to spice up your marriage. She said as she walked up behind he mother who was looking out the window, When the older woman turned and stared at her daughter, she continued "Oh you didn't know I knew about them did you?" she said smiling. "I have known about that for some time, Jack used to get them and we started watching them when I was twelve."

"Yeah we did watch some sex movies to excite us, but this is different, you are letting black men have sex with you, and your husband just sits there and watches, how can you do that" she said looking at her son in law.

"Don't blame him, it is no different, it excites me to have good looking men make love to me, and Tommy, well he likes to watch and sometime join in. It is just a way to spice up out sex life just like you and dad. Just with some added activities." Cathy said smiling at her husband.

"Well I guess you are at least partly right, besides what you do in the privacies of you own home is no business of mine." Ellen said.

"Mom, you don't have to tell Charles about this do you?" Tommy asked,

"Oh you don't have to worry about that, I don't think he would understand at all." She assured him. About that time One of the big black men stuck his head in the door of the den.

"Hey Babe, we gona go fer now, just call when ye work it out, and we'll see y'all later." He said.

"Ok, James, Thanks for being so understanding, we will call you sometime next week, and set it up." The young white wife said. "Tommy walk them out."

Ellen, watched in amazement as her daughter kissed one then the other black man on the lips before they followed Tommy out of the room. " I guess I should be going also, I need to find Susan a gift before her bridal shower next weekend." She said.

"I totally forgot about the wedding gift, just give me a minute, to get dressed and I'll be ready to go with you." Cathy said as she headed up stairs, passing coming back in the den.

"Can I get you something while you wait, Mom." Tommy asked trying to avoid his mother in law's eyes.

"No, what do you plan on doing while Cathy and I are shopping/"

"I was going to go down to the driving range,"

"you go ahead, I can wait on Cathy alone, besides I cant be in the same room with right now, not after what I saw you doing up there," she said with a blush on her face.

"Ok," he replied as he left the room also embarrassed. Once up stairs he watched his five foot six inch wife, finish dressing, she pulled up a pair of jeans that fit snug to her 36 inch hips, and covered her firm 32inch "b" cup breast with a white button up shirt. He filled her in on what he told her mom he was going to do while they went shopping,

"Is that really what you are going to do?" she asked.

"I thought I might head down to 1st Ave, to the book store, that is if you don't care?" he asked.

"Not at all, Don't spend too much time in the booths, and why not pick up that butt plug we looked at last week, the one with the bushy tail attached," she said smiling.

"Ok, If you insist." Then they both laughed and he left.

Shortly after he was gone Cathy followed her husband down and joined her mother in the den.

"Ok Mom, if you are ready I am." Cathy said as she entered the den.

"Cathy, how can you do this! And Tommy just sitting there playing with himself, watching them use you like..like a whore!" the older woman said taking her daughter's hands in her hands,

"Oh, Mom, that is the best part, it is so exciting knowing he is there watching me be pleasured, Wow! I mean you don't know how it feels knowing he loves me so much to allow me to do what ever and with whom ever I want to. And what you saw is just a small part of what we have done and plan to do." The young wife explained.

"But how...when...Cathy lets go shopping, I can't believe all this!" he mother said as she walked out of the room and out the front door.

Cathy followed her mother out to the car with a sly smile on her face, she enjoyed making her mom uncomfortable, and this was a great feeling she was experiencing now. She got in the passengers side and closed the door, but her mom didn't start the car, she just sat there staring out the windshield.

"I just don't understand, how long has this been going on, and how did it get started?"

"Ok Mom, just start the car and drive, I'll tell you all about it." Her daughter said.

Ellen started the car and backed into the street. She began to drive toward the mall. "It all started when we were still in high school, Tommy and I were not dating at the time, but we were both at the same party. I got a little high, and some of the guys pulled me into a bedroom, and were groping me all over, and it was hot, I mean I was so wet, then I looked up and there was Tommy, standing in the door, stroking himself, When I began to fight back and say no I didn't want it like that he stepped in and stopped them. We had a long talk that night and that is when we fell in love and started dating." She explained. "I was still a virgin then, and I stayed that way until we got married. Mainly due to Tommy's involvement," the young wife continued.

"And when did that change?" her Mom ask.

"On our honeymoon." She answered "I felt I owed that to him for taking care of me till then. He took my cherry, and a little more, you know kind of broke me in sort of. Then we started the live style, we both love." She continued, "if you remember we went to Florida, and it was spring break. The second day there, on the beach we meet a group of college students, and were invited to a party. At the party there were lots of people and lots to drink and smoke. It was really wild, there were girls flashing their tits, showing their ass, some were even giving blow jobs right there in the front room." Cathy calmly continued to tell her story.

"Cathy! You were a part of all that, I swear I can't be leave it." He mother stated.

"Oh yeah, it gets better. I was dancing with the guys, and some girls too, they would feel me up and all that stuff." The young wife continued.

"all of them, you let the girls too?"

"Oh yes, you can't believe how hot that will make you, they would puill down my top and show off my tits, grab my ass, and run their hands down the inside of my bikini bottoms, one young girl even kissed my boobs, and sucked on my nipple, it was soooo hot!, Then one of the guys asked me to follow him to the bedroom, and I did.

Ellen almost run off the road, because she was looking at her daughter with a shocked stare,

"Mom watch where you are going." Cathy said looking over at the older woman. That is when she noticed her mother had her dress bunched up around her hips and her left hand between her legs.

What happened then?" she inquired.

Cathy laughed, "Well it started off slow we made out, he kissed really goodl, and I was high and really hot, soon we were on the bed and he pulled off my swim suit, and I took out his cock and began to suck on it." She said, as she looked at the expression on her mother's face. "Then he got on top of me and pushed his cock in easy, we stayed that way for a short while then he began to move slowly in and out of me." She smiled as she watched mother moving her hand between her legs, this was clearly turning the older woman on." after a wile he got faster and harder, it was one of the best fucks I have had, soon he pushed down hard and stayed like that as he emptied his load inside of me." She said still watching.

Her mom flashed a look at her daughter, "Oh my!"

"Yeah, it felt so good, especially since I knew Tommy was watching, I saw him in the corner, a girl was giving him a blow job, anyways, when the guy was done, he got up and I started to get up but he pushed me back down and said "Your husband, said it would be alright if some of my friends had some fun, he said you were, ok with it." I looked at Tommy and he was sitting in a chair in the corner, with a big smile on his face, as the next guy came in, he was a tall, well build white guy, someone said he was the quarterback for one of the colleges that were down there partying."

"Really, witch one?" Ellen asked

"I don't know, but anyways, he got on the bed and got in the 69 position, and began to eat me out, it was really good, but was hotter because I knew Tommy was watching, I took his cock in my mouth and her slowly pushed it deeper and deeper until it was way down my throat." Cathy continued telling the story as she watched her mother's breathing getting harder and her hand slipping into her panties, and getting faster working at her cunt.

"And ... y..you li..liked that, a dick in your throat?" she asked

"Oh yeah, especially as he was eating me out and my new husband is watching and jerking off." Cathy smiled, moving her hand to her own pussy. "Then he started to move he fucked my throat, slow at first then hard and fast until he pulled out all but the head of his cock. And I clamped my lips around the back of the bulb and he unloaded in my mouth, and I swallowed his whole load, when he finished he got up and left." She told her mom as she was coming down from a huge climax. "Did you enjoy all that, Mom?" she asked.

Ellen sat still for a while, then removed her hand from her panties, and held it up looking for something to wipe it on, "Yes, I thought it was exciting and interesting, I don't know how you could do all that but it is you life not mine.'

"Have you ever done that before." She asked her more calm mother.

"What, suck someone, I have you father, but not down my throat and defiantly not swallow it." The confused woman asked.

"No silly, rubbed off in front of someone." Her daughter replied.

'Oh, Oh my, you noticed that?' she asked

"Of course how do you think I could miss it the way you were fingering yourself, I think some of the people in the other cars may have noticed." Cathie laughed.

"Oh God, I'm sorry, I have never done that before, I mean of course I have 'rubbed off' but not in front of anybody, well excepted you father. God but here in front of you, I am so ashamed. Can you forgive me." She begged.

"Mom, if you had looked you would have seen I was jerking off as well, I just didn't get there as big as you did. But it was so hot watching you please yourself," she told her mom as she reached over and took her mom's hand and took her fingers in her mouth, sucking and licking them clean. "Do you want to hear more?" she asked placing the hand on her mother's lap and running her fingers up her arm.

"What are you doing to me? I have never felt like this, I am so excited. I can barely breathe."

"I know how you are feeling, I went through it, in the beginning. Do you want to know more? I have more stories, of lots of adventures, and I would love to tell you all of them, and maybe let you experience some of your own."

"Cathy, I'm your mother, do you think this is proper?"

"Proper no, but exciting, Yes! Besides I have learned incest, can be fun, I'll tell you all about that later." She said as her mother pulled the car into a parking slot in front of the store. "for now we need to buy a gift for Susan's shower." Then the two women got out of the car and headed into the shop.

End of part one, next up Mom gets to join.

hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers