Cathy and Chris Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazeems
Crazeems
122 Followers

"You look like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders Cathy, tell your Auntie Caz what it is."

Cathy took a deep breath,

"He told me he's fallen in love with me," Cathy said.

Carole smiled, "Oh how awful for you Cathy, a gorgeous, attractive, available man that is fantastic in bed and, if I'm any judge, worships the ground you walk on has declared his love for you. How will you manage?"

"Thanks," said Cathy not impressed by her best friends apparent humour at the situation.

"Oh fuck off Catherine, if you so much as hint that you aren't head over heels for the bloke, I may have to call you a bloody liar."

"Wh... what?" Cathy spluttered over the rim of her mug.

"The same Cathy that goes bleary eyed when she talks about Chris, the Cathy that can't wait to get home on a Friday night, even from a night out, the Cathy that was floating on air when she came back from a weekend holiday?" Cathy's mouth bobbed like a goldfish, "yeah thought as much, you can lie to yourself Cath but not to me Darling. You're in love with him but just too scared to admit it."

"I don't know Caz," she grinned, "I just think..."

"Always been your problem hun," said Carole, "you don't think, you then spend the next ten years putting up with the consequences. Has he said he doesn't want to live together?" Cathy shook her head. "Sex still good?"

"Good but not AS good," Cathy replied.

"Right, when it was wonderful, and that is a direct quote I might add, it was before you had to admit that you were in love with the bloke. So what's missing?"

"It's hard to explain," Cathy said, "Before he was so tender and loving, last night it..."

"Last night Catherine McMahon, it was 'just sex' and you know it deep down and that's what you are afraid of." Carole drained her coffee, "To quote the band James, my all-time favourite rock and roll philosophers, 'now you've come back down again it's worse that it was before, if you hadn't known such riches you could live with being poor'."

"Yes," said Cathy with a grin, "very deep, I don't suppose the Smiths or Teardrop explodes have any idea what I should do, do they?"

"Oh shit, any pop band can do that, go fall in bed, then in love with the guy, it's only you that can't see it."

Cathy grinned, but Carole held up a restraining finger.

"If he can't be in love with you, then who know's who he might fall in love with, huh?"

That night she was so tempted to go through and join him, but she also wanted to see if he would come through and join her but she fell asleep, not knowing either way.

Next morning at five twenty nine, she jumped out of bed naked, slipped through the secret entrance and found him in bed as she had been, gradually waking up.

"Hello sleepy," he said, throwing the covers aside, "what can I do for you this fine morning?" She noticed he had a very fine, healthy erection.

"To start with," she said, "That..."

His bed squeaked just the tiniest bit as he powered into her, resting on her elbows and knees, fucking her gloriously. Much as she'd had no sex the night before and had only come once the night before that, she was on her way up to her third this time, and as if to add the fun he smacked her exposed right buttock with a loud slap. She groaned.

Her mind was in turmoil, she was getting what she hadn't got the nights before, or at least not enough, yet still there was something missing. It was that tenderness they had shared before, the kissing and cuddling, the love she wanted, but on her terms. He leaned forward grasping her boobs and squeezing them, enough to put her over the edge; OK it wasn't perfect, she thought as she was led through her third orgasm and well on the way to her fourth, but it was pretty fucking spectacular until she could work out how to get it back to the way it had been.

The impromptu shagging had been wonderful but had made them a bit late, that morning's routine was slightly more rushed. Explaining that she had to go to the club tonight to talk to Mike about the fund raiser she told Dan that she wouldn't be able to drop him off at his friends house as usual.

"What?" exclaimed Dan, "You're going out with that Tosser Mustapha? Jesus Mum!"

Cath turned to see Chris carrying armfuls of coats, his normally smiley face struggling not to show the disappointed anger bubbling beneath the surface ready to blow.

Crazeems
Crazeems
122 Followers