Cathy FL Pt. 06

Story Info
Rekindle affair with a coworker and she has a request.
9.7k words
4.69
5.5k
10

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My relationship with Cathy went on for two years. She decided she wanted to move back home and arranged to transfer back to the Miami office. We stayed in touch and business travel was going to have me in Miami for a couple of meetings. I arranged to go out on a Saturday to play golf with clients as I told my wife. This would give me and Cathy a couple of days to get reacquainted.

I arrived around noon on Saturday and Cathy met me at the airport. A friend of hers, Valerie (Val) was with her. They both had on bikinis with sheer coverups. Val was the opposite of Cathy, long-legged, big tits, about 5'8" to Cathy 5'1", blonde to Cathy's brown hair. She was also a senior consultant with the company we worked for.

When Cathy came to a stop to pick me up she jumped out of the car and ran to me, jumping into my arms and wrapping her legs around me.

Val laughed as she stepped out, "She is really excited to see you. All she has talked about for the week."

Cathy let go of me and introduced us, "Dave, this is Val, we work together here."

I stuck my hand out to shake hers but she just stepped up and hugged me.

Leaning her head next to mine she whispered, "Glad to finally meet you. Cathy has told me ALL about you," as she kissed me on the cheek.

Val stepped back and I looked at her, "Everything?"

She looked at Cathy who answered, "Yes, everything."

"This should be interesting," I replied.

"You have your swimsuit?"

"Yeah it's in my suitcase.":

"Grab it and get in the car," Cathy said as she opened the trunk.

I moved to the rear of the car as Val moved to get back in the front seat. It was then that I noticed that her swimsuit bottom was a thong, her very nice ass visible through her coverup. Throwing my suitcase in the trunk I grabbed my swimsuit, a tee shirt, sandals and got into the back seat of the car.

Cathy jumped back in the car and we left the airport.

"Where are we headed," I asked.

"South Beach," Val answered.

"You need to change," Cathy said, smiling as she looked at me in the rearview mirror.

Val smiled also and lightly licked her lips with a naughty leer.

Looking at the cooler in the back seat next to me, Val said, "Can you grab me a beer out of there?"

"Sure," I said as I opened the cooler, handing her a beer and taking one for me. Holding one up for Cathy she just shook her head no.

"Cathy has been sharing her time with you. Your time out of town when you 1st met is very exciting."

"Well that is nice of her to share. What turned you on about it?"

"Getting to fuck a married boss with no strings. It has always been a favorite of mine."

Cathy smiled into the mirror. Both of them were coworkers. Could be interesting.

"Cathy, you had a friend that early on gave you some advice about affairs. I don't think you ever told me her name."

Cathy chuckled, "Valerie, and I forgot I told you that."

"Glad I was able to help," Val said smiling.

"You need to change, we will be at the beach shortly," Cathy said.

I looked at Cathy in the mirror and she just smiled and shrugged.

"Ok, but no peeking."

"Not happening," Val said smiling.

I shrugged my shoulders, reached down and pulled my shoes and socks off. Then I slid my shirt off.

"Now we are getting somewhere," Val said.

I smiled and looked at her. She was leaning in between the front bucket seats looking at me. Cathy kept glancing at the mirror.

Chuckling, I undid my belt, unfastened my pants and unzipped them. Stopping there I looked at Cathy in the mirror and smiled.

"Tease, get on with it," Val said.

Looking at Cathy, she nodded her head yes, it's okay.

Raising my ass off the seat I slid my pants off and put them on the floorboard.

"Almost there, come on, you need to get changed," Val said.

"Ok, here it goes," I said as I started to pull my underwear down.

The teasing and them watching had made my cock start to grow. I pulled my underwear down but not exposing my cock yet.

Val groaned and Cathy laughed. Cathy had seen my cock plenty of times so there were no surprises there. Finally I raised my butt up again and pulled them all the way off.

Val smiled, "You were not kidding, he does have a nice cock."

As she said that she reached next to me and grabbed my swimsuit pulling it into the front seat hiding it behind her back.

"Hey, what am I supposed to wear? I think I need that back."

Poking her head between the seats Val said, "Maybe you need to come get it."

I thought, okay I will play your silly game as I reached forward to reach around her and grab my swimsuit. As I moved forward, she grabbed my cock with her other hand and pulled my cock to her mouth. I felt her hot wet mouth engulf my cock.

"Damn Val," I heard Cathy say.

That was my reaction too, but my mind usually goes into neutral when my cock is getting sucked. I continued to reach for my swimsuit, which just exposed my cock to her more. Trying to equal the odds, I untied the top string on her bikini top causing her tits to pop out some. Then reaching down further, I pulled the string holding the rest of her top in place. Grabbing the top string I pulled her top out of her coverup exposing her tits.

Val was so intent on getting my cock in her throat that it took her a second to realize I had her top.

"Hey, let me have that back."

I leaned back in the seat pulling away from her. She still had her hand on my cock, but could no longer suck it from where she was. I put her top on the shelf by the rear window.

"You two are being naughty," Cathy said, chuckling.

I smiled at Cathy in the mirror, "Fun friends you have."

"I know, I should have known she would try something like this."

"Give me my top."

"Come and get it or we can trade."

Val lunged for her top and I grabbed her pulling her half way into the back seat with me. Our chests were smashed together and her feet were on the arm rest between the front seats. She was struggling to reach over me when I grabbed her waist and pulled her the rest of the way into the back seat laying across my lap.

"Damn it, let go of me."

Val struggled as I held her into place.

"Settle down," I said looking around, noticing we were getting into heavier traffic. Looking out of Cathy's side window I noticed that she had a really dark tint on her windows.

Cathy was looking around," They cannot see in the back with my tint," sensing what I was thinking.

My cock was poking Val just below her belly button and it felt like she was grinding on me. I had one hand holding her wrist so she could not reach up to her top. With my free hand I reached over and grabbed the top of her bikini bottom. The thong did not cover any of her ass.

Feeling me grab her bikini bottom, she spun around, "You wouldn't."

"Why not, you took mine."

I started pulling her bottoms off which caused her to start squirming and trying to roll over away from me. Grabbing her around her chest and her big tits, I pulled her up to a sitting position on my lap facing away from me. My hands were holding her wrists across her tits.

Val struggled against me. As she pushed against me, my cock pushed against her bikini bottom.

"Oh that feels nice," she said as she began to wiggle her still covered pussy against my cock.

Cathy threw my swimsuit into the back seat, "HEY, you two knock it off, get dressed we are almost there."

Val groaned and pushed against me one last time. She reached behind me and grabbed her top. Leaning next to my ear she whispered, "I need to fuck you while you are here."

She got her top back on and slid back into the front seat.

I grabbed my swimsuit, pulled it on and slipped a tee shirt on.

Cathy was shaking her head and looked over at Val, "Just couldn't wait could you?"

Val shook her head no but did not look at Cathy. She could tell Cathy was pissed.

Cathy looked back at me, "And you are not helping."

"What did I do?", I asked innocently.

"You know," she said sharply.

We drove quietly for a few more minutes finally arriving at the beach. Cathy parked the car and we all got out. She opened the trunk and grabbed her beach bag.

Looking at me she said, "Grab the cooler."

Val took off towards the beach and we followed behind.

"You okay?," I asked.

"Yeah, I am now. I love her to death and would do anything for her, but I hate it when she does that. She has pulled stunts like that since we were in college."

I looked over at Cathy, "She was your college roommate? The one you told me the stories about?"

Cathy smiled at me and nodded her head.

She told me some stories about her roommate in college. Val was a very sexually active woman in college with both sexes. I remembered Cathy describing finding her fucking on the couch when she came home more than once and sometimes with more than one person.

We crossed over the dunes onto the beach and I saw Val joining up with a group by some beach umbrellas.

"Who are we meeting?," I asked.

"Some friends."

"Any work at the firm?"

"Yeah but it should not be a problem."

We joined up with the group, about 12 of us all together and introductions were made. I placed the cooler with a couple of others already onsite and Cathy laid out beach towels for us.

I sat next to Cathy and we chatted for a couple of minutes. She suddenly got up and walked over to Val who had just finished talking to a couple of people. Cathy whispered in her ear and they began to walk towards the water together. They stopped at the edge of the surf and were talking, animated at times. Occasionally they would look at me. Finally Val shook her head yes and they hugged each other. They walked back to the group smiling. Val broke off to get another beer and Cathy came and sat with me.

"Everything okay?," I asked.

"Yeah, she just has to be reminded of boundaries sometimes. Val sees something she wants and just goes for it. We have a rule about fucking each others boyfriends but she thought since you were married and just a fuck buddy it might be open season on you."

"Sorry if I made you mad. I was just reacting to her playing around."

"I know, that one is on her, but you did look pretty excited," she grinned.

"Difficult not to be when your cock is in someone's mouth."

"Yeah, and if she pulled her bottoms up a bit you would have slid right into her."

"True."

Cathy looked at me, "It's all okay now. You two might find some time together while you are here, but I asked you out here to see me."

"And that is why I am here. I am at your service Maam," I said saluting her.

She laughed and pulled some sunscreen out. "Let me help you with this. The sun is pretty intense here."

Cathy had me remove my shirt and rubbed lotion all over the upper part of my body. She then had me lay down on my stomach and began to apply lotion to the back of my legs working her way up from my feet. Reaching my swimsuit she slid her hand under the edge and grabbed my ass squeezing it.

"Hmmmm, feels nice."

Cathy chuckled, "Roll over on your back."

She applied the lotion to my legs. When she reached my swimsuit Cathy looked around to see who was looking and she slid her hand under the edge and grabbed my hardening cock.

I just laid back and groaned. Looking to the side, I could see Val watching us as she put lotion on her body.

Cathy squeezed my cock for a minute then pulled her hand away. I moaned and she smiled at me.

"Just a little sample for you."

Cathy got up and went to talk to some of the others as I laid back to get some sun.

After a few minutes I felt someone on the beach towel next to mine. Opening my eyes I looked over and saw Val lying on her side next to me.

She smiled, "Hi, sorry about what happened in the car, I didn't mean to get in the middle of what you and Cathy have going on. I love her dearly and would not do anything to hurt her."

"Well I am pretty fond of her too. I think we are good, aren't we? Saw you guys talking."

"Yeah, well, when I saw your cock there I had to have a taste. Not really sure if we are going to have any time while you are here."

"It's not an issue for me. But I am not going to go around Cathy. If you guys work something out that is up to you two. I am game for whatever."

Val smiled, leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, "I am sure we will figure something out." Then she got up and walked towards the water to cool off. Her ass certainly looked great in the thong bottom as she walked away.

Looking around, I noticed lots of the women on the beach had similar suits on and a few even just in g string bottom. AH MIAMI.

Cathy came back over and standing next to me asked, "See something you like?"

"Well there is you, and there is some interesting scenery here."

'Come on, let's cool off."

We walked down to the water and waded in for a bit, Cathy holding on to me as we got into some deeper water. We kissed for a bit and rubbed bodies together. I had to leave the water slowly to let my hard on calm down before we rejoined her friends. Someone had a grill going and we cooked, ate, drank, and played some beach volleyball. It was a great afternoon. About 3 o'clock, as it will in Florida sometimes, rain clouds started to roll in from the ocean. Everyone packed up and cleared out. Cathy, Val and I made it back to the car.

Val got in the back seat as we piled into the car.

Looking at me Cathy said, "Your hotel is on the way to my house. We could let you check in and get cleaned up before we head out to dinner tonight."

"I brought my change of clothes if we want to just stop at the hotel. It would put us closer to the Grove than your house," said Val.

"Good idea, I have a change of clothes too. Mind if we all get cleaned up at your hotel?," asked Cathy.

I just looked at her and smiled.

"What?" she asked.

"Let's see, two hot women want to come to my hotel room get naked and take showers. What could be wrong with that?"

"You are bad, but good point," Cathy chuckled.

"This could get interesting," Val added from the back seat.

We drove to the hotel, both girls slipped shorts over their swimsuits. The hotel was owned by a client of ours and when I checked in they told me they had upgraded me to a suite.

The suite was on the top floor and was amazing. Great view looking out towards the ocean, large sitting area, bar, kitchenette and two bedrooms, both with king sized beds. The main bedroom bath had a walk in glass wall shower that could easily fit 6 people in it.

"Wow, you Senior Managers know how to travel. We usually have to stay in the Holiday Inn somewhere," said Val.

"We first fucked in a Holiday Inn, so don't knock it," laughed Cathy.

"Oh I'm not, fucked in a few myself. This is just really nice."

I threw my stuff in the main bedroom and checked the mini bar. Decided I wanted the scotch in there, I went to the kitchen to get the ice bucket.

Val took it from me," I'll get the ice."

Smiling, she went out the door in search of ice.

Cathy stepped over to me, reached up, grabbed my head and pulled me in for a long kiss pressing her body against mine.

"Damn I have missed you. So glad we could find some time together on your trip down here."

"Me too, it is very good seeing you."

We continued kissing until we heard the door being opened. Cathy broke our kiss but made no effort to move away from me, her body still pressed up against mine.

Val walked in, "Don't stop anything on my account."

We both laughed and Cathy moved over to make drinks for us all. Sitting on the couches we talked about going to dinner and meeting up with others that night.

I finished my drink and got up, "It's been a long day for me, I am going to jump in the shower and grab a nap. If I don't I will probably fall asleep at the dinner table."

Walking into the bedroom I grabbed my suitcase and hung up my clothes from it.

The girls were sitting next to each other now and talking quietly. Standing just out of their sight I stripped off my swimsuit and tee shirt. Walking past the door to the bathroom I heard Cathy call out, "Nice ass."

"Damn I missed it," Val yelled.

I was laughing as I went into the shower turning it on. Got the water adjusted and was washing my hair when I felt a pair of arms wrapping around me. Looking down, I could see that Cathy had joined me in the shower.

She smiled up at me, "Can I help you?"

"Oh yes you can."

Grabbing a wash cloth she lathered it up and began to wash my body off paying extra special attention to my cock and balls. She had my cock straining in her hand.

Taking the wash cloth from her, I said, "My turn."

She purred and handed me the soap. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Val had come into the bathroom as was sitting on the counter watching us. She was topless, her magnificent tits hanging there and had her hand shoved in her bikini bottoms. Cathy was turned somewhat away from her. I washed Cathy's front paying particular attention to her trimmed pussy. I rubbed my finger over the outside for a minute then slipped the finger into her. She gasped lightly and moaned as she laid her head on my shoulder. I continued fingering her, and slipped a second finger into her.

Looking at Val I could tell she was enjoying the show. Her nipples were erect, one hand was caressing her tits as the other worked her pussy. I slipped my thumb up to Cathy's clit and began rubbing it as I slid an additional finger in her. She was moaning constantly now and I had her pinned against the glass of the shower. Her breath was going ragged, she tried reaching for my cock but I was just out of reach me leaning in on her with my fingers assaulting her pussy.

I looked over at Val who was pulling her bottoms off. They flew across the room and she rammed three fingers straight into her smooth hairless pussy.

I felt Cathy's pussy clenching down on my hand and her body tensed as her orgasm ripped through her. Pushing herself against my hand it was like she was trying to get it all in her pussy. She reached up to hold my neck as the last of the waves rolled through her. Slowly her breathing returned to normal. Looking over at her, I could see that Val was reaching a peak. She was sucking one of her tits and banging her pussy hard. Suddenly her head flipped back, her body went rigid and I could see her shaking as she shoved her fingers as deep as she could. It was so hot watching both of them cum so close together.

Pulling Cathy's arms down I turned her around with her ass sticking towards me. Seeing Val naked, coming off her orgasm made her gasp.

Looking back at me, "Was she there the whole time?"

"Yes. She saw it all. But that is not the first time she saw you having sex is it?"

Cathy looked away, blushing and whispered, "No."

As she did that I bent my knees, grabbed my cock and moved in behind her. I could feel the heat coming off her sopping pussy. Lining up I shoved my cock all the way in her in one stroke. Cathy gasped as I filled her pussy. Val mouthed oh fuck to Cathy.

I could see her reflection in the mirror, her eyes closed, her head rocking slowly as I began to fuck her. She felt so hot, tight, her pussy pulling me in. I wondered how long she would let me fuck her like this. When I was fingering her I could tell she did not have her diaphragm in and that I was fucking her unprotected pussy.

Val was now standing in the entrance of the shower next to us watching me fuck Cathy, her fingers still in her pussy. The teasing that had started with my cock in Val's mouth, the innuendo and the barely there outfits of the day had me on edge and ready to blow in her.

I grabbed Cathy's hips driving my cock as deep as I could into her. She pushed back against me, urging me on.

My cock was about to explode when it dawned on Cathy what was happening.

She looked back at me.

"No you can't."