Cathy The Art Model

Story Info
Things get out of hand with Cathy's new job as an art model.
3.6k words
4.23
14k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy saw the ad for an art model. The money was good, and it meant she could do this for only a few hours a week instead of working long hours at a local café. She was hesitant about getting down to her underwear in front of people, but she knew she had a great body, and the ad said it was for professional art students, so she was sure the artist would be too busy sketching for it to be creepy. Plus, she was sure deep down she had a fetish for exhibitionism, she had just been too shy to try it. She figured if she was going to try it, at the very least she could do it with just underwear, with limited people and get paid for it. It was making her wet just thinking about it.

She spoke to John, the owner of the art studio. It seemed legitimate, and he told her he could show her references from previous models that had worked there, which made her feel more comfortable.

As she arrived at the studio to check it out -- she wanted to make sure it was all legitimate before she agreed to any classes. She introduced herself to john, and although much older than her, she was surprised at how good looking and fit he was. John mentioned that they have both male and female models, and often he has to step in as the male model at times, and so like to keep fit.

"Sometimes women do classes for a bridal shower and ask for me specifically, which is very flattering," he laughed. She was starting to feel better about the whole experience.

"So... you get completely nude for the classes?" Cathy blushed.

John smiled. "I do". Cathy blushed again. She could handle going to one of those classes, she thought.

"Of course you don't have to get nude, but when you do, then you get paid the extra amount here in the contract. I will mention one thing--the contract which states that you are ok with your image to be used in the artworks--sometimes models don't realise how good the artists are," Said John.

Cathy shrugged. "I'm fine with that--the amount I get paid per hour it's only fair."

"Great," Said John.  "Also, part of the clause is to stay very still while they sketch you. If you think you may have trouble staying still, we can help you with this."

Cathy always had trouble with a restless leg, so that seemed like a good idea. She read the clauses carefully, and signed the document.

"Fantastic. We actually have a class starting in 5 minutes if you wanted to get started right away? I was going to be the model, but since you're here?" Cathy was surprised. She hadn't expected to start right away. "Umm, I....hadn't put on the right underwear."

"That will be fine," said John. "They often just sketch you as if you were nude anyway. Come and have a look at the studio before you decide."

She walked into the studio--it was white and clean, with seats and easels in a semi-circle surrounding a small block stage.

"So, what do you think?" Asked John. "We have just a small group of professional artists today.

"Ummm...sure." Smiled Cathy hesitantly.

"Great!" Exclaimed John. "Place your bag and clothes over there in the corner of the room, and I'll be back in a minute."

John turned and left as Cathy walked to the corner of the room and started taking her clothes off. Her nerves were making her restless leg worse as she headed over to the stage.

John came back in with large art pads and pencils.

"John - I'm sorry, but I'm really nervous, and its making my restless leg worse. You mentioned you had a trick for helping models stay still.

"No problems--it's a spray. Try this." John sprayed Cathy's face. It smelt funny, with hints of vanilla.

"Will this help?" Asked Cathy.

Absolutely. Give it a minute.

Cathy wasn't sure it would help, but though it was worth a try, so turned to get ready on the stage.

She tried, but found it was like walking through mud. Really thick mud. She only got halfway to the stage before she couldn't move.

"Wait...what..have...you....done...t...me...." Cathy found she could hardly talk.

"Sometimes models get a little nervous with the spray, so I'll put some soothing music on for you through some earbuds." Cathy was starting to panic as she was suddenly frozen solid. John placed an earbud in one of her ears. He went and got a chair and placed it on the stage, then gently picked her up and sat her on it.

"The music will help relax you while we begin the class, and every now and again I will repose you."

John placed the other earbud in her ear, and over the music she could hear people starting to enter the room behind her. She couldn't even move her eyes, so she could only see a few of the artists, as they began to sketch her. She had never been so excited and nervous in her life.

The music in her ears began to relax her. It felt like the music was making her horny. Or maybe it was just the situation, she couldn't tell. After 10 minutes, John stood her up, and changed her position. She was starting to like it. Again he posed her, and John's touch made her tingle. She was definitely wet.

After 20 minutes, She was much more relaxed -- and even more horny.

"OK, we'll try a different position with Cathy, and this time, we'll take her bra off." John said.

Cathy panicked. She had not agreed to that. Frozen in a standing position, she felt John's hands unclip her bra, and take it off. Cathy tried to look around, mortified that all these people could see her breasts. The humiliation seemed to make her even more horny. She was worried about how wet she was, and if it would start to show in her panties. She started thinking about how humiliated she would be if they could see her wetness -- the thoughts made her almost cum.

What was happening to her? Why was this humiliation making her even hornier?

After ten minutes, John told the class Cathy was more than happy to be completely nude, and slid her panties down to the floor. John whispered in her hear so no-one could hear; "Those panties are very wet, Cathy. I'm going to leave them around your ankles so everyone can see your wet spot on them. They can all see how horny you are."

The humiliation and her fetish for exhibitionism, Cathy could feel an orgasm building. Being completely frozen added an extra excitement to it as her face went bright red, thinking about how embarrassing it would be to cum in front of everyone. She could feel it building.

Oh no, she thought. I'm going to cum in front of everyone.

This sent her over the edge, and even though she was completely frozen, her body exploded as wave after wave of orgasm hit her. John walked into her view and smiled. She knew he could tell. The humiliation of his knowing made her cum again.

Suddenly the class was over, and Cathy could start to move her eyes and mouth.

John came over and removed the earbuds.

"What....did...you....do....to...me." Cathy was finding it easier to talk, but her body still seem rigid. She could move a finger or two.

"It's a spray derived from a wasp. It keeps people still for long periods of time." Said John.

"I...didn't....agree....to....be....nude..." Strained Cathy.

"You signed the contract, which has the different rates on nudity. Nothing in it said you wouldn't get naked."

Cathy paused, shocked. He was right.

"Plus, I know how much it turned you on. Before the end of the next art class, you'll love being naked." Smiled John.

"There...won't...be....another..."

"and how much you love the taste of cum."

"Wait....what? I would...never..."

Before she could finish her sentence, John sprayed her face again.

Shocked and frozen, Cathy felt John pose her on her hands and knees on the small stage.

She felt John's fingers on her wet pussy, then something vibrating slipped inside her.

"Just a little bullet vibrator to make the next session more enjoyable."

John came around to her head and opened her mouth. She was looking right at his crotch, not able to move her eyes. She saw him unzip his pants, and pull out his rock hard cock. Suddenly, his huge cock was in front of her face.

"I get the feeling this might be your first blowjob. I think I might film it on my phone for prosperity."

NO!!! Thought Cathy. Suddenly, a wave of horniness hit her. What was going on? She thought. Every time she felt humiliated, she immediately felt twice as horny. She watched as John's cock slowly entered her mouth, and the humiliation made a small orgasm wash over her. Another small orgasm hit her again as he slowly started to pump his cock into her frozen mouth.

"The spray has shut down your gag reflex." Said John.

"It means you will be able to deepthroat my cock like a pornstar. Are you ready?"

Cathy tried not to think about how humiliating it was, but it just made it worse. As soon as John's cock hit deep into her throat, a massive orgasm wracked her body.

She came again as John pumped his rock hard cock in and out of her frozen mouth.

Suddenly she could feel John's body tense up.

"Oh fuck Cathy--I'm going to cum in your mouth, and I'm going to get it all on camera."

His words made a massive orgasm crash over her body as she felt his cum hit the back of her throat. If she wasn't frozen, she would have almost blacked out in pleasure.

John withdrew his cock and bent down with his phone and took a photo of Cathy's open mouth with cum in it.

"I wanted to capture your first taste of my cum." Said John. "I'm going to close your mouth, and you are going to think about the humiliation of having my cum in your mouth this whole next session." Said John as he zipped up his jeans.

"And you will be desperate for more cum by the end of the session." Said John.

What? No!!!! thought Cathy. It tasted terrible. There is no way she will ever think that.

John put the earbuds back in her ears.

The music started, as she heard a new group of people enter the room. It looked like Uni students. She had never felt more humiliated. It made her cum again.

This was way more embarrassing than last time, as she was now on her knees, completely naked, with John's cum in her mouth. The bullet vibrator was quietly buzzing against her g-spot, already making her horny again.

She couldn't move her eyes, but Cathy thought she caught a glimpse of one of the students with a camera. No!! She thought. I can't have photos of me naked!

More students filed in, and they all had cameras. Oh no, she thought. It dawned on her - this group was a University camera club, not artists. She racked her brain to think if there was a camera clause in the contract. She was confident it didn't say anything about cameras.

 

The humiliation made her crazy horny. She just wanted someone to fuck her holes. Wait -- why did she just think that? She had never thought anything so perverted before, but in some ways, it seemed so natural to think that someone should fuck her holes. All her holes.

The music. In shock, she realised that the music was having an effect on her thoughts. It would explain why she was actually starting to not mind the taste of John's cum still in her mouth. The music was swirling in her head, and she was starting to think the idea of being naked wasn't as bad as she thought. She tried to block out the music by thinking of other things. Like all these hard cocks in the room taking photos of her. Oh God, she thought--I can't stop thinking about cock.

The camera club began to take photos of her, as John regularly moved her into different positions. She thought she could hear voices behind the music. Whatever it was saying, it was making her even more horny. The cum in her mouth started to taste really, really good. She wished she could swallow it. Naked in front of all these men taking photos of her was making her completely wet.

She was sure they could see how wet she was, and the fact they were taking photos of it was humiliating and making her incredibly horny at the same time. All she could think about was making them cum with her mouth. She was imagining the cum in her mouth was from one of the young men in the photography class.  Thinking that nearly made her cum again.

She knew the music was affecting her judgement, but she was too horny to care. She wanted their cocks inside her. She wanted to cum so badly again, but equally wanted to make them all cum with her mouth. Or fuck her holes, she didn't care. Wait -- why did she think holes and not pussy? She had never let a man even close to her ass, but suddenly she was thinking the idea wasn't as bad as she thought. Of course, she would never let a man slide his hard cock deep inside her asshole, filling her up....

The thought made an orgasm wrack over her frozen body.

She knew the music was making her think that, and the humiliation from cumming from just thinking about a guy fucking her in the ass made her cum again.

Finally, John posed her with her hand on her pussy, legs spread. If only she could move her fingers so he could play with herself. She looked like a pornstar.

The thought of her being a pornstar made a wave of horniness wash over her. Every time she thought the word Pornstar, she got twice as horny.

Fuck yes. A pornstar. With a cock in all her holes, and all of these young men taking photos of her. It was like she was almost living her new fantasy. She could feel herself on the edge of an orgasm for the next 20 minutes.

Suddenly, the class was over, and all the students filed out.

It was just her and John again. She could start to feel movement coming back into her face.

"You...asshole..." Cathy whispered.

"What's that Cathy? Have you been dreaming of your asshole? I think you're starting to like it. I think the idea of pretending to be a pornstar turns you on."

Just John saying the word "Pornstar" made her pussy quiver.

John leant down and whispered in her ear, as he slipped two fingers in her wet pussy.

"I think the thought of having cock fill your holes is making you incredibly horny." Whispered John.

It was like he knew her every thought. Cathy felt John's fingers inside her, as he found the bullet vibrator, and removed it from her. She suddenly felt empty.

"That virgin asshole has missed out its entire life. It's time it had some fun."

Shocked, she felt a vibrating at the entrance to her ass. Cathy felt John slowly slide the bullet vibrator into her asshole. The humiliation made her twice as horny again.

"Thankfully, we have one more photoshoot to do before you can go home."

John moved Cathy so she could see the door, and suddenly the door opened and in came a strapping black guy.

"This is David. He is going to make your dream of being a pornstar come true."

Cathy could hardly think. She was panicking, but the humiliation made her horny again.

"No....please...." Whispered Cathy.

John moved her body to be kneeling backwards on the chair, with her arse sticking out.

"Hi Dave. If you'd like to take your clothes off and come over here and meet Cathy, we can get started."

She could start to move her eyes, and saw John setting up a number of video cameras. If she could start to move her fingers, she could soon get out of there. The music was still playing quietly in her ears, making her desperate for cock and cum. Wait - did she just think that? She was so horny it's nearly all she could think about.

Cathy turned her eyes to see Dave coming towards her, completely naked. His ten inch cock was already half hard, and she couldn't take her eyes of it, until he disappeared from view behind her. Suddenly, she felt his hands all over her ass, making her quiver.

She would try to get out of here as soon as he stopped doing that.

"OK, Dave, all the cameras are in place." Said John, now standing behind the camera in front of her. "Please proceed."

Cathy looked at the camera, shocked, as she still couldn't move her head. She felt both of Dave's hands rubbing her ass, moving closer to her clit. Her face flushed with horniness as his fingers circled her clit. The music in her ears and the blinking red light made her really feel like a pornstar, making her even hornier.

"mmmh...." Moaned Cathy. Her voice was starting to come back.

"Is Dave making you horny, Cathy?" John asked from behind the camera.

"Yes..." whispered Cathy. Why did she answer him? It must have been the music again.

"Are you wet?"

"Yes..."

"Do you want Dave to fuck your wet pussy?"

"No...." Cathy lied.

"Is she wet Dave?"

"Incredibly wet John." Said David. "She's dripping onto the chair. I'm going to taste it."

Suddenly Cathy felt John's tongue on her clit, and her body erupted in horniness. She couldn't focus.

"Do you want Dave to lick your wet pussy until you cum?"

"Uhhhh....yes..."

"Tell Dave what you want him to do."

"Ugggg....mmmmake....me....cum." Cathy panted quietly.

"How would you like him to do that?" Asked John..

"Mmmmm...with his co.....tongue..." Cathy quietly panted. She nearly said cock. His hard cock. His massive hard black cock. My god, all she could think about was his cock.

"It sounded like you nearly said cock then, Cathy." Said John. "I bet his massive cock would feel amazing sliding inside your wet pussy." John's dirty talk was making her even hornier.

"You sure you don't want his hard cock deep inside you?." Asked John.

"Yesssss....god yessss..."

"Yes, you would like it deep inside you, or yes you're not sure?" Asked John, smiling.

Cathy couldn't think.

"Yesss...." She panted.

Her voice was coming back. Soon she would be able to yell out for help. Just As soon as Dave finished...

"I'm not sure what you mean, Cathy. Dave's tongue is good, I'm sure, but it won't compare with his massive hard cock." Asked John again.

"Yessssss...." Dave had Cathy on the edge of orgasm. She felt like she had been on the edge for a long time. She couldn't think--she just needed to cum badly.

"Tell the camera what you would like Dave to do."

"It's....god...no...fuck...yes...I...need...cock"

Saying the word cock got her closer to orgasm, but it wasn't enough.

"I'm sorry Cathy? What was that?"

"I...need...cock. Fuck...my...pussy...." Cathy's tongue was nearly hanging out the side of her mouth.

"Please tell the camera one more time what you need."

"I..need..my..pussy....fucked...by...his...hard...black....cock" moaned Cathy.

"And why is that, Cathy?"

"Because...I'm...a...pornstar..." as soon as Cathy said it she knew it was true.

"Good girl." Smiled Dave, as he walked over and removed her earbuds. Her training was complete.

"Now tell the camera one more time what you want."

"I...want...Dave..to...fuck...my..pussy...with...his...hard...cock." Panted Cathy.

"You heard her Dave."

Suddenly, Cathy felt this enormous pressure on the entrance of her pussy. She managed to turn her head slightly to watch Dave behind her slide the first few inches of his cock in and out of her wet pussy, getting deeper every time.

She looked to the mirror behind the side camera, and could see Dave's enormous cock slowly, inch by inch, disappearing into her wet pussy. The sight made an orgasm hit her like an explosion as she let out a deep, guttural moan. Deeper and deeper, Dave pumped his cock into her, making Cathy cum again and again. She lost count of how many times she came. Dave's cock kept rubbing on her G-Spot, as he kept rubbing her clit. She was in Heaven.

Dave fucked her for a half an hour. Her arms and legs were still not back working properly, so Dave kept moving her into different positions. After 30 min, Cathy was on her back when Dave announced he was going to cum.

"Please cum in my mouth." Cathy said, surprising even herself.

"Tell Dave why." Instructed John.

"Because...I...I love sucking dick, and I love the taste of cum," Cathy said. She was shocked. It was like she was on autopilot.

"Ok--if that's what you want," Said Dave. "Get on your knees."

Cathy did as she was instructed and opened her mouth as Dave slid his enourmous cock inside it. She sucked his cock with her mouth, desperate for the taste. Suddenly Dave pulled his cock out of her mouth and sprayed his cum all over her face. Cathy opened her mouth wide to try to catch as much as she could. After all, she was a pornstar who loved cum.

12