Cathy's Big Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When John arrived, Jessica was wearing a robe and nothing else.

She told John that Cathy told her what happened at his house and Cathy wanted him to be a part of our family.

John said he appreciated the offer and gladly accepted.

Jessica then told her brother that she always wanted to fuck him and this would be her opportunity.

Jessica took John upstairs and yelled out that uncle John was here.

Jessica let the robe fall off of her and went over to her brother.

"John," she said, "I have always wanted to fuck my older brother but never got the chance. That ends tonight."

She started removing his clothes as the family gathered around, even Cathy.

Jessica laid next to him on the bed and after a few minutes, John had his cock deep in his sister's cunt.

The family watched as John fucked his younger sister.

After a short time, John said he was going to cum and shot streams of cum deep in his sister's cunt.

Everyone applauded his performance and welcomed him into the family.

Look for Part 2

12