Cathy's Show

Story Info
Wife puts on a show to outdo hubby's fantasy.
7k words
4.1
71.8k
69
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers

Like a lot of husbands, after many years of marriage, I'd begun to fantasize about my petite wife fucking another man. I would get rock hard at imagining her little pussy sliding down on this long dick, covering it with her juices. I've suggested a threesome to her and she says it's a great fantasy but she would never be able to actually do it. I told her how I'd love to see her with a cock in her pussy and one in her butt just driving her to a frenzy.

While making love, I'd give her these fantasy scenarios which would usually have her cum like crazy. At times in the middle of an orgasm, I'd ask her if she wanted this fantasy to become a reality and she'd emphatically say yes. Afterwards when we'd discuss it she'd always say that she just said it in a moment of passion and could never bring herself to actually do it.

After a couple of years of me suggesting it and showing her different guys on the net, one night she said, "All right, if that's what you really want, we might try it but I get to choose the guy. We'd have to meet first and see if we are compatible. No smokers or men with those huge dicks!" I asked her if she had anybody in mind and she just glared at me. I knew that meant no. I posted to a sight, asking if anyone was interested.

We received a ton of messages and pictures. My little wife would giggle at some of their letters and others that just showed a dick, she would immediately trash. I was surprised at the number of young men, some less than half our age, that wanted to meet. Cathy said that she wasn't meeting someone younger than our own kids so in the trash they'd go.

We settled on a few to actually meet with her choosing several in or near our age bracket. We'd usually meet for drinks at some lounge and my wife and I would talk with her prospective lovers. I got her to put on make-up and dress sexy, well at least somewhat since she's pretty conservative. After some small talk and drinks, they'd usually dance a bit and try to get to know one another but she'd always end up telling me that they were either too old, too hairy, too smelly, too grabby or too something.

I had almost given up hope when one evening I got IM'd by Jack asking of we were still entertaining the prospect of someone for a threesome. I said yes and he said he'd like to meet. I asked my wife if she'd like to meet him and she said, "If you really want, I guess we can," though her voice sure lacked enthusiasm.

I asked him to meet at a nearby lounge and he asked if we could meet for coffee the next afternoon at 4:30 PM instead and suggested one down by the mall. I asked Cathy if that was OK and she just nodded, not really taking her eyes off the TV. Jack said he'd be wearing kaki Dockers and a Hawaiian shirt so we could recognize him. I told him I'd be wearing a red shirt with white and purple flowers.

That night in bed, I was feeling amorous and began to softly caress my wife's belly and thighs. Her legs parted, allowing he access and I asked her how she'd like Jack to be doing this. Suddenly she asked, "How old is he?" Hell, I didn't know. I had never asked him. She sat up suddenly, interrupting my foreplay and demanded I find out. I dutifully got up and went down to our computer and opened it up. I found his profile but his picture was blank as well as his age though it did say that he was divorced, enjoyed softball, jazz, cooking fine cuisine and was busy raising his son. This didn't set too well with her but I reminded her that we already had agreed to meet him and that's all it was, a meeting. Our return trip to bed resulted in her turning on her side and ignoring me so I figured no sex tonight.

I got home early and begged my wife to get at least a little dressed up but she stood firm. "If he doesn't like what he sees, too bad. He'll just have to take me the way I am. She did as little as possible, I guess to dissuade him from being interested. We arrived at the coffee shop and looked around for someone of his description but didn't see anyone. "Let's leave," she said but I insisted on at least sitting down and having a cup of coffee or soda and give him a bit. Cathy nervously tapped her fingernails on the table while we waited for our drinks. Once her iced tea arrived, she seemed to be almost gulping it down, trying to hurry things up but I just sipped my coffee and told her to relax.

The waitress had just refilled her tea when this very handsome, sandy haired young man approached and introduced himself. "Are you Bill and Cathy?" he asked. I said yes and Jack sat down. "I apologize for being late. My son was late getting home and I had to get him to softball practice. Can you forgive me?" he said. I figured he was way too young for her since he seemed to be the age of our oldest son who is 30.

"That's OK," Cathy said, "Getting kids to their practice is more important. How old is your son anyway?"

"Fourteen," he said while motioning to the waitress to bring him an iced tea for himself, "You know, that DIFFICULT age where they know everything."

Cathy laughed. "I know," she said, "I thought I'd kill my daughter at that age. I swear their brains go out the window until they turn 19 or 20."

Jack's hand gently covered hers and he said, "I'd appreciate any pointers you can give me. I'm just running on instinct."

Jack then went on to tell us that he was 38, a builder and doting father, also how his wife left him and their son, Kevin, saying she wasn't ready to be tied down yet. They had been married for almost three years but she felt she had made a mistake. He said he had waited for her to come back for almost five years when one day he was served a summons to appear in a divorce hearing. "All they wanted me to do was sign the papers. She wasn't even there. I guess she was marrying some guy in another state," he said. The hurt still showing as he spoke of her.

Cathy was listening to him intently, injecting a comment here or there. He let out this big sigh and said, "I hope you don't find this weird, me looking to meet a couple like this. I've never done this before. I tried the dating bit but I'm not into the bar scene and I also have trouble dealing with tobacco smoke. I'm not looking for a wife or live-in. I'm really looking for someone I can be friends with and hopefully if things work out maybe more. If not I still hope to be friends."

Now it was Cathy's turn to take his hand both of hers and say, "We'll just have to take our time and see what develops." Could he be the one? I thought to myself.

On our trip home I asked Cathy how she felt about him and she said, "Well he's very handsome. It almost makes me wonder why some woman hasn't snatched him up before now."

"You mean he could be the one?" I asked.

She got this sly smile and said coyly, "He's definitely the best prospect but I'm not totally convinced." Over the next several weekends we would meet him on Saturday night at a local nightspot where we would dine, talk and dance, Jack always being the consummate gentleman with her.

Jack had given her his chat ID and she was for the first time chatting away with him online, only once in a while at first but more and more often lately. Cathy was dressing more sensually every time we went out, almost as if she was trying to entice him but he always kept his hands to himself. Damn, I thought, when is he going to make his move with her?

All in good time, all in good time, I told myself, even if we had been meeting for four weeks already.

The following Saturday evening when I came from doing the yard, I walked into our bedroom to shower and there was Cathy, her hair meticulously up in a French braid, her nails done and wearing this short little black dress, slit high enough to show off her black nylons. She slipped on a pair of the tallest heels I've ever seen her with. My cock sprang up under my shorts like a flagpole.

As I tried to kiss her, she pushed me gently away and told me to shower and get ready. "Ready for what?" I said with a wink thinking we were in for a hot evening.

She bit her lip, closed her eyes tightly, then opened them up and said, "Kevin's at his grandparents for the weekend and Jack's invited us over for dinner."

I said with a wink, "Gee, you're wearing that just for dinner?"

Cathy mockingly slugged my shoulder and said, "If you're a really good boy, you just might to get your fantasy filled tonight. Maybe even beyond your wildest dreams."

"You mean my fantasy won't be the only thing that's filled tonight?" I said, just barely ducking the hair brush that she flung my way as I darted into our shower.

On the ride over to his place, it was difficult for me to stay focused on the road. Cathy's dress road up showing her nylon tops and garters and occasionally a bit of her lacy black undies. As we pulled into his driveway it was apparent he had done well in the contracting business. The long driveway led to a very classy, large, Tudor style home with excellent landscaping.

As Cathy gazed out the window at the flower garden, I reached over to her crotch. She was absolutely soaked in anticipation. "Looking forward to tonight?" I asked.

She smiled, saying "Whatever happens, happens. I'm not promising anything. Got it!"

I nodded in understanding. "Listen," I said, "You're the boss tonight. What ever you decide goes. OK!"

Cathy looked at me for a bit then said, "Just remember that. Tonight, I AM the boss and what ever I say or do is my decision and if I tell you to do something you have to do it. If not, turn this car around right now." My answer was to turn off the key and rush around to open her door.

Jack met us at the front door and we walked into what looked like something that had just been in a Better Homes and Gardens photo shoot. He walked us into his kitchen which smelled delicious and offered us some wine. He said, "I should have made something more special but I had to go out and meet a customer this morning and didn't get back in time so I just threw together some lasagna." We toasted to friendship and had a wonderful dinner out on the patio overlooking his pool and manicured backyard. After dinner, we moved into the family room where he had scented candles burning and soft jazz playing.

After opening another bottle of wine, Jack asked Cathy to dance. I watched as she melted into his body, her head pressed to his chest and his arms surrounding her. This time, his hands caressed her body, exploring her backside and thighs. As one hand reached down between her legs, she tilted her head up and they kissed, gently at first but with a passion building like glowing embers being hit by a cool autumn breeze. Soon their tongues intertwined and their hands began to explore each other. I watched as my little wife undid the buttons on his shirt, rubbing her hands up his rippled chest.

Cathy began these little muffled meows as I call them which is a prelude to her orgasming. Only then did I notice that his hand was up under the front of her dress and I could only guess he had his fingers deep in her pussy. "Oooohhh. Unnggghhh. Yesssss!" she said as her first orgasm of the night hit her. Jack had to support her; otherwise I think she would have hit the floor. Jack slowly removed his fingers from her wetness and Cathy excused herself to use the powder room. My cock felt like it was going to explode watching them but I knew the best was yet to come.

Jack sat down on the other end of the couch from me after refilling our wine glasses and asked if I was still OK with what was happening. I touched my glass to his and said, "Here's to tonight. May our friendship build from here and more fun follow."

As we toasted, Cathy returned and asked "What are you two conniving?"

"Nothing, dear," I said and Jack just winked at her. She leaned over and kissed me, darting her tongue into my mouth as she thrust something into my hand. I looked down and it was her panties which were soaked with her cum.

She then pulled Jack from the couch and said, "Let's dance." This time Jack's hand went under the back of her dress. When he found she had ditched her panties, both hands went down as he exposed her bare cheeks, kneading them in his large hands. Cathy was again kissing him deeply only this time her hand was caressing the outline of his cock which was straining at the fabric of his trousers. I could see a wet spot near the top as he began leaking precum.

Jack broke their kiss and took her hand, leading her up the stairs. I followed, watching as they fondled each others butt cheeks just ahead of me. When we entered his bedroom, I don't know who was more impressed, Cathy or I. His bedroom must have been at least half the size of our whole house. There was an oversized king-sized bed on a raised platform with a free-floating canopy, a sitting area with couch and loveseat in front of a flickering fireplace, a hot tub in a bay window which overlooked the backyard and several scented candles and bouquets of flowers, filling the room with exotic fragrance.

Cathy just stood there for a bit, taking it all in when Jack turned to her and asked, "Are you ready for more?" She answered him by putting her arms around his neck and kissing him. His hands went to the zipper on her back and he slowly undid her dress. As it hit the floor, she stepped out of it, now clad in only her garterbelt, nylons and heels and looking oh so sexy. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw that she had removed every last vestige of hair from her body, her pouty pussy lips begging to be licked. I sat on the couch, my cock straining at the show they were putting on and I decided to join in the fun and got up, walking towards the bed.

Halfway to them, Cathy noticed my movement and said in a firm voice, "Just sit there and enjoy the show sweetheart. When I'm ready for you to join us, I'll tell you. Is that understood?" Now this was a side of her I'd never seen but decided that if I wanted her to go through with it, I'd better comply so I nodded and sat back down on the couch.

Jack's hands slowly caressed her body, never resting on one spot too long. He was teasing her and she him. When his hands were caressing her back or butt, she'd push her pelvis into his, rubbing herself on his shaft through the material. She was staining the fabric with her juices, not to mention leaking down both of her legs.

Breaking off their kiss, Jack picked her up and placed her on the bed. Her hands went to the snap on his trousers and she freed his cock from its restraint, pulling them down to his knees. He kicked them off and joined her on the bed. I watched as they passionately kissed and caressed each others bodies from head to toe. Jack moved down and took one of her taut nipples in his mouth, suckling it like a newborn. His hand was busy fingering her to orgasm. Her back arched as I watched him with two of his fingers working her G spot and his thumb on her clit. When her orgasm hit, she actually gushed and I'm not sure who was more surprised, her or me.

When her body finally relaxed, Jack kissed his way down her body, spreading her legs to bury his head in her pussy. Jack's feet were off the bed and in this position I couldn't see her pussy but did get a good view of his manhood. No it wasn't some monster but a nice healthy 7" with a big head, made for pleasure. Cathy's moans of pleasure filled the room as his tongue swept from her rosebud to her clit. He'd alternate by trying to get as much of it as deep as he could and her hands pushed the back of his head as if to shove it in deeper. This went on for quite a while, probably a good half an hour or more until she pulled his head up and said to him in a husky voice, "I want you in me. NOW!" Jack gladly complied with her wishes.

I watched with anticipation as he took a hold of his shaft and guided the head of his cock at the entrance to her love canal. He was teasing her by just putting in the head then moving back. After doing this several times Cathy was getting frustrated and said, "Please, don't tease me."

Jack smiled and asked her, "Don't you like being teased?" This time as he began to insert the head, she quickly arched her back, getting most of it into her moistness. He must have liked what she had, as he buried his cock all the way in. It was exciting, watching his taut butt piston his shaft into her, with her still heeled feet planted on the bed as she arched her pussy upward to aid him driving in deeper. Cathy was cumming so hard it was difficult to tell where one stopped and another began. At one point Jack stopped, holding himself over her with his cock just barely in her. I watched as she hooked her legs over his back and began pulling her crotch to his to get her off yet again. Over and over she pulled her pussy up to his crotch to pleasure herself on his shaft.

"Ohh damn!" she exclaimed as her legs gave way and she lost her grip on his waist and she fell to the bed, uncoupling them. Jack let out a big, whew and fell over on his back. "You haven't cum yet," she said to him, stroking his shaft.

"There'll be time for that," he said. As if given a challenge, Cathy worked her hand up and down his shaft as she sucked his nipple into her mouth.

"Oh damn, that feels sooooo good," Jack said, as her efforts were rewarded with his shaft becoming rigid again. I couldn't take it anymore and unzipped my trousers and took matters in my own hand, so to speak.

Releasing his nipple, she looked at him and asked, "Like that, do we?"

"Oh, hell yeah," he managed to get out.

"Well, how do you like this?" she asked and quickly moved and placed her mouth over his cock. Now my wife has only taken me in her mouth a couple of times and then only when I begged profusely. She never did it for long, saying she it caused her to gag. Tonight, she was going down on him deeper than I've ever seen her go before. She was working his shaft with her hand while her mouth and tongue worshiped his cock.

Jack gently pulled her head from off his shaft and said, "I want to fill your pussy, not your mouth." Cathy gladly obliged him by mounting him and guiding him to her slick love canal. I watched as she went all the way down on him, pressing pubic bone to pubic bone. As she rocked herself on his shaft, her braid swinging across her back, ever so sexily I thought. Then she leaned down, pressing herself tightly to him and was kissing him again when she had another orgasm.

I was wacking off so hard and was ready to explode when Jack turned her over and began pounding her doggy style. Cathy was grabbing his sheets with both hands. She was screaming loudly and shaking visibly as he rammed his shaft unmercifully into her pussy. Jack started moaning and asked her, "Ready for a big load, little lady?"

She surprised me, saying, "Give it to me you big stud! Fill my pussy with your hot cum!" and he held himself tight to her and I could see his balls quiver as he unloaded deep into my wife's pussy. I shot a load all over my pants as he came. As he withdrew, my wife collapsed onto his bed.

Jack lay next to her caressing her body, as she opened her eyes, he said, "Like that sweet lady?"

"Oh heavens yes. I'm still quivering on the inside," she said, huskily. Now I was feeling a little jealous. I was hoping now that they had played that Cathy would invite me over but no such luck. As she climbed off Jack's bed, she put back on her dress and slipped on her shoes. Cathy saw my pants and said tersely, "Bill, get in the bathroom and clean your pants, that's so gross," so I did. When I returned they were both gone but I could hear them downstairs.

They were chatting away as I walked up. Cathy turned to me saying, "We're meeting Jack again next Friday night for drinks and dancing. Do you have any plans?"

I said, "No," figuring that if I did, she probably would go without me anyway.

R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers
12