Cathy's Summer Pt. 06

Story Info
Serious flashing and the girls show off their surprises.
7.4k words
4.61
9.4k
5
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dana_221
Dana_221
121 Followers

I woke in the morning to the sound of Ron coming into the room. He had little tray with coffee, some yogurt cups and muffins.

"Good morning, Babe," he said softly.

"Mmm", I replied. He brought me a cup of coffee as I sat up in the bed. I was a little skeptical but I took a sip and it was quite good. "You're a good provider," I said with a smile.

"It's an honor to be of service, madam," he replied.

We sat drinking the coffee for a bit and then I said, "What time is it?"

"About half past 11."

"I really need a shower. Join me?" I said.

"I'm with you," he replied.

"Give me a minute," I said and headed into the bathroom. Once the shower was going I called, "Come on in. The water's ...wet!" Ron joined me and we helped lather each other and there was a lot of caressing. But it was tender instead of heated. Like we had a renewed bond of some sort. We dried off, Ron put on a pair of shorts, I wrapped myself in a towel and we sat at the little table in the corner of the room. We dabbled at the coffee, yogurt and muffins and gradually got to feeling sort of normal again.

"So, how 'bout those new friends of ours?" I asked.

Ron stopped chewing and looked up at me for a moment before saying, "Yeah, they are what you might call 'far out'."

I thought about this for a bit and said, "Do you think that's what they're saying about us?"

He smiled and said, "Yeah, could be. One thing is for sure: you were far out last night!"

"Did it bother you? Me playing the stripper?"

"No," he said quickly, and then after more thought, "It's weird: Its like we were on the same wavelength as Jake and Michelle and wild as it was, it felt kind of natural, you know? Not sordid or depraved or anything. Just very sexy fun!"

"I totally agree." I said, "The strip show or whatever you want to call it freed me to display myself to the max without being afraid of getting caught or offending an innocent bystander. I knew the 'audience' was on the same page as me. Would I want to do that on a bigger stage in front of a lot of strangers? That's another question..."

Ron, said "Well, I'm not an experienced connoisseur of strip shows but you sure looked talented to me. What about making it with Michelle? That was really hot but did you like it?"

I responded slowly and said, "I did. But not in the way of lusting after a partner. It was an opportunity and I enjoyed giving pleasure to a female from a place of personal knowledge. Who better than a woman to know how to work the female erogenous zones. But it wasn't as though I was dying to make love with a woman the way I feel about you, say. It was just something that happened. Did it bother you?"

"No, as I said it was hot. As long as you don't dump me and become a full-time lesbo, I'm cool with it."

"Yeah well, what about that blowjob Michelle gave you? Are you about to dump me and go steal her away from Jake?"

"No way!" he said, "I'll tell you a little secret if you promise not to tell anyone."

"Ok, I promise."

"Your blowjobs are way better. In fact, I hope Jake doesn't come pounding on the door looking for another one!"

I stood up and the towel fell off me. I went and sat on Ron's lap and said, "You sure know how to give a girl a compliment!" We kissed quickly and I leaned my head on his shoulder. "We've come a long way, Baby," I said.

"We sure have," he answered.

"So, what should we do today?" I asked. He turned over a card that I hadn't noticed laying on the table. I picked it up and read, "Tops Optional Sunbathing at our Luxury Swimming Pool -- Noon to 6:00 Saturdays. Free admission to registered guests."

"Really?" I said, "at our ordinary little motel?"

"So it says," he replied, "I guess ordinary things are different in Las Vegas. Are you interested?"

I said, "Well, I could do that. It would freshen up our tans and wouldn't tax our energy too much."

We contemplated for a minute and then looked at each other and I learned we both had the same idea when he said, "Should we invite Jake and Michelle over? It seems like their kind of thing."

"I can't see the harm," I said, "We'll just be laying there in public. Of course, later on, who knows..."

Ron and I arranged 4 lounges together and put towels on them. Jake and Michelle said that they would find us here. I looked around and saw that the pool area was surrounded by a combination of walls, tall shrubbery and high fencing. The pool and pool deck were visible to the upstairs rooms but I didn't see any gawking kids or clergy. Ron had his Speedo trunks under board shorts and I had my white 'sunning' bikini under my sheer cover-up. There were a lot of people around but it seemed pretty low key. Surprisingly, most of the women had their tops on. Just a smattering were topless and they were laying face down on the lounges. I felt like I should set an example.

"Let's go," I said and took off my coverup and bikini top. Ron dropped his board shorts and we immediately treated each other to a coating of sunscreen. It was plain from the tan on my boobs that this wasn't exactly new to us. I could see out of the corner of my eye, a couple a few yards away having an earnest but quiet discussion. Finally, apprehensively, I thought, the girl undid her bikini top and set it aside. She sort of concealed her chest with her arms but the guy was smiling.

Ron took my hand in his and said, "Let's check it out." We strolled a lap around the pool seeing people and being seen. There was a basic portable bar at one end under a big sun umbrella. Other that some music coming from several loudspeakers there wasn't much to it. I did feel that I was more on display than when we were at the nude beach. This crowd wasn't as 'liberated' and I felt they were admiring my freedom as much as my feminine charms.

Being young, fit and attractive as we were, Ron and I were almost poster kids for topless Las Vegas. While there were a lot of younger people, couples and groups of guys, there were also older fat people there to get an eyeful. None of them looked dangerous so I obliged them by keeping my breasts on full display. I could feel that little tingle inside as I felt their glance 'painting' my skin. I could feel my nipples stand up.

We returned to our lounges and laid out for a while getting hot and tan. I sensed a shadow and opened my eyes.

"Good morning, Porn Stars!" Michelle said. Ron and I stood and greeted our guests with hugs and fist bumps.

"Whoa, nice bottoms!" Jake said, admiring Ron's Speedo and my bikini, both barely reaching the top of our butt cracks. Jake was wearing board shorts and an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt. Michelle had on a very short wraparound skirt coverup and a see-thru shirt over a turquoise bikini top. She also was carrying a tote bag.

She indicated the bag and said, "Cathy, would you mind if we went up to your room to change?"

I wondered what kind of change she imagined but I said, "Sure." I put my top back on and grabbed my coverup and said to the guys, "There better not be two new bimbos on these lounge chairs when we get back!" We all laughed and Michelle and I headed for our room.

When the door was closed behind us, Michelle looked at me earnestly and said, "So, how are you guys with last night?"

I said, "We talked about it some this morning and really, we're good with it. I hate to keep using the same expression over and over but it seems like 'we're on the same page'. Sort of a miracle, it seems."

"Good," she said, "Jake and I feel the same. What about the girl-on-girl action?"

"Well, I kind of liked it. And I'm sure the guys did too. I'm not ready to dump Ron and take the lesbian pledge, though. Have you done that before?"

"Not recently. A few years ago, I had some roommates that were experimenting with it. It was nice but there's just something about a muscular guy with a nice stiff cock that's hard to replace."

I chuckled and said, "I hear you, Sister!"

"So," she said, "I brought some stuff." And with that she dumped the contents of the tote bag on the bed. There was a jumble of a lot of strings and a little fabric.

"What have we here?" I asked as I poked at the pile.

She said, "I never told you what kind of 'retail' I work in. It's an adult store. Sex toys, condoms, lubricants and of course, lingerie. And skimpy bathing suits. Some of these are samples I can get for free. If I buy anything I get a good discount. I thought I'd like to consult with you to decide how much of our private parts to 'exhibit' here at your motel. I know topless is ok but how close to bottomless is ok? I wouldn't mind flashing a little pussy but I don't want to cause a scene or have them call security. Looking around down there, I suspect we're the most advanced exhibitionists in the place. Maybe we could show some of those other babes how to up their game and give some of the guys something to remember Las Vegas with."

I grinned at her and said, "OK then. Let's see what we have."

"Here, let me show you," she said. She laid out the different sets of strings on the bed in their approximate correct arrangement. Some were pretty complicated with criss-crossing strings and over the shoulder strings that had little patches in front to barely cover nipples before continuing down to another little patch to barely cover labial folds.

"Honestly, some of these work only if you hold real still. The minute you move, you've got a nipple slip. Since topless is ok, I suggest we just stick with the bottoms of the two-piece ones. Unless you want to tease the crowd with nipple slips...?"

"Hmmm," I replied. "I see what you mean." I held up a lime green 'suit'. "Can I try it on?"

"Sure."

"I'll need help."

"No problem. Remember, I'm a professional."

I stripped down to my skin and, with Michelle's help I got the strings and patches in the right places. It was minimal! My areoles were barely covered and the bottom patch started almost at the top of my slot. There was nothing in the back but string. I looked at myself in the wardrobe door mirror trying different poses and angles. I twisted my shoulders left and right, one tit came loose and then the other. It was a repair job to get them covered again. I could see it would draw attention but probably too much.

"I think I'll just go with the natural look on top," I said. "What have you got in just bottoms?"

I settled on a purple set of strings with a little triangle of fabric that again started very low down in front and ended at another string about where my asshole was. Nothing but string in back. Sort of a micro-thong. The little patch was strung on the string so that the fabric could be gathered together making a narrow strip or spread out making more of a triangle.

"An adjustable pussy cover. What will they think of next?" I commented.

Michelle laughed and said, "I'd say it's legal, but barely." Studying my crotch she said, "It really goes well with your wax job. Nothing else would do."

I imagined walking from the room to the pool area with just this and my coverup which didn't cover up all that much. I again felt that little thrill of anticipation but then thought about the kids and the clergy and decided to wear my bikini over the strings till I got to the pool.

Michelle said, "I've picked this one already since I know the inventory," as she held up a black bikini bottom.

I said, "It looks like a piece is missing."

She put a finger through the opening in the crotch and gave me a wink. She took off the coverup and the bikini top and unwrapped the little skirt which I saw had a minimal Velcro closure.

As I observed she was naked under it she said, "No underwear Las Vegas, right?" She put on the bikini bottoms which were very brief but enough to just cover the small patch of hair above her opening and, in back came up to just above her cleft. But the opening in the bottom allowed her lush lips to protrude. The secret was that if she kept her knees together you couldn't tell she was hanging out!

She demonstrated the method by strolling around the room demurely. She sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs. I couldn't see anything scandalous. But then she uncrossed her legs and let her knees drift apart and it was quite scandalous. She stood up and went to the window and stood with her feet apart. The profile clearly showed her lips dangling there between her thighs. She came back and put one foot up on the bed swinging her knee wide and her pussy was right there. Finally, she faced away from me and stood with her feet apart, bent over and reached around and spread her pussy lips wide open. She was starting to get me excited!

"Wow," I said, "I think you have mastered the equipment!"

She turned again to face me with her legs back closed and all proper again (except for her boobs sticking out). "Well, I don't think the pool area is ready for the full monty but who knows? There may be some potential." She said this as she wrapped the little skirt back around her hips. She put on the top. It had little patches that covered her nipples but was open underneath exposing the lovely curve of the bottom of her breasts. The rest was strings.

She put on her coverup and said, "OK? We good?"

"I guess we are," I replied and put on the white bikini over the purple bottoms and added my own coverup and said, "We're not just good, we're great!"

When we got back to the pool area, the guys were still next to two empty lounge chairs. The chairs were laid out in pairs with a little space in between the pairs. Jake and Ron were sitting with the backs upright on the outer chairs of each pair. Michelle and I strolled into the space between and set our stuff on the two inner chairs.

"What have you guys been up to while we were gone?" I asked.

"Just soaking up the sun and checking out the scenery," answered Jake, sort of smirking at me behind his sunglasses.

"What scenery?" I asked and gazed around the area. "Oh, I see," I said. There were quite a few more topless women now than when we first got here. Some were young and hot like Michelle and I, but there were a lot of more mature women. Some were very tan all over and obviously used to topless sunning. Some had very white boobs contrasting the rest of their tans. Some were lying next to men. Some looked like a group of girlfriends. Some were in the pool. There were still a lot of tops on and also a lot of men hanging out, trying to look casual.

"So, what's new with you?" Ron asked looking at Michelle and me.

"We've had some wardrobe changes. Jake has seen these before but you might find them interesting, Ron," Michelle said as she opened her coverup showing Ron the minimal 'cups' covering her breasts.

"Ooh, very tasty! I mean tasteful!" Ron said. She untied some strings and let the top fall to the lounge. With her butt right about level with Ron's face, she bent over at the waist and picked up the top and bent a little further to put the top in the tote bag at her feet. This gave Ron a peek under her wrap-around at the little window at the bottom of her bottoms.

"Hey, nice ventilation," he said. Jake chuckled, knowing what Ron had seen.

Michelle began applying sunscreen and Ron said, "What about you, Miss Cathy? Any upgrades you'd like to share?" I shed my coverup and undid the top and let it fall. Ron looked a bit puzzled and said, "I'm not complaining but it looks a lot like before you went upstairs." I then, lowered the white bikini bottoms to reveal the purple strings with the little wedge shaped patch in the front.

"That's a good look for you!" Jake said.

"Thanks," I said as I turned a 360 so they could see the bare-buns look in back. I couldn't help noticing there were several other observers, guys and girls, who were interested in my buns. I sat on the lounge chair and made myself comfortable as I added more sunscreen paying special attention to the parts newly exposed by my mini bottoms. I once again got that little rush of feeling while I was rubbing cream around my hips and thighs and creases while other people were right there watching if they felt like it. Michelle kept her wraparound on as she laid back next to me. Here we were: topless in Las Vegas.

Our feet were pointed toward the pool with a 4- or 5-foot walkway between our lounges and the pool edge. The pool was fairly shallow at this point so somebody standing on the pool bottom was about eye-level with our towel-lined lounges.

I said, "Hey Ron. You and Jake should jump in the pool and check out the scenery from there."

Cooperative guy that he was, he said, "Sure! Why not? Jake?..."

"OK," he replied, "I could stand to cool off a little."

The guys got up and eased themselves into the water. They each took a dive under the water and then came back to the edge of the pool near us. They scanned the other people in the pool paying particular attention to the young busty babes displaying their floatation gear. I raised my right knee and moved my left leg over to the edge of the lounge. Then I thought maybe I should lay on my front and sun my backside. I got up and with my thong strings directed at the pool, I bent and adjusted the back of the lounge down flat. Then I got on it on my hands and knees and tried not to be too obvious as I waved my butt around as I finally lay down on my tummy. I spread my legs far enough to let my feet hang over the edge of the lounge and relaxed.

I imagined the view from the guys spot was of a narrow strip of fabric just covering my delicate parts. What I wasn't sure of was where my butt hole was in relation to the fabric and where the strings started. Trying to appear as if I was making a routine wardrobe adjustment, I reached around behind and with my fingers followed the strings from my hips down between my cheeks. By spreading my cheeks a little with my hand, I was able to determine that the strings ended at the fabric just between my two openings. Good to know. I lay still for a while just sunning my backside.

I glanced over as Michelle got up and stood between our two lounges. She hooked her finger inside the wraparound skirt and looked to be tugging up her bikini bottoms.

She saw me watching and said, "If I stretch up the top part, I think more pooches out the open bottom. We'll let the boys decide."

She sat back down and raised her knees with her feet at the edges of the lounge. From our photography trials, I knew that the lighting was crucial. The sun was from a slight angle from the other side of the pool so I thought the illumination down there should be fine. I lifted my head to look around at the guys. They were right there glancing casually but not ogling. There were several other guys in the line of sight but I couldn't be sure they were onto us.

I turned over, lifting my leg to flash my minikini and stood again to bend and adjust the back of the lounge back to a sitting up position. Pretending to need a little more sunscreen, I took a dab and worked it into the tops of my thighs and under the edges of the little strip of fabric. In so doing, I slid the top of the strip toward the middle making the strip even narrower, maybe an inch wide. I brazenly kept massageing the sunscreen down and over my exposed outer lips. By now there were two other guys behind Jake and Ron who were definitely noticing while trying not to stare.

I stopped my massaging and said to Michelle, "There's a couple guys who will remember their Las Vegas vacation."

"Yeah," she said, "and there's a couple more paddling up to the front of the stage." I now noticed that there was a slightly higher concentration of males at our neck of the pool. I got my phone out and found Ron's phone on his lounge. I called Ron's number and the phone rang. I handed it to Michelle and said to answer it.

"Take the phone to Ron as if it's a call for him. Take him a towel too," I told Michelle over the phone.

Dana_221
Dana_221
121 Followers
12