Catriona's Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nrjhnsn
nrjhnsn
299 Followers

"Oh, yes, please," Cat moaned.

Using his grip on her hair, One guided her head to Three's cock and shoved her mouth down on it. Three took over the hold on Cat's hair and One moved his hands to her shoulders. Cat was in ecstasy, having all three holes full of hot cock. Her mind was whirling, lost in sensation. She could feel One and Two's cocks getting impossible larger inside her and knew they were close to coming. Two shifted his angle just slightly and managed to start hitting that spot inside her cunt that drove her wild. Cat began moaning non-stop on Three's cock.

"Oh, fuck yes, Goddess. You have the hottest mouth I've ever felt. Take me down your throat." When she did it was Three's turn to moan. He began thrusting into her mouth harder and she tasted moisture leaking from the tip of his cock.

"Goddess, you have such a tight little ass. It feels like you're trying to strangle my cock. I'm going to shoot into you soon." When Cat unconsciously clamped down on his cock in response to his words, he groaned. "Fuck, she's trying to kill me!" He began thrusting even harder.

In moments, Three had tightened his hand in Cat's hair and thrust his cock down her throat as he began pumping his seed down her throat. Cat gagged once, but quickly loosened her throat to let him shove as far down as he wanted. When he pulled his softening cock out of her mouth, she leaned in and gave it a kiss right on the head as she smiled up into Three's eyes. Sucking Three's cock had somewhat distracted her from her need to come, but it slammed back into her full force as she felt the two cocks filling her so fully still.

Cat fell back onto Two, her hands on either side of his head. She dug her hands into the dirt, loving the connection with Alyth and the earth. She knew she would never smell damp earth again without her cunt weeping as it would forever trigger memories of this night. She looked into Two's eyes and saw such desire there it took her breath away.

"Kiss me," he ordered her. Cat leaned down and softly nibbled at his lips. The position pushed One's cock impossible deeper. Cat moaned loudly against Two's lips as her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to blow," One moaned. He began pounding into her ass, using short, hard thrusts.

Looking into Two's eyes again, she asked against his mouth, "Can I please come now?"

"No," he told her and tears of frustration filled Cat's eyes. "You'll save it for only me." Cat looked confused but nodded.

Seconds later, One stiffened behind her and she felt large amounts of seed spilling inside her ass. The sensation was so carnal that her cunt spasmed repeatedly around Two's cock. He groaned and thrust up into her harder. One pulled out of her well used ass and kissed her on both her ass cheeks before gaining his feet and standing next to Three to enjoy the rest of the show. The crowd now had an unrestricted view of Two's cock thrusting up into Cat's soaking wet cunt. The crowd cheered and clapped in excitement.

"Now I'm going to fuck your for real Goddess," he promised Cat as he grasped her hips hard and started slamming up into her fiercely.

"Oh god," Cat nearly wailed. "Oh god, oh god. That is so good, keep doing it. Please don't ever stop!"

"Goddess this is only the beginning," Two informed her.

Cat looked down in confusion, know they were nearly finished with the ceremony, but lost any train of thought as Two took one of her nipples in his mouth. Cat arched her back and moaned low and guttural in her throat, pushing her cunt down hard onto his thrusting cock.

"Touch yourself," he commanded, taking his mouth off of her nipple. Looking into his eyes, Cat worked a hand between their bodies and found her clit. She groaned when she began pinching and rubbing it.

"I can't last much longer. Please let me come," she begged Two.

"I can't either, Goddess. Your hot, wet cunt is too much. Come whenever you want."

Cat continued to work her little clit madly as juices ran out of her cunt, down Two's balls and into the earth underneath them. Between her own fingers and Two's cock bumping the wonderful bundle of nerves buried in her cunt, Cat was moments away from coming. Two's cock stretched even longer inside her and in two powerful thrusts Cat was lost. She threw back her head and wailed her release.

"Aaaaaaa...yes...god...aaaaaa," Cat cried as she ground her cunt down against Two and continued to finger her clit.

"Fuck, Goddess, you come so beautifully! I'm going to come in," thrust, "you," thrust, "right," thrust, "now!" With one final thrust he froze and Cat could feel him pulsing in her still throbbing cunt. Cat watched his face as he came, his jaw clenched and veins standing out in his neck and forehead. It caused her to roll into another fierce orgasm and she removed her hand from her clit and leaned down to thrust her tongue into Two's mouth. Their tongues battled as they both continued to pulse and throb in orgasm. Finally, as her cunt calmed, she sat up in Two's lap, his semi-hard cock still inside her.

"Thank you," she whispered, for more attracted to this man than she ought to be, considering her betrothal.

She lifted her arms into the air, signaling the completion of the ceremony. The audience of villagers went wild-screaming and cheering. One and Three helped her to her feet, then stepped back to stand behind her. Two joined them as The Laird came forward with her cloak. He covered her and then turned to address the crowd once more.

"The Imbolc ceremony is complete!" More cheering met this proclamation. He pointed down to where an embarrassingly large puddle of Cat's juices were soaking into the earth. "The Alyth has given her sacrifice to the earth and to our Goddess." Raising his arms to the sky he implored, "Please Alyth, Mother of Our Earth, Spring and Crops, accept this freely given sacrifice and bless our village with abundance." Lowering his arms he looked to Cat.

Cat stepped forward, spread her arms and called out, "Let the fun begin in earnest! Happy Imbolc!" The crowd went crazy, turning from the stage to each other. All who weren't already nude began stripping and dancing around the bonfire as the tempo of the drums and horns picked up to an almost frenzied level. Catriona watched for several moments, smiling softly, until she felt someone walk up to stand behind her. Turning, she saw that Two had pulled on a pair of breeches.

"I'll walk you home," he informed her.

Cat looked up at him. "I had planned on staying to cele..."

"I'll walk you home," he repeated, cutting Cat off in a tone that brooked no argument.

"As you wish," she acquiesced.

*****

They walked in silence. Two seemed to know exactly where she lived, as he asked no directions. As they neared her home, Cat had a startling thought pop into her head. What if she became pregnant? Would it affect her betrothal? She put a hand to her stomach and chewed her lip in agitation as they stopped in front of her home.

"I hope I planted my seed in you. It would please me for you to have a rounded belly when we marry," he told her. Cat jerked her head around to look at him in surprise, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "What," he asked her peeling off his mask, "you don't recognize your own betrothed?"

Cat gasped, shocked, and backed up a few steps until her back hit the wall of her home. She looked upon his face for the first time. He was incredibly gorgeous. Thick, dark brows framed his beautiful blue eyes. He had a straight nose and full, sensual lips she knew all too well. His jaw was clearly defined and he had a tiny cleft in his chin.

"My Lord," she told him, "I'm sorry. I had no idea."

Keith laughed. "My Lord? Come now, we've already been as intimate as we can be. No need for formality. Keith is fine, Goddess."

"I'm not a goddess; I'm just a simple girl doing her duty."

Keith pushed Cat's hood off her head, wrapping his hand in her hair and tilting her face up to his. "You'll always be my Goddess. When my father told me that you had been picked as The Alyth this year I orchestrated who would be serving you. I've been watching you for months and had to have you." Cat raised her eyebrows, questioning. "Oh,yes. Even since before our betrothal I have wanted you, but there was never a right time to approach you. I asked Father to arrange a betrothal with your father. They were both delighted. My two closest friend and best men were chosen to fuck you tonight as well, little Cat. Robert happily fucked you in your sweet ass and it was William you sucked off with your pretty little mouth twice."

"Oh my goddess! How will I ever face them knowing that? The Alyth isn't supposed to know who served her for just that reason!"

Keith leaned down and began nibbling and licking her neck below her ear. Cat moaned, squeezing her thighs together to try to appease the fresh ache in her cunt. "Oh, I plan to have them service you many more times in the future. Watching you fucking them was so hot," he whispered in her ear, licking her lobe. Cat groaned. "I don't mind sharing and I doubt very much that you will mind being shared. Will you?"

"No," she replied and whimpered as he nipped her earlobe. Keith continued to lick and suck at her neck, causing Cat's cunt to steadily weep fluid down her legs.

"Take my cock out, Goddess. I want to fuck you pretty pussy again."

Without delay, Cat untied his breached and pulled Keith's cock out. She used her small hand to steadily stroke it until it was so hard it pointed straight up his body. She used her other hand to cup his balls and gently massage them causing Keith to moan against her neck. He pushed the cloak back until it fell behind her shoulders; the only thing keeping it from falling to the ground was the tie around her neck. He cupped both of her breasts and brought them to his mouth. Going back and forth, he licked and sucked them until both nipples were hard points. Then he used his teeth and bit down none too gently on a nipple. Cat cried out, but not in pain. She lifted her arms and wrapped them around his neck, holding his head to her breast.

"I had a feeling you liked a little pain, Goddess. That is truly lovely. Lift your leg up, I want to fuck you." Cat's eyes darted around but the street was empty. Keith laughed. "You are going to be shy now? Little Cat, you just fucked three men in front of the whole village!"

True, Cat thought to herself. She raised her leg and placed it at his hip. Leaning her wait against the wall behind her she wrapped her other leg around him as well.

"What are you waiting for? Put that monster inside me." Without waiting, Keith slammed his cock into her dripping wet hot cunt.

"Fuck, your cunt is tight," he moaned, thrusting without delay. He continued to pummel her as he spoke directly into her ear. "I've never felt a better cunt, Goddess. I'm going to fuck you in it every night. And I'm going to enjoy watching other men fuck it and eat it. And I'm dying to feel you hot little mouth wrapped around my cock. William looked like he was getting the sucking of a lifetime. Did you like it, Goddess, sucking Will's big cock?"

Cat moaned with a combination of the effect of his words and the feel of his cock in her. With every thrust his cock was rubbing her sensitive clit and slamming against the bundle of nerves deep in her cunt. She grunted every time he bottomed out in her, her orgasm building quickly.

"Yes, yes, I'll do anything you want. Can I come Keith, please? I don't think I can hold on."

"Let yourself go, Goddess."

Cat relaxed into his thrusting, no longer trying to hold herself back from orgasm. Holding onto her hips, he began thrusting into her forcefully, slamming her repeatedly into the house behind her. She felt her orgasm rise to the surface quickly. Turning her head, she told Keith, "Kiss me while I come."

His eyes flared hot with lust as he lowered his mouth to hers. Their tongues warred with each other, their teeth occasionally clashing as they kissed hotly. Within moments Cat was screaming into his mouth as her cunt began to clench around his cock. He moaned back into her mouth as her cunt tightened almost painfully on his thrusting cock. Within moments he felt his seed rising in his cock and as it burst forth he tore his mouth from Cat's to bite down hard on the place where her shoulder and neck met. Cat cried out as he drew blood, her orgasm intensifying. When he was done coming in her, he lifted his head.

"I've marked you," he told her, licking the small amount of blood up. "You are mine now, Goddess."

"Yes, Keith, yours."

"I'm glad we understand each other. I can promise this marriage will never get dull, little Cat."

Cat laughed. She knew truer words had never been spoken.

nrjhnsn
nrjhnsn
299 Followers
12