CATS: Chinese burn

Story Info
Picks up after CATS: Misha goes oil wrestling.
2.5k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misha had tried to make herself busy after the last match. After Amira had humiliated her, it was all she could think of. Whenever she had time to relax, immediately her mind would be invaded by scenes of Amira dealing serious damage to Misha's tankers. She'd find something else to keep her mind busy. However, recently she was feeling more sexually sensitive. Her nipples had become easily stimulable.

She could feel her nips getting erect if she wore a sweater suddenly, or spilt cold water on her shirt accidentally.

Misha walked into the shower, and turned on the nozzle. As the cold water battered her face and body, her mind was again filled with Amira, her lusty gaze, and her dominating body, and her cruel punishment. No sooner, she had started masturbating.

She could see Amira in front of her, calling for her. Her hands instinctively reached her pussy. One hand went up and cradled her breasts, while the other penetrated two fingers deep into her flower. She started rubbing, and twisting her nipples gently, and her fingers did the rest of the work. She was moaning in no time at all.

Then she fapped. A thick stream of white gob shot out and fell in the bathtub.

She sighed.

After her bath, as Misha came out of the bathroom in a robe, she found a letter in front of her room. She picked it up.

'CHALLENGE', it read.

She opened the letter and read its contents.

CHALLENGE

CHALLENGER: Ying Liu

Venue: Moon chamber, L3

TIME: 8.15 p.m.

Type of fight: Carnal

DEAL: Loser has to listen to whatever agreement winner asks for.

Misha was perplexed. Just then a maid arrived.

"I see you've already received the letter. This is a challenge. It's different from the usual fights, as there is no audience, but only the two challengers. You can accept it or reject it."

Misha had something awoken inside her. There was no way she was going to reject it.

She wrote a small letter saying she accepted it and sent it to her challenger through the maid.

She had a nice long sleep and woke up at exactly, 7.53 p.m. Just then the maid approached her.

"Since this is not an official match, you need not wear your outfit. You can however wear your gym outfit."

"What you mean like yoga pants?"

"No. There's a different type-- your gym outfit is traditionally crafted based on your culture. It will be available in the changing room. As for the venue I shall escort you there."

Misha was shown her costume. There was soft silk cloth which would be wrapped around her breasts, and a scanty langot,(loincloth), which she'd wear below.

After she was done changing, she noticed a pack of nipple stickers. She put on a pair just in case as her tits were feeling too sensitive lately.

She arrived at the location. It was a breathtaking balcony, with large pillars erected in the corners. It was open above, save for a glass ceiling which was slightly misted over. Plants and vines grew abound around the pillars. The full moon's light bathed the placed in an ethereal glow. It was silent except for the the gentle night breeze.

Then she saw her opponent. Ying Liu, a Chinese woman approached her, wearing a dudou. It was a sheer red color, and a thong loincloth was tied behind her.

She sat on the bed, illuminated in moonlight, and beckoned for her. She was a lean woman, slimmer than Misha, and less curvy. She had large, and strong glistening thick thighs, which had a yellowish tint to them. She had small perky A cup breasts, whose tits jutted out of the sheer fabric like hooks. Her hair was braided in a long braid extending till her lower back, just like Misha had braided her hair. Misha gently sat on the other side of the bed, instantly being bathed in the moonlight.

They both stared at each other for a while. Ying slowly extended her hand and caressed Misha's face. Misha did the same. Then they both drew closer. Ying suddenly dipped her head, and sort of bit her neck gently, eliciting a gasp from Misha.

Ying then pushed her on her back, and sat on her abdomen. Then she proceeded to lick Misha's flat, curvaceous belly. Misha gasped. She grabbed onto the Chinese minx's luscious yellowy white ass, and gently hardened her grip. Ying immediately shot her head up and moaned. Misha then flipped Ying onto her back. She then pinned her by sitting on top of her belly, her back facing Ying's face.

Misha slowly uncovered the dudou, and discovered the scanty white loincloth, barely covering her pussy. She touched it slowly, scratched it gently with her nails.

Ying's legs shivered. Misha slowly crept her finger inside the cloth and twirled her pubic hair. Ying folded her legs, and bit her lip, trying to suppress the moan escaping from her lips. She then suddenly jabbed her finger inside her love hole, sending Ying into an electrifying quiver.

Misha then gently rubbed the inner walls of her pussy, all the while, Ying moaning.

Then Misha noticed Ying's twitching erect clitoris. She immediately grabbed it and pulled.

Ying let loose a high pitched gasp. That was enough. Ying brought her two forefingers together, and immediately thrust them inside Misha's lovehole with all the might she could muster. This had quite a reaction. Misha jumped up, and landed on Ying's other side, with a shriek. She was lying facedown on the soft satin bedspreads, her derriere protruding outwards. Ying got up and patted her pubic bush. She hadn't come. She was furiously blushing. With a look of determination, she sat on top of Misha's back, and placed her palms on her exposed ass cheeks, with nothing but the loincloth string riding up her ass.

Ying smiled to herself. She raised her hand to her left side and slapped Misha's ass with a large THACK! The impact was such that her ass jiggled and swayed from left to right, making Ying snicker. Misha blushed. She immediately got up and threw Ying off her back. She then laid on top of her and wrapped her arms around Ying, slowly squeezing her. Ying cried out, but Misha didn't stop. Ying suddenly lifted her strong thighs and wrapped them around Misha's waist. She began her constriction.

Now it was Misha's turn to cry out.

In the desperation of the moment, Misha immediately locked her lips over Ying's mouth, and held her in a deep suffocating kiss. Ying tried slapping Misha but she wouldn't budge. Misha then got ahold of Ying's small perky breasts. She grabbed ahold of them and started squeezing and clawing them. Ying was in distress.

Ying's eyes rolled over, and her thighs fell off Misha. When Misha released her breasts, Ying shot out a jet of her milk onto Misha's face. Misha licked them seductively. She stared at Ying lying before her, her eyes closed. Misha turned around and grabbed a dildo placed conveniently near the bed on a small cabinet. However she let the dildo fall from her hands as she was overcome with another intense emotion. Of having your flower grabbed. She stared below, and saw Ying's sly hand grabbing her cloth clad labial fold in a clinch. Misha was paralyzed.

She fell on the bed, shivering all over. Ying smiled seductively and grabbed the dildo. She started vibrating it. She slowly brought it close to Misha's nether regions.

But then she did something different. She placed the vibrator, vibrating at max speed, right in the middle of her cleavage, inside her crude breast cover, tucked tightly with two large brown globes. This was erratic. Misha's breasts jiggled at a speed faster than the vibrator, and the cloth quickly came undone, her massive milkers jiggling all over the place. Misha gasped and yelped non stop, in tiny high pitched incorrigible noises. Ying blushed the moment she saw Misha's breasts dance, and smirked to herself. She then grabbed Misha's loincloth, and yanked it up high without warning.

Misha's poor flower was assaulted again by another onslaught of a wedgie, this time a frontal one. Misha's legs jerked up, and she lifted her ass to reduce the pain, but Ying simply pulled it higher. Misha was now making completely animalistic noises, resembling a procreating cat. Ying continued her torture of pulling her thong to and fro. Finally Ying let the cloth fall back. Misha relaxed a little, but then Ying immediately grabbed her left boob. As she grabbed them when they were still being shaken around they were pretty stimulated. The way Ying grabbed them, was like a tight, sweaty hold. The moment they were in her hands, they shot out a huge stream of milk on Ying's arms. She grabbed the other breast, and another jet shot out. The vibrator was removed. Ying smirked. Misha was now furiously blushing. She immediately jabbed her two thumbs on both sides of Ying's pelvis, in a clinch. Ying froze over. She was paralyzed. She fell over shivering slightly.

Misha stood over her, grinning seductively. She then grabbed Ying's massive thighs, and spread them apart. Still holding her thighs, Misha introduced her own equally thick brown thigh into Ying's little puckered love hole. Ying's eyes widened.

She tried moving her legs, but Misha had her thighs in a strange hold--Ying wasn't the only one with the knowledge of pressure points and where to strike them. Misha decided if Ying was going to use them, then she would too.

Misha's thigh was a force to be reckoned with. It had breached Ying's lips, and hymen. The moment it went in, a huge blast of cum occurred, spattering the goo over Misha's knee. This was followed by Ying folding her hands, and squealing unintelligibly in Chinese, her eyes almost rolled back.

Misha teasingly smiled. She then inserted her middle finger inside the Chinese minx's flower bud and pulled out a thick gob of cum around her finger. She slowly traced it around Ying's gaping lips, and forced them inside her mouth. Ying had had enough. She shot her foot up, making direct contact with Misha's own entrance to her love hole. Misha was locked in the position, standing on her knees.

She gasped, and Ying snickered. She wiggled her thumb inside, tickling the insides of Misha's love cavern. Misha tried to close her feet, but Ying grabbed her magnanimous thighs and pried them apart. She then punched Misha's belly, and Misha kneeled, her breasts jiggling. Ying grabbed the two teats, and started squeezing them like dough. Misha's shrieks were now operas.

Ying leaned over and nibbled her ear. Misha was stuck. Her Love hole felt like it was being prodded, and her tits felt like they were de stress balls in the hands of Ying. Unable to bear it, she let loose a deep moan, her tongue lolling out, saliva dripping down, and steam erupting from her mouth. Ying's eyes narrowed. She stared at Misha intently with a lustful gaze. She bit her lips, and pulled Misha closer.

She had worn a strap on. As she pulled Misha closer, she removed her foot, and replaced the strap on inside Misha's cavern. Misha gasped louder. Ying obviously turned on, bit Misha's shoulder. She nibbled and licked and kissed Misha's shoulder sloppily. Misha was gasping all the while.

Then Ying slapped Misha's ass, to an audible yelp from her, and released her.

Misha had regained her strength. As soon as Ying had turned her back on her, Misha jumped up and grabbed Ying's long ponytail and yanked it. Ying fell, but Misha pulled her into a doggy position, and using her fingers, pried open Ying's treasured pussy. Misha had an idea.

Misha licked the rim of her pussy, eliciting gasps from Ying. She then grabbed a particularly long and thick string of thunderbeads and inserted them into Ying's pussy. Ying's eyes widened and she gasped. Then Misha tried something new. She removed them and bunched up all the beads together, and stuffed them inside Ying. Ying's thighs were quivering, and she was gasping at the ecstasy she felt. She brought her hands and clamped them on her mouth, but she she couldn't control it. Misha was stuffing it deeper. Ying was flailing her legs, but Misha paid no heed. Finally Ying shrieked and let loose a flood of her love juices. Misha smirked.

She stood over Ying, her thick brown thighs glistening with sweat. She looked up at the moon to enjoy it's light, but Ying wasn't done yet. She suddenly shot up, and clamped down on Misha's labial fold with her teeth. Misha jumped up and down, shrieking, but Ying didn't let go. Ying grabbed Misha's buttocks, and savagely scratched her ass. Misha gasped, and fell. Ying released her cunt. She sat on top of Misha. She pinched Misha's thick brown legs, eliciting a gasp from her, and continued till she heard her moan. Ying then grabbed Misha's chin and aggressively kissed her, and pulled her lower lip with her teeth, nibbling it. Misha was lost in passion. Ying then sat on top of Misha. She grabbed a handful of Misha's pubic bush, and tore a patch of hair, eliciting more gasps from her busty rival.

"Let's end this, my rival. I know your weakness."

She grabbed Misha's nipples with her fingers, and twisted them. But she did it differently than others. Hers was a slow twist, applying even pressure alternately, so that it wouldn't hurt, but it would make you vulnerable, and stimulated. It was a Chinese burn. Misha was on the verge of tears. Her tits were being kneaded like dough in Ying's hands.

"OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo....YYYYYYIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK-STOP-STOP-I GIVE!"

Ying released her nipples. Misha cradled her breasts. They were still as large as ever.

"So You've lost. Now you must agree to our condition."

"What is it", asked an out of breath Misha.

"I am sponsored by a wealthy master. By winning this fight, I have won you, which means you belong to my master....and to me."

"Wait what?"

"Madam Aslin is a kind mistress. She has your back now. In this organization, the clients don't just come to watch you. If a catfighter is good enough, then they can be sponsored by a wealthy client. The client who is your sponsor can also call you over for special viewings and.....services."

This was all still new for Misha. However, Ying didn't give her time. Ying, pushed Misha on her back. She then grabbed Misha's long ponytail and yanked on it. Misha gasped. Ying then inserted her strap on inside Misha's cave. What followed was an intense session of Ying taming Misha like a dog, Misha's moans growing in pitch.

It was midnight, when Ying finished. Misha was exhausted. Ying took a dizzy Misha in her arms and walked over to the pristine bathroom. She had run some hot water in the bathtubs. It was a spacious one, where three people could easily fit in. Ying gently laid Misha in, and herself stepped in beside her. Misha didn't know what happened later, as due to the exertion and warmth, she fell asleep.