CATS: Misha Goes Oil Wrestling

Story Info
Picks up after CATS: the great norman.
2.8k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm shower helped soothe Misha's body. It had been 2 days since the fight with Sofia. Misha shuddered, touching her behind. Sofia had made her feel different.

Misha hadn't gotten any more catfight requests. Then suddenly out of nowhere, she got one. The setting however was different. It was an oil wrestling fight.

Misha had never done anything like that. She hesitated, but she wanted to get over the strange feelings she had for Sofia. She accepted the request.

Her opponent was Amira Bashar, an Arabian woman. She was 5'9", with large 36DD breasts, her body more chiseled than Misha's and much taller than her. She was very muscular, and had strong thick thighs. She had bronze skin, and coppery brown hair.

It was finally the day of the match. Misha had been, training to wrestle in oil, with Hitomi and had seen videos on it. She was still nervous.

As usual she was driven to the arena, but they went to a different floor.

Misha had changed, and was waiting in the locker room, when she met Amira as she stepped out.

"Hello there, chocolate!", she said. "Let's have a great night", Amira said, licking her lips.

"I'm up for that".

There was a large audience, seated in the chairs. The ring was in the centre of the room, with the audience seated as if in a colosseum.

The ring was circular in shape, and the inside was sort of like a tub, with thick viscous fluid reaching their ankles.

Misha and Amira entered.

"Good evening my dear clients, tonight we have the Arabian amazon, Amira Bashar, and on the other hand we have Misha Datta, the jewel of South Asia."

Misha wore her usual. Amira wore a circlet, like Misha, but with emerald stones. She wore a dark green G string, and matching micro bikini bra, which barely managed to cover her tits, providing cover only for her nipples.

"You may now fight."

Misha slowly circled the ring, wary of slipping. Amira strutted, confidently, as she was the queen of oil fights. She had great experience in them.

The two well endowed women clapped their hands and wrestled. Misha struggled a lot, as the floor was slippery. She almost slipped. Amira began pushing Misha back easily, step by step. Then they changed tactics.

Amira grabbed Misha's thong, and Misha did the same to Amira. After a few moments of fierce struggle to secure dominance over the other woman's undergarments, Misha realized she wasn't experienced in this fight. Her feet easily slid, and slipped. Amira took advantage of this fact. She roughly grabbed Misha's thong, and savagely pulled it toward her, all niceties now gone. Misha was jerked forward as easily as a rag doll, and thrown on the oily floor, her bra giving out, and her large tits splayed out on the floor, all oiled up and squished. Amira walked over and sat down on Misha's back, pushing her breasts further into the oil. Amira was facing Misha's magnificent behind, Misha struggling to get up, flailing her arms and legs. Amira grabbed Misha's thong. "Let's see that coco pod then", cooed Amira, as she tugged it hard. Amira pulled Misha's thong way over her crotch, the fabric stretching to unimaginable lengths.

Misha had worn an extra elastic thong which wouldn't tear as easily as it had done in previous fights, exposing her privates. It had worked, her crotch was safely hidden from view. But her flower bud was being violated by the persistently stretched cloth. Misha's legs flailed out, her breasts still squished, she cried out "Wait wait wait! Don't tear my-"

Amira tightened her grip and pulled harder, eliciting yelps from Misha.

"Looks like your girl is well protected. Oh well. I'm gonna get it eventually. And you'll be begging for it...." The bell rung.

Amira finally got up. Her muscled thighs and legs were like an anchor. The moment she got up, Misha jumped up from the floor. She shakily stood on her knees, her breasts all wet and soppy from being soaked in oil, her nipples were now turgid and erect. As she stood up, her breasts were completely excited, each of them pointing in a different direction. She rubbed her sore pussy, but was pleased Amira couldn't remove her last line of defense.

After a few minutes the bell rang again. Amira and Misha approached each other. Misha shot forward, and jumped, her legs landing on Amira's waist, her thick thighs squeezing the life out of her flat brown belly. Amira was taken aback and staggered but managed to stay upright. Misha had wrapped herself around her like a python. Misha then went for the kill. Her claws shot up and grabbed Amira's scantily clad nipples(which were the only part of her breast that was covered), and twisted them 360 degrees. Amira shrieked like a fox in heat.

Misha smiled mischievously, adjusting the pressure and pulling on the Arabian tits alternately. She pinched, pulled, twisted and rotated her tits so much, the Arabian woman's moans turned into an opera.

Amira couldn't stand straight anymore, so she fell on her back, causing a splash from the oil filled floor. Misha kept twisting her abdomen with her thick thighs, and her tits with her seasoned sharp claws. Amira flailed her hands, writhed her legs, and tried to shake her off but it was in vain.

" It seems like these big girls don't know how to give milk", scoffed Misha.

Amira was irked. She glanced at Misha's chest. Her large tits were standing still, almost frozen in shock above her head. They were wet and covered with cold oil, with her turgid nipples protruding prominently, even quivering a little.

Amira used her free hand, and grabbed the thick wet glistening base of her left nipple. Misha was jolted out of her reverie. Before she had time to react, Amira with the same hand grabbed her other nipple, bringing them close to each other. Both of Misha's tits were forcibly pulled towards each other in Amira's hand. And then Amira pulled the tits outward.

Misha's ass bucked up, and she jumped, struggling to stand up straight, and shake off Amira's hold over her tender tits. Amira tugged at the two tits, alternately, even squeezing them at times. "Sometimes cows stray away too much. You need to herd them in the right way", smirked Amira, as she got up and tugged at her tits. Misha complied and followed her, helpless as her tits were in Amira's hands. Amira tightened her grip on the tits.

"OOuuuuhhh! let go of my tits!"

Amira tightened her grip even more, so much so that, the tit flesh ballooned out of her closed fist, changing the shape of the once proud dusky beauty's round tits to a curvy bottle shape.

"Ah-Ah-EEeeee.. L-let go! My tits! Ohh bitch you're ruining my tits!"

Amira finally let go. The tits bounced back to Misha, as she clutched them and slipped. She fell with a flash, turned to her side, caressing her tits tenderly.

Amira walked up to her. " Well I'll show you how to give milk, brown cow"

She effortlessly turned Misha and pinned her arms with her feet, as she placed her large bronze behind on Misha's face, giving a fancy shimmy with her butt before doing so. She grabbed the two engorged tits, the nipples quivering, and squeezed with all her might. Misha suddenly jolted at the embarrassment and violation tried to resist it. She shot her legs and managed to wrap them around Amira's neck. She started strangling her. Amira was taken aback. However it didn't last long. She bit her inner thigh, and Misha released her with a yelp. Amira swiftly raised her hands and snapped twice. An attendant arrived near the ring. She said something in arabic, and he produced a vibrating dildo for her. She immediately inserted it into her cunt, still covered by her thong. Amira pressed it in deep, the vibrator thrusting the fabric completely inside her flower. Misha gasped and flailed to get it out but it was useless. "The more you flail, the deeper it goes in, and the higher it's vibrations become. It responds to external stimuli like movements, see?" smirked Amira. "Now then, back to milking a cow 101".

Amira grabbed her tits again and squeezed them hard. She started rotating the breasts, and squeezing them at the same time. Misha bucked and flailed. Her love hole was being invaded by a dildo, and her tits were being pulverized by the Arabian woman. Amira's rhythmic 'massages' got more rough. she roughly pulled and pushed her tits out. Then suddenly she became very gentle with them. Her hands gently stroking it's volume from the base to the tip of the teat. Then she released them. Misha's eyes widened in panic. She could feel her tits full of her milk, rushing about. Immediately she opened her mouth to avoid the suffocation of being under Amira's sweaty ass, and her felt around with her tongue. She found the scantily clad pussy of her Arabian friend, it being the only one covered with fabric in a huge expanse of naked sweaty ass flesh. Amira's head jerked up and she stopped what she was doing. "What are you doing-"

Before she could finish, Misha clamped down her jaws onto Amira's quivering pussy, pulling at the labial folds through the cloth with her teeth, her tongue, thrusting the cloth deeper into the void. Amira shrieked out insults in Arabic, and jumped up, but Misha held onto her ass. She was ravishing her pussy like shawarma.

"AAAIIeeeeeeee, bitch! My glorious p-pussy!"

Misha stood up and forced Amira onto the floor, her breasts slamming onto the floor with a splash, her ass upturned, held tightly in her grip. Misha finally released her pussy. Amira was wailing, her hands caressing her sorely bitten pussy. Misha wasn't done yet. She then placed her foot on top of Amira's quivering ass.

"Looks like your flower couldn't handle my love. Oh well...."

Misha then inserted her feet inside Amira's pussy.

"Wait, noooOooo! It's t-too big to fit in there!"

Misha ignored her, and thrust her feet inside Amira's pussy deep, Amira was moaning, her tongue lolling out. Misha finally removed her feet, and patted her ass gently. "Nice booty, bitch", she smirked as she slapped it. Immediately Amira ejaculated, copiously releasing her love juice, her tiny pussy trapped tightly with the thong getting wet instantly, and even leaking large puddles onto the floor, her cum floating on the oil. The bell rung as Misha walked away.

Misha's breasts were still turgid. Amira was massaging her cunt with an ice pack. She glared at Misha, sending a shiver down her pussy. Misha had done it all after she lost her senses with pleasure. Now she was nervous.

The bell rang. Misha approached Amira, her tits standing erect jutting out defiantly towards her opponent.

"That was some good fuck", hissed Amira.

"What you didn't know about masturbation?", Misha teased coyly. Amira slapped Misha's tits so hard, she slipped and fell with a splash.

Amira smirked. "I like you coco!", she exclaimed as she grabbed Misha's legs, and stomped on her flower. Misha moaned out.

"This is payback", she muttered her feet stomping Misha's babymaker.

Misha squealed and jumped and successfully managed to free herself.

She crawled towards the ring edges on her back. Amira walked up to her and stomped her feet on her left ass cheek, Misha squealing a little.

"You can't escape bitch".

Misha saw an attendant and signaled to him. The attendant gave her a wooden spanking paddle. Misha immediately turned around and shot her leg into Amira's still sore crotch. Amira gasped and fell aside. Misha managed to stand up. As Amira got on her knees, grabbing the corner guard railing for support, Misha ran up from behind and spanked her with the paddle, the flesh vibrating with a resonating FFFBBBAAAPPP!, followed by Amira's shrieks.

Misha didn't stop. She had her cornered. Amira was hanging over the guardpost for support, as Misha continued her barrage of spanks, each time the paddle hit her brown booty, the audience moaned along with Amira.

It went up till such a point that, Amira's shrieks turned to moans.

"Yaaaaaghh, stop! My beautifull ass! Sto-YAAAIIIIEEEEEEKKK!"

Amira was now hugging the railing tightly, moaning, her tongue lolled out, her ass jiggling every time the paddle connected. Finally Misha stopped.

Amira breathed a sigh of relief. Then Misha reeled back and shot the paddle from under-- connecting with her pussy this time. The paddle squished Amira's bulging wet pussy, even lifting up her legs a little bit, and even made a wet noise, like punching a balloon filled with water. And Amira's love juices burst forth again, her g string so drenched that it changed colour from green to black. Amira slid down on her flimsy knees, clutching her leaking pussy.

Misha smirked. Amira glared at her. She shot up like a wildcat, grabbed the front waistband of her thong, and stretched it frontwards, revealing her pussy. Amira pulled out a tiny rubber cylinder with soft protrusions which she had taken from the attendant when she was hanging on the railing, and placed it at the waistband, like a slingshot. As Misha's eyes widened with horror upon realization it was too late.

"Let's mash some seeds, coco", she cooed, as she let go. The elastic waistband of her scanty thong rebounded with a vengeance. It hit her with an impact, the soft cylindrical dildo thrusting deep into her pussy, practically almost inside her.

Misha moaned out, and fell to the oily floor. "OOOoooooaaaooh...my pussy feels like...."

"Like it's been hit with a wrecking ball, huh?"

Amira grabbed her legs and spread them apart. She placed her knee on her pussy, and gently began penetrating the dildo even further, intensifying Misha's moans.

"Let's plough your coco field", she teased playfully.

Amira increased the kneeing. Misha moaned desperately. Then Amira released her.

As Misha got on her knees, Amira grabbed Misha by her shoulders and lifted her off the floor effortlessly. She placed her dildo occupied, panty covered, cunt on the rubber railing ropes. They were oiled up too, so they wouldn't cause any injury. What they would cause, was immense unbearable pleasure.

"Well, let's tidy you up then coco", cooed Amira.

Ignoring Misha's protests, Amira started pushing Misha up and down on the elastic ropes, the ropes rubbing and penetrating inside her cunt slightly, the dildo being pushed further in.

This continued for a while. Having your cunt ride a rope was a very strange feeling for Misha. She wailed out loud, her flower felt like it's petals were being plucked out, and her ass was on fire.

As if that wasn't enough, Amira then started pushing Misha sideways, on the rope, the rope rubbing Misha's pussy raw, through the fabric.

Misha was widemouthed, her moans were amplified.

Then Amira turned Misha straight and sat her on the railings.

"You look cute coco! Look at your lips", she pointed as she kissed her passionately.

Then she flicked her nipples with her fingers. It was a simple flick really. Just a small harmless flick. But Misha's nipples were still engorged from Amira's 'massages' before. It happened like a chain reaction. Her tits immediately burst forth a stream of milk, splattering Amira's abdomen, and leaking over her own body, dripping from her sweaty thighs, even forming a puddle on the floor.

"My my", whispered Amira lustily, "I'm gonna have me some hot cocoa".

She fixed her mouth on Misha's nipple, and started slobbering her milk, her finger twiddling her other nipple.

Misha was moaning uncontrollably. Amira then removed Misha's panties and gently took out the dildo, with a small stream of love juice slopping onto the floor. She then embraced Misha in a bear hug, and lifting her, started drinking from her tits.

Misha tried resisting but she lay limp, exhausted.

"YUMMMMM..", Amira licked her lips as she removed her mouth from Misha's tits, and lay her on the floor. The bell rang. The match was over. Amira had won.

As Misha tried standing up, her ass protruding, Amira spanked it, startling Misha. Amira blew her a kiss. "That was a good night. I'm gonna find you outside one day, coco, and we're gonna have a lot of fun", she chuckled. Misha felt her pussy hair stand on end. However she had enjoyed it thoroughly. It had been a while since an intense match such as this. She realized that Amira was still completely clothed, whereas Misha had been stripped bare completely. She blushed furiously, and Amira catching notice of this licked her lips," That body is mine coco. Don't forget."

Amira walked out of the ring. Misha was wrapped in a towel, and escorted out of the ring by the maids.