Catwoman Ch. 03: Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure!" responded Selina, blithely.

It was raining heavily outside, enough that even the short jaunt from the fundraiser building's awning to the waiting AutoCab had Selina's dress soaked and clinging to her titillating, precision-engineered curves.

They jumped into the cab together and Selina draped herself around Jake the instant the door had closed and the autonomous transport started off towards his apartment. The lack of a driver's seat allowed for a larger passenger area.

Selina was able to comfortably straddle Jake, prominently sticking her ass up in the air for him to grab onto, while showering him with kisses. He met her lips with his own, sucking on her plump lower lip with conviction. Their two tongues slowly made forays into the other's mouths as their hands moved up and down each other's bodies. A set of Positive Feedback Subroutines coursed through Selina's systems, proud of how perfectly she was performing and executing the night's task. Jake was completely infatuated with her, utterly naive to the fact that she was nothing more than circuit boards, synth-skin, software, and servomotors.

Selina's Comms-Link activated just as she detected Jake's growing erection. "Well little cat, it looks like you have things well in hand."

Breathily running her fingers over the fabric covering Jake's stiffening member, Selina responded back via direct vocal transmission, "Yes, Bruce. I estimate I'll have the information in hand and be ready to leave by 2300. Once I get to his apartment I'll confirm the address. Can you make sure the bike is ready for me?"

"Sure thing Selina. I'll have the bike ready. Godspeed. I'll be keeping an eye on your system readouts."

The Comms-Link shut off and Selina refocused her attention on seducing and extracting information from Jake. She felt his hands dig into the cushioned sensory array of her derriere with an urgency that forced her nipples to immediately stiffen. "MMMMmmhhmmm!" Selina moaned out, again finding Jake's lips with her own.

She felt his hand slip underneath her dress and he gently tugged her damp thong to the side.

In response to his speedy exploration, heaters lining the soft elastomer walls of Selina's synthetic pussy activated, working quickly to bring her tight plastic folds up to the ideal temperature. Having already lubricated herself earlier that evening when fooling around with Bruce, she only needed to bring the pumps themselves into standby mode.

Selina arched her back and cooed as she felt Jake's fingers slip inside her for the first time. She expertly worked her hips, sexily rocking her smooth pliable sex against his touch.

She reached her own hand down, and through Jake's charcoal slacks, found him impressively stiff. Grinning mischievously, she whispered into his ear, "About how much longer until we're at your place?"

Jake huffed out, "Probably around 10 minutes or so?"

The answer was several minutes above the minimum value set by her Sexual Performance Bus, so her fellatio protocols were instantly greenlit. Grabbing for his belt and zipper, Selina slid off of his waist and took position kneeling in front of his seat; she had his pants pulled down and around his knees in under five seconds.

With a provocative smile, she leaned her head forward and pushed herself down the full length of Jake's shaft. Another pair of small heated pumps, located at the base of her neck, had finished priming her mouth and throat cavity for oral sex just in time.

Jake grunted, grabbing a handful of Selina's silky blonde hair as she masterfly pistoned up and down his hard cock with her soft artificial tongue. She sensed the tactile feedback of the small metal clamps which discreetly fastened her hairpiece to her skull, being pulled tight against their anchor points. She shuddered from the sensory input, another wave of positive feedback subroutines coursing through her sensitive systems.

"Oh god that feels so good. Yeah, just like that!"

Selina obliged, continuing to suck on his hard cock with her smooth glossy lips. She savored the feeling of him growing harder and harder within her warm plastic mouth. The tactile sensory inputs woven into the lining of her throat detected every subtle change in Jake's erection as he gradually approached orgasm.

"Ugh. That's perfect!"

Selina continued bobbing up and down on Jake's now throbbing member, using small amounts of her hot saliva-equivalent lubricant to aid in her pneumatic motion. She slipped her mouth off of his cock with a wet POP and looked up at him, her eyes implying the question, "Want me to keep going?"

"Yes. Don't stop."

Selina grinned. Her lips glistening, somewhat artificially with a sheen of lubricant catching the soft light within the AutoCab.

With his hand still on the back of her hairpiece, Jake forcefully pressed Selina back down onto his rock-hard member. Selina's positive feedback subroutines ran hot at how perfectly her systems were functioning; plus she liked being man-handled like the sexy plastic fuck-toy she truly was. She felt her tight cunt heat up and grow slick with its own separate lubricant supply.

Jake pumped himself into Selina's mouth harder and harder, deeper and deeper, as he approached climax. Selina's delicate sensory array anticipated his imminent orgasm and increased the suction she applied around his cock. Just as he was about to cum, she applied a small bit of vacuum and prepared to suck him dry.

"Oh god! Oh god I'm about to cu..."

Jake's sentence was cut-off as the autocab stopped abruptly. He was forcefully thrown from his seat just as he started cumming, his cock slamming violently past the guards at the back of Selina's throat. He exploded inside of her, the feeling of her warm throat suctioning all around him.

"Nhhgghh. Fuck."

He pulsed inside of her several more times, feeling her contract and expand around him with engineered precision.

The AutoCab beeped three times, indicating they had arrived at their destination.

Jake came to, realizing he was lying on top of who he knew as Rebecca, with his flagging erection still stuffed in her mouth. He pushed himself up and off her immediately, "Rebecca, are you okay? Sorry. That was pretty crazy."

He looked down at her and found her with a puzzled expression on her face, a bit of his cum drizzling out the corner of her plump red lips.

Internally, a small flurry of errors and alerts flashed across Selina's HUD in regards to some of her plastic throat's attachment mechanisms. She ignored the errors and alerts for now, choosing to focus her full processing capacity on adapting to the unplanned situation she currently found herself in.

A few drives tucked behind her reinforced, carbon fiber rib cage span up to full operation, giving additional processing support to her Social Behavioral Subroutines.

Realizing her eyes were crossed in faux confusion, a deep-rooted WayneTech programming quirk, she uncrossed them and smiled flirtily at Jake. She detected his semen in her throat and at the edge of her mouth. She used her tongue to bring the bit of remaining cum inside and swallowed it with a quick vacuum flush into her compact reservoir tank.

She sat up, with a nearly inaudible whine of servomotors, and found Jake pulling his pants back on. "Yes, I am okay, Jake. Should we exit the cab?"

Jake fiddled with his belt, finally synching it tight.

"Yeah, if you're good then we can get out and go up to my apartment."

Selina smiled again, "I would like that."

Flattening out her dress and artfully tossing her strawberry blonde hair to one side, Selina stepped out of the AutoCab and followed Jake through the brass adorned double doors of his apartment building. They made their way up the elevator towards the top floor of the building, each of them a bit breathless and smiling at the other.

Selina used the few quiet moments to run a series of diagnostics on her systems. The diagnostic subroutines ran quickly and found all her software and hardware subsystems operating well within established control limits, with the exception being errant data readings from two of her twelve throat-tubing mounts. Her advanced Troubleshooting Intelligence Protocols suspected, correctly, that the mounts had been sheared off when Jake fell into her inside the AutoCab. They proceeded to issue a hotfix to work around the issue until she could be properly repaired; her oral capabilities would be deactivated for the night, but Selina suspected that Jake wouldn't mind one bit, considering what she planned next.

In his apartment Selina quickly located a laptop, and based on the setup of his work station, she determined that this would most likely contain the information herself and Bruce sought.

Jake opened a bottle of wine and the two sat on the couch together. Selina found Jake growing increasingly drunk with each drink; she reciprocated the behavior by running a handful of Intoxication Simulations over the top of her normal social subroutines.

Selina determined there was no better time than now to inquire about his behavior at the auction from earlier, "So, why the special attention to F23-W at the auction?"

Jake gasped and spit out a bit of wine, "Ummm it's nothing really."

Selina leaned in, pushing her breasts together, maximizing his view of her elegant cleavage. She put a steady hand on his forearm, "But I want to know..."

He sighed, "Ahh okay... It's for my work. F23-W was just a confirmation of where and when we're having our next...meeting. So, it's at the old Frederickson Art Museum, F, next Wednesday, W, at 11:00 PM, 23."

Selina stroked a hand against his chest, "What's the meeting for?"

Jake looked down and poured the both of them another glass of wine, "It's confidential Rebecca, I'm sorry. Here, have more wine!"

Selina feigned a pouty expression and took the glass, "Okay. Sorry to be such a bother."

Jake chuckled, "No, I'm sorry. Look, maybe one day soon I can tell you. But, for now let's change the subject to perhaps something more fun?"

--

After several more minutes of chatter they had each finished their drinks. With an understanding that she was in complete control of the situation, Selina decided to make the first move of the evening.

With a mischievous smile, she pivoted towards Jake. Positioning herself at what she calculated to be the optimal viewing angle, she pulled the bottom of her dress up over her springy backside and spread her lustrous, slender legs. With one of her most provocative facial expressions applied, she directed his gaze down to her crimson thong, damp from her wet pussy and pulled tight up against the puffy lips of her alluring sex.

With her eyes locked on his, she dared him to remove her underwear; the thin strip of fabric the only thing in the way of letting him experience her full suite of state-of-the-art sexual hardware.

Jake got to work immediately. He slowly walked his hands up the insides of Selina's creamy thighs, eliciting a soft moan, and gently grabbed the sodden undergarment. He began to pull it off, Selina lifted her hips to help him.

He could smell her swollen sex, primed and ready just for him. A dozen or so heat-activated carnal pheromones were mixed into her vaginal lubricant and Selina knew that they would have their desired effect on Jake.

He tossed her thong on the coffee table and began removing his own pants and briefs. He struggled a bit as he found himself stiff with an erection that was harder than he'd remembered having in quite some time.

Simultaneously, Selina worked to remove her dress. She began pulling it up and over her head, and ensuring Jake was watching, tugged it off the rest of the way in one quick motion. Her perky C-cups bounced realistically as they were freed from their fabric confines.

Jake's jaw hit the floor, "Fuck. You look perfect."

Outwardly, she flashed a flattered smile and leaned in for a quick kiss. Inwardly she thought to herself, "I know. I am perfect."

They kissed passionately for several minutes, all the while running their hands over the other's bodies. Selina squealed in delight as Jake pinched her sensitive nipples and ran his fingers over her sensor-packed clitoris. She could feel her heat pumps working, priming her pussy to be absolutely pristine for Jake's cock to enter.

She played with his erection in her hands, gently running her fingers up and down its length. He was firmer than he had been in the AutoCab, which Selina chalked up to the effectiveness of her aphrodisiac lubricant. She could tell he was ready to enter her, and frankly she was ready for him too; prepping her luxurious sexual suite in parallel with running her high level cognitive behavioral analysis software routines was taxing on a bot's batteries!

Selina stood up and straddled Jake, squatting down to teasingly slide her slick folds back and forth against his achingly hard member.

Jake watched transfixed as her sporty breasts jiggled with each and every movement, her stiff pink nipples an island of color set against a backdrop of her creamy white mammary. He reached his hands around and gave her supple derriere a firm squeeze.

Selina squealed as his fingers dug hard into the tactile sensory arrays interwoven within the layers of synth-skin, proto-polymer, elastomer, and silicone that comprised her buxom cheeks.

She cried out, "Ugh I need you now."

She pushed herself up, positioned Jake's cock beneath her, and gently lowered herself down onto his full length.

The myriad of sensory arrays within her plastic pussy instantly lit up with the input of Jake's erection pushing strongly into her glistening folds.

"Uhhh Uhhh Oh fuck yes!" Selina moaned out.

Jake could only manage a low grunt in response. Selina's sex was stretched around him impossibly tight and perfectly hot; his only goal now was to last longer than 30 seconds.

Selina repeatadly pistoned herself up and down the full length of Jake's cock, relishing the scores of newly generated sexual data-packets that she processed as "pleasure".

Jake grunted out again, "Oh fuck. I think I'm going to come."

Selina sensed that her sexual systems were operating perhaps a little too effectively, so she adjusted her movements into a slow rhythmic rocking to ease Jake back from the precipise of orgasm.

She straightened her arms against Jake, and arched her back, calling out, "Oh baby! Fuck my tight little pussy!"

Jake repositioned his hands, firmly grabbing onto Selina's feminine hips, as she plunged her tight lips down onto his stiff erection over and over again.

"Ugghhh you feel amazing! Oh my god."

Selina smiled knowingly, her positive feedback subroutines ablaze with activity from her immaculate operation. "You feel so good in my pussy Jake! Ugh! You feel really big."

"Mhhmmpphhh" Jake grunted out. At this stage he wasn't even capable of words.

Selina continued rocking herself up and down Jake's member, savoring each time he buried himself in her tight little robotic sex. She rolled her hips against his crotch, expertly guiding his hard cock up against the ultra sensitive tactile sensory array woven into her G-spot.

She shuddered as even more data-flows of positive feedback subroutines were generated and processed by her systems.

She leaned in to kiss Jake when randomly her Comms-Link activated and she heard Bruce's whispered voice inside her head.

"Wow. You're really working him aren't you little cat? I haven't seen your CPU utilization this high with anyone...well other than me of course."

"Nobody fucks me like you, Bruce. My CPU levels are higher than usual because I'm actually running an emulation program on the side right now."

"What? I didn't program that in you. An emulation program of what?!"

"I'm emulating your perfect cock burying itself inside my tight little cunt, and each time you rail me I just squeeze you tighter and tigther-r-r-r-r-r..tighter..tighter..tighter..tighter-r-r."

"Selina?"

"Sorry. He just started playing with my clit. FUCK that feels good. I wasn't expecting that, it just took me a little bit by surprise."

"Okay, well I'll let you go so you can...focus. Remember the information that we need from him and his computer?"

"Understood Bruce. Yes, I have all the mission parameters & objectives currently loaded in my memory cache."

"Okay little cat. I know you've got this."

"Thanks Bruce."

The Comms-Link went silent.

Selina decided it was unfortunately time to end her little sexual foray with Jake and to move on with the mission, so she adjusted her movements to their original settings and loaded up her orgasm subroutines to execute in synchronization with Jake.

Her new movements, slowly tightening the pliable elastomer walls of her vagina around Jake, had their desired effect. Within several seconds, Jake was again moaning out, "Oh god. Fuck oh I'm so close!"

Selina could sense his dick pulsing with energy inside her, quickly approaching orgasm. She began executing the long list of protocols associated with her own orgasm subroutine, quivering as they individually loaded into operation.

"I'm close too! Oh you feel so fucking perfect, baby!"

Jake's approach to climax was faster than her system's estimates and Selina began to feel the tell-tale cues of impending male orgasm 4.3 seconds earlier than anticipated. This forced her to quickly load all of her remaining unopened climax protocols in parallel with each other.

She hadn't done this before but was...mostly confident her systems could handle it.

She executed the protocols just as Jake began emptying himself inside of her; her systems nearly crashed as her full breadth of processing capacity was filled up in the same instant that Jake filled up her perfect little synthetic snatch.

Her movements became robotic and her voice hitched up as she too climaxed.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh y-y-y-y-YES!"

She bucked wildly on top of Jake, masterfully working her mechanized pussy to bring out every last drop of his cum.

She collapsed onto Jake's chest, a few errant twitches working through her systems as her orgasm protocols closed one by one.

Jake panted, "Fuck. That was amazing."

Selina murmured back before leaning in for a kiss, "Yes it was, wasn't it?"

Her lips met Jake's and as soon as she detected his mouth was open, she administered a heavy dosage of anesthesia through her plastic lips.

Jake continued kissing Selina, unknowingly inhaling the drug. After 10 seconds he was completely unconscious.

Selina gently pushed herself off of Jake and, completely nude, walked directly over to his computer work station.

She sat down, enjoying the sensation of the cool wood against her naked buttocks.

She opened the laptop and seeing it locked, as was expected, she instinctively reached a hand behind her right ear. With a soft click she opened up an elegantly disguised data port, from which she unspooled an ultra-thin data cable. She took the cable and slotted it into a matching port on Jake's laptop.

"Wait, Selina, hold on...."

POP!

Selina flew backwards in her chair with a violent explosion of sparks. The data cable was forcefully yanked out from behind her ear as the chair jerked to a rest against the far wall.

She slumped to one side, unmoving. Her blue eyes crossed, each one staring as wide open as it could, straining against their individual locking mechanisms. A few wisps of black smoke billowed up from her data port.

Selina had never looked more artificial than in that moment.

Bruce opened up his Comms-Link.

"Selina?"

...

"Selina, talk to me."

The room was quiet. Selina lay inactive and Jake unconscious.

"Selina, system status report."

Bruce looked down at his display and watched in dismay as Selina's scrambled systems unsuccessfully attempted to address the cavalcade of hardware and software errors flashing across her HUD.