Catwoman Next Door Ch. 03

Story Info
Young couple continue their Femdom adventures.
8.3k words
4.72
14.3k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by: Shawna Summers

(F/m -- crossdressing, boot worship, spanking, oral, anal)

Lunch passed by in a blur even though Stacey stretched it out and mercilessly teased me the whole time. She also mentioned my panties several times so I was blushing bright red by the time we finished.

It seemed to take forever for us to hop in the car and drive back to her mini-apartment over the garage. Once there though, she attacked me with the savagery of a wild animal. As soon as the door closed, she pulled me in for a passionate kiss that left both of us breathless and panting. Our eyes locked as we caught our breath. I saw a ferocity in her eyes that both excited and scared me.

She pushed me back and kept pushing me back until I hit the edge of the couch. Then she pushed me harder. I toppled back onto the couch. She just stood there looking over me like a predator over a kill. I was struck by how beautiful, sexy and scary she managed to be in that moment.

She grinned down at me and then jumped on the couch, landing on me and straddling me, I could feel the heat from her pussy grinding on the hardness of my cock. She practically growled as she kissed me again, clearly in control of the situation.

She was grinding on me while kissing me and taking my breath away for some time until she very suddenly stood up.

She looked back at the entrance and ordered, "Go get the bags and bring them here."

I scurried over, grabbed the bags and brought them back. She looked thoughtfully at me as I kneeled before her. "Now, I'm not sure what to do with you. You see, I wanted to get my catsuit and new gear on, but I also want to feminize you, but I need something for you to do while I get dressed... oh!"

She looked down at me suddenly, "I know, get undressed, fold your clothes on the table and then hop in the shower. I want you shaved from the nose down. Oh, and then moisturize as well."

When I didn't move right away, she snapped, "Now!"

I hurried to get undressed and follow her orders. She followed me into the bedroom and began pulling items out of the bags then setting them on the bed.

She called to me as I went into the bathroom, "There's an extra razor under the sink."

I found the razor and hopped in the shower. It was a small stand-up shower, but she had a nice selection of soaps and shave creams in there. As I rinsed off and began to lather up, I saw her sneak a look around the bathroom door.

She closed it, smiling and saying, "No peeking."

I shrugged as I got the lather all over me and began to shave. Thankfully, I didn't have a lot of hair on most of my body, so I figured it wouldn't take me too long. I grossly underestimated how long it would take to shave everything.

Also, there was the issue that every time I shaved one area, I'd get another part of my body under the spray and rinse off some of the shaving cream. Eventually, I just gave up on trying to reapply, and would just lather up each area as I was about to shave it. I'd never really shaved most of my body before, so I didn't realize how difficult it could be. Especially trying to reach areas like the back of my knee, any part of my back and of course, my crotch. Shaving my cock and balls was especially weird since I was still mostly erect. I found trying to get everything off the boys without nicking myself was a challenge. It also slowed me down, so that as I was getting the last of the hair off my legs, Stacey opened the door and called from outside, "I'm waaa-iiii-ting."

"Yes, Mistress! I'm almost done," I called.

"Oh that's okay, you're already in for it," she called back. "Take your time, it gives me more excuses to beat your cute little ass."

I swallowed nervously, not really sure how to reply. I wanted to hurry, but I also wanted to do it right. So, I was a little torn. I decided to make sure I did a good job since it sounded like Stacey was going to use this as an excuse to punish me no matter what.

Once I was done, I climbed out and grabbed a towel to dry off. I heard Stacey call, "Don't forget the moisturizer."

I grabbed the moisturizer on the counter and started to apply it. I realized it had a very floral scent, so between that and being almost totally hairless, I was feeling very girly. I wrapped the towel around my chest and stepped nervously into the bedroom.

Stacey turned and smiled at me, "Very cute, but drop the towel."

I shyly dropped the towel and stood a little embarrassed for a moment. Stacey stalked over to me in her catsuit. With the new additional items, she looked even more powerful than she did before. The heels weren't real high, but they were enough so that in bare feet, she was several inches taller than me. It was odd having to look up at her, but it really emphasized her power over me.

The corset really made her already generous hips and breasts look even bigger, the gloves and boots just adding to the sexy and powerful aura. She had done her make-up in a very sharp and fierce manner. Lastly, she had her hair pulled back into a tight ponytail, making her look very severe.

I swallowed nervously, but she smiled gently and took my hand. She led me over to the bed where the French maid dress and accessories were waiting. I shuddered with a mix of excitement and fear. Stacey picked up the black ruffled panties and handed them to me.

"There's not much we can do about getting you tucked, right now," she joked, looking at my erect and throbbing member.

I giggled, "Sorry, Mistress."

"Not as sorry as your going to be," she said, sounding teasing and threatening at the same time.

I slid the panties on, shuddering again as she held up a very strict looking corset. I swallowed nervously, then got a little confused. When did we get me a corset?

"Is that... mine?" I asked, my voice quivering with nerves.

Stacey gently laid her hand on my arm, "Don't be nervous, sweetie. I want this for you. Hell, I'm dripping with excitement to see you all femmed up, and yes, this is actually an old one that Kate and Steve don't use any more, so she gave it to us. She actually gave us a few fun surprises."

"What kind of surprises?" I asked looking around the bed.

"Well, if I tell you, its not a surprise, is it? Silly," she teased.

I giggled a little, still feeling a bit nervous, but a little more relaxed. Stacey held up the shiny black corset to me and wrapped it around my waist, the cool and smooth PVC material feeling very erotic against my skin. She wrapped it around and had me buckle it in front while she started pulling on the laces in the back.

Once I had the buckles all done, Stacey said, "Put your arms up and take a deep breath."

I obediently put my arms up, took a breath and said, "Why am I..."

Before I could finish she pulled down hard on the strings for the laces and the steel bones crushed my ribs and pushed the remaining air out of my lungs. I was about to ask about the tightness when she pulled again, squishing me even more. It felt like I was being crushed, yet it was also amazingly erotic, it was like wearing bondage.

I was again going to ask again about the tightness when she put her knee in my back and pulled even harder. Holy hell! I was pretty sure I wasn't going to be able to breathe at all. Stacey did something to hold down the strings and tied the laces in the back. I adjusted to the unusual tightness around my midsection by taking shallow breaths.

"Is it... supposed to be... this tight?" I asked breathless.

"Is it supposed to be this tight, Mistress," Stacey corrected me. Then she smiled evilly, "No, its supposed to be much tighter, but this is giving you a pretty good hourglass figure, so that's a nice start. We'll get it tighter each time."

I looked into the mirror and she was right, I almost looked like I had hips and tits, or at least an illusion of cleavage. The treatment and the visual had me absolutely throbbing in my panties.

Stacey saw me looking and chuckled, "You look good, don't you?"

I blushed as she held up the stockings to me. I shyly took them and she instructed me, "Roll them into a little doughnut shape, starting from the top. Then put your toes and slowly slide them up your leg. This will be a fun experience for you."

I did as she commanded and as I slid the silky stocking up my leg. She was right, the sensation was almost overwhelming. I began panting even more than I already was from the corset. I looked at Stacey and she was smiling away.

"They feel amazing, right? Having your legs shaved makes it even better," she said.

I slid the other stocking on and the feeling was almost better since I enjoyed every moment of it. As I sat there breathless, trying to get some measure of control back, Stacey said, "Okay, now let me show you how to buckle your garters."

She came over and showed me the garter tabs on the corset. She took them and put them in the top of the stockings and slid the plastic tab into the metal loop. It was a bit difficult to get the tabs to stay. As I worked on the left leg, she did the right.

"These are a pain the ass," I noted.

"Literally," she said and pulled the garter strap than ran down my ass and snapped it against me.

"Hey!" I jumped, more from surprise than pain.

Stacey chuckled and as I finished buckling, she said, "This is why most women wear pantyhose, for practical reasons, but there's nothing quite like the look of stockings and garters."

Stacey explained about making sure the garter straps go under the panties, otherwise you can't get the panties off. She also noted that I'd lost my hardness and ordered me to tuck back and use the panties to hold myself in place.

Stacey then turned to the dress on the bed, "I think you've done this part, before. I want to see my maid fully done up."

"Yes, Mistress," I stepped over and picked up the dress, again surprised at the weight of it. I slid the dress over my head, feeling completely wrapped in the oddly cool sensation of the dress. The faint new car smell of the vinyl almost overwhelming me.

I got my arms through the little sleeves and settled the dress in around my waist. I reached back to try and do the zipper, but Mistress Stacey... I mean Mistress Venus, stepped up and zipped it up for me, saying, "Apparently, Mistress Kitten has a locking dress for Steve when he's her sissy maid."

My cock throbbed at the idea, making my panties bulge and Stacey laughed, "Do you like that idea?"

I blushed yet again, "I... yes, Mistress. I like a lot of your ideas."

"Well, I hope you like this one," she pulled out a pair of high heels. They weren't super high, but they were probably two inches or so, but the heels were very thin, basically stilettos.

"Are these for me?" I asked, a little unsure about heels, I'd only tried them a little before.

"That's your next surprise," Stacey grinned. "Try them on, they should fit."

I tried them on and they were a little tight, but they didn't squish my toes, so they seemed like they'd be okay. I stood hesitantly, holding onto the dresser for support. As I found my balance, I took a few steps, testing them out and trying to find my balance. Stacey gave me pointers about keeping my body centered and trying to not put too much weight on the outside of my foot. I eventually got a decent walk down and was able to take a few steps and do a quick turn.

"Good girl," she purred and turned me to size me up. "You look so hot, this is awesome! Let's finish transforming you." She sounded almost giddy.

She had me sit on the edge of the bed and talked me through the make-up she was putting on. I knew a little about lipstick, but the rest of it was kind of over my head. Clearly Stacey realized that and said, "I'll talk you through and let you practice later."

She had me close my eyes as she ran the brushes over my eyes, my eyelids, my cheeks and all over my face really. She then told me to stand up and keep my eyes shut. She then pulled something onto my head. I assumed it was a wig since I could feel the hair brushing my neck.

Stacey then said, "Okay, open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and gasped with astonishment. Was that really me? There was no way the cute, little blonde maid was me. Sure enough as I raised my hand to touch my face, the blonde maid raised her hand and touched her face. I just stood there with my hand on my face in shock for several moments.

Stacey whispered in my ear, "Yeah, you look that good."

I turned and looked at her, "I don't believe it. I look..."

"Amazing," Stacey completed, turning me to the mirror again. "You really make a cute and sexy girl."

"So..." I hesitated. "You're okay with this?"

"Okay? I'm creaming my panties like you wouldn't believe, right now. I've dreamed of turning a boy into a sissy girl for so long," Stacey bit her lip, clearly excited.

"So, what should we do first?" I asked.

Stacey grinned, "Well, first we need to finish your outfit."

She handed me two satiny gloves as she held up a small white headpiece. I slid the gloves on my hands. The cool, smooth material felt wonderful. After she had the headpiece on, Stacey tied the apron around my corseted waist.

"What next?" I smiled at her.

"Oh, that's easy," she purred. "I need relief, get on your knees."

I kneeled down and looked up at her. She smiled down at me, biting her lip with her excitement. She sat on the edge of the bed and placed her boots on my shoulders. She hooked her heels behind me and pulled me into her catsuited crotch. She put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me into her, squeezing with her thighs. She leaned her head back and moaned with a mix of want and lust. It only took a few minutes of her grinding like that on my face for her to pant her way through an orgasm. I couldn't hear much of her climax with my head wrapped in the grip of her legs and the PVC catsuit.

She relaxed and her legs slipped from the side of my head, but she still had her legs draped over my shoulders. So, I sat obediently waiting while she lay there panting and squirming for a few minutes.

She finally sighed and sat up, "I don't know about you Miss Kitty, but I feel so much yummier," she quoted. "And you were a good girl. Of course, I've messed up your make-up. Well, then I guess there's no reason to not put you to further use."

She took her legs off my shoulders and pointed to her boots, "Get on the floor and clean my boots with your tongue, my little sissy maid."

I knelt down and I tentatively put out my tongue. I was a bit hesitant, but something about debasing myself and licking her boots had my tucked away cock straining against my panties. I licked slowly a few times and Mistress began to purr. Looking up seeing her smiling and biting her lip with her excitement made me share in her excitement, so I began licking with some zeal.

"Oh, good girl," she said, her voice husky with her arousal. "Lick my boots nice and clean, bitch. I want to see myself in them."

I worked my tongue up and down, tasting the faux leather. I could also feel the heat from her legs radiating through the material. I licked from the sides of her soles up to the top of the boots with her giving me little encouragements and calling me teasing names.

I was very aroused when she lifted her foot up and pushed me back with her heel. I fell back slightly to the floor and she stood up towering over me. She placed her foot on my chest, pushing down slightly. I laid back and she leaned on the wall as she moved her boot up to my face.

"Clean the whole thing, my little bootlicker," she smirked. "A good maid always cleans thoroughly."

She put the sole of the boot on my face and I started licking the bottom clean. I was a little glad we'd only been in the apartment here, but for some reason the idea of licking her boots clean after we'd gone to a club or something was really arousing. The thought of debasing myself that far was turning me on quite a bit. It was a little scary, but I was just embracing it right now. After I'd been licking for a few moments and had the bottom of that boot clean, she had me repeat with the sole of the other boot.

Once I had cleaned both to her liking, she smiled down at me. "How are you?"

"I'm amazing, Mistress," I smiled up.

"Oh yeah," she lifted her boot and began running it along my crotch, teasing my tucked up member. "How is everything here?"

I moaned and gasped, trying to stammer out, "Its a little uncomfortable, Mistress."

"Oh, my boot is uncomfortable?" she teased.

"N-n-no, Mistress," I tried to spit out my reply around my excitement. "Its my cock, its straining."

"Cock?" she tsked. "Oh sweetie, girls don't have cocks. They have clitties."

"Y-y-yes, Mistress," I stammered, still squirming from her boot rubbing on me.

"The fun thing about clitties, is that they're very sensitive," as she said sensitive, she pushed hard, squishing my tucked cock and balls down. I grunted and squirmed more, trying to escape, but also wanting more.

She then leaned on the wall, alternating between smashing my cock and balls with her boots and lightly kicking my balls. Not hard kicks, just light taps. They still hurt, but not as bad as her digging the actual heels into my sensitive bits.

She teased me like that for a few more minutes, she eventually had her catsuit top unzipped and was playing with her nipples. Trying to hold the wall, play with herself and step on me while balancing on one foot was clearly a bit too much.

"Come over to the bed and lay next to it," she ordered.

I moved over, shuffling in the fullness of the maid dress. I lay down next to the bed as she sat on the edge. She put her boot back on my tuck and put her other boot on my face, ordering me to lick. With the black sole blocking my vision I could just barely see her using both hands to play with her tits. She was really pinching her nipples hard.

Finally she unzipped her suit to her crotch and slid her gloved hand inside. As she thrashed about, she began alternately squishing me and rubbing on me. As she came, she smashed her feet down, really digging the heels into me. Thankfully they were the block heels, so they were uncomfortable, but not painful. I could only imagine how bad spike heels would hurt.

Stacey smiled down at me, panting softly, "I hope you're having as much fun as I am."

I nodded enthusiastically, "Absolutely, Mistress!"

"Good, then lets continue," she said zipping herself back up. I was a little sad to see her tits put away, but seeing them stretch the catsuit was definitely exciting. "Clean me."

She held her hand up to my mouth and I got the treat of licking her juices off her hand. She always tasted so amazing.

"Stand up and bend over the end of the bed."

I got to my feet and found my footing in the heels, walking around to the end of the bed. I bent over and leaned over the foot board, putting my upper body on the bed itself.

"Mmmmm, now this is delightful," Mistress whispered as she lifted my dress up and put it over me. "Such a sexy sight."

She ran her hands over my upper thighs and ass cheeks. She alternated soft smacks with running her fingers over my skin until I was just a bundle of nerves.

"Ready for your spanking, sissy girl?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Oh, if you're so ready, then clearly you'll beg for it," she teased me.

"Please, Mistress? Please spank me? Please punish your sissy maid?" I pleaded,

"If you insist, my naughty little slut," she swung and smacked her hand on my cheek. The sting was slight, but enough to make me gasp slightly.

"Oh yes, the gloves are great for this," she chuckled evilly. "I can really lay into your ass now."

She demonstrated with a hard smack that seemed to echo really loud in the small bedroom. It took a moment but the sting came a second later and I gasped as the fire spread around my cheek.

"Don't forget to count and thank me for each one," she reminded me.