Caught!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't believe it for a second." I replied. "You are too smart and too athletic to be just sitting around the house thinking up lesson plans. What hobbies do you have?"

"Well my dad used to take me hunting every year up in the U.P. That was always a blast. The last year I bagged a ten point buck opening day and won the camp big buck contest. I admit to rubbing it all those guys' faces that a woman got the biggest deer. We went up two years ago bear hunting and I managed to bag a smaller black bear. It was only about 150 pounds but it was still a rush. We gave the meat we didn't take home to the local food bank up there." She paused as we ordered our food.

We chatted for the next hour as we waited for, then ate, our food. It turns out she was into SCUBA diving and camping. I told her about wanting to get into rock climbing and she got really excited and said she wanted to do that also. She had about half the bottle of wine and we were really enjoying ourselves. I decided not to drink. I know they would have served me but I didn't want to risk Tony getting in any trouble for serving a minor. I went to pay the tab and found that it was all comped. I thanked them for their service and left two twenties as a tip. Gino was big on tipping.

We wrapped up a little before nine and decided to head over to the club. Since it shared a parking lot with the restaurant and was only a block away we decided to walk. The sun was setting and the air was just a touch chilly for late May in Michigan. I noticed her bare shoulders were getting goosebumps so I took off my jacket and threw it around her. She snuggled into me a little and we walked over to the club like that. I saw Big Gus was working the line and he just gave me a grin and a nod while letting us through. We were immediately led by a hostess to the upper level VIP area which gave us a commanding view of the dance floor and bar. As we were seated we noticed an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne and four glasses. Tony thought of everything. A waitress came through a side curtain and took our drink order. Erica ordered dry martini and I asked for a shot of Jack on the rocks. One of the first things that Gino told me was to never order a beer when you are out on a date. I have no idea why but following his advice seemed to be going pretty well so far. Erica gave me a look.

"I don't think Tony minds me having a drink or two in a private lounge area. He wouldn't have provided the champagne. Besides I am sure you didn't wait until you were 21 to order your first drink." I smiled.

She smiled back and looked over the dance floor. It was filling up and I saw her trying to make up her mind about something.

"I feel like such a bad girlfriend. Here I am out on a date and trying to spy on my fiancé. I should just trust him. Doesn't that say something about me?" she said sadly.

I didn't want her to get overly melancholy so I stood up and took her hand.

"You are overthinking this too much. I told you before he is acting shady. If nothing happens the worst thing that comes from this is you got a good meal and a few drinks. If you see something you don't like, at least you will have knowledge. Knowledge is power. Now we are going to try out the dance floor before your fiancé and his ex get here." I said as I raised her up and we made our way to the floor.

Gino told me that dancing is the way to a woman's heart. Unfortunately I had no idea how to dance. She seemed to be just moving to the beat so I followed her lead. It was all very tame yet very nice. There was one slow song that we danced to and by the end she was cuddled into me a little bit. I kept my hands and eyes up as we swayed to the music but I know she had to feel Little Robby taking an interest in what was going on.

After the song ended we headed back up to the VIP lounge and looked for Jake. Our drinks had come and the ice had melted just enough to tone the burn of the whiskey down. I took a sip and saw Jake and a pretty redhead take to the dance floor and start bumping and grinding. The club was full and the music had switched to up tempo technic beats. After a couple songs it looked like they were practically fucking on the floor. Erica had gone white and couldn't stop staring. It only got worse as things slowed down. They were plastered together and making out heavy by the time the song had ended. Erica was full on crying by now and I felt so sorry for her.

"Are you okay?" I asked. It was a stupid question. Of course she was not okay.

"I can't believe he would do this to me. I will kill him." she sobbed as she threw back the rest of her martini.

I caught her before she could run down there.

"There may be some explanation. I have a plan that will only take a couple minutes, why don't you go stand behind that server's curtain and listen while I get her up here to talk." I said.

She looked at me questioningly.

"Let me just try this. Have I let you down yet?" I smiled.

She sniffed and nodded while heading back behind the curtain.

I asked one of the bouncers to see if Jake's ex wanted to come up to the VIP section. I made it clear that I was inviting only her. He waited until Jake went to get a drink then walked over and I saw them looking up and talking. A big grin spread across her face as she went and said something to Jake then followed the bouncer over to the roped off staircase. Jake looked pissed. I poured two glasses of champagne, sat down in a comfortable fashion and waited. When she came into the booth and saw just me and a couple of glasses her grin got bigger. I handed her a glass and introduced myself.

"I am Gino Torini, a cousin of the Demarcos. I was captivated by your beauty and was hoping you would join me for a bit." I said as smooth as I could. Gino had always told me that complimenting a woman was always a good idea. In this case I wasn't lying, Jake's ex was a very impressive redhead. I could see the wheels turning in her head. Here she was invited up to the VIP suite by an attractive cousin of one the most powerful families in the area. She gave me a firm handshake and a sultry look. She sat down next to me and put her hand on my thigh. I almost ruined everything by gulping really loud.

"I am Melanie and thank so much for the invite." she said in a really husky voice. This woman oozed sensuality.

"I hope your boyfriend won't be overly distraught. There really is only room for a few people up here and I like to keep things rather, intimate." I said in a low voice.

"Oh, he is my ex-boyfriend and we really aren't together. He has a fiancé and just wanted to have a few last rounds of fun before he settles down with his school teacher housewife." she said waving a hand dismissively.

"Ahh catching up on old times or reliving some of your blow by blows?" I asked with a hint of a smile. I was doing pretty well at this little charade if I do say so myself. I figured she would like a chance to brag a little.

"Blow by blows." she giggled. "Apparently his woman is a bit of a cold fish and he wanted to romp around before he settles down. Although he said I was so good he would probably come back for more after the wedding. I wouldn't do that though. I don't fuck married guys." she said.

It was good to see she had some morals I guess.

We were both shocked as an enraged blonde came flying out from behind the curtain.

"But you'll go ahead and fuck him when he is engaged? You are nothing but a WHORE!" Erica screamed at her.

The blonde spitfire grabbed the redhead's drink and threw it in her face. Then she turned around and ran out of the room and down the steps to confront Jake.

As Jake's ex was sputtering I got up and grabbed a towel to help her dry off. I dropped the Gino persona and went back to an eighteen year old kid who was in over his head.

"What the fuck was that about?" Melanie almost yelled.

"That was the cold fish fiancé Jake was going to settle down with. I think you'll be sharing ex-boyfriend status with her shortly. You can have the suite for the rest of the night if you like." I replied with a grin as I saw Erica stalking to a completely oblivious Jake.

He turned and I saw her grab at her hand and toss something at him while getting up in his face and yelling. She grabbed his drink and threw it in his face and started walking to the door. I intercepted her halfway out and put my arm around her. She clung onto me sobbing as we headed for the exit. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see Jake looking at me with fire in his eyes.

"Who the fuck are you? Why are with my woman and how the hell did she find out about Melanie and me?" he asked harshly.

I put the sobbing Erica behind me and stood toe to toe with him. He had about an inch on me but other than that we were pretty evenly matched. One of Gino's sayings came to me right then. He said if you were going to fight, get it over with quick. I balled up my fist and sent a hard shot right into the asshole's gut. I heard the air whoosh out of him and he started to fall to his knees. I caught him and leaned in close to whisper in his ear.

"The name is Rob Morse, dickweed. If you ever hurt Erica again I will pound you so far down into the ground you will have to look up to see dirt." I'm not sure if that made sense or not but I didn't have a witty one liner ready. However, I think I got the point across

I let him slump down to his knees and took the still sobbing Erica outside. I gave the valet my ticket and held my pretty little date while she cried into my shoulder. I put my coat around her again and tipped the valet a twenty as we got in and started the drive home.

Halfway back to her place she stopped sobbing and started ranting.

"Cold fish, HA! Like mister pump and dump can say anything about our love life. Did you know that I always had to wait for him to go to sleep so I could go to the bathroom and finish myself off with my fingers? That bastard would complain about me not giving him enough blowjobs, but how often did he go down on me? TWICE! Once the first time we fucked and again on my birthday. Even when he did that he couldn't find my clit with two hands and a map. And don't even get me started about a g spot. He would probably start looking at the actual alphabet to find it." she ranted. She was on a roll. She was so mad that her insults weren't coming through clearly but the idea was there.

"And then that asshole wants to try shoving it up my ass? No way in hell! If I thought he would do it right I would be okay trying it but not with that dickhead!" She stopped as she finally realized who was in the car. She turned three shades of purple then started bawling again.

We got to her house and I got her out of the car and practically carried her inside. Once inside I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to leave her like this but I also had no clue what to say. I wondered what Gino would do. I could almost hear him tell me to be a gentleman and make sure she was taken care of. I led her sobbing form to what I figured was her bedroom and sat her down on the bed. I went to her closet and got a long nightshirt I looked for some sweats and grabbed them. I put her slippers by her feet and looked at her.

She looked so sad and miserable. I wanted to just hug her and tell her it would be okay, so I did. She calmed down enough for me to let her know I had gotten her some more comfortable clothes and that I was going to make some coffee or tea before I let her go to bed.

The tea was just about done when she came out wearing her sweats and a night shirt. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra and I felt Little Robbie stand up and take notice.

I passed her a cup of tea and took a good look at her. She seemed calm, almost serene. Compared to the last two hours of jagged emotions this was almost worrisome.

"Thank you for tonight." she said as she sipped her cup of tea. "I am glad I found out about his cheating ass before we got married. I will deal with calling off the wedding tomorrow. Tonight I am going to prove to myself that I am not a cold fish. You are clean right?" she asked.

"Ummm, if you mean about STDs yeah, at least I am pretty sure. I haven't ever really, umm you know...." I stammered.

"Excellent, I am clean and on the pill. Your education continues tonight young man. Follow me." she started peeling off her shirt as she walked back to her bedroom.

Maybe I should have been a gentleman and walked away. Unfortunately whatever Gino would have said about this situation was overridden by Little Robbie.

That night I got a master's course on how to be a lover. I had gone down on a few girls so I decided to start with what I knew. I don't know how Jake could have missed her little love button as it was pretty prominent when she got excited. I also found her g spot early on and between my fingers and tongue I got two good orgasms out of her. She finally had to push my head away and roll over so I would stop attacking her clit.

She gave me the best blowjob ever and it only took me two minutes to let go. As I got close she pulled off and finished me with her hand, spraying my seed all over her face. She laughed delightedly as she licked her cum drenched lips. I hesitated for only a second before giving her a deep tongue kiss. I got some of myself on me but damn if that performance didn't deserve at least a kiss.

I stayed hard and she almost cooed as she leaned back on the bed and spread her legs. I went to push in and missed. Twice. I was so embarrassed I almost lost wood, but I felt her reach down and stroke me a few times which got me hard, then guide me into her love tunnel. It was my first time inside a pussy and I resolved then and there to get here a lot more often. It felt so good. I slowly inched in and felt her walls relax. When I was buried to the hilt she moaned in another climax, at least I think that is what it was. I was trying my hardest to not blow again. I started thrusting in and out and it became so hard to hold back. I made the mistake of looking down at her cum covered face and the look of pleasure on it and let loose with a yell. Her hips kept bucking against me and a few seconds later she shuddered again in what I think was an orgasm.

We lay there panting and she cuddled up into me and started crying. I began to wonder if I took advantage of her. She cried a bit then snuggled in tightly to me and fell asleep. I was exhausted and randomly wondered what Gino would do in this situation before I passed out myself.

I woke up with a face full of hair and a real need to piss. I gently extricated myself from the tangle of limbs that was my former teacher and current lover and used the bathroom. I felt the need for a quick shower. I helped myself and was very pleasantly surprised when I felt a cold blast of air and a small naked form join me. Erica didn't say a word as she started soaping me up and I kept quiet as I returned the favor. We washed the soap off our bodies and just kissed. There was a lot of rubbing and moaning but we spent probably 20 minutes just being naked with each other and making out. It was only because the water turned cold that we quit. We dried each other off and I slipped into a robe that I assume was her ex fiancé's. We headed to the kitchen and I started the coffee while she grabbed a couple bagels.

"So do we talk about this or do we just pretend nothing happened?" I asked. "I feel like I might have taken advantage of you last night but this morning makes me think we are okay."

"How did you take advantage of me? I remember taking my clothes off and waiting for you to come to the bed. I needed someone last night who would make me feel good and, wow, did you make me feel good. No Rob, the only thing about last night is how do we move forward? I know I like you, but right now I am damaged goods with the whole calling off the wedding thing and telling people what happened. And I know you really like me, but are you just fascinated by the fact that I was your first and also used to be your teacher? And what about our ages? I am twenty five and you are eighteen. You still have another major psychological jump ahead of you to cement your personality. These are questions that can't be answered by making out in the shower." She smiled sadly as she said that last part.

I thought for a long time about her points. I went behind her and gave her a hug as she was putting jelly on the bagels.

"I can't do anything other than be supportive about your idiot ex-boyfriend and the fallout from his stupidity. Yes I am fascinated by the fact that you were my first and that you used to be my teacher. However I am going to add that I am also fascinated by the fact that you like to bear hunt and SCUBA dive. I will continue to be fascinated by you the more I get to know you. The fact that you were my teacher for a semester and my first lover is only part of what I feel about you. As for our ages, I really do understand the concern but if that is the only thing holding us back why don't we try to work on it? It's an issue that might come up but if we know about it we can attack it. You know what I didn't hear you say? You never said a word about what others would think of us being together, so I think on some level you are okay with it. Besides, I am not asking you to marry me tomorrow. I am asking to see if we can start a relationship and see where it takes us." I responded.

She turned around and kissed me.

"Give me some time, please? I have a lot on my plate right now. If you still feel this way in six months let's go ahead and start something then. If things change then we will know that this wasn't meant to be." she said. Her eyes were full of unshed tears.

I gave her a kiss and went to get my clothes. I dressed and walked out to leave. She was crying again and I couldn't let her think that I was mad. I went over and gave her a hug and looked into her eyes.

"One of the last things Gino said to me before he died involved women. We were talking about his impending death and how his wife was always running late for everything and I asked if that ever made him mad. He looked me straight in the eye and told me that if a woman is worth it, then she is worth waiting for." I said.

I gave her a long kiss and started towards the door. I turned around.

"Believe me babe, you're worth it." I turned around and walked to my car.

================================

SIX MONTHS LATER

The snow was flying as I ran up to Erica's door. I kept the flowers tight to my stomach and hopped from one foot to the next as I tried to shield myself from the wind. I knocked hard. I heard the music inside turn down so I knocked again. I heard someone come to the door and when it opened there she was. She was dressed in jogging shorts and a ratty t-shirt over a sports bra. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had a sheen of sweat. She looked at me and then looked at the flowers.

"You weren't supposed to be here until tomorrow." she stammered.

"Nope, six months from the day I left is today and I'm here to ask you out on a date. As it turns out it is going to be to my mom's wedding. She and Tony finally decided to do it. Can I come in or can you shoot me down? Because I am freezing my ass off out here." I said with chattering teeth.

She opened the door wider and ushered me inside. I saw an aerobics video playing. I looked at her again and noticed that she had toned up even more then when I saw her last. She looked beautiful before but now she was downright smoking.

She launched herself at me and I caught her to give her a wonderful kiss. My hand slid down a little and grabbed her ass. It was what I thought heaven must feel like.

"The answer is yes. I will go out with you. I had thought you would be here tomorrow and I would answer the door in the new dress that I bought with the lingerie set underneath. Sorry you get to see me like this." she said with a hint of anxiety.