Caught!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really like anal?"

"Yeah, once I trained for it, I can actually take a bigger cock anally than I can vaginally."

"No way! Really?"

"Yeah, it's true. And honestly, sometimes my vagina gets sore, even with lube, so I'll ask for anal just to avoid the discomfort."

"I guess this sounds weird, but... uh thanks, for last night. Not just the anal, which was incredible, but afterwards... You coulda freaked out and left, but you stayed... and... you... uh... D-Did we make love or just fuck?"

Mom was quiet. She stared into her mug for a bit, then looked up and around the room. She stared into the distance, lost in thought. Finally she looked at me, her eyes were moist, and a smile slowly spread across her face.

"We didn't fuck. We made love. WE, the two of us... WE made love. And it was sweet, and tender, and wonderful, and I loved it." She took another drink, sighed and continued, this time without eye contact. "It was wrong, so damn wrong. But we did it. We had options, not great ones, but they were there and we chose to have sex. We can't pretend that it didn't happen." She looked up and into my eyes. "And I wouldn't want to. Having sex with my clients, is both fun and profitable. I enjoy the sex and I often have orgasms, some great ones... But, last night..." she sighed. "Last night was wonderful, you were wonderful. But it was more than that. It was exciting and thrilling. The taboo... it...scared me and aroused me at the same time."

"Me too." I was already fucking you when I recognized your voice. I thought about leaving, but I couldn't. I was shocked to be fucking my Mom's ass, but incredibly thrilled at the same time. Look, if you were to go through my search history, if you knew the porn I like... well, you'd find a lot of redheads, with big tits, thick waists, and big asses. You might not notice that many of them are older. I mean... I had never noticed until last night that all of the things I think make the perfect lover, the ideal beautiful woman, are all right here... in you. Last night I saw you not as my Mom, but as a woman, and I realized you are beautiful. And the reason I'm telling you this is because I don't want to ever just see you as Mom again. I want to remember last night because it was wonderful. And if you say we'll never make love again, fine. That's your choice. I'll be able to remember the one time we did. But I hope you don't. I hope you want to make love again, because I love you and I want to show you. Hell I don't know if that makes sense, but it's the way I feel."

Mom smiled at me. "That's sweet of you to say, but the truth we both know is that you're horny and I'm not only available, but compromised, I can't very well refuse you when you know about my side job and we've already fucked."

"Well, I wasn't going to point that out... but, yeah."

"Okay, so we fucked, and we're probably going to fuck some more." she said. "But you MUST treat me with respect, I'm not your whore. And I am definitely not at your beck and call. Sex must be consensual and must be kept secret. Agreed?"

"Agreed." I answered quickly.

"Good." she said and then sighed. "Well, now that the awkward part is out of the way, I suppose you're as eager to fuck as I am, so let's do it." She stood and headed for her bedroom. I hesitated a second in surprise and followed.

In her room she dropped the bathrobe and revealed herself in the full light of day. She was beautiful. She helped me to undress and toyed with my cock as it stiffened, kissing it and sucking on my knob.

"Such a nice cock." she murmured.

Mom had me lay down and then mounted me sixty-nine. Her wonderful pussy met my face at last and I inhaled her aroma. Mom was sucking my cock and bobbing her head up and down my shaft as I kissed her pussy, probed her folds and finally tasted her juices. I caressed her hips and back as I licked her pussy and tried probing with my tongue. She sat up and coached me on my technique for a bit before going back to sucking my cock.

Mom was a good cocksucker too. But she kept me from cumming. She knew how much to do and when to stop to keep me on the edge. After what seemed like ages she turned and mounted me. Holding my cock she smiled as she slid down onto it.

"Oh yeah..." she moaned. "Mmmmnnn, that feels sooo goood."

She rode me slowly for a while then leaned forward and her tits hung in my face. I eagerly kissed and sucked on them. She seemed... well, happy. She was certainly in no hurry, and we took our time. It was amazing! She didn't just slide up and down or bounce on my cock, she rocked her hips as she rode up and down. It felt great! In fact it all felt so great that I soon started cumming. Mom sank down hard on my cock and squeezed me tight, but said nothing. She just grinned at me. When I was finished, she rolled over, off of me and lay on her side facing me.

"Good one?" she asked.

"Yeah." I answered. "You know that's one question I never expected my Mom to ask me..."

She laughed. "Yeah, well I never expected it to come up either." she said. "But I guess it's become an automatic response to my lover's orgasm."

"Oh, okay."

"But then, I usually only try to make them cum, and enjoy it as much as possible myself. Sometimes, with a few of them, I can actually reach an orgasm, but that's not the goal. Oh sure, I fake it. I have to stroke their ego, you know. But we're not going to do that. You see, it occurred to me that you can be my personal fuck-toy. You lack the experience to be an awesome lover, but we'll work on that. I'll teach you how and you can make me cum whenever I need it. Deal?"

"Deal!" I agreed.

"Now what we just did, was just enough to get me started. Normally, I'm going to want more foreplay but spending the morning thinking about last night and fantasizing... well, I was wet before you walked in. Right now, I need you to get hard again. Why don't you lay here and watch me play with myself?"

She spread her legs and began to rub her pussy. Her fingers slid up and down between her folds and she opened her labia and I could see the bright pink mouth of her vagina. As I watched she made it move, squeezing and relaxing. It was wild. I hadn't realized she had that much control of it. Then a white glob of my cum started to ooze out. Mom's fingers ran through it, spreading it around. She slipped one finger inside of herself and the short strokes caused even more cum to seep out. I edged closer. She kept this up for a little while before switching to two fingers. Soon she was pumping them in and out much faster. While one hand pumped, the other was running a fingertip in circles around her clit which had swollen and enlarged. Her titties were jiggling and her breath was loud.

"Oh god, I'm so close... Fuck, this is such a turn on!"

I reached out and began to caress her legs and hips. My cock was rigid again and I moved to kneel between her legs.

"Cum for me," I whispered. "Cum for me. Let me hear you, let me see you cum for me. Come on, you can do it. You're so close."

Mom stared at me, biting her lower lip, then whispered,"This is so nasty, so wrong, so dirty... I'm turned on and masturbating in front of my son and it's..."

"Amazingly erotic and hot." I finished. "Cum for me Momma. Cum for me. I wanna see my Momma cum. I wanna hear my Momma cum."

Mom threw her head back and groaned. "I'mmmm c-cuummmming!"

I grabbed her hand and pulled it away from her pussy, then I slid my cock into her wet pussy as she was till cumming. Mom's eyes flew open wide and she gasped as I shoved it all the way in at once.

"Oh god!" she cried out. I kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear as my hips started driving my cock in and out.

"That's it! That's it. Yes, cum for me. Let me hear you."

I was pounding her faster and Mom held on tightly Her voice was a constant moaning that slowly changed to more of a whimpering cry.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god!"

Her orgasm was so intense that I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock over and over again. She continued to jerk and twitch, whimpering and crying as I fucked her. I wasn't rough or mean, and she was soaking wet. The tears were tears of ecstasy, joy and exhilaration as she rode wave after wave of pleasure.

"Oh god, oh god! I'm cummming a-again... " she cried as her body shook.

The sensation was incredible and even though I could take no credit for getting her there, the fact that we were sharing it together meant so much to me. It was at this moment that I knew, absolutely knew, that Mom and I were going to be lovers for the rest of our lives. There was no way she was going to back out now.

"I'm gonna cum Mom..." I muttered.

But she said nothing, just continued to whimper. I emptied myself into her. Blast after blast of cum exploding from my cock and shooting deep into her. Spent and exhausted I pulled out and sat back. I watched as cum flowed out of her pussy and down her ass to pool on the bed. I was weirdly thrilled by the sight. I crawled up and lay next to her and she rolled over into my arms, resting her head on my shoulder. Slowly she controlled her breathing and relaxed. We lay there for a long time as she basked in the afterglow as she put it. The bed was wet, we were wet with cum and sweat, the room stank of sex, but we didn't care. Eventually she dozed off.

I lay there and marveled at how much had happened in the last twenty-four hours... and smiled. I'd gone to pop my cherry with a whore only to end up my mother's fuck toy. It was hard to say who had been caught.


12