Caught

Story Info
A married couple experiment with femdom, with a little help.
6.6k words
4.74
30.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and Genevieve had been married for over fifteen years. They were both successful professionals in their late thirties. They did not have any kids and had about an acre of land with no close neighbors. It was a trade-off since their commutes to work in the city were nearly an hour. Genevieve worked in finance and Jack was in corporate human resources.

Their love life was more than satisfactory by most standards. Genevieve had grown up in a conservative house and generally preferred traditional lovemaking, though she had grown quite accustomed to Jack's tongue. Jack, on the other hand, had many more outside the box interests. Specifically, femdom, bondage, and spanking, with a few other flavors sprinkled in. Genevieve had no interest in all that; they had fallen into a routine of sorts. Every other week or so, Genevieve would go out with her childhood friend Sarah, often spending the weekend at a hotel or at Sarah's place. Between their two jobs, they had enough disposable income that it wasn't a big expense.

While Genevieve was out, Jack would engage in self-bondage. He would rather have shared that with his wife, but that hadn't borne fruit, so this was how he got his fix. He had actually acquired a decent amount of kit to try to vary things up. They had a guest bedroom where he stored all of his equipment.

The only kink that she had deigned to entertain was dangling into the dress that she was wearing. She hadn't yet gotten changed after work. The key to Jack's chastity cage was hanging between her breasts. She was leaning over some bank statements at the kitchen table and Jack's cage swelled at the sight. Genevieve liked the idea that, despite his proclivities, Jack wasn't able to fully satisfy himself or think about anyone else.

"Hon, can you come over here?"

"Sure, Neve. What's up?" Jack responded, sitting down at the kitchen table.

"I'm just going through the bank statements, making sure there's no fraudulent charges. There's this weird charge from Berlin. Do you know what this is?" She circled the charge and pushed the statement to Jack.

"Oh yeah. That was me."

"What did you spend over $400 dollars on?"

"Do you really want to know? It was for my hobby."

Genevieve dramatically rolled her eyes. "You don't have any hobbies. Except for tying yourself up. What could have cost so much?"

"It's called MagBound. It's a really accurate, really reliable tool. Basically, it's an electromagnet with some attachments. It's super easy to set up and when the time is up, you're freed automatically. A lot less has the potential to go wrong. Besides, it's almost for you," Jack smirked.

"How on earth is that for me?"

"Remember how I made a mistake with one of my set-ups last year. You weren't too thrilled that I was still stuck when you got home."

They both closed their eyes to relive the memory for a moment. Jack had hoped she might get interested in his predicament; it was the only positive of the several hours he'd spent stuck. Neve had been less than thrilled, though.

She shook her head and said, "Oh, just show it to me."

Jack thought for a moment, then raised an eyebrow. "Do you want me to show or show you?" he said, placing extra emphasis on the second show.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, do you want to try it out or watch me use it?"

She considered it. She hadn't thought about trying to see through his eyes, so thought it could be eye-opening.

"Ok. Just this once. I'll let you try it on me."

Jack lit up. "Great. Let's go."

He grabbed her hand and started walking her towards the spare room.

"Now?"

"Why not? The bank statements will still be there later."

* * *

Jack opened a few drawers, to get things setup. He knew she was not into bondage much, but he hoped to change that and wanted to keep it simple to encourage that.

"OK, I'm thinking a pretty simple tie, just spread eagle on the bed. Are you ok with that?"

She took a deep breath. "I guess so."

"Great. You won't regret it. I promise. Now strip."

"What?"

"Everytime I tie myself up, I'm completely naked. If you are going to see what I get out of this, you need to go all the way."

She nodded and shimmied out of her green dress, leaving her only in a matching panties. She paused then slipped them down and stepped out. She was entirely naked, other than the key to his cage.

"You're so fucking sexy. I really appreciate you doing this."

Jack leaned in and kissed her deeply. They made out for a minute, then he forced himself to pull back. If they got carried away, they'd lose the opportunity. Jack put wrist cuffs on her; he didn't bother locking them. The way he was going to restrain her, she wouldn't be able to get out of them anyway.

He knelt down to put the ankle cuffs on. This put him eye level with her sex. "Be honest, are you wet?"

Genevieve suddenly became acutely aware of how naked she was, the cuffs making her feel even most so. She nodded.

Jack took a cylinder out and showed it to her. The two pieces came apart easily. "It's got a power supply inside. I'm going to attach one piece to your wrist and one to the bed. Once it's turned on and the timer is started, you just touch the two pieces together. The magnet will hold it together really tightly. Are you still ok?"

"So far."

"Alright, just remember, if you really get nervous or need to get out, just say red. I'll cut the ropes, even if the magnet won't release."

Genevieve nodded.

"Please, lay on the bed."

Jack took some ropes and connected her left hand and both feet to different corners. He also tied the MagBound to the last corner. He powered it on.

"I set the timer for 15 minutes. Are you ready?"

He squeezed her hand and, when she nodded, he brought her wrist up and connected the two pieces of the electromagnet.

"Try to get out."

Genevieve struggled but the bonds were tight and she wasn't able to move much. Jack looked down and saw the key to his cage. He briefly thought of using it to unlock and taking her right then, but it had been real progress getting her to hold his key and he wouldn't break that trust. Jack leaned down and kissed her, his hand gently probing between her legs. He slid two fingers in and bent down to start licking her clit. He knew her body language pretty well. After a couple minutes, she was panting and close to orgasm. He pulled away.

"Fuck. What the hell was that?"

"You aren't in control right now. 11 more minutes and you can come as much as you want."

He smirked as she grumbled in frustration. After letting her come back down, he pulled out a blindfold. Once she couldn't see, he took out a Magic Wand. She occasionally used a small vibrator, but not much else. Jack thought she'd enjoy this. Once he put the wand to her clit, he turned it on low and Genevieve gasped. He was able to bring her to the brink of orgasm twice more before the timer went off.

He put the wand away just before the timer went off. Her right hand came free. She ripped off the blindfold, her cheeks looking flushed. "What the hell was that?"

"What do you mean?" he asked innocently.

"Why didn't you let me finish?" she demanded.

"It's called edging. Your next orgasm will be huge because you had it denied a few times. Want me to show you?"

"Damn right."

"Hand me the key, please."

"After that, not a chance in hell. If you ever want to see that key again, you've got 10 seconds to get your tongue between my legs."

"Yes, ma'am"

3 of her limbs were still tightly tied. In no time flat, Jack was on his knees, two fingers massaging her g-spot and his tongue going to work while her free hand gripped his hair fiercely. She shouted a profanity as she came loud enough to make Jack glad for the big property and few neighbors.

Jack untied her and removed the restraints as she recovered. He laid down next to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Thanks again for doing that. How was it for you?"

"I'm not used to giving up control, but I really enjoyed that. Gave me some ideas too."

"Do any of your ideas involve using the key you're wearing?"

Genevie smirked. "Maybe."

* * *

Later that evening, Genevieve thought about all that happened as she showered. It really was the most intense orgasm she could remember. She'd had a great time, once she had gotten over how pissed she was every time that she almost came and had her orgasm torn away. She did think that turn about would be fair play.

As she walked into the living room, she made sure that her chastity necklace was visible. She was just wearing a pair of pajama pants and a tank top. Jack was sitting on the couch with his feet up watching an old rerun. She walked up to him, her poise returned. Jack was staring at her nipples, protruding from the think tank.

"Can we talk?"

"Of course. Are you still ok with what we did?"

"I am. I had an idea, if you're down for it."

He was immediately at attention and turned the TV down. "I'm up for most things. What do you have in mind?"

"What did you call it, what you did to me?"

"Edging."

"That works on guys too, right?"

"Absolutely, but there's always potential for an accident if we don't time it right."

"So, here's what I'm thinking. I liked the power differential of one us clothed and one not. Plus, I'd like to see if I can edge you the same way. But, and here's the hard part, you won't get to come tonight. You do what I say for the next few hours. You'll get really horny and that should make your next orgasm amazing, whenever you get one."

She smirked. She enjoyed watching the gears turning in his head. He thought about it; he hated that he wouldn't get an orgasm tonight, but he was thrilled Genevieve might be starting to develop some interest.

"OK. I'm down. What do you want me to do, ma'am?"

"Ma'am?"

"If you're in charge, shouldn't you have a title?"

"Sure," she acquiesced. "Now, take off all your clothes. Then, go to your play cave and get a pair of handcuffs. And if you have any gadgets that work on a guy, you can bring that too."

"Yes, ma'am."

Jack stood up and took off his shirt. He felt deliciously exposed as he took off his pants and boxers. Genevieve watched with interest, then stood up and kissed him.

"Thanks for letting me play. Now go."

She playfully swatted his ass as he walked by. He quickly gathered a pair of handcuffs, a high-tech masturbator, and a blindfold, then grabbed a gag on a whim. He put everything on the table in front of the couch.

"Explain."

He picked up the toy. "Well, this is a remote controlled masturbator. I haven't used it since I started wearing the cage, but you can control it with an app on my phone. The gag is just in case I start begging and you still want to play."

"OK. Not sure about that yet, but leave it for now. Ready to get started?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She took the key from around her neck and took off his cage. He was still standing, so he was lined up conveniently.

"Remember, you are not allowed to cum. If you are getting close, let me know. Now turn around."

She put his handcuffs on after he did so. She grasped his balls. "Wow. These feel full. Isn't this uncomfortable?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Jack was already rigid, excited from the earlier playing and the potential future. He wasn't expecting to set any stamina records, as turned on as he was. He was surprised she took him in her mouth. It wasn't generally her favorite activity; she didn't like swallowing. After taking her time getting started, she grabbed his ass and pulled him forward until she was deepthroating him. She kept going for a few minutes, alternating playing with his balls and his ass as well.

"Stop, please, ma'am."

As she pulled away and looked up, his face was contorted with effort. It was obviously a struggle. He wanted to cum with every fiber of his being, but his wife told him that he wasn't allowed. He was going to follow her directions.

"Good boy. Sit down."

Genevieve went to the kitchen. Jack heard her fumbling around, but didn't try to see what she was doing. As she came back, she put a bowl down on the table. Jack gasped as she held ice to his engorged cock.

"We wouldn't want to have to end the night too early right? Watch some TV while you calm down." She put on a rom-com with her free hand. After a couple minutes, she judged him ready to continue.

She stroked him for a moment until he regained his full erection. She added a little lube, then slipped on the masturbator.

"Show me how to control this," she instructed.

Jack grabbed his phone off the side table, unlocked it, and handed it over.

"It's pretty advanced. There's manual controls and different patterns," he said, pointing to different parts of the screen.

"Interesting. Let's try this."

She turned it to low, watching Jack's face as he started to writhe. Over the next few minutes, she mostly used the low settings, but enjoyed brief surprises on the higher end. It made him make the cutest moans and sounds. She tried leaving it on high, until he cried out that he was getting too close. She cut it off immediately.

Jack was still breathing quickly, trying to regain his composure.

"What is this cool-off button?"

Before he could reply, she clicked it and watched his intake of breath.

"Tell me what's happening."

"All the sensations ended and it got really cold. It's like you're holding ice on my cock. I think you can turn off the cold setting now, please."

"Oh, can I? Glad I have your permission." She gave him another minute, then killed it. "This button looks fun. How many times did you edge me?"

"3, ma'am."

"A man of your experience could handle more than that right?"

"I don't see much choice, ma'am."

She smirked. "I guess not. Explain what this edge button does."

He groaned. "I'd hoped you wouldn't find that. It has sensors that can tell when I'm getting close. As soon as I do, it cycles into the cold, cool-off mode. I only used it once, then took it off to rub one out."

"That sounds fun. Let's try."

As he got close, he started trying to thrash against the cuffs and buck. It wasn't long before he was a blubbering, begging mess. "Please let me come, ma'am."

"Not yet, I think. If I took three, you should be able to do twice that. Let's try some of those other toys you brought out."

"Yes, ma'am."

She considered, then put the gag and blindfold in. She settled in to watch the show as she pressed the edge button again. And again. And again. For the last one, she even took a video with her phone.

Once she was satisfied that they'd both had enough, she removed the masturbator, iced him down, and put his cage back on. After the restraints were all off, she hugged him.

"This was fun. Let's go to sleep now."

"Yes, ma'am. Thanks for doing this, but I think I'm too turned on to sleep."

"That's so sad for you," she said as she playfully swatted his ass. "And Jack?"

"Stay naked for the night."

"Yes, ma'am."

Jack was as turned on as he could remember, but he was also thrilled that Genevieve was taking a little more control for the first time.

* * *

The next evening, they went out to a nice dinner. In preparation, he had brought an idea that he hoped would build on the progress they had made. Surprisingly, Genevieve hesitantly agreed. The idea was simple, but a little mischievous. They would both wear a remote controlled vibrator, her vaginally, him anally. He took the initiative to set the vibrator she would wear to his phone and his plug to hers.

They sat down at a table and Genevieve asked him what he hoped to get out of the evening.

"I just wanted to have a nice dinner out with my wife," he smirked. "And I thought this might be fun. Watch this."

He saw the waitress coming and turned her vibrator on. It was low, but she was caught off guard. It took her a moment to collect herself; she was blushing and noticed the waitress giving her an odd look. It's all in my head; there's no way she can hear anything, she thought. She ordered a glass of wine and turned back to Jack.

"Get a kick out of that?"

"Maybe a little," he admitted.

"Well, let's see why you like this." She browsed and saw a pattern labeled firework. She turned it on low to start. She didn't think he could orgasm that way, but she was curious to see its effect on him. She waited until the waitress returned to turn it all the way up. He was able to order, but only after taking a moment to collect himself.

"Excited?" she asked. She knew the answer, but wanted to hear him admit it.

"You're going to make me leak through my pants if you keep that up."

She turned it down moderately, then continued. "That gives me an idea. Up for a dare?"

"If you tell me to do something, I'll try to do it. No dare needed."

"Good answer. Go to the bathroom, take off your boxers, and bring them back."

He swallowed, but resolved to follow through. "Yes, ma'am."

He went to the bathroom, more nervous that he would have expected. He tried to take the stall furthest from the door, but it was occupied. He took the one nearest to the door and kicked off his shoes. Taking his pants and underwear off, he noticed that he was leaking profusely. He also noticed another customer walk in and tried to ignore it. Genevieve turned the plug back up and he closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling. He cleaned himself up a bit, got dressed again, and put his boxers in his pocket. Walking back to the table, he tried to surreptitiously put them in Genevieve's purse.

"Good boy," she said approvingly.

Trying to regain some control, Jack tried to change the topic of conversation.

"Are you still planning to spend the weekend with Sarah?"

"That's the plan. What about you? Have your normal hobby planned?"

"Yup, think I have a plan for tomorrow night."

"Text me when you're starting and when you're out, so I know you're alive?"

"I'm pretty good at it, but of course."

They both picked a new pattern and turned up the vibrators a bit.

The waitress came back to ask if they wanted any dessert. Genevieve adjusted her necklace in a way that would be obvious to Jack, but not other bystanders.

"Are you good skipping dessert?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," he answered, before he realized what he was doing. The waitress gave him quite the funny look as she took his credit card. They stood up to leave, and Genevieve gestured towards his cage.

"Looks like you're leaking..."

Jack blushed and tried to cover the wet patch on his pants. They rushed home, all thoughts of bondage gone from their minds, they were so turned on. They stripped on the way to the bedroom. Once they were nude, Genevieve laid on the bed. Jack turned up the vibe and started licking her enthusiastically. She came very hard, very quickly.

Once she recovered, she took off her necklace. She huskily said, "Take off the cage, but leave the plug in. I want you in me."

"Yes, ma'am."

He wasted no time, though it was a little tough to get the cage off. He was already getting hard after being so relentlessly teased. While he took care of that, Genevieve found her phone and turned his plug all the way up. She removed her vibe as well. Jack looked up at her, his eyes pleading. She gently pushed him onto his back. She mounted him, holding his hands down, and making out with him. She tried to draw things out, teasing him a little and changing her rhythms, but she couldn't hold out long either. They cried out as they came together, then fell asleep in each others' arms.

* * *

After sleeping in, they showered together, then Genevieve locked his cage back on. Jack wished her a good weekend, then they split up. Genevieve left for Sarah's place wearing a light sundress. Jack stayed behind wearing just a pair of jogging pants, his thoughts drifting to his extracurricular activities.

It was a quick 20 minute drive to Sarah's place. They had grown up together and were closer than sisters. She left herself in, hugged Sarah hello, and helped herself to a mimosa. Sarah knew her well and had prepared.

12