Caught

Story Info
Girls submits to boss then asserts herself.
1k words
3.53
5.5k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new friend was a submissive, but she liked to be dominant also. Making her be submissive before and during sex and then letting her be dominant just after was more exciting than I expected. I should start at the beginning

I have a new employee. She was a little shy. She worked for me, and I found her phone during the day. She had just been on it, when she was supposed to be working and was texting someone in a very sexual way. This was very unlike her, when I looked at her text, I could see that she had taken a picture of her pussy a few minutes before, in our work ladies' room and sent it out. I put the phone back before she noticed I had picked it up. This was not what we were paying her for and now she would need to be punished. Back at her desk, I walked up to her and told her I would need to see her after she finished her shift at 4.

Have I done something wrong she said? You know you are not supposed to be texting at work, we will need to make an example of you. Come to my office at 4. As I walked away, I could see her cheeks turn a little pink. She wasn't as embarrassed as she should have been, but we could fix that also.

Around 4:05 in comes Vanessa, she is late but it does seem to bother her. Obedience is after all part of submission so we will add this to the list of her infractions. As she sits down in front of my desk I realize she is wearing a. romper. She immediately begins to apologize for texting while at work. I point out that is not all she should be sorry for. She was after all texting a picture of her pussy that she obviously took in the ladies room stall in our establishment. As she begins to squirm I also point out that since she is in a romper she would have had to remove it in order to get the picture. Prancing around naked in the ladies room is definitely against company policy.

I am so sorry, says Vanessa, that I violated so many rules. We will have to punish you say I, which may include termination. As Vanessa begins to cry, she argues that she was not completely nude, as a romper has shorts as part of the bottom half, and hers is a skirt.

So you were not nude in the ladies room, no I just lifted my skirt and pushed my panties aside and took the picture. Well I will have to see that for myself, lift your skirt. Do it quickly, I am no mood to be disobeyed. As you quickly flip up and put your skirt down, I point out that is not sufficient. You will have to come around my desk and raise your skirt and keep it up until I tell you to put it down.

She comes around the desk, knowing full well what is going to happen next and not completely dreading the activity. Once she is in position between her bosses legs she begins to raise her skirt. With a bit of a smile on her face she shows the thong she is wearing and says see I could take the picture with out getting undressed. The boss notices that there is a wet spot on the thong and points out this is not sufficient punishment. He tell Vanessa to bend over his desk and present her ass for punishment. Having admired the round supple nature of Vanessa's ass for a few minutes, the boss, retrieves a old fraternity paddle from his desk drawer. Softly he rubs the flat side of the paddle across her ass. Vanessa is afraid, she may be terminated if she objects and humiliated if allows this to continue. The boss rubs his hand over her ass checks and moves his hand lower to feel the lips of her pussy and the taint between her asshole and her cunt. She is wet, and while he is happy he tells her she is a very naughty girl. jThe first paddle is not hard, but hard enough to leave a red welt on her right cheek. Now she must count out the spanks and should she miss one the count will start all over. Once the spanks have been delivered and her ass is nice red, the boss checks her once again and finds that she is now wetter than when they began. She is instructed that she may not cum until given permission. At this point she is instructed to turn around and remove her thong. Hand it over. Your penance is not over, you must learn to do as you are told and follow the rules

The boss tells her, on your way home you are to stop at this bar, make yourself comfortable at a bar stool next to the most attractive man at the bar and begin flirting with him. Unbutton the top two buttons on your blouse before you go in. As you are talking to him unbutton the third button. You will allow him to take whatever liberties he likes without rebuffing his advances. If he puts his hand on your leg, you will discretely spread your legs slightly, allowing him further access. When he reaches your pussy, you will invite him outside in the back so you can suck his cock. I will be in the alley filming you with my phone. When he comes in your mouth you will swallow it all, being careful not to spill any. Come back into the bar when you are finished, if your pussy is still wet, I will rub your clit and make you come. After you have orgasmed, you may ask me if I will please take you home and fuck you. I have eaten your pussy and fucked you until I come inside you, you may dominate the conclusion by moving your pussy over my face and forcing me to lick you clean until you have had enough.