Caught At School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, Olivia. I think you're a lotta fun, but I don't know if we should do this," I said.

She smirked unevenly, perhaps aided by the liquid courage, then straddled one of my legs reverse cowgirl style. That curvy bottom was right there within my grasp with its seductive black thong.

"Didn't you just say you wanted me to grind this ass on you? Are you playing hard to get with me, Alex? Or, are you saving yourself for Barbara Whitlock?"

I could feel the heat from her pussy on my thigh. I gave in to temptation, reached out with both hands, and squeezed that beautiful butt.

Olivia abruptly swatted my hands away, stood up, and turned to face me. "That's not what I asked for." She caressed one of her nipples and let the other hand slide down into her panties. "Whip it out, big boy."

The wine, the music, the lighting, the gyrating half-naked woman in front of me, the indignity of being teased to pre-cum twice in the same day. It all got to me. I undid my belt and unzipped my pants. As I did, Olivia propped one leg on the coffee table and slowly stroked herself with her middle finger.

I pulled my boxer briefs down and my cock sprang out to full attention.

"Hang on," Olivia said, "I'm not even kidding. I gotta see this thing." She picked up her glasses and put them on. "Oooh, not bad. You look ready to go."

I was definitely ready. "Now you."

She played coy. "Now me what?"

"Let me see that beautiful ass of yours. Take off your panties."

Olivia seemed satisfied with that request. She turned her back to me and slid off her thong, bending over and bringing that butt closer to me. She stepped out of her panties and spread her legs a bit.

I got a nice clear view of her pussy. It glistened. I wanted to taste it. I wanted to bury my nose in her hot, wet flesh, lick her, and get my mouth sticky with her juices.

Olivia looked back at me. "No touching, big boy," she said, then lowered her bottom to just about an inch above the head of my penis.

I wanted to grab hold of her hips and thrust myself into her, to feel her squeeze around me, both of our sexes pulsing. It would feel so good to slide into her hot wetness.

But Olivia had other ideas. She stood up again and faced me. Another song started. "Oh, I fucking love this one." She closed her eyes and nodded her head to the opening beat. When the guitars came in she raised her arms above her head and pumped them.

I took the opportunity to observe her body. My eyes drifted down lower and lower. She smiled. She liked that I was watching. She liked how turned on she'd made me. We were both enjoying it. Her pubic hair was on the bushy side and jet black like her hair.

Olivia raised her tank top up above her head, then threw it off to the side losing her balance in the process. Her breasts were quite small with tiny, beet red nipples. She used both hands to pinch them again. "I'm totally naked," she purred. "Why aren't you?"

It was a good question. I stood and stepped out of my pants and pulled off my socks as gracefully as one can. Olivia sat down on the couch as I unbuttoned my shirt. She pulled a vibrator out from underneath a cushion, clicked it on, and started playing with herself as she watched from behind her funky glasses. When I took off my undershirt, she whistled jokingly. I was glad we were keeping it fun. Her brow furrowed as she made small circular patterns around her clit with the vibrator.

"I'll admit," Olivia said. "When I saw Barbara Whitlock seducing you, I was a little jealous."

"Oh yeah?" I walked over to her side of the couch. She had laid back on a pillow so when I approached, my cock was at head height. I stroked myself a few times.

"Mmm-hmm. I actually watched from the window of your door for a minute before coming in. I wondered what your face would look like while she was blowing you. I wondered if you were going to pull out and blast cum all over her nice titties. I wondered if you were going to pull her hair while you fucked her on your desk."

I was so close to her, I could feel her breath on my dick. I know I've said this before, that I wasn't very attracted to Olivia. But as I watched this older lanky goth pixie, I had never wanted to fuck anything more. I reached down and teased her nipple with two fingers.

She closed her eyes and groaned. The pace of her massaging had picked up. I brought my dick up to her lips, just barely grazing the bottom one.

Coolly, Olivia looked up at me. "What do you expect me to do with that?"

"I want you to suck it."

"What, so you can nut in my mouth?"

I didn't know if she was asking for telling. Either way, it sounded like a good idea to me. After hours of being teased, and a few drinks, I was more than ready.

"Sit down." Olivia said. She must've seen the disappointment on my face because she followed with, "Don't worry big boy." She put the vibrator on my balls, and gently ran it around my sack. The sensation made my whole body tense. Just as quickly as she started, she stopped and went back to massaging herself. "I'm not done with you yet."

I sat down.

Olivia moved so that we were sitting next to each other. She propped her feet up on the coffee table and spread her legs. Then she took my right hand and pulled it over and put the vibrator in it. "Go slow. Let the machine do the work," she said.

I followed her orders and tried to mimic the small circular patterns she'd made around her clit, taking a detour once in a while to tease her lips with the little silicone buzzer. Olivia rocked her hips and made small adjustments. She had her eyes closed and used both hands to squeeze her breasts. Her pussy was flaming hot. I enjoyed watching her so much that my dick stayed at full attention the whole time.

Olivia snaked an arm through mine and her hand found my penis. She watched my face as she made a circle with her thumb and middle finger and stroked me down to the base, then squeezed.

I groaned this time.

"Don't stop," Olivia said, reminding me to keep working her pussy. "Rhythm is very important."

I focused on both pleasuring Olivia and satisfying myself. First she caressed my shaft, then used her nails, just a little bit, gently clawing at the skin of my sack before using her whole hand to stroke me. She fell into a steady pace. Just fast enough to keep me excited, and just slow enough to keep me from cumming. Normally a handjob is not that enthralling for me. But, after all this teasing, her soft hand felt insanely good. And her grip pressure was perfect.

"Tell me what you want," Olivia said softly as she put her free hand below the vibrator to spread her lips a little farther.

"I want to fuck you."

"You'll have to do better than that, big boy." She stopped stroking and squeezed my sack, pulling the skin taught and kneading until I winced from the strain. "You want me to lick one of these nuts? You want to feel my slippery tongue?"

"Yes," I said, nearly gasping for air.

"Tell me."

I took a deep breath, careful to keep softly gyrating her pussy. The vibrator was small enough that I was able to get a finger free to tease her.

Olivia drew in a sharp breath.

"I want you to mount me. Let me slide deep inside you. I want to suck your nipples, taking my time on each one while you ride me cowgirl. Slow, at first, so we don't cum too fast."

Olivia liked this. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip.

I teased her clit a little more intensely and pressed just the very tip of my finger into her. "Then I want to bend you over so I can get a good long look at that ass. Run my slick cock between your cheeks before I see how much of my prick your little asshole can take."

She rocked her hips and groaned. Her strokes on me had all but stopped, though she squeezed the base tightly like a cock ring causing the head to turn slightly purple, swelled and pulsing. We were more focused on her. It was exciting for me to watch her getting off. The record had finished and the needle made a short static sound like fast choppy waves. Olivia didn't seem to notice.

I continued, "But I'm not going to cum in your ass, as tight as it is, and as much as I want to."

"Keep going," Olivia said. Her breathing had become heavy. The motion of her hips more pronounced. She took the vibrator out of my hand and used it herself. "Don't stop."

I took my penis out of her grip and leaned over to tease her left nipple with my tongue. As I spoke, I slid my finger inside of her without hurrying. "Then I'll take you to your bedroom while you're all sweaty and panting. Tie up your hands. Blindfold you. Tease you with my tongue."

"Yes," she said.

"My fingers."

"Yes," she said a little louder.

"The tip of my cock."

"Oh yeah."

"Until you can't take it anymore."

Olivia seemed to hold her breath completely.

"Until you're begging me to fuck you."

"Oh god."

"Until you beg for my cum."

Olivia's hips bucked and she cried out, vigorously working the vibrator. I slid my finger all the way in and sucked on her nipple. Her body shuddered and I could feel her muscles clench around my finger.

"I'm cumming! Oh my god!" Her face contorted as she pressed the vibrator in her shaking hand. I let my finger stay just inside of her, moving it ever so slightly until she let the buzzing sex toy fall to her side. "Oh god," she said, much softer. I retracted my sopping wet finger and watched her. Olivia sat there for a minute catching her breath before she opened her eyes and looked around in a daze, almost like she was surprised to see me there. The corner of her mouth curled into a smirk.

Without words Olivia shoved me back again and kneel on the couch over me. She took my cock into her mouth. I'd been waiting for what felt like ages for this moment. Her hair fell like a curtain and I desperately wanted to see the show. I attempted to pull some of her hair back, but she slapped my hand away. Back to her rules. Her naked body was on display, though, and I put my hand on that perfect butt. She didn't have any negative reaction, so I squeezed it. I couldn't do much else, but sit back and relax.

Olivia's hot tongue swirled around the head of my cock as she resumed her grip on the base. Intense sensations of pleasure thrummed through my body. She made gentle slurping sounds as she coated my cock in her slippery saliva. It felt so good that I didn't want it to end, but also, I didn't know how long I could hold on. The combination of her hand, lips, tongue, and rhythm had me rock hard.

I tried to lift her ass up on top of me so that she could ride me. After the orgasm she just had, I bet she'd be nice and tight and feel amazing riding cowgirl. But Olivia was having none of it. She hopped down so that she was on her knees on the floor between my legs.

Olivia took off her glasses.

"No," I said. "Keep 'em on." I don't know why I said that. I suppose I felt like she had all the power and I wanted to control something, anything.

She kept the glasses on. As a matter of fact, she opened her eyes and stared at me through them even as she lowered herself. There was a devilish look on her face as she took me in her hand once again. I've never wanted to cum so bad in my life. A tiny drop of pre-cum wetted the very tip of my penis. Olivia saw it and feigned surprise. Her playfulness was driving me crazy.

She caressed the head with her finger while she held the base of my shaft firmly. Then used her tongue, slow and silken.

I squirmed under the slick hotness of her mouth. She wrapped her lips around the tip, never breaking eye contact. I could feel the intense sensations of her tongue swirling around my frenulum. With Olivia's other hand, she used her fingernails to rake softly the underside of my balls. She was driving me wild.

I was close. So close. And she knew it.

Olivia kept the tip of my cock in her mouth and stroked with her hand.

"Oh, fuck, that's so good, Liv." I could feel the eruption rising.

Olivia took my shaft into her mouth, nearly the whole thing, and held it for a second. She released and gasped for air, leaving my cock gleaming with her spit.

When she spoke, I felt the vibrations of her voice. "Okay, big boy. Make a mess for me." Still with her eyes locked on mine, Olivia flattened her tongue against the underside on my penis while still tightly stroking the base.

I'd reached the point of no return. I came so hard. Harder than I had in a long time. The first two salvoes shot into the air. The third, a little lower. Then smaller spurts of hot white cum dribbled down and all over Olivia's hand. She hadn't moved her tongue, gently licking the underside of my cock as the orgasm made my body shudder. Finally, she released her grasp.

Olivia inspected her hand, splattered with my seed. "So much cum, big boy. What a load!" Her face was unsullied except for a tiny drop at the tip of her nose. She wiped it off with her finger, and made sure I was watching while she sucked it off and swallowed.

After a minute, I was exhausted, spent, tired, drunk, and already going flaccid. If she kept up this teasing, though, I'd be ready to go again in a few minutes.

Now that we had both climaxed, I feared we both might feel some regret or embarrassment creeping in. If Olivia had any doubts, she hadn't shown it.

Holding her cum-soaked hand up like a surgeon after a scrub, she went into a chest of drawers and wiped herself down with a tea towel.

Olivia pulled out another clean towel and tossed it to me. It landed on my stomach and snapped me out of a tired, buzzed, contented daze. I cleaned myself up, and nearly needed another towel to do so.

Just as Olivia slid that perfect ass back into her panties and baggy pants, the door buzzer rang.

For a second, I thought it might be her angry neighbor checking on her again. I put on my boxers.

"Oh, good, pizza's finally here. I'm fucking starving."

I pulled my shirt back on and found my pants. "I should get going."

Olivia had put on her billowy t-shirt. I caught just a bit of hesitation on her face. Maybe she didn't want me to go. "Suit yourself."

"It's just that... we work together, and I respect you. And I just don't want to make it weird if-"

"Look," she stopped me. "I'm not going to tell anyone at school, if that's what you're worried about. I won't ruin your reputation by telling Rodney you were with the goth chick."

"No! It's not that at all."

"You wanna go? Go ahead. No big deal. I had fun, you had fun. We'll call it there. You want to stick around and have a slice, that's okay too." Olivia stopped at the door. "I wouldn't mind taking a ride on that cock after. That is, if you think you could get it up again. And we should try to devise a way for you to secretly fuck Mrs. Whitlock while I watch." The words came out as coolly as if she was asking me if I had filed my lesson plans for next week.

The buzzer rang again.