Caught at Sword Point

Story Info
What will my neighbor do to me when she catches me stealing.
3.2k words
4.5
6.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caught at Sword Point

A comment from the author:

As a cultural point, we should remember that images provided in movies and shows are often misleading. Attitudes regarding sexual activity in Thailand are often very traditional, and that the crazy strippers, dancers, and ladyboys is a side of prostitution aimed mostly at foreigners and mostly tourists at that. To a Westerner, a majority of Thai people appear conservative, shall I say, Victorian. Of course, appearances are one thing, what happens behind closed doors are another.

A friend from college convinced me to take a job in China working for an import/export company. After working in China for a while, the family that ran the business wanted to expand sourcing in Thailand. I had visited Thailand before on a Christmas break spending a week in a hostel near Khao San Road. Somehow this made me a prime candidate for a purchaser. That, and also that I was one of the lowest paid office staff willing to relocate and interested in learning a new language, not that I had really learned Chinese.

Myself and a nephew, who needed to start doing something for the business, were sent to Bangkok. We moved into a cement row house that had been rented for us in Bangkok. Instead of Khao San Road we were put into the Lat Krabang neighborhood. Not as wild as Soi Cowboy, but a lot closer to international exporting.

The first two months we were living it up, brokering deals on different products the business wanted that were then added to various shipments coming and going from Thailand. We were supposed to learn Thai, but after three months of infrequent tutoring lessons our language skills were at the level of ordering food and catching a taxi home, no deep conversations for us.

At the end of the third month, the company was late on our pay. Orders started to slow down as well. By the fifth month, we were four weeks behind on pay and scraping to get by. The main office kept saying that customers were behind on payments and when the main office got the money, they would send us our pay. We tried to keep up the appearances of professional young men but we no longer partied like our first month.

One day my motorbike ran out of fuel two blocks from the house and I had to push it home. Having noticed that a neighbor kept fuel bottles for her motorbike next to her front step, I found a way to hop from the second floor balcony onto the dividing wall and down into the neighbor's courtyard. Grabbing a fuel bottle, I just did the reverse and was back on my side to fill up my motorbike. Once we got paid, I could return a full fuel bottle and call it even. I hoped she did not notice, or at least would think her housemate had used it. After two times of "borrowing" fuel bottles I came out one morning to find my tire almost flat. I was supposed to pick up a visa renewal, and as long as there were no issues, I could do that anytime before 4:00.

Remembering my neighbor had a tire pump near the fuel bottles, I figured I could hop the balcony, borrow it, return it, and she would never know... at least about the air pump. Besides, I was starting to run low on fuel again. Climbing the balcony rail, hopping to the fence, and jumping down into the court yard was a quick routine by now, even in my casual dress pants and dress shoes. First, I placed the fuel bottle on top the fence where I could get it from my side of the fence, second, I placed the air pump next to the fuel bottle, and as I moved a plastic chair so I could climb back up a voice called out in Thai "ya khaiyap!" (don't move).

Naturally, I turned to see where the voice came from. Not a meter away stood my neighbor holding a traditional Thai sword pointed right at my throat. You see Thai swords on symbols and emblems all over, but never a real one and not one pointed at you. The blade, a dull gray metal, no shiny fake chrome, looked like an ancient weapon that had once been used to chop opponents before. No running without getting cut. She had me.

"Khamoi!" she growled at me. "Puanban ben khamoi!" (the neighbor is a thief). Evidently, she had come home earlier than normal today as she had changed into tiny running shorts, which were barely showing from under her kaki teacher's uniform shirt she still had on. The military look, ribbons, yellow shoulder boards, and all, made her appear as a warrior woman about to use her combat skills on me. Even though her skin was considered dark for a Thai, her face was flushed with anger. Her lips twisted in a downward frown that contrasted with V-shape of her jaw line.

"Khathot khrap," I pleaded. "I am sorry. I do not have money. Uh, uh... mai mee ngun khrap! Khathot khrap." So afraid that she was going to split me open I just started spouting in English. "I am sorry! I do not have any money! We haven't been paid in over a month! I was going to give it back! Please don't kill me!"

"Mhan ben nak torikit! Mai mee ngun!" she yelled, "You have money! No lie to me!"

"No, please, I swear! I only have enough money to buy food this week! I will give it to you! I will give you anything you want!" I swore. Giving food money at the moment seemed like an easy trade for my life. Maybe someone passing on the street would see us through the gate and help.

"Please! don't hurt me! Just let me get my wallet out. I will give you money." I implored.

I carefully pulled out my wallet and held out the last of my cash. She looked from me to the money, to the air pump, and back to me. Then an evil little smile came into her eyes. I wasn't sure if I was more afraid of, or turned on by, her appearance.

"You have no money?" She asked. Her tone had changed, less like an angry bear and more like a cat with a mouse.

"No, this is all I have. I swear. I do not know when we will get paid next. Please take it. Just let me go. I will never bother you again!" Motorbikes passed on the street, but nobody noticed the foreigner held at sword point inside the fence. If we had met under other circumstances, I am sure I could have used my irresistible skills of persuasion to charm her. At that moment I continued with desperation.

For a few moments she stood there looking my body over carefully, poking my chest and shoulders with the sharp point. Prodding me any harder would have torn the shirt. She wanted something, but there was no way to tell what. With a wicked smile on her face, her dark eyes looked into mine and she said "I can call police." That would probably get me deported. "Kun Pah taught me to cut with this sword. I can cut you." While there were things I wished this woman would do to me, slashing me was not one of them. "You give me anything?"

"Yes, I will give you whatever you want." Under normal circumstances I might be using my smart negotiating skills to persuade her into my bed, but right now I had to accept whatever she offered me.

"Gan ban, go in house, I make you pay." Jerking her head toward the door of her row house.

"Please, I can pay you..." I begged but she interrupted me.

"Don't make me!" The sword raised, ready to strike me. She was enjoying my fear and the position she had me in. Head down I obediently moved toward the door.

'Whap!' she slapped the flat of the sword on my butt enough to make it sting. "Taut rong tao!" she pointed at my shoes. Fear and confusion clouded over me, not sure what was wanted. "Shoes!" Cautiously, I slipped my shoes off, making her grin with satisfaction.

Leaving the bright sunlight, it took my eyes a couple seconds to adjust to the darker interior. I could see a basic living room with a sofa, chairs, a TV, a desk covered in papers. A decorative scabbard lay on the coffee table. She shut the door and slid the bolt locking it. Now we were alone.

"Dichan suoi mai kha" (am I beautiful?) she asked with the sword still up. Sure, I knew there were two women that lived next door, but this was the first time I stopped to look closely at her. Soft looking face with brown complexion, a round nose, not tall about 160 cm (5' 3"), slim body, with her shirt on her breasts looked probably a handful in size, her legs looked like she exercised regularly, her toenails were painted light blue and pink.

"Khun been nahrak khrap" (you are cute) I replied slowly, just like my language tutor had taught me. I hoped the compliment helped to placate her. If it wasn't for the sword pointed at me, she looked like someone fun and energetic to be around, as long as she was not angry with you.

Her eyes narrowed, not convinced with my answer. So, she switched to English and asked again, "Do I look nice?" Lowering the sword some she looked at herself. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Many Thai women wish their skin was pale, but her brown skin looked healthy and alive.

"Yes, you look wonderful." She glanced at my eyes in disbelief and then lifted her arm to look at her color.

"I am not pretty."

"You are pretty just the way you are." Not only might this line help my situation, but it was true.

"Jing lau?" (you sure?)

"Jing" (yes) Standing unmoved for several seconds my answer was slowly accepted, though maybe not fully.

"You don't have money. You take our fuel. You give me something." I nodded yes. "I get you or you can go to police." Not sure what she wanted with me. Police tend to be corrupt. I did not want to deal with them.

"Ok," I nodded in agreement, "No police. What do you want?" Even though I might be a strong capable guy, I hoped that she would ask something simple.

"Go to the toilet." On the way to the kitchen was a toilet. The florescent light flickered to life, giving a creeping feeling to the tile covered room. Stepping down onto the wet floor, water soaked through my socks adding to the chilly feeling of whatever was about to happen.

"Take your clothes off." At that command, my head jerked around in bewilderment, causing her to raise the sword again. "Off!" She repeated.

This is either going to turn out erotic, or horrifying. I stripped to my underwear. The excitement of getting caught had made me hard. Without my pants, my erection showed clearly through my underwear.

"All your clothes!" She wanted me naked. The surprise of her demanding my nakedness along with nervousness about made me pee myself. Standing there a muscled naked prize, you could see how pleased she was with herself. My adrenaline pumped penis stood out for her viewing pleasure. I was starting to enjoy being caught at sword point.

"Ap nam" (shower) she waved the menacing blade to point out the soap. Thankfully there was a hot water heater keeping the heat up. As I soaped up my wet body, she stepped in. The sword had been tucked out of sight and her uniform shirt was unbuttoned. Shower spray started to dampen her clothes. She smelled of sweat from the tropical commute and the remains of a floral perfume. Starting at my shoulders, she traced her hands around my pecs, over my abbs, and to my soapy cock. First gripping it, then rubbing it, finally letting it go as her hands grasped my hips. She pulled my body into hers letting out the breath she had been holding. Stepping into the flow of water, it poured over us as she held me captive pressing my bald head against her abdomen. If she wanted to take my body, she could have all of it.

I realized how much shorter she appeared without a weapon in hand. Cautiously feeling out my captor's response my hands moved up her body under the open shirt. When I reached the back of her bra, she pulled her head back to look me in the eye. After what seemed like a long moment, I kissed her gently on the lips. Evidently that was what she wanted me to do, as her hand at the back of my head pulled my face into hers, and my tongue dug through her mouth. She tasted of milk tea.

Having unlatched her bra for her, sheepishly she tossed it and the shirt aside. Stepping back a little I could inspect her now exposed breasts and dark nipples. The water flowed over them, making them shimmer along with the chain necklace and amulet between them. How is it that a simple string necklace can make breasts appear exotic?

"Touch", she ordered. I obeyed, grasping first the right and then the left breast. As I caressed them gently, her eyes closed with her arousal. Putting my mouth over one nipple, I licked circles around it, then sucked and nibbled it gently. She was still a little salty having not fully showered after work yet. I treated the other breast to the same enticement, all with the warm water washing over our bodies.

My hands fumbled to untie her nylon shorts. There was a little bit of a struggle to get the wet shorts off in the shower. She stood with her back to the shower head so I could see the wet outline of her lumps through her soaked panties. They were regular blue bikini panties, nothing special, other than that they were on her. I knelt down pulling her panties down. Her hand rested on my shoulders to balance herself as she stepped out of them. Without looking closely, I pulled her crotch into my face. She smelled sweaty and wet. My nose nuzzled her patch of hair. When my tongue circled the top of the lips, she let out soft whimpering noises while her hands clutched my hair, holding me in place while my tongue worked around and in her. The noises changed from whimpering, to groaning, and into louder moaning. Her hands not only held me firmly against her crotch, but she also clutched me for support as her legs started to give out.

Finally, she pulled my face up dripping from the warm shower and from her.

"You, dry off," she half whispered, half commanded. Drying quickly, I returned to the living room. She had wrapped her towel around her body covering herself again, leaving me to stand there naked. She sat down in a chair, enjoying my body for several long moments.

"Come," she waved me to stand at her feet. I obeyed. She reached out and pulled my cock. Using it as a leash, she brought me right to her face. Holding me in place where my head could feel her breath, her controlling gaze looked up into my eyes measuring me. She first put only the head in her mouth and ran her tongue around the edge forcing me to break eye-contact with her. My body twinged with energy and I think a little bit of pre-cum came out. Sucking and licking under the rim of my head worked me up into a frenzy. I just pushed in and she took it into her throat. Back and forth she worked her mouth over my cock. Pulling back to where salvia hung between her lips and my cock, she looked back up at my face.

"Lay," she quietly commanded, tilting her head toward the sofa. I did as told. Leaving her towel on the chair, she crawled on top of me. Rubbing her vagina along my rigid cock she continued to work herself up. When she slipped my cockhead inside of her, I gasped at how warm and dripping her vagina was. I was careful to not go deep, choosing to tease the outside. Not able to take it any more she shoved down hard putting me deep inside of her. For a second, we were still as her muscles clenched down and my member twitched.

From there on it was full length penetration, coming all the way out and all the way back in. Ecstasy surged through me like never before. She cried and moaned falling forward onto my chest. We continued together in beautiful slick harmony. She bit my shoulder as her body convulsed, gripping to keep me grinding into her, even as our orgasms confused her pacing. Coming inside of her I just kept gushing, as we drove into each other through our releases.

When we stopped, she turned her head sideways. At first, I thought she was catching her breath, then realized those were tears rolling down my shoulder and onto the sofa. She laid on me for a few minutes as my piece slowly slid out of her. She rubbed her face against my cheek to rub her tears off, composing herself back into the stoic woman in control.

After cleaning up, I struggled back into my pants which were now wet. I do not feel like putting on the wet shirt or socks. The Thai woman step back in front of me. With her hair loose and wet and with a towel wrapped around her, she looked delicious and alive. The sword was back in her hand. She motioned me to the door. I shoved my shoes on my bare feet.

"You don't have money? You give back fuel when you get paid, ok na?" She was telling, not asking. "Until then, your cock is mine. Only come get fuel when I at home... khon dio. No one else, ok na?" She gave me a hungry look, that made me not want to challenge her.

"That's it then?" I asked. She raised the sword and stabbed my shoulder. I jerked back in pain. It had penetrated just enough to draw blood.

"There! That so you not forget. Give back the pump when you are finish." She waved the sword for me to leave. I climbed the wall over to my balcony.

As I changed into dry clothes and put an adhesive bandage on my shoulder, my body ached to feel her warmth again. I stepped out of my empty house. When I returned the air pump to the top of the wall, I stood lost in thought. Glancing up at her house, I could see her staring down at me from the second story window. Now, it was apparent, she had watched me before.