Caught by Cool Mum

Story Info
Mum catches me with her knickers and then the fun starts.
1.9k words
4.16
52.6k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What have you got there Sweetie?"

The question caught me by surprise as I thought I was alone in the house. I whirled around to see my mum standing in the doorway, sheepishly pushing the item in my hands behind my back. The item in question being a pair of mum's knickers. This wasn't the first time I'd been through her drawers, far from it, but it was the first time I'd been caught. This was especially embarrassing as I was now in my early 20's so the excuse of youthful curiosity was never going to fly. For a moment I was deeply concerned she was going to brand me some kind of dangerous pervert but her response however genuinely surprised me and gave me the experience of my life.

Among my circle of friends my mother had always been regarded as the 'cool mum.' While other mothers presented a fairly conventional appearance mine had always rocked an 'alternative' look boasting dyed hair, piercings and tattoos. Today her long pink hair fell past her right shoulder with an undercut on the left side. Numerous hoops adorned her ears, a single ring hung from her nose while two small studs decorated her bright red lips. As if to offset her alternative style she wore a vintage style dress in a red plaid pattern, knee length with a white collar and cuffs at the elbow. A vine with an array of colourful flowers climbed her legs while a swarm of butterflies fluttered round her arms. She had caused quite the stir when she met the other mums, not just for her style but for also being a such a young single mother. Over the year however she had been accepted into the parenting group.

"Nothing," I lied feebly as she approached me. I tried to push the drawer close with my body but I wasn't fooling anyone.

"Sweetie, come on. Why don't you show me what you've got."

There was no way to fight it so I pulled the knickers from behind my back. They were white satin, full back briefs with a little bow on the front. In response mum wordlessly crossed the room where she sat down on the bed and beckoned me to sit next to her. Not wanting to risk any more wrath I did what I was told.

"I know this isn't the first time you've been in my underwear draw," she said and I hung my head in shame. She took my hand in hers, "It's OK, you shouldn't be embarrassed. I've always been more than happy for you to explore. It's always been just you and me. Even now your grown up I still want you to feel like you can talk to be about anything. Now tell me, what did you want to do with my knickers?"

Stunned, I said nothing.

"Do you like to wear them?" she asked, filling the silence.

"Yes," I said in a small voice.

"Sweetie, you know I love you and I'm happy for you to wear my underwear if you like. Perhaps I could take you shopping one day?"

"No shopping," I choked out. "Too public."

"I understand. Is it just the underwear or do you like my other clothes too? Maybe the dresses?"

"Just the knickers," I said. "It's not like I want to be a girl or anything, I just like how they feel on me."

"I see. Well in the long run we can still look into getting you your own knickers, would you like that? We can shop online if that would be more comfortable for you."

I nodded, "I'd like that. I'm just a little worried."

"About what, Darling?"

"It's just... I've never had a girlfriend and I'm worried that when I meet someone she'll either laugh at me or run away if she finds out I like to wear knickers."

"Oh Sweetie," mum pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm not going to tell you it'll be easy, finding the right person for a relationship never is. But I assure you that not every girl needs her boyfriend to be a manly man. Many girls today appreciate a man who's in touch with his feminine side, however it manifests. I'm sure when the time comes you'll feel comfortable sharing yourself with the right person. Feel better?"

"Yes, thanks mum. And thank you for understanding."

"My pleasure, it's what mummies are for," she turned her attention back to the ones in my hand. "Are those your favourites?"

"Yes, I've tried on a few and I really like these. The satin feels so nice. I much prefer the full back ones, I didn't really like the thongs."

"Tell you what, do you want to slip into them now?"

"Yes please."

And in all honesty I did, I really did. Mum and I have always been close but in that moment we felt closer than ever. I had shared something deeply personal with her and she had embraced it more than I could ever have hoped. Our relationship had already reached the next step and I wanted to go further.

Quickly I began to strip off, pulling my t-shirt over my head then unbuttoning my jeans and exposing my boring boy pants. I quickly stripped these off too and in my haste I realised that I was now naked in front of my own mother! But she didn't seem embarrassed by it so why should I be? Instead she gave me an encouraging smile and handed me the satin knickers. I slid them up my legs feeling a tingle as the satin brushed against my skin. Soon they were on a feeling a little tight, I think I'm a size up from mum. My cock gently twitched in it's new satin casing but I really hoped mum wouldn't notice that part.

"Well don't you look lovely," she said, beaming."Any girl would be lucky to find a sweet boy as pretty as you. Now turn around and show me the back."

I did as I was told, giving my bum a little wiggle making her laugh in delight.

"Can I see what you're wearing?" I regretted the words as soon as they were out of my mouth. Everything had been going so well and then I had to go and some something stupid like that!

I turned back and I could see red flushing into mum's cheeks. What had I done?

"I'm sorry," I said, "I..."

"Oh it's not that," mum said, "It's jut that I'm not wearing anything sexy today. I'm afraid I'm in my comfy cottons and I'm sure you don't want to see those."

"Yes I do!" I said enthusiastically, "I'm sure anything you wear is sexy."

While I prefer to wear satin I do have a soft spot for big cotton knickers. Truth be told to prospect excited me even more than lingerie. She wasn't expecting to show off today's knickers and that made my want to see them more.

"Well then," she said with a smile, "unzip me."

She stood up off the bed and turned her back to me. Obediently I undid the zip on her dress exposing white bra straps and a tattoo of a bright blue humming bird around her shoulder blade. The dress fell to the floor and as promised a pair of crisp white maxi briefs encased her bum. They hugged her figure accentuating all of her curves. While fairly plain they had a little lacy trim which provided a nice feminine touch. The eyes on a pair of peacock feathers peaked out above the waistband and a single silver ring hung from her bellybutton.

"Do you like?" she asked.

"I like very much," I said.

"Would you like to touch them?"

I ran my fingers across the soft cotton, absent mindedly tracing the waistband and leg seams. My cock twitched in my knickers.

"Do you want a closer look?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

"Umm... yes."

She pushed me back against the bed and I toppled onto my back. In a flash she was on my chest with her knees pinning my arms.

"Close enough?" she teased, "Or do you want and even closer look?"

Before I could even answer she had dropped for crotch onto my face! The soft cotton covered my mouth an nose. Her scent filled my nostrils. I couldn't breathe!

After what felt like minutes, but probably wasn't more than thirty seconds, she raised herself up and I drew in a sharp breath. Meanwhile she was laughing.

"Do you like that? Do you like mummy's knickers on your face?"

But before I could answer she had dropped and began smothering me again. Then after the second times he rolled off and I caught my breath.

"Sorry Sweetie, I couldn't resist." she said with a laugh. I just lay there with a smile across my face, being that close to mum's knickers had been a huge turn on. She clearly saw it too as she glanced at my knickers and said "someone's excited."

She pulled herself up onto all fours. With one hand she gently pulled back my knickers exposing me throbbing cock. Her soft lips brushed against the tip making it twitch in excitement. I felt the warmth of her mouth enveloped the whole thing. She moved her head up and down my shaft. I could feel her tongue stud tenderly scratch along the length of my cock. The feeling was exquisite. I could feel the pleasure rising. I was about to cum. And then she stopped.

"Do you want to cum?" She whispered.

"Yes." I whispered breathlessly

"Where do you want to cum?"

"On you."

"The do it Sweetie."

She lay on her back as I got up and manoeuvred myself into position. I looked at mum lying on the bed in all her glory, her hair spread along the pillow, her breasts gently heaving inside a simple cotton bra, the colourful ink that covered her body and of course the big cotton knickers to encased her. Those were what I fixated on. I slid my cock out, took it in my hand and started to stroke.

"Yes baby," she said breathlessly, "that's good. Cum for mummy, cum on my knickers."

I could feel it building, more and more! Then I came. Milky white fluid exploded from the end of my cock and flowed on to mum's white cotton crotch. I let out a deep sigh of relief and collapse. This may have been the best orgasm ever I would ever have.

"Good boy!" She said. "I liked watching you cum."

"Thank you." I said.

She stood up and stripped off the cum soaked knickers, dropping them into a nearby laundry basket before disappearing into the bathroom. She emerged moments later in an ivory silk nightie carrying some wetwipes. I lay there as she set to work cleaning me up. Finally she took me in her arms and we cuddled on the bed.

I don't know how long we were there, minutes? Hours? But finally she said "Thank you for letting me in Sweetie."

I smiled, "Thank you for understanding, I thought you'd be angry at me."

She released me from her arms and pulled back some of the material of her nightie. She pointed at a tattoo on her chest, a bright read love heart with wings.

"I got this one in honour of you," she said. "You are my heart and always will be."

Then we cuddled some more.

End