Caught by Desire Ch. 03

Story Info
Scarlett returns home to her submissive husband.
3.7k words
4.57
7.3k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brightness seeped through the half-closed blinds, birds chirped sweetly into the morning air, and an incessant beeping was blaring next to Ethan's ear. Groggily, he patted his hand across the nightstand until finally he pressed the snooze button and cut it silent.

He felt tired, sweaty, and on the edge of a sexual breakdown. His orgasm never happened; he tried one last time with the wand, but all he managed to do was produce an obscene amount of pre-cum and probably bruise his cock from all the straining against the cage. In the end, he'd just toss the wand back on the floor and eventually fall asleep, though he kept waking up in the night due to his cock randomly trying to get a bone and finding the cage in the way instead.

He reached over to his phone, checking the notifications. It was the usual junk emails, app updates, and a reminder that he'd slept through, but the one thing he was looking for was a sign that Scarlett was awake, but there was nothing.

"Morning, are you OK?" He sent it, but it didn't seem like she was online.

What he really needed, beside a damn orgasm, was a shower, so he swung his legs over the edge of the bed and sat there for a moment. He could feel just how tender and sore his whole groin was. He didn't want that heavy cage to start pulling again as he stood up, so he carefully cupped his hand under his balls with one hand, giving them some support.

Standing up slowly, he made his way to the bathroom and turned the shower on, letting the hot water run for a minute to build up some steam in the room. Once the room was warm enough, he stepped into the stream of water and just let it wash over him for a minute, processing the previous night.

He just hoped that in the cold light of a new and sober day, Scarlett would still be as understanding as she was last night.

Ping.

He quickly turned off the shower, grabbed a towel on the way out, and raced back into the bedroom, hoping that it was her reply.

"I've been better," she said bluntly, and he could feel tension in his palms as they started to go that sweaty, anxious way when he was nervous. He hoped everything was OK between them, and the three little dots in the bottom corner would give his answer soon enough.

"We didn't go to sleep until 4 am and I'm absolutely shattered and a bit hungover," she continued, easing his mind somewhat. "you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm good, a bit tired, but hopefully I can help you feel better when you're home," he replied, trying to hint the conversation in a certain direction.

"Oh, I can think of lots of things you can do to make me feel much better," she texted back. "I've had all night to think about that."

He smiled to himself as he read the message. The conversation was definitely going the way he'd hoped it would, but he was going to have a little fun as well.

"Well, hopefully I can, but I am kind of tired as well, so I was just going to take it easy today," he replied, wondering how she would react to this.

"Someone's feeling like a brave boy, aren't they?" she replied. "You forgetting that I have this?"

Clicking on the picture that she'd sent over, he was greeted with the sight of her beautiful exposed breasts. Her arm was pushing them upwards from underneath, both nipples erect, a telltale sign that she was aroused. It was then that he noticed, dangling right in the middle of her chest, the key, held there with a thin metal chain.

"You like my new necklace?" she asked. "I think it really suits me."

He could feel his erection stir, and the cage slowly started to pull away from his body. This morning, however, it was not the fun, teasing feeling that he had last night but a much more intense, painful feeling. His whole groin was starting to ache, and he quickly closed his eyes, trying to focus on anything but his natural urges.

"Fuck, stop!" he muttered to himself as he reached his hand down and started to physically push the cage back towards his body. The pain started to relieve as he kept pressing inward until, finally, the urge subsided and his cock stopped trying to harden. He really needed that key; he was starting to worry he might cause himself an injury.

He'd been so preoccupied that he hadn't even noticed the message she'd sent.

"I'll be back in a couple of hours. I suggest that you have the house tidied up; otherwise, there might just be some consequences."

His imagination started to run wild again, an excitement building in the pit of his stomach, though he was trying his hardest to stop any reactions down there. He couldn't wait to see her and was a little intrigued by what she meant by 'consequences'.

"Is that a promise?" He replied, he'd always enjoyed playfully pushing back against Scarlett, but this felt even more exciting.

"Oh, you best believe it is," she quickly responded, "you'd get cleaning little sub or else."

He smiled as he read the reply; he almost felt like disobeying her to see what she'd do when she got home. Yet it was that aching twitch in his groin that made him decide it was probably a good idea to do as she said; fantasies were starting to take over again, and he needed to get this cage off.

Springing into action, he dried himself off and grabbed a comfortable t-shirt and snug set of boxers that would help keep the cage supported and put them on. The cage pulled ever so slightly with each step, not uncomfortable but enough to remind him that it was there constantly.

Stepping out of the bedroom, he looked around their modest flat. There was the open-plan kitchen that blended into the living room, the bedroom directly behind him and to his right, a small corridor that led to the entrance, and the room located around halfway down that corridor.

He started in the kitchen, placing some used dishes into the sink to soak before attempting to clean them. He figured he'd better get moving if he needed everything to be done by the time Scarlett was due home.

He raced around the flat, throwing dirty clothes into the hamper, adjusting the cushions on the couch, wiping down the surfaces, and so on. The cage was making it more difficult, though. The heavy weight around his dick was a constant in his mind, and if he was paying attention, he'd start letting his imagination wander into fantasies, and his groin was sure to remind them that there was a price for that at the moment.

After toiling for a couple of hours, everything was either clean or back in place, except the black nylon gym bag at the foot of the bed.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, he opened the zipper and checked that everything was there, only to notice that the ballgag wasn't there. Looking around, he spotted it on her nightstand; he must have forgotten it when clearing everything else away. Just as he stood up to fetch it, he heard the lock on the front door open.

The house was quiet, but slowly he could hear those distinctive heels drawing closer and closer to the bedroom until finally she appeared in the doorway.

As she stood there, he wasn't sure if he was letting his mind warp reality, but there was around her an air of dominance that he'd only noticed, and it made her even more drop-dead gorgeous.

A short black leather jacket sat atop a low-cut white t-shirt that was tucked into her black denim jeans and thick glossy boots at the bottom. Her dark, shoulder-length hair swept back, allowing him to see those piercing green eyes and glossy ruby lips.

He could see her handbag slung over her shoulder as usual, but there was a plain white bag in her hand that he didn't remember her leaving with last night.

"Looks like you've been busy," she said, placing her bags down on the bed as she walked over to him and kissed him softly on the lips. "I hope you weren't playing with yourself though."

"Trust me, I couldn't even if I wanted to," he smiled, his arms wrapping around her as he just held her for a moment. He just wanted to linger on this feeling for a while longer.

"Just making sure," she replied, her hand cupping the outside of the boxers, checking that the cage was where she'd left it, "but let's sit down for a bit and talk."

The smile faded off his face; he knew what this would be about, and it was a conversation that he wasn't sure he was fully prepared for. Moving to their respective sides of the bed, they sat up against the headboard and just waited for someone to break the tension.

"So," she said, being the first to crack the silence as she picked up the ballgag from her nightstand and aimlessly played with it in her hands. "How long have you been into this?"

"That's kind of hard to answer," he said, trying to stay calm. "I mean, I've always had these feelings, but it wasn't until I was around 19 that I was able to buy some gear and properly experiment with it."

"So how come you never told me?" She asked, her gaze remaining on the gag instead of him, "This is clearly a big part of your sexuality; did you ever plan to tell me or just keep it a secret?

"I don't know," he replied, rubbing his increasingly wary brow. "I had always wanted to; there were plenty of times when I was going to mention it, but I just chickened out. I figured I'd just get drunk enough at some point and let it spill out."

He turned his head and just started at the window, doing anything to avoid looking at her. There was an obscene amount of internalized shame surrounding his feelings towards BDSM, and he just didn't know how to handle it.

He felt warm fingertips sliding across his cheek and a thumb resting under his chin as his head was turned away from the window towards her, a gentle smile across her face as she leaned and kissed his forehead.

"I wish you had been honest, but I can understand why you hide it," she reassured him. "I'm not mad; I just want to understand better."

"I know, and I'm sorry," he meekly smiled, his eyes locked onto hers.

"It's OK," she replied reassuringly. "If I'm being honest, this is something I know a bit about as well, and I should have shared that with you as well."

"Wait, so you like this too?" he asked.

"I've tried it before in my previous relationship," she explained honestly, her hand still enclosed in the gag, "though I was in the submissive role, and it just wasn't for me in the end."

"The specific role or BDSM as a whole?" he said

"The role, the few aspects we tried, I did enjoy, but I'm not a submissive person, as you know," she replied. "My ex wasn't one for switching, so I never got the chance to scratch that dominant itch I always had."

"How come you never brought it up with me?" He asked, relaxing against the back of the headboard. He felt more relieved that she knew a little bit about BDSM in general.

"Honestly, you just didn't seem interested whenever I brought it up in conversation," she told him, her hand resting on his lap, "and it's not that easy to tell your husband that you'd like to dominate him when it doesn't seem like something he'd be interested in."

"I just never knew how to respond when you mentioned anything like that," he replied. "I was scared, I suppose."

"I just realized," she said as she turned to him, caressing his face once again before leaning in and kissing him softly, "You've always been submissive; I've always wanted to try being dominant, and we've both never had the bright idea to mention this to each other."

"Does it sound stupid when you say it like that?" he laughed as he kissed her back. "So how do you want to do this then?"

"Well, I think we can talk later about the specifics more, but right now, I have an idea," she grinned as she suddenly moved her leg over his and then the rest of her body until she was straddling him, quickly taking each of his wrists in her hands and pushing them up against the wall, pinning him in place.

He arched instantly, the cage pulling away from his body in an instant, and he felt like he was just about to buck Scarlett off him, but she pressed his hands harder against the wall and smiled, leaning in and kissing his neck, teasing him even more.

"So I do have a little surprise for you," she whispered quietly, "so close your eyes and don't move."

He nodded and closed his eyes tight, feeling her hands letting go of his wrists, and he could sense her reaching towards the bottom of the bed. The rustle of plastic seemed to confirm it; he figured she was grabbing that white bag she'd brought in.

He kept his eyes closed as a cool sensation wrapped itself around his neck, loose at first but then tighter until it was snug against his skin, with the distinctive sound of a metal buckle being fastened.

"You can open them now," she said softly as he opened them to see her beaming smile. He moved his hand towards his neck, and the first thing he felt was the metal o-ring just below his jaw before continuing and feeling the soft leather that now adorned his neck.

It was a collar--an actual BDSM collar.

"Fuck," he stammered in disbelief. The significance of this was not lost on him, and he realized that she knew much more about this than he thought. "I don't know what to say."

"I got this on the way home, but I wanted to talk before I gave it to you," she said, her hand tracing along his. "I wanted to show you that you don't have to be scared about showing me this side of yourself, that you're mine and always will be."

He could feel himself getting emotional; he'd never felt this loved and reassured other than their wedding day, and the final wall he'd kept up from her was finally tumbling down, and it felt so fucking good to just finally be his true self with her.

She leaned forward and passionately kissed him, her finger looping through the ring to bring him in closer as her other hand ran through his hair before slowly moving downwards until it slid past the waistband of his boxers and was now softly cupping his caged manhood.

"Now then, what shall we do with this?" she asked softly, her hand squeezing ever so slightly and his erection starting to build once again as the soft hand gently massaged his swollen testicles. "Just how badly do you want to get out?"

"Honestly, I'll do just about anything," he quickly replied, realizing quickly that it might not have been the cleverest thing to say.

"Anything? Well, I can think of quite a few things that I want to do, so how about a trade?" She suggested, her hand continuing to softly kneel his balls as the cage pulled further and further, the ache in his groin returning quickly.

"For what?" He winced. His mind was one thing to tame, but her hand was a ballpark. No amount of trying to distract himself this time was going to work, and he wanted that cage off now.

"I'll let you out and give you an orgasm if you agree to go back in the cage until I decide when it comes off, and I can have one request that you can't back out of," she whispered seductively, her fingers now slowly teasing his strain cock through the bars in the cage.

Willpower no longer existed; her fingers were turning his mind into mush, and he just wanted to cum so goddammit badly.

"Oh fuck, yes, please," he pleaded. The cage felt like it was inches from just tearing off his body.

She smiled and pulled her hand out of his boxers, towards the key dangling between her breasts as she reached behind her neck and carefully unclaimed the small gold chain. Taking the key, her hand found its way back downwards, and he could feel the key jabbing off the metal frame until, finally, it slowed into the small lock.

"Last chance to back out," she teased as she kissed his neck softly.

"Please, just please unlock it," he begged, waiting for that turn of her wrist to give him freedom.

"If you insist," she replied, and with one flick of her wrist, the lock disengaged and she slid it out of the compartment.

It was instant relief; he could feel his cock finally able to push the metal prison upwards and away from his body. The aching in his groin was subsiding, and in its place was an intense hardness. He'd never felt an erection as hard as the one he had right now. He was bursting at the seams with sexual tension, and he needed a release.

Her hand slowly crept to the bottom of his shaft, fingers glancing across the sensitive skin until they fully wrapped around his hardened shaft, and she started to gently pull upwards and then back down, making sure to fully reach the head of his dick before moving back down.

"Oh fuck," he exclaimed with baited breath. He knew he wouldn't last long; the orgasm had been building since last night, and it wouldn't take long to finally give him some much-needed release.

"Don't you dare cum until I say you can," she told him, her hand starting to get a little faster with each stroke.

His hips were starting to thrust in unison with her hand, pushing upwards as she slowly moved towards him, and he could feel the pre-cum almost gushing out of his head.

"You really are that desperate, aren't you?" She teased, slowing her hand to an almost glacial pace, gripping a little higher so that he could feel every inch of movement.

He just nodded; if he tried to talk, then he'd just produce a random assortment of noises as words were escaping him in this moment. He could feel like the edge was drawing near and near, and he wasn't sure if he could hold on.

"You've got thirty seconds; otherwise, the cage goes back on," she hissed into his ear, her teeth grazing against his earlobe before she moved back to his neck, kissing deeply as her hand started getting faster and faster. "So you'd better cum; otherwise, I don't know when you'll next have the chance."

Her hand felt like velvet; his pre-cum had leaked so much that it made her hand glide over his shaft, and he could feel the tension building in his entire groin as she kept stroking and stroking until finally, the release he'd been craving.

He very nearly blacked out; he'd never experienced an orgasm this fucking intense before. He was sure he'd have hit the ceiling if not for his boxers. Her hand was still pumping along his cock; the intensity was almost unbearable, but finally she started to slow down to a gradual stop.

"Guess you really were that desperate," she laughed as she pulled her hand out of his boxers and wiped it on his t-shirt, a trail of sticky white liquid left behind. "Now just imagine what that'll be like after a week of chastity."

"Crap," he said, reality suddenly hitting him hard as he realized his end of the deal; he wasn't sure if he even had the willpower to last a full week in the cage.

"Remembering our deal?" She teased, "It's too late to back out now, so I suggest you go clean up and get yourself back into your nice, shiny cage."

He stood up carefully, trying to make sure the load in his underwear didn't drip onto the floor or bedding. He almost had to waddle his way out of the bedroom to ensure that nothing slipped out.

"Oh, and you can run me a nice, warm bath," he heard her demand from the bed. "I want a relaxing soak before our dinner date tonight."

"I completely forgot about that," he replied as he pushed open the bathroom. They had arranged plans with her friends Sophia and Michael nearly a month ago.

He gingerly pulled down his boxers; there was an obscene amount of cum clinging to pretty much anywhere that it could. He ripped sheets of toilet paper off and started to wipe them up as best he could, though it felt like he was going to use the whole damn roll as he kept trying to get every last bit.

Once satisfied that he'd cleaned himself up, he reached over to the bath and turned the tap, a stream of hot water erupting from the nozzle and pooling in the large porcelain tub.

"Good boy," he heard as he turned towards the door to see her walking toothed bathroom completely nude, her large breasts gently bouncing with each step until she reached out and hooked his collar with her finger. He felt himself being pulled down until she was able to bring their lips together and passionately kiss him, their tongues exploring each other until she finally pushed him back.

12