Caught by Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her hand inch farther up my leg, just an inch or two away from my member. She's going to brush up against it, if she's not careful.

"Well, Adam -- I saw you last night."

My heart stopped, and my mind went into a frenzy. What does she mean -- did she just see my car pull up last night? Or did she see *everything*?

I didn't say a word. Mary just looked at me with inquisitive eyes, while continuing to stroke my leg.

Finally, she spoke again. "There's no need to play dumb, Adam. I know you weren't still at school when you called me. And I know you came home early last night."

Relief washed over my body. Great -- she doesn't know. I was about to respond and explain myself when her hand suddenly inched up and started rubbing my cock through the blankets.

"And I know you watched me masturbate, honey."

Holy fuck. Fuck!

I didn't know what to do, what to say. My mind searched for answers, but all of my attention was focused on the sensation of her fingers tracing the length of my shaft.

"I saw you outside of my door last night, Adam. I know you moved the door so you could watch me better, and I know you were jacking off."

I stammered, "I-I don't know what you're talking about. Wh-what are you doing?!"

Her hand moved away from my erection, and before I could stop her she grabbed the top of my blanket and yanked them down over my body, causing my dick to spring into the open air.

"Is this how you react to your mommy, Adam? You get a perverted little hard-on?"

This was too much. Shame, confusion, and embarrassment consumed my body.

I tried to speak, but my mom brought her hand back to my penis and said, "Well, I guess I wouldn't really call it a little hard-on... you've actually got quite the package there, son."

Her fingers grazed lightly over my shaft, then over the sensitive skin of the head, sending shivers through my body. Gently, she then wrapped her fingers around me and started stroking it.

"Mmm," I moaned, involuntarily. "Mom, what... what are you doing..."

"I saw you spurt your cum all over my door while you were watching me." She squeezed me slightly, then started to rub faster. "I know you want me. I'm not dumb -- I've seen the way you always stared at my body whenever I wore this teddy. Don't you like the way it frames my breasts, son?"

With that, she brought her hand up to her chest and started to play with her tits through her nightgown. "Mmm, my nipples are so hard already. Of course, you could tell that already, couldn't you?"

Of course I could. The truth was I had barely stopped staring at her boobs the whole time she was in my room.

"Well, son," she said, "would you like to feel for yourself?" I remained silent as she grabbed my left hand and placed it firmly on her tit.

My dick throbbed with excitement as my hand made contact with her soft flesh. "Oh wow, you really liked that, didn't you?" my mom said, smirking.

I did. She felt amazing. My hand stayed frozen for a bit, then started to rub my hand around the way she had just done. I had dreamed about what her breasts felt like for years, and they did not disappoint in the slightest.

"Here, let me give you the full experience." Mary looped her fingers through the strap on her shoulder and let it slip down her arm, exposing her boob fully. "There you go, isn't that better?"

I savored the feeling of her bare skin against my hand. "You feel so good, Mom."

"I'm glad, sweetie."

With the combination of my hand on her tit and her hand on my cock, I thought I could burst at any moment.

Just as I thought it couldn't get any better, my mom got up from the bed and, in one motion, slipped the teddy over her head and tossed it aside onto the floor. Other than her skimpy red panties, my mom was now completely naked.

"Well... what do you think?" she asked, sounding surprisingly shy.

I answered with complete honesty. "You're the most attractive woman I've ever seen, Mom."

Now it was her turn to blush. "Aw, you're just being too kind. You've always been so sweet, Adam; that's what I love about you."

She returned to the bed, but this time she draped one leg over me so she was sitting with her ass resting on the bottom of my stomach, mounting me. "And how do I feel, honey?"

"You feel absolutely amazing." I reached down and started rubbing her thighs, noting how soft and supple they felt.

"I'm very glad to hear that." Using her arms to support herself, she leaned forward, her boobs dangling and nipples just barely grazing my chest, and started to kiss me passionately.

Any embarrassment or hesitation I felt earlier left me now. I flung my arms around her back and embraced her while kissing her back just as fervently. Our tongues and lips were a frenzy of lust as our bodies pressed tightly together and hips grinded against each other, both begging for more.

My mom pulled back to catch her breath and said, "Pull my panties down, Adam."

More than willing to comply, I sat up as she lifted her hips and I gingerly grabbed the hem of her underwear. I savored the moment for as long as I could, then started to slide them down. They met a good deal of resistance sliding over her ample buttocks, but they eventually gave way and slipped down her legs where she was able to kick them off onto the floor.

Our bodies returned to each other, and I could feel the heat emanating from her sex. My mom kissed me sweetly on my neck and behind my ear, making me groan with ecstasy.

She halted her kisses briefly and, into my ear, whispered, "Do you want to fuck Mommy, sweetie?"

"More than anything."

She grinned widely, and sat up slightly. "Just let Mommy take care of everything, dear." Her butt scooched down my torso until it was resting just above my painfully hard dick. Balancing on her legs, she reached down and lifted herself up, then grabbed my cock and positioned it so it was lined up directly with her moistened pussy.

The heat radiating from her felt fantastic on its own, making me crave the sensation of her lips wrapping around and engulfing my penis. I thrusted towards her, desperate to enter her, but she held me firm and said, "Now, now, honey, you don't want to rush this."

But I did. I'd wanted this for so long, and I was so close -- it took everything within me to remain patient at this point. With immense willpower I held myself steady as she lowered herself slightly until the head of my dick just met the wet folds of her pussy.

"Mmm, now doesn't that feel good?" She asked.

"Yes, so good, Mom. You're so wet."

"That's all because of you, son."

She started to rub it back and forth on her labia, and the wetness between our bodies was audible. She circled it around her clit a few times, moaning loudly, just as she had when she was using her vibrator last night. Hearing that sent me over the edge, and just when I thought I wouldn't be able to hold back anymore, she lowered her body all the way down, letting my dick slide effortlessly inside her.

"Oh, god, that feels so good. You're so big. Fuck!"

Seeming to lose all restraint, she started bouncing on top of me, massaging by throbbing cock with her tight pussy.

"Oh, Mom, you're pussy feels so wet!"

"Here," she gasped, "Put your hands around my hips."

Not waiting for me to move, she grabbed my wrists herself and place my hands where she wanted them. I squeezed tightly, using them as leverage to pound myself into her harder and harder.

"Fuck me, son, fuck me!"

The sounds of our bodies thrusting into each other melded with our moans of pleasure and ecstasy, creating a moment that was beautifully erotic. The pleasure of fucking someone so gorgeous and sexy was only compounded by the wonderful feeling of making love to someone I truly loved. Someone I cared for more than I had ever thought possible.

"I love you, Mommy."

"I love you too, son."

"And I love fucking you."

"Oh god!" My mom groaned with passion and threw her head back. From what I saw last night, I could tell this meant she was getting close. "Quick, suck on my tits!"

She hurriedly leaned down, and I used my hand to guide her breast to my face. My tongue circled her areola until it found her nipple, then I wrapped my lips around it and sucked like my life depended on it.

"Mmm, fuck, that feels amazing! Shit, I'm gonna cum!"

Her hands squeezed the tops of my arms as she threw her head back even further, then I felt her pussy squeeze my dick rhythmically as the waves of her orgasm swept through her body.

Feeling her vaginal walls clamp down on me was all it took to send me over the edge, and I cried out in warning, "Oh, Mom, I'm going to cum too!"

"Cum inside me, son! I want to feel your hot load shoot inside of me!"

Almost immediately my own orgasm took over. "Fuck, I'm coming!"

I clenched my hands around her hips, holding her in place while her vagina collected every last drop of my massive ejaculation. She smiled and accepted it eagerly, rubbing her hands on my chest to encourage me.

As soon as I was spent, I relaxed my hold, and she collapsed down onto me, kissing my neck, cheeks, and the lips with gentle fervor.

"Wow, you really had a lot pent up inside of you, didn't you? I was surprised you still had so much to give after that impressive display last night," she said with a smirk.

"Haha, well, I suppose you just have that effect on me."

"Mmm, I'm flattered."

"And you should be." I rolled us over so that we were lying on our sides, facing each other. I caressed her arms, watching as subtle goosebumps appeared on her skin. "I love you so much, Mom."

"I love you so much too, dear." She rubbed a hand down my cheek and neck. "I hope I didn't do anything today that will hurt the relationship we have."

"Oh, I don't think you'll have to worry about that," I responded as my hand reached down to massage her ass, feeling myself get hard again.


12