Caught By My Brother!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_sub
emma_sub
992 Followers

I began to feel him move in and out of me slightly, my juices lubricating him. In and out with movements of his hips which mine echoed naturally in this unnatural union. I lowered my hands to my stomach and pressed in. I could feel him inside me! His cock pressing against my insides, pressing against the top of my vagina.

"Now come on Sis, do some work, fuck me now, fuck your brother well." I began to slide up and down him loving every movement. I was really wet now but still stretched around him tightly. I leant forward and braced myself on his shoulders as I moved now. I needed it now. Once at the top of my movement up his cock I overestimated my control and he slipped out. I could hear the flesh spring wetly against his stomach as a feeling of pure emptiness took me. I grabbed it quickly and returned it into me without the need to be told. My fingers were covered in my juices where I had touched him. I carried on with desperation gripping me. He took my head and pulled it forward and kissed me. My brother kissing me in ways he shouldn't as he fucked me! His tongue took my mouth, his cock in me as I frantically pumped myself up and down him..

My previous orgasm was still echoing around as a new one made itself evident in me. I heard myself whimpering when my mouth was released for seconds. I was being fucked. My brother! I was going to come with cock for the first time. His body felt good against me, so hot and hard. I ground my groin down hard onto him. It was coming, so near. A precipice. So ready to fall over. Then it hit me. My body feeling as though it would never move again, then the frantic movements almost fit like, jerking desperately as my body was overcome with electricity. I flailed around, vaguely aware that his hands held me in place, helping me. His movements too becoming totally animal like as we bucked together, fucking unrestrained. He must have come too, though I couldn't tell. When I became aware, my pussy was awash with sticky liquids. I lay on him as we both gradually calmed. It was amazing, but it had been my brother.

Steve seemed to get over it far quicker than me, within minutes he had rolled me off him and gone to shower. I needed a cuddle. Eventually I needed to rouse myself and wipe myself before it all leaked onto the sofa. I went upstairs feeling a little sore and lay down on my bed. Thinking about what had happened was difficult, I couldn't cope and eventually I fell asleep, still naked, on top of the covers.

I don't know how long I had slept but I woke gradually becoming aware that Steve was with me and playing with my breasts. I tried to stop him but, as before my body did not respond to the words I said to him any better than he did. Soon his hands had wandered all over me, especially exploring in my wet liquid filled pussy. Arousal filled me again regardless of my soreness at being taken for the first time not long before. He turned me over and positioned me on my hands and knees as I groaned at his ministrations.

"You must realise little sister that you are my fuck toy now. You have to understand that you are to be available for me. Not only that you must make sure that you make that you are available for me whenever I choose. We are going to fuck a lot, me and you. You had better learn how to please me. Then you will enjoy our little incest games much more because I'll consider pleasing you more too."

All the time his hands played me like a violin, arousing me to new height, leaving me incapable of disagreement even though the words sank slowly in. His shorts and top were quickly discarded while I waited in position and he climbed on the bed behind me. His hands took my hips and he opened me in the most disgusting manner before he again sunk into me. In fact I realised that in this position he seemed to be further inside me than before. I felt like I was some animal to be rutted, some animal being rutted. My face was in the covers, my breasts rubbing the covers, yet my hips were thrust up wantonly to him as he plundered my cunt again.

All the time he kept up a litany of dirty obscene words, describing me, what I was doing, what I looked like, what he was going to make me do. His cock ploughed into me savagely. Yet I was unable to hide from the fact that whatever crude words he used , however harshly he used me I could not stop from getting more and more excited by it all. Just before we both orgasmed again he had me repeating over and over to him, 'I am your fuck toy, I am my brothers fuck toy' , until we both came yet again and with the orgasm the words seemed to be imprinted onto my mind. After he had finished I had to clean his cock with my mouth, kneeling between his legs and sucking off our combined juices from his still hard cock. My own liquids and his. As I took him in my mouth his spunk dribbled obscenely down my thighs making me feel so obviously a thing to be used.

In the coming days that feeling became much stronger. My period started a day after so at least I wasn't pregnant but Steve sent me down to the health centre to fix myself up with birth control pills and condoms for the period until they were effective. Even during my period I was required to use my mouth on him and to be touched whenever and wherever he felt like it.

The second occasion he fucked me was when I was babysitting. He came round, after the children had gone to sleep, totally unexpectedly. When I answered the door to him he took me into his arms and whilst kissing pushed his hand down the inside of my joggers.

"Please Steve not here." I was afraid the children would see us in the hallway from the stairs. Then it suddenly hit me I wasn't asking him to not do it but it was simply a matter of geography. He pushed me into the living room and continued and thoughts of this type simply disappeared as his fingers opened me and I became quickly receptive both physically and mentally. He stripped me and took me on my knees again on the floor, I was soon to learn that this was his favoured position. I didn't have the pain of losing my virginity this time and he forced me into accepting the pleasure that soon built up inside me. Two full orgasms hit me as he used me. After his cock had opened and stretched me to accommodate him deep inside my body he began a slow rhythmic thrusting alternated with a teasing of me by only moving a fraction inside my pussy. It drove me to distraction. It forced me to beg him to finish me off. It was so humiliating.

He would use me about twice a week. There was no routine though, I was always on edge waiting or surprised at his sudden demands. He would always refer to me as Sis, his fuck toy, his bitch on heat or some such name when we were alone, never use my name. It made me ashamed yet strangely hot. Initially I fought my position but gradually I came to accept it in a strange way, and though I would never admit it to him there were many times I began to look forward to the times he used me like this. He was, after all, giving me regular sexual fulfilment even though it was a type that I knew to be wrong. However he must have noticed the change. At times he would even gently tease me about my eagerness which I found embarrassing but was unable to disagree with him. Inside, I am ashamed to note, I realised my ready acceptance. The threat of exposure that he threatened me with the first time disappeared. He must have been aware it wasn't necessary.

In fact, I made little objection when he wished to add to his collection of photographs of me and on a couple of the many times I was told to masturbate for him he took the most disgustingly erotic pictures. These he too posted to my email address but they did not have the same effect on me as the first. The sight of me submitting to his wishes, the recollection of him fucking me afterwards simply made me horny again. Being fucked like a slut was bad enough but knowing I was being fucked by my brother made it really wrong. However I found that this feeling of being a wicked girl added immensely to my excitement. I also enjoyed the fact that he didn't use a contraceptive now, relying on the pill which was now working. I could feel him better and it gave him a greater freedom to use me in unexpected situations.

The one thing that always worried me was being found out by Lucy or Dad. I also became quite jealous of the time that Steve spent with Lucy. I hadn't noticed before how much time he spent with her. Now there were many times when I was feeling horny when he appeared to be unaware and spent time with Dad or his youngest sister. Still I was never left frustrated for long. He fucked me at home, in his car, even outside in the countryside. I liked it outside, it was even more wicked of me. We even did it in his bed when Lucy and Dad were asleep.

One afternoon he made me bunk school again. He picked me up from home. He had told me to change into a skirt and wear no underwear. I knew he would fuck me. I was even eager. We drove into the countryside and parked by a wood. We took a path and soon the sounds of town life receded and the outside world seemed unreal. My breasts bounced slightly as we walked, my nipples rubbing against my top. I felt the air wafting against my damp lips. After a while he took something from his pocket. It was like one of those eye covers that you get on planes when you want to sleep. He made me put it on. It was tight the elastic strong around me, I could see nothing. This was new. I felt a little panicky but he was resolute and then calmed me. The feeling of helplessness overcoming me. Strangely with Steve there it made me hot. I felt him lead me by the arm. It was strange, other people could theoretically come on the path and see me without me being aware.

I felt the floor change in a little while from hard soil to soft grass underfoot. I felt the sun on me again.

"We're in a clearing. Strip."

"Steve, please."

"Please what?"

"Can I remove the blindfold?"

"No."

"I feel scared."

"Why?"

"It don't know." I admitted. I began to undress. It didn't take long wearing so little. The grass felt good between my toes. His hands played with my breasts then over my stomach and down. My mouth opened a closed a few times in response to his touch, I trembled and I moved my thighs apart a little.

"Eager little slut now aren't you Sis?"

"Yes. Yes." I was. God I was.

His fingers found my wetness and he laughed. His fingers took me, inside and out. I was so easily subdued by them, his fingers, his use of me. I knew I was a slut. I knew it and didn't care. I imagined others watching, others seeing me being so sluttish. See my naked body, my excitement on view obviously. I liked the idea, it excited me. His fingers on and in me had me bucking before he stopped.

"Steve!"

"No I want to watch you."

I'd done it often by then. I even enjoyed his enjoyment of my acting obscenely for him, in front of my fantasy audience as well. I did what he wanted. I fingered my cunt openly for him as I stood not being able to see. I wanted to see his cock. Before I could cum I was told to get into position. I knew without being told what position. I wasn't forced into it any more. I wanted my brother to fuck me. I knelt for him, pushing up obscenely, the sun hot on my flesh, my flesh hot for him.

I heard him move and undress. Juices dribbled from me I was sure. His hands on me, on my back, splaying my hips even more. His cock felt even bigger as it stretched me. Oh I loved it. I loved the feeling of his long cock invading and possessing my body. He took me. God it was good. His cock so hard. So demanding of my body yet so giving in its pleasure. My breasts rubbed over the grass as I began to lose control, my fingers clasping the warm damp of the grass. His cock hard and using me, so big inside me. Oh God. I cried out. Everything overtaking me. Whimpering into the grass, thrashing around impaled on him. On my brothers cock. Such a wonderful cock. Grunting another climax hit me before making me jerk again. I was simply full of cock. Simply a receptacle for his cock.

I felt myself suddenly warm and fill inside with his cum. I was half sobbing with pleasure. The blindfold came off. Light hit my eyes even through my eyelids. Eventually I could open them. Steve was in front of me. But I was still full of cock!! I cried out, my eyes wide in shock. "Steve!" I pulled forward off the still hard flesh and liquids spewed from me. I looked around frantic.

"Daddy!"

emma_sub
emma_sub
992 Followers
12