Caught by My Father-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could detect the sweet scent of my arousal as I pulled and squeezed my nipples, this time a moan did escape, but Tommy never noticed. My thighs ground together as I played with my breasts, sometimes I could even make myself cum from just playing with my tits, and I was close tonight.

My pussy called to my hands and fingers though and leaving one hand to play, the other moved down the smooth slope of my body, past my flat tummy and onto the smooth shaved skin of my lower body.

Another moan happened as my back arched and I stretched my body in response, I was masturbating naked right next to Tom, it felt naughty, but exhilarating.

A finger explored the petals of my vagina, working the folds and finding all of the sensitive bits, including my little clitty.

My hips bucked and rose to meet my fingers and I let my fingers linger, stretching out the feeling, wanting to cum, but not wanting to cum too quickly.

My fingers circled my clit and moved in and out of me with such a delicious abandon that I totally forgot about Tommy and the next moan was not held back by anything as I felt the first wave of orgasm sweep through my body. The tenseness and flexing that were so familiar reached up and grabbed me and shook my body with that amazing feeling. I fell asleep that way, my fingers still clutching my pussy, the scent of my orgasm hanging in the air, and my body savoring the remnants of bliss as the night overtook me.

In the morning, the alarm went off for me, and Tom did not even stir. He could sleep so I let him.

The sun shone into our bedroom and the warm breeze still gave the illusion of summer even though autumn was coming. I slipped out of bed naked and didn't bother with my robe, my bare feet making virtually no noise, my hair was tousled and when I glanced in the mirror, I had that "just fucked look" that I longed for, something more than just by my own hands and fingers, just as Tom snored.

"I won't let that bother me," I thought. Today was going to be a fun day, even if it was just for me. After work, I planned on making some purchases at the XXX store and then I was going to play tonight as a puppy, maybe even go outside again.

It was still dark outside and on a whim, I carefully slipped naked through the door, no lights shone yet as it was barely 6am, I stepped off the deck and spied the dog house and said, "Tonight," and then walked naked into the centre of the yard, hidden by the remaining darkness.

Today was easier, and I got onto all fours, the damp grass cool to the touch, I could feel the pressure in my bladder and I willed myself to relax and could feel the pressure but could not release. Touching a finger to my pussy, I could feel a drop or two of pee, I bought my finger to my mouth and tasted the bitter salty taste and then the drops became a trickle and the trickle a flood as I let go.

I moaned loudly, this was so bad, I wished that someone would take me for a walk and let me pee like a real puppy, like real dogs do for those people who walk them early in the morning. The thought of that made me shake as a tiny orgasm gripped me. A neighbour's porch light came on, and I quickly ran back inside, my heart beating wildly and my pussy still throbbing from the little climax ... tonight, I thought again.

Getting ready for work and the day was just a blur as my focus was on going to the store, it's lucky that no one noticed my lack of productivity, all I could think about was making my purchases and trying them out. By the end of the day, I must have doodled more than 50 cute little puppies on the margins of my work. People asked me if I was okay and I said that I was just a little off and everyone accepted that.

As each hour passed, I got more and more excited and I got more nervous too, I wondered if anyone would notice me in the store or see what I was purchasing. Then the warmth from between my legs took over and the wetness of my pussy and the hardness of my breasts, reminded me that I needed and wanted this.

Finally it was time to go, I said goodbye to everyone and just about ran to my car, and once in there I had to force myself to relax because my hands were shaking so much. It took several minutes but I did finally settle down, I felt between my legs and the crotch of my slacks was soaking wet and the scent of my sex filled the car.

The drive only took about 10 minutes and I parked on the street and steeled up my nerve and got out of the car, I wished I had changed before I entered the store, but my work clothes were business casual and not out of place. When I walked through the store, it wasn't what I expected. It was bright, and full of everything and anything sexual, I felt like a kid in a candy store, everything looked so good, I wanted to try it all.

A woman approached me and asked, "Is this your first time in our store?" she was in her early thirties, attractive, and seemed genuine.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked

She smiled and asked, "What are you looking for?"

"I am wanting to explore puppy play," I said barely out loud, I had a tingle between my legs when I said it.

She smiled and I felt my knees weaken, "Have you ever done this before?" she asked sensing my nervousness.

"A little but not without any props," I said a little louder this time.

"Okay, come with me and we will get you everything you need," she turned and walked towards a section of the store I hadn't noticed, wiggling and swaying an ass that made me think about wanting to experiment with women for the first time ever. I followed her, my eyes never leaving her sexy ass.

Thirty minutes later, I had: a pair of paw covers for my hands, some straps to bind my calves and thighs, a very interesting tail butt plug and some lube, a face mask that she had me try on in the store that made me so wet, I was sure she could sense it; a leash of my own; and some pads for my knees.

She was so helpful and she suggested a dog tag for my collar. She took a few extra minutes and had someone engrave, "Lauren" on it for me.

Her name was Nicol and she was very helpful and said to come back when I was ready to add other things, like maybe a cage, or a black leather body suit with openings for my ass, pussy, and tits.

She gave me her card and wrote her cell number on the back and the words, "Call me Lauren, I would love to see you in your gear."

She walked me to the door and after glancing both ways she kissed me on the lips, subtly slipping her tongue into my mouth.

I left with my head spinning, thinking about Nicol, in the space of a few days, I had gone from finally finding an outlet for my repressed sexuality to actually kissing a woman for the very first time and it made me wet, confused, and even more horny.

Driving home with my purchases sitting in a bag beside me I let my hands explore my body, as I drove through the late afternoon traffic, I knew Tommy would be at work and my fingers rubbed my sensitive breasts I became more and more excited about what tonight would bring.

Parking the car in the driveway, I practically ran inside the house and once the door was closed I stripped off my work clothes, leaving them in a pile just inside the door, I was like a little kid on Christmas morning.

Naked, I grabbed the two dog dishes, tonight I was going to be really brave, my pussy was so wet it was everything I could do not to stop and get myself off right there.

I filled one dish with water and the second with fruit loops, I wasn't quite ready for actual dog food, I thought I could eat kibble, but was wasn't ready yet and the beef stew wasn't what I wanted two nights in a row.

I glanced into the back yard and noticed the sun was just starting to set, long shadows stretched across the yard, I looked at the neighbours houses and did not see any activity. It was still warm outside but as I walked out the door, anyone looking at my tits would have thought it was cold because my nipples were so hard they ached.

I felt so slutty walking naked across the deck, taking a chance that someone might see me, but it felt so incredible. I walked to the dog house and bending over with my ass up in the air, I set the food down and made sure the chain was attached to the dog house again.

I forced myself to walk slowly back to the house, the feeling of the breeze on my naked body and simply being outside nude almost made my knees weak.

Stepping over my clothes I picked up the bag with my purchases, and noticed my hands were trembling again. I spread out the contents of the bag on the kitchen table.

After opening them, I left the packaging on the table and moved everything to the floor. First on was the head gear, Nicole had recommended a full mask that had cute dogs ears, a snout the gave me a dogs nose but still left enough space that I could eat, I shivered when Nicole had said that I could still suck on a cock or eat some lucky person's pussy with the mask on. I remembered the look on her face as she said that, and I knew she would volunteer to be that person.

When it was in place, I put the collar on, with the little silver tag that said "Lauren" and attached the chain that I had dragged inside from the dog house and clipped it to my collar.

Next in the pile was my tail, I thought I should do this next because when I bound my legs or put my paws on, I would not be able to. I took the bottle of gel lube that Nicole had recommended, I put a glob onto my hand and reached around and found my tight little asshole.

I shuddered as the cool gel touched my rosebud and I used my fingers to massage my opening. Savoring the feeling, I circled my asshole with my finger and rubbed the gel over my rosebud, then slowly inserted a finger, pushing past the resistance and closing my eyes. First to one knuckle, then then next, I moaned out loud. I have never really done much with my ass and Tommy would never have considered anything so dirty, I loved how it felt.

When I had stretched myself for two fingers, I reluctantly stopped and applied some gel to the tail plug, coating the rubber plug I reached back and closed my eyes again as I pushed the tapered end against my ass, as much as my fingers had prepared the way, I had never had anything like this in my ass before.

Moaning and groaning loudly, I forced the plug into my ass and when the tail was in place I could hardly move without feeling like I was going to cum.

I could feel my juices running down my legs from my pussy I took the straps to bind my calves and thighs together, which would force me to remain on all fours. It was tricky and it hurt a little, but my excitement was so strong, I wasn't going to let that stop me and I did the right leg and the left leg. I had put the knee pads on first so when was I finished, I could only move about as if I really was a little bitch.

Lastly were the paws, they were cute and matched the knee pads, ands mask. As I put one on I whimpered when the clasp locked into place, and then did the second one and it locked as well, I never considered how I would take them off, and Nicole had left that part out; however, that was a problem for later and I never considered it.

On all fours I moved to the full length mirror and just about came when I saw how sexy I looked as a naked little dog, I wiggled my ass and whimpered again as the tail moved inside my ass, my exposed nipples cried for relief and my face was unrecognizable in my mask. It was only then that I moved towards the door, pushing it open with my nose, I moved out into the darkening night.

I felt so exposed, so deviant, so naughty, and so incredibility sexy, if anyone saw me now, they would think I was some kind of little bitch in heat and that is exactly how I wanted to feel.

It was a little tricky to navigate the steps down from the door to the deck and then down from the deck to the grass, but the pads helped and I managed it fairly well. The sky was a mix of setting sun and dark clouds and knowing that I could still be seen if someone looked hard enough, only made me more turned on.

I moved to the doghouse and with my ass and pussy facing out, I ate from the dog dishes, loving the feeling. It took a little while but I ate all of my "dog" food and lapped up my water. By the time I was finished it was almost completely dark, I decided to explore the yard and with my tail plug moving deliciously in my ass as I swayed my hips back and forth I dogwalked to every corner of the yard as far as the chain would allow, it was only when I returned to the dog house that I realized I needed to pee.

I moved a little bit away from my doghouse and tried to relax to pee and that is when he spoke.

"Lauren, you make an incredibly sexy little bitch," Brian said in a quiet voice.

I swear my heart stopped, he had caught me just as the pee started, and I could not stop, my father-in-law watched me pee from behind, I could not help myself I moaned and then whimpered as the stream flowed and then eased to a few dribbles.

I started to apologize and to beg him not to say anything, especially not to tell Tommy.

Brian said, "Lauren, don't worry, I am not going to tell anyone, I know that Tommy is a prude when it comes to sex."

"I must say I am more than a little shocked and surprised, but pleasantly so, Lauren, you do make a sexy little bitch."

"You knew? How?" I said.

I was rapidly getting over being scared, and well on my way to being turned on, Tommy's dad was in good shape and for an older man, very sexy. I also was turned on by being in a very submissive position, naked, and quite exposed.

"Last night, when we stopped by to see how you were, I tripped over the dog dishes and saw your pile of clothes. I almost connected the dots then, but it wasn't until I saw the chain that I knew," Brian paused.

"We were worried about you," said Brian. "But we knew you didn't have a dog, also, I was pretty sure you were in the dog house, but I didn't want Rachel to know yet, but I thought I would investigate tonight."

Brian continued as his eyes devoured my body, "So tonight I parked down the street and walked to your house, and used the key you gave us a while ago to go in the side door, I saw the pile of clothes, the empty packages of for your "outfit" and then watched from the window, you are so sexy Lauren."

"Just watching you parade around as a little puppy and then peeing just now made me so hard Lauren," Brian said, his eyes never leaving my body, I could see the bulge in his pants, and I knew what he wanted, I wanted it even more.

"So what now, if Tommy finds out he will never understand, he thinks wild sex is having me on top, he would never understand my dog fetish," I almost cried.

"I know you love Tommy, but Lauren I know I can help you, if you want me to," Brian said.

"What about Rachel?" I said.

"Knowing Rachel, if she knew how you looked right now, you would likely be eating her pussy, she thinks you are as beautiful and sexy as I do, I will tell her later about tonight, you see as much as Tommy is a prude, Rachel and I are not," he smiled.

"Either one of us would give you all of the things that Tommy can't, we think you are a very special young woman and we know that you have needs and desires and I just happen to have found out first," Brian laughed.

"If you are willing, Lauren," Brian said.

I thought about it, I knew that Tommy would never change and that I would always be sexually frustrated, his father's reactions totally surprised and shocked me, but he could have reacted so much more differently and I was excited by the lust in his eyes and the bulge protruding from his pants that made me very excited.

I watched as Brian undid his pants. Pulling his jeans down, I watched him step out of his pants and then do the same with his underwear. He removed his shirt and then motioned for me to come closer.

"Do you want to be fucked like the little bitch you are?" Brian asked, he then slapped my ass and turned me around.

Brian knelt behind me and I felt his fingers stroke my wet pussy and then he said, "Lauren you really are in heat, I'm going to take you now."

I felt the tip of Brian's cock on my entrance, he felt bigger than Tommy, wider than Tommy too, as he pushed into me. I moaned several times, as he pushed his bulk into me, deeper and deeper.

Still a little shocked at everything, I was a little slow, but as I felt my father-in-law's cock inside my little box, I pushed my pussy back hard against him, "Woof", I replied.

Brian watched his cock plunging deep into my body, "God, Lauren you are so tight," Brian leaned over me and reached down and cupped my breasts as he pounded me from behind, I screamed in pleasure.

All of the anticipation of the day, the excitement of dressing up, the naughtiness of peeing in the yard, the pleasure of being fucked by Tommy's dad, and the incredible feeling of being fucked like a dog; all caught up with me at once and my body exploded with a huge orgasm.

My hips bucked as Brian's balls slapped against my ass, my body thrashed about with a mind of its own as I squirted for what seemed like forever. Brian continued to thrust his cock into me and I felt the rush of his hot cum deep inside me as his body shared his hot white liquid with me.

As Brian pulled out of my doggy cunt, I was energized and turned 180 degrees before he had a chance to realize what was happening and I took his cum covered cock into my mouth. The taste of his salty and bitter cum was mixed with my juices and I licked and sucked him clean.

Playing with the opening of his cock with my tongue, I swallowed the excess cum, while still more dripped from my dilated pussy, leaving a small puddle on the ground beneath me. I could feel the veins on his cock with my tongue, I moved up and down his shaft and took one of his hairy balls into my mouth.

"Oh Lauren, Tommy is such a fool, that feels so incredible, I think I'm going to cum again." Brian moaned.

I licked and sucked even harder as I heard Brian moan, using one paw, I rubbed my furry mitts against his ass and I felt him tense and shudder as his cock erupted again, this time in my mouth. Brian happened to glance down, looking at my eyes through my mask, looking at me as his cock filled my mouth with even more cum.

I swallowed it all, and Brian had to steady himself as he recovered.

"Lauren, you are something else; that was incredible." Brian whispered.

"I have to get back before Rachel misses me, but I don't want to fuck you and run," he said.

I looked at him with my big eyes, and asked, "Brian, will you take me for a walk before you leave?"

"Sure, do you feel adventurous Lauren?" he said as he slowly put his clothes back on.

With cum still dripping from my pussy, Brian attached my leash to my collar and started to walk me around the yard, I swayed my ass a bit, and the tail plug which had fallen out during his pounding was pushed back into me by Brian and I pushed my ass back against it.

Brian headed for the front yard, dragging me a little. I was emboldened and he didn't have to drag me much. Alongside the house and into the light from the streetlight, I felt light headed and was now exposed to the possibility of being seen by people.

It was late, and the street was deserted, but the thrill was real. What if a car saw us, what if a neighbour noticed? It was all too much, especially with the tail plug in my ass and I shook as a small orgasm gripped me again.

Brian said, "Lauren, that was so hot, but it is getting late, let's get you cleaned up," and he led me back to my house.

He kissed me for the first time, his powerful hands holding me close as his lips parted mine and his tongue penetrated my mouth. We kissed for several minutes before he started to take off my outfit. First the paws, then the leg bindings, then the delicious tail plug, Brian helped get everything put away.