Caught by the Neighbor

Story Info
A bi-curious MWM gets caught playing with toys by a neighbor.
1.6k words
4.5
57.1k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a while since I had my first glory hole experience on a business trip. I found one that was close to where I live, but it was just... unpleasant. It is mostly inhabited by crack heads and homeless people. Since that hasn't worked out, I make due with porn and trying to play out my gay/bi fantasies on my own. When I get the house to myself, I take advantage and like to play and edge, using a few toys and finding new ways for kinky play on my own.

Recently, my wife was going out of town for the weekend, and I've been looking forward to it for a while. I bought a new dildo, found some new cum eating instruction and forced bi training videos, and then just waited for the big day. After I dropped her off at the airport, I could barely contain myself on my drive back home. I got everything together and got myself cleaned up, then I was ready to start what I hoped would be a long and hot edging session.

First things first, I lubed up my butt plug and slowly eased it in. It had been a while, and it felt amazing to fill myself up. I was already hard. Then I pulled up a forced bi instruction video and got undressed on my bed, already rock hard. The woman on the video was telling me how to suck cock, and how I should use a dildo if I didn't have the real thing.

Not one to disobey instructions, I got one of my dildos and start slowly licking the tip just like the video. I started sucking on it then, and I was really getting into it. My cock was dripping pre-cum like crazy, and I used the dildo to scoop some up and lick it off. I really wanted to see what I looked like, so I turned the tv so I could see and got down on my knees on the floor in front of my full length mirror.

I put my new 11" dildo on the floor, and attached the other to the mirror in front of me by its suction cup, with a plate in front of me. I took the plug out and then slowly sank down on the dildo. I began fucking it harder and harder, and began trying to deep throat the dildo on the mirror. The video changed to a video of a woman forcing 2 guys to fuck her husband, and I tried to stay in tune with the video, riding the dildo harder and harder while continuing to suck the other dildo.

It was so hot, and I was so horny, but I refused to touch my dick. I wanted to cum just from the dildo. I was oozing out tons of pre cum by this point, but I made sure to catch it all on the plate in front of me. I did this for what seemed like forever, and eventually I finally had my sissygasm with my dildo buried all the way in my ass and the other down my throat. I came without even touching my cock, and it covered the plate.

I was still hard and extremely horny though, so I picked the plate up and licked the plate clean. I kept fucking the dildo but slowed down while I tried to work my way to another orgasm and stuck the dildo back in my mouth. Another 15 minutes later and my dick was so hard that it was almost painful, and I was about to cum again.

This time, I backed my ass up against the bed and flipped my legs over my head so I could still see myself in the mirror but also look straight up at my cock. I finally touched my cock, stroking it furiously for just a few seconds until I came all over my face and into my mouth. I used the dildo to scoop as much cum off my face and put it in my mouth. After I catch my breath, I put the plug back in my ass until later.

About a minute later, my phone buzzed a few times with text notifications. I picked up the phone to check it. 3 messages from my neighbor Tim. I opened the texts and then couldn't believe what I saw. They were pictures of me. A few of me riding and sucking a dildo, and one licking the cum off the plate. My curtains hadn't been completely closed, and he had a view right into my bed room.

I looked over and he was still there, watching, and he waved. I scrambled to close the curtain. Shit shit shit. Now what? What the fuck do I do? Tim and his wife Anna are friends of ours. As I contemplated the fact that now I was going to have to move because I could never talk to my neighbor again, I got another text from Tim.

"Little too late for modesty buddy. I really enjoyed the show though. Still have the butt plug in, don't you?"

I didn't even know how to respond. Strangely, I felt my cock twitch though. Finally, I typed "Listen Tim, sorry, I don't want to be weird but you can't tell my wife. Please."

"Look out your window again."

I was confused, but I opened the curtain and looked out to see what he meant. I couldn't believe it. He was standing at the window with his dick out, slowly stroking it. I couldn't help but stare, and I realized I was getting hard again.

Without stopping, I saw him look down and start typing something. A moment later, my phone buzzed again. "Put some clothes on and come over. Leave the plug in."

I hesitated. This was my neighbor. I was getting turned on again, but we still drank beer and hung out together pretty regularly. My phone buzzed again. It was another picture of me sucking my dildo, naked. Another text. "Now."

Shit. I didn't really see much choice, and I was pretty turned on. I sent back, "Ok" and then threw some clothes on real quick. Then I walked next door. As I was walking next door, I realized that my face was still sticky with cum. The plug was still buried in my ass. I wondered if I looked like as much of a slut as I felt. It felt incredibly hot for some reason.

The door opened right as I got there, and Tim was still naked, stroking his still hard cock. I walked in and he shut the door behind me.

I started to say "Hey man, I can explai-" but he cut me off.

"No. This is what you're here for. Take your clothes off, get on your knees, and start sucking. You need some more cum down your throat."

I stripped, and got on my knees as he stepped in front of me. He guided his cock to my open mouth, and I began licking around the tip. I could already taste the pre-cum, and my dick was hard as a rock. I started feeding more and more of it into my mouth, and he started pumping his hips and moaning.

"God yes, that feels so good. I wish I would've known you were a cock sucker before. We could do this all the time." I could only moan around his cock in response.

He put his hands on the back of my head and began pushing my head onto his cock. He was feeding more and more, until finally he grabbed the back of my head with both hands and forced his cock all the way down my throat. He did that a few times before pushing me off his cock.

"I need to sit down. Get over here." He moved to the couch, and beckoned for me. I hurried over to get on my knees and start sucking again, and soon he was back to fucking my throat again. I could taste more and more of his pre-cum, and his moaning kept growing louder and louder. I could tell he was close to cumming, and I sucked harder and faster. I couldn't wait for him to cum.

Finally, he grunted and he grabbed the back of my head and held me, and I felt his cum fill my mouth. He had a massive load, and I tried to swallow as much as I could but some spilled down my chin. I kept moving my head up and down, trying to milk as much as much cum out as I could. It was so good, and I was so fucking horny now.

Tim finally pushed me off his cock. "Stand up, and stroke it for me. Lick your pre-cum up. I know you want to. "

I rubbed the head and tried to get as much pre-cum as I could, then licked it up. I started stroking faster and faster, and he watched while he lazily rubbed his dick. All of a sudden, he reached behind me and grabbed the plug still in my ass and pulled it out. Then he jammed it back in, and it felt amazing. I almost came just from that.

He did it a few more times, and he could tell I was about to blow. "Cum on my dick. You're going to suck it off just like before."

I wasn't expecting that, and it put me over the top. I blew my load, this time all over Tim's dick. Then I got down on my knees and licked my cum off his dick. As I was licking the last of it up, I looked up just in time to see him holding his phone and taking a pic.

"For later. Don't worry I won't show anyone. Now you should probably get out of here before Anna gets home."

I didn't really know what else to say, so I got dressed and headed home. It wasn't how I anticipated the weekend going, but it was amazing so far. And the weekend had just started.