Caught Ch. 01

Story Info
Flatmate teaches a lesson I'll never forget.
4.8k words
4.39
43.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heels clacked on the pavement as I was ejected from the van. I stumbled, flailing my arms to balance me, so that I did not fall on my face. The height of the heels and the restrictiveness of the tight dress that I wore made regaining my balance difficult, but somehow, I didn't fall on the rough tarmac. Lucky too; I really didn't want to be wandering about with grazed knees.

The cackling from behind me drew my attention. Only moments before the van had come to a sudden, screeching halt when Zoe found, what she called, 'the perfect spot to abandon the little slut'. Charlie had quickly opened the sliding door and, along with Alex, easily forced me out into the cold, dark street. I couldn't really be expected to put up much resistance. After all, I was in rather restrictive clothing, whereas my would-be kidnappers were not. Also, the two of them were far bigger and stronger than me.

The night was not going the way I had thought. I had finished work early; perks of working from home. My plan was to try on some cute outfits that were delivered earlier in the week and then experiment with some makeup looks. A nice way to kickstart the weekend, I had thought. Initially things were going well. I had a cute pink floral lacy lingerie set on and some black fine fishnets. I had already started the basics of my makeup when they burst into my bedroom. I gasped loudly, dropping the brush I was holding, as the door swung open revealing my worst nightmare; my flatmate and her two best friends looking at me dressed like a sissy.

I had no idea they were even home. Usually when one of us gets in we call out. It benefits me because I know when it's safe to 'play'. Today was different though. She hadn't done that. In fact, she had been as quiet as possible so that I wasn't aware she was home. She knew that I planned to dress up and wanted to catch me. The question was how. How had she known there was something to catch? I was always so careful with my clothes, makeup, and toys.

They were smirking mischievously as they slowly entered my room.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Alex said playfully.

Alex was my flatmate. She was around five foot eleven on bare foot. She was an avid gym goer and worked in marketing. We'd been renting together for the past three months. So far things had been going pretty well. I preferred having a female flatmate for obvious reasons. We got along okay, and she didn't spend too much time inside; good for me as I could dress up more. Little did I know that she was aware of my dressing since we moved in together.

"It's not what it looks like."

I can't believe I just said that. How cliché. Of course it was what it looked like.

"Really?" Charlie asked. "Because it looks like you're dressing like a little sissy for some fun."

Charlie was Alex's childhood best friend. They'd known each other for around 20 years and were inseparable. He'd always intimidated me as he was much taller and stronger than me. He also constantly over shared and was very handsy around me. Since he was around six foot seven and I was 5 foot six; he dwarfed me. It didn't help that he was very muscular and very gay. I had no problem with someone's sexuality, but he obviously had a crush on me and had a problem taking no for an answer.

I remember how he would brush up against me so that I felt his cock. Or how he would pick me up despite my protests. The humiliation I felt when he picked me up and pressed himself against my butt was overwhelming. The lewd comments by Alex didn't help.

"Gotta admit though Nicky, you look really cute."

I blushed when he said that. I hated his nickname for me. My names Nick not Nicky! I didn't say anything in protest though. I was frozen in fear.

"I agree, Charlie," Zoe teased. "If I couldn't see that little thing between your legs then I'd swear you were a real girl."

I followed her gaze and realised, in horror, that I was still wearing my chastity cage. The device poked through my crotchless bodysuit. I had forgotten I was wearing it. I just hoped they wouldn't ask where the keys were.

Zoe was a friend of Alex's from University. They had been in the same classes throughout and had become great friends, joining the same company after university. She, like Charlie, was around the flat almost every weekend. Zoe was nice but had a mean streak in her; she enjoyed teasing me about being smaller than the three of them and made obscene comments. I liked her though. She dressed provocatively but not slutty. She seemed to love leather as she was always wearing it, no matter what the weather. Zoe was the reason Alex and I were flatmates.

I sat there frozen to the spot, waiting for them to say something. I couldn't speak. I sat before them, in my pink lingerie, chastity cage and makeup with, unbeknown to them, a plug in my butt.

"Well stand up Nicky! You've worked hard so far. Let's see what we're working with."

I remained sat on the floor, determined to ignore Alex's request.

"You ignoring me, slut?" Alex asked teasingly. "Do I need to ask Charlie to pick you up?"

I saw wicked smiles emerge on Charlie and Zoe's faces. They wanted me to be defiant and see me humiliated, albeit for different reasons. Resentfully, I stood up.

"Better slut," Alex said.

I stood, in my pretty lingerie and accessories, before the three of them. Zoe and Charlie circled me, admiring me. I felt awkward but strangely flattered and turned on.

I gasped softly as Charlie started caressing my body. He ran his hands up and down, enjoying the feel of the lacy lingerie on my chest and stomach from behind. I felt his hands squeeze my butt and I silently prayed he wouldn't explore any further. I wished I could run but Zoe was standing in front of me, also admiring me. Alex was standing to my side with her phone pointed directly at me.

Great, I thought. They're taking evidence.

Zoe squatted down to examine my cage. She cupped my balls in her hand and turned them in every direction. I felt her tug on the lock that secured the cage to me and then tugged at the tube part. She rose back to look down at me; even at five foot ten she was taller than me.

"That thing is really locked on isn't it?" Zoe asked.

I bit my lip and remained silent. I really didn't want to engage with them and risk giving them more ammunition to use against me. I didn't have much of a choice either way though as I was soon to find out. Zoe cupped my chin in her hands and looked down at me menacingly.

"Things will go better for you if you behave," she said threateningly.

I could see that mean streak in her eyes again. Forgetting Charlie for a moment, I knew that both Alex and Zoe could overpower me singlehandedly if they wanted to. All three of them were the definition of gym bunnies; strong, toned and muscular. I wasn't unfit by any means. I kept myself slim and in shape obsessively, but I had no strength to compare to any of them. If I tried to fight them, I'd be embarrassed quickly. Alex and Zoe also had a couple of years each worth of self-defence training to combat me with. So far all they had done was humiliate me a little. It was probably best to keep them happy.

"Ye - Mmmmm," I moaned, cutting off my answer. Charlie had found my plug and his investigations were pushing it deeper, intensifying my pleasure.

"What was that?" Alex asked.

"This little slut has a butt plug in," Charlie responded.

Both girls burst into giggles while Charlie had fun playing with my plug. He grabbed the flared base between two fingers and started to push, and pull, the plug in different directions. This sudden sensitivity had me moaning like a slut inadvertently.

"You like that you little slut?" Charlie taunted me. "Maybe if you're a good slut, I'll shove something bigger up there."

His insinuation snapped me back to reality and I moved to try to get away. Charlie, sensing my reluctance, wrapped a thick, strong arm around me and held me still. Pulling me tight against his body, I felt the warmth emanating from his groin and smelt his lavender scented skin. With it established that I wasn't going anywhere, Alex stepped up and clarified a few things for me.

"Let me tell you how things are going to go slut. I have pics of you dressed like you are. We want to have some fun with you now. As Zoe said, things will go easier for you if you behave and do as you're told."

She took a pause from her monologue. I started to have questions. What kind of fun? How did they know I would be dressed up? What would they do if I misbehaved?

"To simplify things, I will allow you to ask a few questions before we begin."

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked, fearfully.

"That depends on you to be honest. So far, all we want is to dress up our little doll and maybe take her out."

"I can't go outside like this."

"You will, or you'll be punished," Zoe stated.

"Punished how?" I asked, nervously.

"Would you like a demonstration?" Alex asked wickedly.

"NO!" I shouted.

"I think it would do her good," Zoe said. "Charlie, give her a demonstration."

I struggled and pleaded as Charlie quickly and easily pulled me down onto his lap, while he sat on my bed. He easily pushed me from a seated position to lying, face down, over his lap. My resistance was practically non-existent as he held my head down with a strong hand. He didn't waste time with teasing as I immediately felt one of his hands strike my butt cheek.

I screamed out from the pain, feeling tears well up in my eyes. I struggled more to escape but it was useless. Charlie continued his assault with nine more quick, painful strikes. Ten slaps from his hand felt like a thousand as I sobbed in pain and humiliation. I wondered if his hand was made from steel as he pushed me from his lap, and I fell in a sobbing heap to the floor.

"Have we made ourselves clear sweetie?" Alex asked innocently, still towering over me.

"Y-yes," I sobbed.

"Yes what, slut?" Zoe asked threateningly.

"Yes Miss," I responded respectfully, hoping that was the right answer.

"Good slut. Now what do you say to Charlie?" Alex asked sweetly.

"Thank you Ch-," I started before stopping as Charlie made a menacing look. Realising what he wanted, I said, "Thank you Sir."

"You're welcome Nicky but I think you should call me Daddy from now on," Charlie responded.

Keeping my eyes cast down in humiliation I said, "Yes, Daddy," submissively.

The three of them cackled away as I wallowed in my misery.

"How did you know?" I asked when the laughter subsided.

"I've known for a while," Alex said. "You're really not that subtle about it. The long baths shaving your legs, the videos you watch, the buzz of your toys."

"We have thin walls," she added, seeing my shocked expression.

"T-then why wait until now to do this?" I asked.

"Remember a couple of weeks ago when I was getting ready for a guy but cancelled last minute?" Alex asked.

I nodded, confused.

"Well, I'd been getting ready, making myself sexy, you know what that's like. Anyway, I couldn't find some things I'd bought new and when I came through here, I found them."

She took a step towards me, with a dangerous flash in her eye.

"Care to take a guess what I found on them?"

"I'm sorry," I said softly, keeping my head down in submission. My butt was still on fire and I didn't want another spanking.

"You will be," she said threateningly.

I looked at her momentarily. I couldn't help but admire her beauty, even when she was mercilessly humiliating me. She hard unbridled confidence and was in amazing shape. She had an oval face with long, wavy blonde hair. She usually kept it up, for the gym. Even when she put no effort into her appearance, she looked magnificent.

"Okay, now that that's cleared up, can we get started?" Zoe asked, excitedly.

Alex nodded and Charlie, swiftly, picked me up and sat me on the bed.

"Now stay still or you'll get punished again. We know you like to do your own makeup, but we'll do it so that it goes quicker," Alex said.

"Before we start, where's the key to this?" Zoe asked, fingering my cage.

I considered resisting for the briefest of moments, but I knew it would be pointless, so I relented.

"It's on my desk," I muttered.

Zoe grabbed they key and slipped it into her jeans. Alex had been rummaging through my makeup, seeing what I had. Satisfied, she grabbed makeup wipes to remove my effort.

"You did a good enough job sweetie but I'm gonna make you look super slutty. Need to get you to match the outfit we got you."

What did that mean? They'd already chosen something. How did they get my sizes? I started to question but Alex shushed me. I decided it was best to stay quiet. Alex got to work on putting foundation and concealer on my face. I had already primed it earlier.

"Where's all your sissy stuff?" Charlie asked.

"In the chest, under my bed.", I responded immediately.

While Alex focused on my face, I heard Charlie and Zoe rummage through my treasure chest. From what they were muttering about, I gathered I was going to look very slutty. Now they were looking for accessories. I heard jangling of chains coming from the chest; they'd found my bondage gear.

"I'm done with your face now. You can open your eyes gain," Alex said.

I did as instructed and immediately noticed that my eyelids felt heavier than normal. I made a move to look in the mirror, but Alex told me to stay seated. Zoe moved in front of me with my pink leather ankle cuffs. She fastened them to each ankle while Charlie did the same with my matching wrist cuffs. Afterward I felt a choker collar being strapped around my neck.

"There," Zoe said. "That's you done for now."

I looked up at the three of them, all with big smiles, clearly pleased with their efforts. I felt awkward and crossed my arms across my chest.

"Don't pout sissy," Charlie mocked. "It's unbecoming."

"Shit - we forgot the wig," Alex said.

"I'll grab it," Charlie responded.

When Charlie returned, he was carrying a mannequin head with a long, straight, blonde wig on its head.

"This is just a loan. I borrowed it from work."

Now that I remember, I think Charlie works in fashion or is a hairdresser or something like that. Like I said, we're not close.

He fastened it to my head and made a few tweaks.

"Okay sissy. Time for your photoshoot," Zoe said.

"My what?" I said. Moving my lips felt weird. They had a thick layer of something on them. It made me sound funny.

"You don't think we've gone through all this effort and not take any pics, do you?" Alex teased. "Just do as we say, and it will be over before you know it."

Well that was a lie. The 'photoshoot' lasted ages; what felt like an hour. They made me get into all sorts of humiliating poses; face-down-ass-up, holding my cage, on my knees with my hand behind my back. At one point they even hogtied me! They must have taken hundreds of pictures and when I thought it was over, surprise! It wasn't. They wanted to take some pics over Charlie's knee, worshipping Alex's heels, sucking cock etc.

That's how I ended up on my knees in front of Charlie's huge-but still growing-cock. They'd taken pics of me over Charlie's knee and Alex's knee, then worshipping Alex's heels. She'd put a pair on just for the pics. I got a little turned on having to lick her feet while on my hands and knees.

This was to be the end of the pics though. All I had to do, according to Alex, was put the head in my mouth, lick the shaft and wank him. All, putting it mildly. It sounded awful but I wanted this over with. Something told me that this would not be the last of my ordeal tonight, but I also wanted to keep the three of them happy. I didn't want another spanking from Charlie, especially since he said he would use a belt the next time.

So, I took his cock in my hand and started to stroke it. I'm not great at estimating but I would say it was probably around eight inches in length at this point and a few inches wide. I had no idea how I would fit this thing in my mouth, but I didn't have much choice.

I heard the click of the camera as Zoe took more pictures from different angles. Alex, who was nearby, ordered me to smile more and 'look hungry for it'. I sighed internally and smiled up at Charlie who had a smug grin on his face. Finally, he had what he wanted; me servicing him.

I drew back his uncircumcised foreskin so that his purple head was exposed. I gently kissed the tip while Zoe took pictures. I ran my smooth lips down until his head entered my mouth with an audible pop. I ran my tongue over his head, massaging and tickling while I went. While my mouth was busy, I gently wanked his cock. I don't know why I did that. I wasn't told to do it. I really hoped I wasn't starting to enjoy this.

"Fuuuuckkk - that feels good," Charlie moaned. "I've been waiting a long time for this Nicky."

I blinked my heavy lashes up to him and glared. It wasn't bad enough that I had his cock in my mouth, but now he had to mock me. He didn't see my glare though; his head was arched back in ecstasy with his hands stretched behind for support. His positioning meant that his cock jutted upwards more, and therefore, pushed further down my throat.

I used this position to remove my mouth from his head and begin my final task, licking his shaft. I started at the base of his cock. Coating the tip of my tongue with saliva, I licked, slowly, from the base to the tip, rubbing his head with my finger as I went. When I reached the tip, I gave an exaggerated lick, tasting precum as I did, before taking his head in my mouth again for a gentle suck. I heard him moan again in pleasure; it seems he likes that.

I repeated my lick and suck method a few times before I glanced toward Alex and Zoe. Surely, they had enough pictures by now. When I glanced toward them though, they motioned for me to continue. I stopped sucking Charlie's head and removed myself from his cock, gaining a groan from him. I turned toward Alex to ask if I could stop. Before I could though, she spoke.

"You don't finish until he does. I can tell he's close so get to it."

I protested that that wasn't the deal and that I had done everything they wanted.

"You did what we asked and more. As a result, Charlie is on edge and - for the work he's put into you - deserves to cum," Alex stated, stonily. "We can do this one of two ways. One, you continue showing us your magnificent cock-sucking skills and he cums. Or two, he face-fucks you until he cums and then I'll whip you with a belt. What's it to be?"

Silently I continued what I was doing. Licking, sucking, and wanking his cock enthusiastically. It wasn't long before Charlie finished.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum," he shouted.

I tried to move off his cock, but he grabbed my head and held me in place.

"Take my cum, you slut."

With my head angled slightly downward, I prepared for the sudden intruders.

"Don't swallow yet sweetie," Alex said. "I want to see you hold that cum in your mouth."

Don't swallow? How the hell am I meant to hold cum in my mouth while he pumps it into me?

Charlie didn't give me a chance to figure that out. With a moan, he emptied his balls into my mouth. The sudden intrusion made me want to spit it out, but I knew I'd be in trouble if I did that. The salty seed wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It tasted kind of nice. I tried to hold it in my mouth but, unfortunately, some escaped and leaked down my chin.

With a satisfied sigh, Charlie removed his cock from my mouth and collapsed on my bed. I quickly shut my mouth to stop more cum escaping.

I turned toward Alex and Zoe to find both with their phones pointed directly at me.

"Such a good cock sucker," Zoe cooed.

"Did you enjoy that sissy?" Alex asked loudly, while giving me a stern look.

I, humiliated, submissively nodded yes.

12