Caught Cheating Ch. 03

Story Info
Jess deals with changes.
9.4k words
4.44
21.2k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Please read chapters 1 & 2 for backstory. This is not a stand alone chapter.)

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

Never-ending beeping filled Jess's mind. It was driving him mad enough to leave the place of comfort and warmth to stop the fucking beeping.

He tried to open his eyes but something stopped them from opening. He could feel the tape stretched across his cheek holding a tube in his mouth, and the straps holding his arms and legs down. He couldn't understand what was happening.

The beeping got louder and faster as he began struggling against the straps.

"Mmmgh... hhhaaggh, hhaaawp!" He screamed around the tube.

His right arm broke loose from the bed and he blindly started ripping tape from his face. Cords and hoses were next and the beeping turned into an angry screaming tone as the wires attached at his forehead were torn free from the adhesive pads.

"CODE RED... CODE RED ROOM 103!" A monotone woman said over the loudspeaker.

Jess unhooked his left hand, sat upright, and pulled at the tube in his mouth. A feeling deep in his gut moved and he gagged as he pulled the twelve-inch hose out in one motion.

"Eeeghhhh..." Jess moaned before he spit the phlegm from his mouth on the floor to his right.

"The fuck is going on!" He yelled trying to get over the side rail of the hospital bed with his legs still attached.

Two nurses rushed a cart into the room and pushed Jess back into the bed. He could hear the shouting as more codes were called into his room.

"Sir, please calm down. You're going to hurt yourself!" A young lady on his left yelled out as he rammed his head into the side of her face.

The woman's eyebrows burst open and sprayed blood across the room. She fell to the floor holding her hands over her eye. Two men pushed Jess back into the bed and he felt a stinging pain in his thigh. He struggled for a few moments as the room darkened again. The beeping stopped and he was back in the place of comfort and warmth.

Nothing mattered in that place of eternal darkness and peace. Jess drifted off and slept again.

Caught Cheating Ch.3

Jess felt himself waking up. He opened his right eye only the slightest bit to assess the situation and moved his leg. It was bound just like his arms. Not seeing anything he opened both his eyes and looked around. The hospital room looked like any other hospital he'd ever seen with the exception of the restraints on the bed.

Harmony was fast asleep on his left, half slouched in a chair that looked no more comfortable than the floor below. She had dark bags under her eyes and looked at least twenty pounds lighter. She looked so peaceful sleeping that he didn't want to wake her.

Jess couldn't remember why he was there or what was going on. He faintly remembered the young woman and the blood spraying out her eye but everything else was hazy.

"Hey..." He tried to say but only hoarsely moaned.

Jess licked his lips and mustered what moisture he could to wet his throat.

"Hey, Harmony..." he managed to whisper.

Harmony sat upright and threw her arms out to catch herself. "What, what, I'm here! I'm here!"

She jumped up and grabbed ahold of the side of his bed. Her soreness faded as she realized he was awake and immediately started calling for the nurse.

"Nurse, nurse, he's waking up!" Harmony yelled.

"Oh my god, you're awake! You're actually awake! She cried out.

Jess tried to lift his arm but the bed rattled as the strap stopped his arm from moving. He grunted and yanked at the restraints again.

"Why am I tied down!" He groaned.

Harmony pulled the covers free and ripped the Velcro straps off his hands. Jess sat upright and touched his face expecting to find hoses and wires attached but there was nothing.

"You were out for four months, then a week ago you woke up and did some damage."

"Yeah I think I remember something like that, but I was tied down then too."

"Well... when you came in you were pretty messed up from the... incident. You kept thrashing around and hurting yourself. The doctor thought it would be best to restrain you to prevent you from hurting yourself again. And then you just kinda slipped away. We lost you four times that first week. Harmony said as tears formed in her eyes.

"What incident?"

"Do you not remember anything about that night?"

"Hello Jess, I'm Doctor Marquez. How are you feeling tonight?"

"Um... why am I here?"

"Do you not remember anything from the incident?"

"What fucking incident!"

"Is that from the head injury?" Hailey asked with tears streaming down her face.

"It could be, the brain is a wonderfully complex organ."

"STOP!" Jess yelled and bright white light shot pain into his head.

"What..." He said catching his breath before adding, "Incident?"

"You were attacked, and... sexually assaulted. Five ribs were broken, your lung was punctured and you'd lost half of your blood volume. It's a miracle that you're even alive!" Harmony said.

"Why does my head feel like it's going to pop?"

"Your skull was fractured as well. It was like you'd been run over by a truck or something. It's amazing that you survived."

Jess couldn't process the information and started hyperventilating. The monitor started beeping and darkness crept in from the sides. Jess passed out and started dreaming.

Jess walked through a mountain Meadow. The wildflowers danced in the breeze and the summer sun trickle through the trees. Jess felt at peace walking through the meadow until he saw a man in the distance holding a crowbar. Panic welled up and he turned to run. You can only run in slow motion because his legs were cotton fabric up the dress.

His feet were swallowed up in the mud, and the beautiful white dress was turning red from the blood leaking down his legs. When he turned around, the man hit him with the crowbar and he returned to the meadow again.

Jess looked down at his dress. The wildflowers danced, and the cool breeze pickled up his skin. He tried to move, but a large boulder was chained to his leg. He heard himself scream as a big red semi-truck crashed through the flowers. It was on a collision course with Jess and he couldn't get away.

"No, get away from me!" He screamed waking up from his dream.

"I'm here honey, calm down..." Harmony said helping him lay down.

"Oh my god, you're burning up! Nurse, nurse! He's burning up!" Harmony yelled as Jess slipped away again.

The dust kicked up around Jess as a dust Devil blew in the distance. Hot sunlight burned his bare shoulders and he knew he had to flee. Jess turned to run but the desert swallowed his feet. The white linen summer dress flowed around his legs as he struggled.

"Where you tryna go perty lady?" A dirty man said.

"Please, no, I'm just trying to go home!" Jess cried out.

"You can't come into my neighborhood dressed like that and not expect to get fucked lady!" He growled.

Jess tried to run but fell face-first into the dirt. He could feel the man pulling his panties down and exploring his body. He felt hot breath in his ear as something penetrated his hole. The man was fucking him from behind and whispering such vile things to him.

"You were made for this, you were made to be my dirty ass whore!"

"My whole crew is going to use your ass until you fucking bleed out bitch!"

Jess's arms were pinned behind his back and he could feel the man's gun belt digging into his spine. He tried pushing away but the man was too heavy.

"Where are you going, Jessica?" The man grumbled in his ear.

"I need to go home!" Jess yelled as he kicked his legs out and started running.

He reached down to pull his dress up but it was too slick with blood. The dust Devil was much closer and he could just make out the exhaust stacks of a semi-truck headed for him.

"Where are you going Jessica, you can't escape us! We'll get you bitch!" The man yelled as the truck rolled over his body.

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

"Can we turn that fucking noise off?" Jess whispered without opening his eyes.

No one replied. The beeping continued and he opened his eyes to see the dimly lit hospital room. The chair in his left was empty and his arms were still strapped down.

"Nurse!" He tried to yell, but only a whisper fell out.

Jess started pushing buttons on the armrest to his right and the television clicked on to home shopping network. He couldn't hear what they were saying but he also couldn't look away from the jewelry. The woman was selling gawdy costume pieces that looked trashy at best for the low, low price of $29.99 available in three low monthly payments!

The next button lifted the back of the bed all the way up and the legs into his chest. He managed a yell with a bit more volume and changed the channel while turning the volume all the way up on the television.

Chuck Norris was firing two machine guns into the forest as numerous soldiers ran away. The noise was deafening and his position painful. He finally managed to press a big red button on his left to call the nurse and a small lady strolled in as though nothing was wrong. Her red scrubs fit her body and accentuated her large breasts. The lady's hips elegantly swished as she walked toward his bed.

"Oh, you're awake!" She said pushing buttons to return the bed to a more comfortable position.

"Can you let my arms go please? I've got an itch on my face and I can't reach it!" He begged.

"Oh, I don't know. I ain't supposed to. I mean... I can let you out for a minute but then I'll have to do them back up before I go, okay?" The lady said pushing her shiny brown hair out of her face.

"Why can't I just have my hands?"

"Um... you been quite active in your sleep. You woke up one time and fractured one of the nurses' skulls so we've been told to call for help if you wake up."

"Look, I'm not going to flip out or anything. I just need to scratch my face and stretch out a little bit. Can you help me out please miss... what was your name?"

"Or right, I'm Flora! It means flower in Dutch or something!" She smiled innocently.

"Hi Flora, I'm Jess, it's so nice to meet you!"

"I guess I could let ya out, but just for a bit okay!" She said releasing his arms.

Jess rubbed his face and ran his hands through his hair. It was noticeably longer and pulled into a ponytail high on his head. He pulled the hair tie out and wrapped it around his wrist and fluffed his hair out.

"Your wife come in every day to brush your hair out. She left right before you woke up. She seems like a real nice lady. Most patients never even get visitors."

"How long have I been in the hospital?"

"Oh... this in't a hospital. It's long-term hospice. They weren't sure if you'd ever wake up again."

"What do you mean?"

"Um... you should really talk to your doctor."

"It's okay Flora, you're not going to get in trouble for just talking to me."

"Well, like six months or something I think. You loss a lot a blood, then you were in a coma for a while. Then you had an allergic reaction to some meds'n came outta your coma... I member that, you almost died then too. It was real scary..."

"Why did I almost die? What medication was I on?"

"Yeah, um... I just change the poo bags and stuff. I could read your chart but I don't know what any of it means."

"I'm no danger Flora, I didn't mean to hurt your friend."

"Oh, she ain't my friend. She's kinda a bitch." She whispered.

"Well, I still didn't mean to hurt her."

"We know. But that wasn't the first time you thrashed around. The first time you pulled your I.V. out and broke a bunch of shit. That's when they restrained you."

"I probably freaked out because I was restrained."

"Well... maybe, or maybe it was from the trauma. I don't know but you been having real bad dreams for a while now."

"Yeah, dreams... I guess I understand that. They're always kinda the same, and so vivid!"

"You'd sleep, then randomly start screamin', then nothing for a couple days. When I heard the TV going, I knew something was up."

"And now I'm awake."

"I should really call your doctor!" She said looking at the restraints.

"Can you just leave them for a minute?"

"I wish I could. I could lose my job for just doing this... it's tough right now. I really need this job." She pleaded.

"Okay, go ahead. Can you call my wife for me too please?"

"Course I will. Thanks for being so understanding!"

Flora strapped his hands back down and pulled the covers back over him. She showed him the controls for the bed and television before leaving. Jess flipped the TV on and scrolled through the channels before stopping on the same Chuck Norris movie. Thirty minutes later, the movie ended. The commentator startled him awake.

"This is the all-day Chuck marathon on channel eight... Up next, Missing in Action right after this commercial break!"

"Hmm... an all-day Chuck Norris marathon huh?" He said to himself.

The movie started and Jess tried to remember anything before that day. He remembered the time he woke up and the blood that poured from the nurse's face. He remembered Harmony being there a couple of times but didn't know if that was before or after.

"Hey babe, how are you feeling?" Harmony said peeking through the door.

"Hey beautiful, where've you been?" Jess asked.

"I needed to get some work done. Had the doctor been by yet?" Harmony answered.

"Nope, you're the first person I've seen other than nurse Flora."

"Okay, I wanted to be here when the doctor got here."

"Can you unstrap my arms? Everyone here seems to be afraid of me and I don't know why!" Jess asked.

"Um... yes, of course, dear!" Harmony said sounding tentative.

"How long have I been out of it?" Jess asked as Harmony removed the wrist restraints.

"Seven months or so."

"Jesus Christ, almost a fucking year!" Jess exhaled.

"Do you remember anything about that night?" Harmony asked as she sat in the chair next to his bed.

"Honestly, the last memory I can clearly pin down from before this room is when I got the BMW from you. I gave you that Diamond necklace set you've wanted for so long."

"That was three years ago!" She said and clamped her hand over her mouth.

"Three years... and why was I sexually assaulted again. What am I missing here?"

"I... um... we were um..." Harmony stuttered.

"Hey, if you don't want to talk about it right now, don't. I'm not going anywhere babe, I love you!" Jess said grabbing her hand.

"No, we need to have this conversation. It's just... I um... well..." Harmony stumbled over her words.

"Harmony!" Jess growled.

She spun around startled with her hands clasped together. "What!"

"Just start somewhere..." he said.

"You were mutilated in the attack, well... after the attack, or when they were leaving..." Harmony said as tears formed in her eyes.

"Okay... what kind of mutation?" Jess asked.

"Um, I'm so sorry... they castrated you... and then cut up your..." She started sobbing and couldn't continue.

"They did what?" Jess said patting at his crotch.

He could feel something between his legs but it was all different, foreign. He could feel something shaped like a penis but it was hard and skinny. It didn't react like normal but felt strange at the same time.

Doctors Marques stepped through the door. "How's my miracle patient doing today!" He said stepping as he noticed the tension in the room.

"What's going on here folks?" Dr. Marques asked.

"She was just telling me how I was castrated in the attack," Jess said.

"Yes, it's quite tragic but the repair was phenomenal and you'll likely enjoy full use in the future after your release." He said.

"The repair, what do you mean by that?"

"Well, all we had to work with was the scrotal sack and parts of the penis. You were lucky it was so big, to begin with. We managed to craft a realistic vagina and we are hopeful that orgasm can be achieved through clitoral stimulation." He said plainly.

"Wait a minute! What the fuck did you just say?" Jess yelled.

"Please calm down Jess, you're still recovering and could injure yourself."

"You cut my dick off and made it into a fucking pussy!"

"No sir, not at all like that... well maybe a little like that but it was either that or have nothing. We did everything we could to save your penis, but it was just too far gone to recover. The decision was made on the spot to complete a full reassignment."

"Who the fuck said you could cut my dick off!" Jess yelled.

"Your wife likely saved your life, Jess. Without her, you'd have died. I know she has your best interests at heart."

"Is that true, did you tell them to cut my dick off?" Jess asked.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think you wanted nothing and that's what you'd have had." She said through her tears.

"You should have let me die!" He yelled as he un-strapped his legs, and started getting out of the bed.

The hoses in his stomach started ripping out and he winced in pain.

"Get me the fuck out of here!" He yelled as two male nurses pushed him back onto the bed and strapped him down.

He continued thrashing about as the needle was jabbed into his leg and the tranquilizer was pumped into his system. He started crying...

"Why are you doing this to me? Why do you hate me? Just let me die already! I don't want to..."

He faded back into darkness and the dreams.

The cold darkness of the alley seemed familiar in a way he couldn't comprehend. His short red plaid skirt bounced around his legs as he sprinted toward his car. He knew he needed to get out. He knew he needed to escape. Two men were chasing him and he desperately needed to leave.

"Where you going whore?" He heard the men behind him.

"Come suck my dick bitch!" Another man yelled.

Jess's legs felt like they were filled with cement and he stumbled before he reached the safety of his car. When he got up, he turned to see a crowbar swinging toward his head and his white blouse went red.

As the man pressed himself into Jess's ass he could feel the roughness of his hands and the stubble from his beard on the back of his neck. Jess kicked his legs out and screamed so loud he woke himself up.

Monitors beeped quietly in the dim light of his hotel room. Harmony was crying in the seat to his left. Cold sweat dripped down his face as he caught his breath.

"Two men were chasing me. I couldn't get away no matter how hard I tried... they were... raping me." Jess whispered.

"I was wearing a little red plaid skirt and a white button-up top that tied up at the front. I could feel my breasts bouncing as I ran, and my legs felt like cement. Then they caught up to me and hit me with a crowbar. Then the big guy started fucking me from behind and I woke up." Jess said not looking at his wife.

"That's what you were wearing the night you got attacked. The night you almost died." Harmony said sniffling snot back up her nose.

"When did I start crossdressing?" Jess asked.

"Just a couple of days before that."

"Why would I start doing that out of the blue?"

"I'd have to go further back for you to understand the why... you and I stopped having sex a while back. You needed it and found it outside our marriage with Emma."

"Wait, why would I cheat on you with Emma? Jess interrupted.

"I don't know... I've been asking myself that for almost a year."

"Well, I'm sorry. That was mean of me."

"So I caught you literally inside Emma in our bedroom. She ran out naked with your cum running down her legs... I was really hurt, and embarrassed. I wanted you to feel the same level of shame so I made you put on that schoolgirl outfit you bought me for Valentine's Day and take Emma's coat back to her. I hoped that if she saw you dressed like that, she'd leave you alone for good. I thought if I made you wear panties, you couldn't cheat on me again. I didn't think anyone would hurt you..."