Caught - Cleaning Girl gets a Show Pt. 07

Story Info
Sophia & Phil's nude beach sex adventure.
5.3k words
4.62
14.2k
8
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers

It had been only a week since I had every man's dream, a threesome with two women servicing me. Why couldn't I have had this kind of action when I was a young stud? I got a call from my sweetie Sophia that turned out to be one of the more bizarre ones yet, she never fails to surprise me. I really unleashed something in her and it's growing like a weed.

She wanted to know if I had ever been to the nude beach, part of a beach about 30 miles (ca. 48 km) from us. I told her I have not but have heard various things about it. None of the things I heard really drew me to the place. As an exhibitionist I am not sure what thrill I would get from being naked at a place where it was OK to be naked, kind of takes some of the daringness away from it all.

I had also heard that there was a lot of guys up there, creeping on women and couples, and masturbating while watching them. Now that does not sound like a turn on to me.

She seemed to have her heart set on it, and had a good chance to get away as her husband had to fly to his parents side, his mom was in the hospital. I told her I would try to come up with a plan and get back to her the next day.

Well there were logistics involved, the difficult part of an affair with a married woman. I did not want to do anything that would get her caught.

Friday morning I called her and ask her if she heard from her husband, and she replied his mom was doing better, but he could not get a flight back until Monday from such a small airport.

This fit right into my plan. I suggested that instead of just going there for the day, why don't we get an oceanfront room in the beach town near there, and stay one night, so that we could have a nice dinner and maybe have a little, Wild Monkey Sex. That interested her and I explained that a Saturday would be the best day to go as more young people should be there. My plan was to again leave her car somewhere and ride together, or have her meet me at the hotel. All was set, all I had to do was get a room for one night in the off season. It was not a problem.

She decided to meet me there, so we set a time to meet in the hotel bar. I got there early and checked in, then headed to the outdoor bar by the pool. She arrived shortly after that.

We met another couple there about Sophia's age, we talked briefly while we had a drink. Pretty much general stuff, not getting into anything personal, but a nice chat. They introduced themselves a Rob and Grace. We were enjoying the conversation, but were anxious to get to our room, and excused ourselves. I said, "I hope we might run into you at the bar again, and they agreed saying it's always fun to meet new people."

Sophia and I went to her car and got her night case, and then to mine for my bag and a cooler with water, and some other more important beverages.

We wasted little time there and set out for the nude beach. Sophia came out of the bathroom with a bikini cover-up on and said, "I bought a new bikini that is a bit too brief for the public, but would be OK at a nude beach"

I did not bother to tell her that she brought me here, she is getting naked if I am. I just put on some trunks and a tee shirt, and we were off.

It was almost a 15-min drive to the National Seashore where the nude beach was, it was just part of the almost 30 miles (ca. 48 km) of beach. There is no federal law against nudity, but I was told there were warning signs on that part of the beach warning family's and anyone else offended by nudity.

We parked the car in the north end of the parking lot as I was told it was a shorter walk from there. We gathered our beach stuff, towels, a blanket, cooler and of course lotion. Do not want to get burnt in any sensitive places.

I offered to put Sophia's cover up in the bag I was carrying, but she said she was not ready to debut the bikini. We walked and walked, and finally seen the sign, and as I was warned we seen some naked older men and a few couples.

I could not help but goad Sophia saying, "well there's your audience, might as well take your cover-up off now." I got a look that said it all, so I did not pursue it, I had been married and know that look, it means drop it.

I then told her not to look over at the sea oats, and of course like anyone she looked. There was a guy with a big belly, wanking his weiner to an older MILF that had her legs open and her fingers working not 5 ft. away from him. The MILF seemed to be enjoying it, I think she could get a better audience, then again she could probably out run the old guy if he got too weird. We kept walking and walking.

As we walked further down the beach and it seemed that the further we walked the younger the nude couples and singles were, it made sense, and I was getting tired of walking. When we got to younger people she gave in and handed me the cover.

"WOW!" "That's a brief bikini for sure," I said.

"I know," she said, "you can see why I did not want to wear it in the hotel lobby."

"Well this is a good place, we are both overdressed here." I told her that when we find a place to spread our blanket it all has to go, or we do.

We set off again and it was not long before we reached the 20s thru 40s crowd, she was my ticket to not be a gawking dirty old man there. I hoped no one thought she was my daughter, my plan was to at the very least, apply her suntan lotion.

It seemed like we had walked long enough that the crowd had thinned out, and I was ready to sit, so we spread the blanket out by the dune. She asked me if I wanted to get wet, and I said not yet maybe later. I pulled my trunks off as I was starting to be ashamed of being dressed. As she trotted down to the water I could get a good look at the G-String that was her bottoms, with just a little piece of cloth to cover her snatch. Love that ass, and the way it wiggled as she ran.

I laid back on the blanket and waited for her. When she came back and into my view I could not help but to laugh, and she said, "Oh You, what's so funny now."

"I am sorry but did you look at your tits and nipples, you can hardly even tell you have anything on at all, and that little piece of cloth you call bottoms, I can see your pussy pretty clearly." And she looked, she started to laugh too. I ask her if the sales girl told her it was pretty much transparent when wet? With that she took it off and joined us nudist.

We sunbathed and watched couples walking by for a while, one couple decided to be our neighbors. When they walked toward the dunes I said, "could that be Rob and Grace we met at the hotel?"

"Not sure," she said, "we met them so briefly, and they were not naked then."

"I am not going to say anything," I said, "I am not gonna take a chance of being a fool on a nude beach, they did not seem to recognize us and let's face it with our age difference they would have a better chance of making us." We let it go and laid back down again.

I tend to get bored quickly laying at the beach, and started an expedition on Sophia's body. I got some lotion and spread it on her breast till her nipples stood up. Then I reminded her that she did not have much lotion down below as she had her bottoms on when we first applied it, and she had been in the water. "OK" she said "I know where this is going, your cock is starting to poke me in my leg already."

I made sure she was well covered with lotion and worked her pussy until she started to purr and quiver a bit. She eventually stopped me and said, "now let me do you."

"Your call" I said. She spent most of her time with the lotion in my crotch, my balls and area that my trunks had covered. My flag pole was up at that point, and I laid back to try to pretend I did not know it.

All of a sudden it dawned on me why she did not lotion the my actual cock, it was now in her mouth. Being a nude beach rookie, after all it's a nude beach, not a blow job or fuck beach. I mentioned that maybe we should go back in the dunes and sea oats or something.

"And tell me Phil, just what fun would that be?"

Getting a blow job is always an awesome feeling. Getting a blow job in the daylight at the beach with a couple 15 feet (4.57 m) away, and a occasional couple glancing our way as they walk the beach by the surf line, in the 20-25 foot range, makes it just super fucking awesome!! Add to it the fact that Sophia was on her knees and her naked ass and pussy was pointed toward our neighboring couple.

They were watching too, and whispering something in each other's ear. It was not long before he had his woman down with her legs spread wide and was eating her pussy. They were a handsome couple, and very hot to watch. She was taller than Sophia and had a nice rack and ass, and a little tiny waist to boot. He was fit and was well hung, as when he serviced her, his hard cock looked like it was helping to hold him up. I summoned Sophia up to me and told her where to look.

"Damn, that's a nice fucking cock, and he is a real hunk," she said.

"Yea, I know, I have some competition now."

To make me feel better she said, "yea but, I am sure he does not know how to use it like you do yours."

I couldn't help but add "and I bet the pussy he is eating is not as sweet as yours."

"Well get down here and eat it then" she said.

I dove in, did my thing and decided I was not going to stop until she squirted. It took me a while repeatedly dragging my tongue up her slit to her clit, shorter and shorter strokes until I was just working her clit faster and faster, until she seized up. I pulled my head aside, and used my thumb to get every last drop out of her.

We needed a drink, and in this heat you have to make sure you hydrate. We were so busy I did not look at our voyeur couple for a while.

Looking over, and we saw two heads pointed toward us, he was fucking her doggie and we were pretty much staring, just could not turn away, they just had to understand. Both of them made their own noises and we could barely hear even the louder ones, and he pulled his cock out and shot cum all over her tanned ass and her back. Now it was time to turn away, and we did. Would have loved to say Bravo, or applaud, but that would be too much, they knew we were watching them and seemed to love it.

Was not sure how long we should stay as the sun was extra hot that day. I looked at our new beach friends and the were sitting up with towels over their shoulders. I consulted Sophia, told her I was concerned about too much sun. "On the other hand," I said, "I think our beach friends are sitting waiting to see our next move, we don't want to be out done do we."

"Fuck No," she said.

So we started to fuck, I gently took Sophia by her legs and pulled her around with her precious pussy toward me and her head toward them and pulled her legs up over my shoulders and started to fuck her. I could see they were fixed on us and wondered what they thought of this old man, cock fucking this young beauty out in the open.

I did not last very long, and did not really want it to, we needed to get out of the sun. But it was just too hot of a scene, and such a rush being watched not to enjoy it a few minutes, I had not released any cum yet that day, so was hoping to shoot some pretty long ropes to impress them.

Sophia had let go of all her inhibitions and was moaning really loudly and turning her head back and forth exhibiting her pleasure, as we achieved any couple's goal of climaxing, at least nearly together. I hope they were impressed, I was. I had pulled out in time to grab my cock and aim high enough to arc ropes of cum in the air reaching as far as Sophia's face and her mouth, some in her hair and all the way to the sand. She made me really proud as she sat up, turned toward them and looked right at them, then as they watched, she licked what she could reach with her tongue, then used her fingers to eat up all the cum she could and rubbed the rest of it on her chest in like lotion.

We packed up and headed for the car. This time we walked proudly naked down the beach hand in hand, smiling at everyone we passed, we got some stares but so what, I am sure some of them were fueled by envy. We got to the signs, so I put my trunks on and Sophia put her bikini on, and this time she did not cover it up as we crossed the lot. I was proud to have one of the best looking babes on the beach on my arm, with her boobs half out, and her whole ass exposed. We walked that way to the car for the ride back to the hotel, she only put the cover on to go in the lobby and to our room.

We showered, crawled into bed spooned and passed out, too much sun added to a lot of fucking and sucking will wear you out.

We slept about 3 hours, and woke up about 6:30pm, sealing our fate of eating in the hotel restaurant, this was not a fine dining trip anyway, and I was hungry enough I did not care if it was gourmet food or a cheeseburger. We got to the dining room that was so empty for a Saturday night, they had the seat yourself sign up. We walked in and I heard a voice call out my name. It was Rob, he and Grace they were sitting alone with drinks and menus in front of them. They invited us to join them.

I have to hand it to Rob, he did not beat around the bush. He said, "lets get rid of the elephant in the room, and just admit that were watching each other fuck at the beach. It was a hot fucking scene, and we enjoyed having you two to watch and be watched by, that said, lets have as nice of dinner as a hotel can serve. Maybe later we can meet at the poolside bar and have some drinks, and maybe even critique each other's moves."

We all smiled and agreed, "it's a date," I said. We ate our dinner and went back to our rooms for a while.

I sat on our balcony, watching the pink glow on the ocean the sun makes while setting behind us. I noticed it was 8:30, and we agreed to meet our new friends around 9:00. We dressed casually, Heather put on the sexy sundress I had bought her with a motive, I love them, and this one is low cut and short enough to make it daring to not wear panties. She asked me if I could see her nipples and leaned forward, and I told her yes, very well, she then raised up her arms to reveal she had no panties, I wanted to throw her down and fuck her, but it was time to head down to the bar.

We joined Rob and Grace at a table next to the bar that had a view of the surf, ordered drinks, some more drinks, and at least one too many drinks as we talked. I did have to brag about Sophia's performance with a room service guy during our last hotel stay. Then Rob told us a story about Grace saying, "she was naked sporting nothing but sandals, on a dare at a hotel to walk down the hall to fill our ice bucket. When she got to the ice machine, it was broken, so not to be deterred I watched her get on the elevator with an older couple, and go down to the next floor to get it."

"Stop, don't give Sophia any more ideas, she comes up with enough on her own, and I am not sure I want to watch her try to beat that one."

The bartender soon came over and said he was going to have to close the outdoor bar, but the inside bar would remain open till midnight. It was Grace that leaned over, exposing her breast to him, but my Sophia was ready too, with her dress inched up and closed the deal when she opened up her legs giving him a clear view of her bald pussy and said, "but I love hearing the surf and seeing the sky."

He checked out the two of them, then looked at his watch and gave us another 20 minutes. The power of one woman's exposed breast and anothers bald coochie, won again.

When we left, we made the decision to meet at our room, and take the party there, we both had brought beverages with us. There is just no other way to describe the condition we were in other than saying, we were just plain fucked up, I mean all of us pretty equal. We were walking and talking as if we had known each other for years, and after all we shared that day we felt like it.

As we walked to the elevator Grace grabbed my arm and pulled me down and whispered in my ear, "I will see you in a bit big guy, I expect to see that cock of yours close up."

At least that is what I thought I heard, as her words were slurred, and when she was trying to talk, I was also busy staring at her world-class breast and erect nipples. God I love big tits.

When we got to the elevator Rob had to ask, "Sophia, do you have panties on under that dress, I think everyone in the bar saw Grace's tits," of course without further ado she lifted her dress to show him her pussy.

We got to our room, and my drunk and my sweet, and stumbling, professional cleaner tried to pick up clothes and stuff that was scattered all over the room. We did not have that big of room, with the two queens beds taking up so much of it. I went wandering down the hall for a bucket of ice, (dressed). When I got back Rob and Grace were waiting at the door, and they had changed into some loose clothes, Grace had a pair of sexy shorts and a bikini top on. Rob's shoulders and biceps were exposed by his tank top and some thin nylon workout shorts sporting quite a bulge in them. How can I compete with that, I thought, enough booze and even I might want to fuck him.

As I opened the door to let them in, I noticed that Sophia had her new bikini top back on. Grace had bigger tits, but Sophia was showing more of hers, almost all of them.

We only had one or two more drinks in the room and were getting pretty silly. I told Grace and Rob about how Sophia's bikini turned transparent in the ocean water. Both of them said they would like to see that.

Sophia said, "If you think I am going to put cold water on my tit's just so you can prove your point, you are fucking crazy." With that she took her top off, her shorts too and said, "I looked pretty much like this when it got wet."

Well it did not take long, and before Rob and I knew it, both girls were totally naked, and we were enjoying the show, especially when they started kissing and making out. They were horny alright, they were on the bed kissing, each of them had their fingers in and working the others pussy.

At that point I decided Rob and I should probably discuss strategy, or we were going to be left out. I motioned for him to come out on the balcony, and we talked. Rob said, "I am just going to come right out and say it, Grace is currently the love of my life, but I have to admit she can be a real cum slut, especially when she is drinking."

I said, "Well if we don't do something they will be eating each other out next, and all we might get to do is watch, it sounds fun, but I want to participate at some point."

He then asked me if we were into or ever swapped, and mentioned that Grace does have a thing for older men, she loved watching you fuck Sophia today. To be honest, she just came out and told me she wanted to fuck you.

"Well, I am in, but I hate to speak for Sophia, but she has been blowing my mind lately with all the things she wants to do and try, and don't think she has not been checking you out, and has commented on your cock."

Well, as the guy with all the ideas I said, "well they are naked and having fun, and we're not, we need to get their attention so lets strip naked too, slide open the door, walk in and say come and get it girls." We can just see how it plays out with them. I was a little disheartened when I seen Rob's six-pack, biceps, and tight little ass, and I have to face it, a bigger cock than mine.

Well, we went for it, we slid open the door got their attention, and they let out tiny screams and came over. Grace made a beeline for my open arms, I felt I should play this carefully until I see Sophia's reaction, so I wrapped my arms around Grace and gave her a kiss and got some tongue and her hand locked on to my cock in return.

I then figured I better turn and look at Sophia. I turned around and looked, but did not see her. I then noticed Rob standing there with his head in the air and the look of pleasure on his face. I then looked down to see my Sophia on her knees with her cute little naked ass sticking out, her hands pulling Rob close and her mouth full of his big, young, and hard cock.

inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers
12