Caught Doing Gay and Fucking Sister

Story Info
20-year-old guy is caught by his parents.
1.4k words
3.52
35.4k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi friends, it was a pretty great honest story I am going to tell you.

It all started when I was 20 and my brother was 19.

My parents were very overprotective and sheltered us from a lot of topics.

One day, my friend at school introduced me to porn, and I was super interested in it.

I used to take a bath with my brother every night, and I used this opportunity to act out what I saw in the porno.

It started with me getting him to try sucking me off, which he agreed to with no issues. Unfortunately, he wasn't very good, and he kept hitting me with his teeth, so I didn't really get off.

A week later, I decided to try to go further. While we were in the bath, I told him to lay belly down in the water. When he agreed, I got on top of him and slid myself into his ass, the water and soap acting like lube.

It was so good that I came almost immediately.

From here, it just escalated. Every night when we took a bath, I would fuck him until I blew my load inside him.

Eventually, this escalated to becoming more often. Whenever our parents were out, I would call him a over and start fucking him wherever we were.

In the kitchen, on the sofa, in my bed, wherever we were.

My favorites were when I'd sneak into his room late at night. He was a deep sleeper, so I would just start fucking him without bothering to wake him up.

Sometimes he'd wake up halfway through as I was fucking him, and other times he wouldn't wake up at all. I'd blow my load into him, pull his pants back up, and then walk off to my room to go back to sleep.

He never seemed to mind at all and never put up any protest. This went on until we got caught.

Our parents had left to go shopping, so of course we were doing the usual thing.

Unfortunately, I lost track of time, and I was far too into it to hear the door unlocking. My parents came in the door to see me cumming inside of my little brother.

Obviously, both of them freaked out, and I had a very long, long lecture about how what I was doing was wrong.

For about 6 months after, I wasn't allowed to be left alone with him.

However, as soon as they started trusting me alone with him again, I went right back to fucking him. Unfortunately, he was kind of resistant to it this time and it ended by 1year.

By this point, though, I was 21 and my hormones were in full swing. I had gotten a taste of the good life and I didn't want to give it up, so I turned to my little sister.

She was 19 and would go along with everything I said.

I didn't start the same way with her as I did with my brother. Instead, I started by sneaking into her room a few nights a week.

She was also a deep sleeper, so it made it easy to do what I wanted. I would make out with her, suck on her non-existent chest, guide her hand to jerk me off, and would come over her face/chest and inside her mouth. I even took a few videos to use as fap material later on.

Eventually I desired more, and I made my move when she was 20 after a year when I was 23. I told her we would play a game where she was blindfolded and had to guess an item by feel and taste.

I gave her some normal ones to start, and every so often I would have her grab my cock, or place the tip in her mouth to suck on. She could never guess, so the game continued to go on.

Eventually, as I'm stroking myself, I feel myself getting close, so I start recording with my phone, bringing my cock to her mouth again, and quickly jacking off to bring myself to orgasm.

As I feel myself about to blow, I tell her to open her mouth, and face fuck her for maybe 30 seconds until I blow my load.

Obviously, she's confused by what just happened, so she takes off the blindfold to see my dick in her mouth and my cum dripping down her chin. She's more confused than upset, but then I show her the video and tell her to keep quiet or else and she does.

This goes on for a few months with me getting blowjobs from my little sister. She was way better at it than my brother. She could always get me off, and honestly, she looked downright adorable when covered in my cum.

Eventually, I started yearning for more again and decided it was time to try fucking her.

She was still not ready to try putting it in her vagina, so I decided to start fucking her ass instead.

So one night I sneak into her room again, bottle of lube in hand. I slowly pull down her pajamas and her panties. I lube up a finger and slog it inside her to lube her and loosen her up.

She hasn't woken up yet, so I lube myself up, and slowly push inside her. The warmth and tightness were absolute bliss. If I wasn't so experienced by this point, I would have exploded right there and then, but I control myself and I start slowly thrusting.

This ends up waking her, and she ends up freaking out a little. I quickly covered her mouth and told her to just relax and let me do my thing.

She looks at me with eyes wide and just nods and lays back down.

If it hurts or feels good, she says nothing, and she doesn't ask me to stop either, but not that I would have at that point.

There's not much noise other than me telling her how good she feels, the slapping sounds of me fucking her, and the occasional grunt from her. Within maybe 15 minutes, I blew the largest load I'd had in months. After that, I clean myself off and I kiss her on the forehead, telling her she was amazing.

After that night, I started alternating between having her suck me off or fucking her. She was a bit more hesitant than my brother, but it was easy to talk her into it.

All it took was a little coercion or maybe a bribe of some candy and she'd let me do what I want. I was back to having my personal fucktoy that I could use whenever I wanted.

You haven't known bliss until you're a teen playing video games online with your friends while forcing your little sister to blow you or ride your dick. I even got my little brother in on the fun since he was older now. I no longer wanted to fuck him since my sister was way better, but we did spit roast our sister a few times.

Like my with my brother, my favorite thing to do was to slip into her room at night and start fucking her in her sleep.

She always wakes up during it, but quickly realizes what I'm doing and just goes along with it.

Eventually, I think she enjoyed it to some extent because she would let out the occasional moan as I would fuck her.

Anyway, this continues for about 2 years until she's 22. I never vaginally penetrated her because I didn't want to scare her with the pain, nor did I want to risk getting her pregnant.

Unfortunately, good things end.

One night as I'm fucking my sister, my mom comes into her room out of nowhere as I'm balls deep in her. Apparently, we were too loud, and she was coming to see what had woken her up.

Not going to lie, being caught by my mom while fucking my sister was boiling, and immediately sent me over the edge. I emptied my balls into her while our mom watched from the doorway.

Yeah, I got caught creaming both my brother and my sister by our parents. Not my proudest moment looking back, but they were the best 2 orgasms of my life. Nothing has ever compared.

Thus time my mom didn't tell this incident to my father as she saw my sister enjoying.

(This story has been auto edited by AI bot so please don't comment badly.)