Caught in a Snow Storm with Stepmom

Story Info
It's a cold snowy night but his Stepmom heats up nicely!
3.9k words
4.49
93.5k
126
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers

My Stepmom Lilly and I were headed back home to Asheville N.C., after spending a week in Miami Florida. We were there to help Dad as he was handling Grandpa's estate. Grandpa or Roy as he liked to be called was my father's Dad and he'd past away three weeks ago at ninety two years old.

I once asked Roy what was the secret to living a long life, he answered my question with one word...Pussy. Keep getting it and you'll stay young for life Jack! I was ten when he answered my question and it was lost on me at the time. But now that I'm eighteen I can see what he was saying, because there's nothing like pussy. Getting it and thinking about it, it's was all the same to me.

Roy had willed me his old 1968 Ford Galaxie 500 Station Wagon. He had fully restored the old beast and gave it a deep purple paint job, tinted the windows and installed a set of Cragar Mags. It was sweet! I had long ago dubbed it "The Pimp Machine". And evidently Roy like the name so he had it stenciled in small gold cursive lettering on the drivers door.

So now I was in the process of bringing it home and Lilly was accompanying me. One because she was bored as hell and secondly her and dad had a big fight over something or another. She's been quiet the entire trip and all she does is just stare out the passenger window. And to tell the truth I didn't mind at all because it gave me a chance to check her out.

Lilly is a gorgeous 41 year old MILF, hands down. She's petite and blond with the deepest blue eyes I've ever seen on a woman. And she dresses hot as fuck too. Like right now she dressed in a tight pink half shirt and with her sizable breasts pushing up on the shirt it shows off her tiny gold belly button ring. And then there's the pair of shorty short denim cut offs she's wearing, they're so loose around the crotch area that if she turns just the right way, I can see the crotch of her tiny pink g-string. Nice!

A sign for a rest area comes up and she turns to me, "Jack could you pull over please I have to pee."

"Oh yeah sure, Mom." I said and quickly caught the exit for the rest area. I pulled into a parking space and before I could come to a complete stop she was out of the car and hurrying up the side walk to the restrooms. So I climbed out and locked the car and walked around to stretched my legs.

It was so bitterly cold outside and I was acutely aware of the fact that I was wearing a Tee shirt and a pair of thin basketball shorts. And it suddenly made me wished I'd brought my suitcase, at least then I could have changed clothes. But Dad and Lilly were fighting at breakfast this morning and she storms out of the house and demands that I take her home immediately. Dad just shrugs and tells me, "Take the bitch home,Jack!" It must have been a humdinger of fight they had because Dad has never referred to her as a bitch before.

I started to notice a few people gathering around the old Station Wagon admiring it they were of the older generation if you know what I mean. I laughed to myself, she was probably going to get a lot of attention when I get her back home too.

Two truckers past by me talking about a snow storm that was coming. Shit I hoped it wasn't coming our way. But the old Galaxie has a hell of a heater in it so I wasn't really worried I mean we were in Spartanburg S.C. and home was now only two hours away.

I noticed that Lilly wasn't back yet. She's been gone about fifteen minutes now. How long did it take a woman to piss? I started walking toward the restrooms and I as I do I spot her. She's sitting on top of a picnic table smoking. Wow she rarely smoked. I was only a few feet away before the smell of pot hit me. She was smoking a joint, not a cigarette! I nearly laughed. Lilly didn't even bother putting it away as I walked over and sat down beside her.

I smile at her,"Where the heck did you get that,Mom?"

She giggled her blue eyes a glaze, "I found it in your Grandpa's sock drawer. She took a silver cigarette case from the pocket of her shorts and opened it. Inside were at least twenty other little finely rolled joints.

"Shit! Go grandpa!"

"Do you want one?" She asked offering me the case.

I waved my hand, "No I don't smoke the stuff."

She frowned at me. "Really? I thought I smelled it on you once?"

"I tried it once but all it did was make me feel bad."

She clicked her teeth, "Not me. Heck it lifts my mood, and I certainly need something after that fight your father and I had this morning."

I laughed, "Yeah I can say that, that was one of your humdingers."

She laughed, "Humdingers, really? You talk just like your grandpa."

I shrugged, "He was a good man."

She nodded.

"So what was the fight about, Mom?"

She looked at me and started to say something but stopped.

"Come on, Mom. You can talk to me. In fact you have always been able to talk to me and I you."

She smiled, "I know Jackie. But its something very personal between your Dad and I. It's nothing you need to worried about." She takes a hit of the joint, holds it and lets it out. "Damn your Grandpa knew how to score the good stuff!"

We both started laughing.

"So how are we on gas, Sweetie?" she asked and hit the joint again.

"The old girl is showing a three quarters of a tank. I think we're fine. She's pretty good on gas."

"She? Why do men refer to their cars as "She. Oh wait I know why because they're always riding them." Lilly started giggling. "But then those same guys get to a certain age and they can't seem to ride a damn thing anymore. Like Frank!"

Frank was my dad.

She quickly stopped giggling and frowned, "I'm sorry Jack I shouldn't have said that about your father. Forgive me." she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"So I take it that's what the fight was over this morning."

She frown and nodded then she thumped the head off the joint and pinched it and put the half smoked joint back in the cigarette case. "Now I know why I stopped smoking pot, the stuff is like a truth serum." She shook her head.

I laughed and patted her shoulder, "So he has ED? He is in his sixties."

"So this is my fault, that I fell in love with an older guy? Is that what your saying Jackie?"

"Has he tried Viagra?"

She scratched her forehead and nodded, "Yes and it nearly put him in the hospital, Jackie. It reacts badly with his blood pressure medications. I've tried to suck him, and nothing happens. And I'm great at sucking cock, Jackie."

Wow! Pot does work as a truth serum with Lilly? She's never been this explicit before. "I'm sure you are Lilly."

She looked up at me,red faced, "I can't believe I just told you all that?"

"It's okay,Mom."

Snow started coming down now and falling in big puffy flakes. Mom suddenly gets up and hurries out from beneath the picnic shelter and spreads her arms and throws back her head. "OH Jackie, it's snowing!" She opened her mouth and started catching the flakes in her mouth. Then she started dancing around her breasts bouncing and jiggling. It made me hard just looking at her. And then all hell broke loose on the interstate. Bam! Bam! Bam! And the air is filled with the sounds of crashing metal on metal and breaking glass!

"Fuck!", I shouted and jumped up from the table and ran to the front of the restrooms. And that's when I saw it. A five car pile up, right in front of the on ramp for the Rest Area.

"Whats going on Jackie?" Mom asked grabbing my arm and then she sees it, "Oh my God! That just happened?"

"Yeah Mom. We cant leave the rest area now."

"Oh my goodness, Jackie what do we do?", she gasped. And the words no more than left her sweet lips when suddenly cars started piling into the rest area. "Oh Gracious! Why are there so many cars coming in?"

Mom was fucked up. Did she even know where she was? I just couldn't help it I had to laugh at her.

She looks at me, "What?"

"We're in a rest area, Mom. They're probably needing to go pee."

"Or Poop!" she giggles.

I shook my head at her and took her by the elbow, "Come on Mom, lets go to the car." She was so high that she didn't even realize how screwed we were.

We got back in the old beast and I cranked it up and turned the heater on. And for over an hour we sat in the parking lot unable to move. And worse than that there weren't any emergency vehicles trying to handle the wrecks on the interstate either, hell they probably couldn't get through. And mean while the snow is just coming down in sheets and the wind is blowing so hard it's rocking the car.

"Oh Pulp! This is bad,Mom!" I said.

She smirked, "Pulp is another word your Grandpa used a lot. And yes sweetie we are in the thick of it." Then she chortled, "Another one of his sayings.

I smiled. "Maybe I need to smoke one of his joints."

Mom shook her head and started giggling, "I'm so wasted."

"Is that another one of Grandpas sayings?"

She just laughed, "No that one is all mind,Sweetie." She yawns, "Oh goodness I'm so sleepy. Did I mention that pot puts me to sleep too?"

I smiled, "Yeah your looking pretty mellow right now, Mom."

She sighs, "Where are we gonna sleep, Jackie, if this mess lasts all night?"

I jerked my thumb at the rear compartment, "Grandpa has a mattress in the back, with a blanket and a couple of pillows."

Mom's eyes went wide and she looked over her shoulder, "This really was his Pimp Machine wasn't it?" She giggled.

I laughed myself, "I'd say it was his date trap. You should have heard the countless stories of the adventures he had in the back of this car!"

"Goodness it make me wonder if I even want to sleep on that mattress now.", Mom said turning up her lips.

"I know I'm gonna sleep on it if this traffic don't start moving soon. And your welcome to join me, if you want."

"Okay, deal.", she giggled. "But right now, I gotta go pee pee."

"Oh shit! Do you really have to go right now?", I said looking out the window and through blowing snow at the line for the women's restroom. "Look at that line, Mom!"

"I know Jack. Do you think you can sneak me into the men's restroom?"

I smiled shook my head.

"Come on Jack I'm about to pee on myself!", She opened the door and got out.

"Damn!" I snapped and got out too.

I could barely see Mom ahead of me as she trudged through the 6 inches of snow that now caked the side walk. Suddenly she went down hard and I hurried over and helped her up. She'd skint her knee pretty badly and she was crying. "Oh Jackie!"

I picked Lilly up and cradled her in my arms. She barely weighed anything at all,but trying to get her up the steps to the restrooms with the wind blowing ninety mile an hour, she felt like a thousand pounds.

"Oh Jackie this was a bad idea." she shouted trying to make herself heard over the wind.

"It's gonna be okay, Mom!" I got her into the alcove and squeezed past all the ladies waiting by the glass entryway and I carried her straight to the men's room. And wouldn't you believe it there wasn't a single person in the men's bathroom!

So I kicked the door open on one of the handicap stalls and sat her down on her feet. But Lilly winced in pain when I tried to set her on her feet, "My back, oh God no Jackie!"

So I just held her. Fuck! What was I gonna do? "Do you think you can sit on the toilet if I sit you on it?"

"I don't know, Jackie I can try."

I stepped to the side of the toilet and very gently lowered her down on to it. Lilly winced a little but was able to sit.

"Your gonna have to help me with my shorts, Jackie."

"Okay?" I reached down and unsnapped them and pulled down the fly and opened them. She raised up a little and I slowly pulled them down to her ankles taking the g-string with it as I did. Holy fuck her snatch looked hot as fuck. It was bald as a baby's butt and I could actually see her juicy labia hanging down. Lilly had the perfect little pussy. I felt my dick stir just looking at it.

I hear her clear her throat and I quickly look at her and she's giving me this odd look like, "Dude! I'm your Mom. Stop looking at my pussy like that!" or maybe she was thinking something else, I don't know.

"Turn around please." Lilly said.

I turned and faced the door and she began peeing. It was soft sound at first but then turned to a gushing sound. I'd never really heard a woman piss before. Call me nuts but it sounded sexy as fuck! My dick was getting hard just listening to it. Slowly it turned to a dribble and then a drip,drip drip. Damn I suddenly wanted to be between her legs licking her pussy at that moment. But I controlled myself. I hear her wipe.

"Okay Jackie I'm done." Lilly says.

I turned around to find her standing up. She's holding her back but standing on her own.

"Your still going to have to help me dress, Jackie."

I quickly bent down as she placed her small hands on my shoulders to balance herself. I pulled up her lacy g-string and as I did I took in a good whiff of her pussy. Oh man it smelled nice! Then I pulled her shorts up they were soaking wet from falling down in the snow. Shit my clothes were wet from carrying her. We needed to get back to the car.

"Do you want me to carry you?" I asked.

"No I think I can walk now, sweetie." she smiled.

I opened the stall door and let her out first."How is your back,Mom?"

"It's better. But I might need you to help me with it later."

"Sure thing, Mom. Your knee still looks rough."

Lilly looked down at it. "Yikes that's gonna leave a mark. I hope you grandpa has a first aid kit in the car."

"I'm sure he does. He was a stickler for preparedness, remember?"

She giggled, "I'm gonna miss that old fart."

"Is there anyone in there?" one of the ladies in line ask us.

"It's all your's ladies." I laughed and suddenly ten or more women broke out of the line, in the direction of the Men's room.

"I hope you don't have to pee later." Lilly said squeezing my hand.

I laughed, "No but I may have to POOP!"

We both burst into laughter.

Back at the car I opened the big rear door on the Station Wagon and helped Lilly climb in, "Your clothes are wet so you better take them off, before you climb onto the mattress."

She gave me an odd look but then shrugged and nodded.

"Knock on the window when your done." I said and closed the big door and walked around and stood outside the driver side door. Fuck it was freezing outside! But luckily the snow had finally stopped.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Finally, I thought and quickly opened the driver's door and climbed in. Shit the heat felt great! I looked at the gas needle we were hovering just below the three quarter tank mark so we still had plenty of gas. I flipped the dome lights on and looked behind me. "How are you doing back there, Mom?"

Lilly poked her head above the backseat, "I wished there was away of putting this backseat down. It feels a little stuffy back here."

"We'll see if I can fix that. I remember Roy had them down at one time." I leaned over the front seat and found the seat latch and pulled the back of the seat forward.

Lilly was smiling at me now, lying on her stomach and propped up on her elbows and she was completely naked! I didn't look away, in fact I just gazed upon her in lustful amazement. "Holy shit." I whispered.

Mom started giggling, "Get those wet clothes off and get back her, Jackie!"

"Yes ma'am." I said and started undressing without the slightest hesitation. I tossed my wet clothes into the floorboard and Lilly past me hers to and I tossed them onto the pile. Then I crawled over the front seat and into the back. Mom was a little bashful at first looking at me naked.

She sat up and the sight of her big tits almost took my breath away. I was freely getting to look at them to, something I thought I'd never get a chance to do. Her tits were beautiful, and so round and yet ample. And her nipples were so fat and pink, that they made my mouth water.

I leaned in and tried to kiss her but she pulled away.

"No Jackie! We're only naked because our clothes are wet. Don't mistake this thinking that I want to have sex with my son!" She said looking down at my cock and I see her lips part. She quickly looked away.

"Okay, Mom I'm sorry." But I wasn't. I wanted to fuck Lilly so bad my dick was throbbing.

She turned around and bent down to look in the storage compartment. I just looked at that sweet ass of hers. I grabbed her hips and slowly pulled her onto my lap.

"Jackie? No! Sweetie!" she said, but her words had less impact now.

I gently laid back bringing her body with me until she was lying flat on her back on top of me. My dick was in the crook of her wide ass. I slipped my hands under her arms and cupped her tits. I caressed them feeling her nipples stiffen against my palm.

"Oh Jackie we can't do this!"

"Yes we can.", I whisper in her ear and I pinched her nipples and tugged them straight out and rolled them between my finger tips.

Lilly gasped and suddenly clutched my wrists. "That hurts. Please stop, Jack!"

"You want this,Mom. I know you do. In fact you fucking need my cock inside that sweet pussy of yours."

"But Jackie?" she wined.

"Shhhh...It's okay." I gently rolled Lilly onto her stomach pinning her down with my body weight. It wasn't like she was fighting I just did it to show my dominance over her. That and it made my dick feel real good as I pressed it between her warm buttocks.

I took Lilly's wrists in my hands and stretched her arms forward, "Keep your arms like that and don't move. Do you understand?" She nodded and I raised up on my elbows and began kissing my way down her back. Then I sat up and grabbed her hips and pulled her ass up.

I took my thick ten inch cock in my had and I rubbed the head of it against her labia, which was soaking wet by the way, so she cant tell me that she wasn't into wanting to fuck her son. I smiled, "I'm gonna fuck you, Mom. Are you ready for your son's dick, huh?" I said rubbing my dick against her pussy. "That feels good don't it Mom?"

Lilly began churning her hips.

"Don't you want it Mom? Don't you want your son's big dick in you?"

"Jackie, pleaseee!!"

"Say it Mom! SAY YOU WANT IT!" I shouted against her ear.

She started shaking her head, "Yesss...Please."

I suddenly grasped her hips and jammed my cock all the way to the hilt inside Lilly's warm slick pussy!

She screamed at the sudden intrusion on her womanhood. "ARGGGG!!!"

I started drilling her pussy so fucking hard with long pummeling strokes. Thrusting in and out of it like I owned it. Correction, I did own it at the moment. I reached down and grabbed a hand full of her hair pulled her head back and kissed her on the lips. Lilly responded by shoving her tongue into my mouth. Yeah mom was into this rough treatment from her Baby boy. And she could take a good fucking too, because other than the first scream of me entering her she just lay there enjoying the experience.

All this fast fucking and thrusting caused me to cum earlier than I'd anticipated, and I blew my load deep inside her pussy. When I was done, I just laid down on top of her. "Oh fuck Mom your pussy is incredible!" I said breathlessly against her ear.

"Your not done with me yet are you?"

No I wasn't. In fact I fucked her sweet pussy five times that night and I made sure she came three of those times. And by the fifth time she was begging me to stop. We fell asleep in each other's arms somewhere around three o clock in the morning.

I awoke to Lilly's sweet mouth on my cock somewhere around five in the morning. So we started fucking again. She couldn't get enough of her son's cock and I sure couldn't get enough of that pussy either. We finally fell asleep again and were awakened later by someone tapping on the back glass.

"Is everyone okay in there?" A voice called. It was a highway patrol man.

"Oh crap!" Lilly gasped and quickly pulled the covers over her but the cop was smiling from ear to ear. He'd seen her big tits.

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers
12