Caught in Island Intrigue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I can manage that," Wade said, keeping the smile of the prospect of continuing to lie under the big black bull to himself.

"But for now, I'm staying at the Bris Marine off the Gros Raisen. I will leave first and you follow behind me."

"So, you want to . . .?"

"We must be seen to be carrying out this assignation if anyone is keeping an eye on you. And, yes, I will fuck you."

And he did. Sam Winterberry, despite his age, was an expert cocksman. Wade lay at the foot of the bed, legs raised and spread, ankles fisted by the American spy's hands, while, crouching between Wade's thighs, buried deep inside the young man's passage, Winterberry showed how he kept his men in line. Wade gasped and writhed and cried out in passion as Winterberry's long cock found and played in the young man's soft core.

This spy job wasn't bad for a young man with Wade's tastes, proclivities, and needs, the young man thought—not bad at all.