Caught in the Act

Story Info
Getting caught in public and nearly arrested.
4.4k words
4.04
9.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons or situations is purely coincidental.

***My apologies to the law enforcement community if any police procedures mentioned here are inaccurate.

.....

STREET CORNER

"Fuck off," Courtney said to the douchebag driving the broken-down Chevy Impala.

"What? I'm offering you good money," said the driver.

He offered her $20 for a blowjob, and he offered it to her very happily, as if he were positive that it was a good deal and that she would say yes. But it didn't matter if he offered a million dollars; she would never get into the car with him. His face reminded her of every creepy guy on the news about the last person who was seen with a missing woman before it was discovered she had been killed.

"I said fuck off," she yelled more aggressively.

"Fine bitch," he said before he drove off.

Courtney was relieved that he left. She had pepper spray in her purse, but she wasn't sure if that would be enough for a guy like that. He looked as if, if he had been pepper sprayed so often, he might have developed an immunity.

Jack watched her interaction with the diver from across the street in the old Chevy Impala. He was glad nothing happened between them, or else he would have to intervene. He wanted her all to himself. It was nearly midnight, and he had been watching her stand there on the street corner under that street light for the last half hour, just admiring her beauty. She may dress like a typical trashy street hooker, but she is definitely better-looking than most of the ones you see walking the streets.

He wasn't going to go after her just yet; he just wanted to watch her there for a while under that street light. She was in her mid-thirties, had shoulder-length blonde hair, and was very slim with full c-cup-size tits. She was wearing a black mini-skirt, a red tube top that showed a decent amount of cleavage on top, fishnet stockings, and high heels. She was carrying a purse that she held onto tightly, and during the time he was watching her, she pulled out two cigarettes from her purse to smoke.

She looked like she was about to pull out a third cigarette, and that was when he figured he had waited long enough and decided to approach her. He came out of the shadows and walked across the street to finally talk to her.

OFFICERS ON DUTY

"See, I told you that guy was going to go after her," Officer Laura Morris said to her partner.

They noticed the man in the suit lurking in the shadows across the street almost immediately. He may have been hiding well enough from that hooker on the corner, but not well enough for the two police officers to notice him creeping around.

"Yeah, you were right," said Officer James Dietz. "But do you think she'll take whatever he's offering?"

"Definitely," said Morris. "She had been there for half an hour and only had one other guy come up to her, and she turned him down."

"Which was a good thing too, considering what we found out about him," said Dietz.

"So, as long as this guy doesn't creep her out like the Impala driver, she'll take his offer because she needs to make some money tonight."

Officers Dietz and Morris have been partners for nearly a year now. Dietz is a 40-year-old cop with graying hair. He has been on the force for almost 15 years and has seen it all. Morris was only 28 and had been on the force for just a few years. She had proven herself on the job countless times, but she often followed Dietz's lead because of his seniority, and during that time, Dietz often trusted her judgment.

They were parked just down the street. They weren't hiding their location; they could be seen as clear as day. Usually, their presence there scared off whatever bad element was lurking around the street, so they wondered why the hell that hooker they were keeping an eye on didn't find another corner to work. Usually, those women would scatter when they saw a cop car parking nearby, but this one stayed.

So far, only one person has driven up to her; the douchebag in the old, beat-up Chevy Impala. They were about to get ready to pull them over if they drove off together, but then the car drove off. They could tell the hooker told the driver to fuck off, which was probably a good thing because Morris ran his license plate and the driver had several past arrests for assaults against women.

They were about to leave the area when they noticed a man across the street. He was hiding just outside of an alley, looking at the hooker. After watching her turn down the Impala driver, he finally came out of the shadows and walked across the street to talk to her.

"I think she'll say yes to him," said Morris. "I've got a feeling about it."

"We'll see," said Dietz. "If they walk away together, we'll follow them and catch them in the act if they do anything."

SOLICITATION

Courtney had just taken out her third cigarette and put it between her lips. She was digging through her purse for the lighter she had just used ten minutes ago, but now she had trouble finding it among all the items she kept in there.

As Jack approached her, he took out his own lighter and flicked it on for her. She thanked him and lit her cigarette.

"Thanks," she said as she used his lighter to light her cigarette.

"Not a problem," he said, as he put away the lighter. "I'm Jack."

"Not a bad night," he said, trying to make it look like he was just starting a casual conversation.

"Yeah, the weather is good," she replied before smoking some more.

"Are you working?" he asked.

"Depends on why you're asking."

"I'm just looking for some fun," he replied with a big grin. "And you look like you like to have fun."

Courtney laughed because she thought that line was kind of corny.

"Are you a cop?" she asked, taking another puff of her cigarette.

"Do I look like a cop?"

"You never know," she said. "But if you are, you have to tell me, or else it's entrapment."

"I promise you, I'm no cop."

He decided to spare her the lecture about how he didn't have to admit to being an undercover cop if he was one. That was just an urban myth that never seems to go away thanks to moves and television.

"$100 for a blowjob, $200 to fuck," she told him.

He looked her up and down, checking out the merchandise.

"I'll take the blowjob."

She gave him a big, sexy smile, took another big puff of her cigarette, dropped it on the ground, and stepped on it.

"Follow me," she said.

She walked in the direction of a nearby park, and he followed her.

OFFICERS IN PURSUIT

"See, I knew she would say yes to him," said Morris. "I should've made a bet on it."

"Maybe next time," said Morris. "Ok, let's follow them."

They quietly drove the car, and followed them to the nearby park. They parked the car and followed them on foot the rest of the way. They didn't know where the hooker was taking her customer, but they guessed it was some place she usually turns tricks that's out of sight of the public.

BARGAINING

She took him to a secluded area of the park she found a while back. It was covered by some bushes that gave them some privacy, and a nearby street light was bright enough to give them some light to see each other, but not by much.

"Money first," she said.

Jack pulled out some cash and handed it to her. She counted it out and got upset.

"I told you it was $100 for a blowjob."

"I'll give you $50," he said.

"This isn't a fucking yard sale," she said angrily. "$100, or I walk."

"I'll give you the full $100 if I don't use a condom."

"Oh, so that's what this is about," she said with a small laugh. "I don't fuck or suck without protection."

"Then I'll leave," he told her. "So far, I'm your only customer of the night, and you'll get nothing if I walk. But I'll tell you what, I'll give you $100 for a blowjob with no condom and an extra $50 if you swallow."

"Fine, but give me the rest of the money first."

He handed her an extra $100. She folded it up with the other $50 he gave her and then stuffed the cash down her shirt, between her tits. She then got down on her knees and began to unbuckle his pants.

CAUGHT IN THE ACT

"OK, we've got them now," Dietz said with a smug grin.

"Easiest arrest we ever had," said Morris. "Do you think they'll run?"

"Not with his pants around his ankles, he won't," said Dietz, and they both laughed. "What about that woman?"

"Not in those high heels; she won't," said Morris. "Seriously, what kind of hooker wears those kinds of shoes on the streets?"

"I've seen some wear heels."

"Small heeled shoes, maybe; that would be more practical. But not high heels like those; you wear those shoes to a party, not to turn tricks on the streets."

Just as Courtney pulled down Jack's pants and was about to go for his boxers, Dietz surprised them both as he shined his flashlight in their direction to announce their presence.

"Ok, that's enough for the both of you," said Dietz. "Put your hands in the air where we can see them."

"Oh shit!" Courtney screamed as she stood back up.

"It's not what it looks like," said Jack as he got his pants back on.

Officer Morris laughed. "I love that line."

"No, seriously, it's a misunderstanding," Courtney pleaded.

"We saw everything, including you taking the cash and shoving it down your shirt and then trying to take this guy's dick out of his pants," said Dietz.

"So, you are under arrest for prostitution, and this guy is under arrest for soliciting a prostitute," said Morris.

"No, you can't..." Courtney started crying hard and had trouble saying what she wanted to say.

"Please, officers, this is a mistake," said Jack. "We're married."

"Yeah, I thought you looked like you were married. Such a cliché," said Dietz, shaking his head.

"Seriously, it's bad enough you're fucking around behind your wife's back, but with a hooker? And a trashy one that looks like this? What's wrong with you?" said Morris, with a disgusted look on her face.

"No, I didn't say I'm married; I said we are married," said Jack. "This woman is my wife."

"Sure, she is," said Dietz, laughing. "I have to say, I never heard that excuse before."

"Ok, both of you lie face down with your hands behind your heads," Morris ordered.

"No, it's true. Please check our ID's, and you'll see," Jack begged.

Officer Morris couldn't help noticing some sincerity in Jack's pleading with them.

"We're going to check their ID's anyway; we might as well do it now," she told her partner.

Officer Dietz didn't like the idea of going easy on perps, but he trusted his partner's instincts.

"Ok, hand over any identification you have to my partner very slowly," he ordered the two suspects.

Jack and Courtney slowly took out their driver's licenses and handed them over to Morris. Courtney was still crying and trembling, and she almost dropped her license when she handed it over. Morris looked at both of their ID's and started laughing.

"Oh my God, they really are married," said Morris.

"Seriously?" Dietz asked.

She showed him both their ID's; they had the same last name and home address. Dietz laughed along with his partner. He had seen some funny situations in his 15-year career, but never anything like this.

"So, what is this? Some kind of sex game you two are playing?" Dietz asked.

"We were roleplaying," said Courtney, who had stopped crying by now.

"That explains so much," said Morris.

Looking back at a few details about the whole situation, the officers realized it was too obvious that Courtney wasn't really a hooker. Besides the high heels that Morris noticed, she was dressed too trashy, even by typical street hooker standards. She was basically portraying every hooker stereotype from the movies.

"I can understand you two wanting to spice up the relationship, but do you know how dangerous this could've been?" said Dietz.

"You two were lucky we were nearby; anything bad could've happened to her," said Morris.

"We saw your police car and thought it would be a good idea to have you nearby in case something does go wrong," said Jack.

That suddenly explained to the officers why their presence didn't scare off Courtney. A real hooker would've left when they saw a police car, but they had the idea it would be safer if they were around. It wasn't a bad idea, but now it's getting them into a lot of trouble.

"Not a bad idea, but what did you both think would happen if we saw what looked like a guy picking up a prostitute?" Dietz asked.

"We didn't think much about it," said Courtney.

"Obviously," said Morris.

"Still, any number of things could've happened," said Dietz. "We were almost about to leave the area, leaving her vulnerable. If we weren't around, she could've been mugged or taken away by some rapist. And don't say you'll protect her, because what if the person who attacks her has a gun on them?"

"We ran the plates of the guy in that Impala you told to go away; he had several past arrests for assaults against women," said Morris. "You may have gotten rid of him, but that didn't mean he could've tried something if he was pissed off enough. And something could happen if we didn't get there in time to stop him."

"And you two could've been easy pickings for a criminal if they caught you getting a blowjob because you both would've been in too much of a vulnerable position to do something about it," said Dietz.

Hearing all of this made Courtney realize all the possibilities for what could've happened to her.

"We're sorry," said Courtney. "We didn't think about that stuff. We just wanted to have some fun."

"Well, next time, keep your sex games in the bedroom," said Dietz. "Or at least a hotel room, or somewhere off the streets."

"I don't care whose idea it was, but what kind of man lets his wife do this in public?" Morris asked Jack to make him feel bad about what he had done.

Jack was really upset with himself. He now realized he could've put his wife in serious danger just so they could play some games with each other.

"Should we let them go?" Morris asked.

"Well, there's no prostitution charge here, but there could be a case for public indecency," said Dietz.

Jack and Courtney got very nervous again. They didn't want to be arrested for anything.

"We did stop them before they actually did anything indecent," said Morris, who was starting to feel sorry for them.

"I guess we could let them off with a warning," said Dietz.

Jack and Courtney breathed a big sigh of relief.

"Thank you very much," said Jack.

"We really appreciate this, thank you," said Courtney.

"But remember what we told you about what could happen in these kinds of situations," said Dietz.

"And remember that not every cop will be as lenient as us," said Morris. "Others will arrest you for whatever charge they can come up with."

"Yes, we will remember all of that," said Jack.

"We promise, we'll only keep it in the bedroom from here on out," said Courtney.

Morris handed them back their ID's and they put them away.

"Alright, get moving," Dietz ordered.

They all headed out of the park. The two officers got back into their police car, and they watched Jack and Courtney get into their car, which they apparently had parked not far from the street corner Courtney was standing on, and drive off.

"Have you and your wife ever done anything like that?" Morris asked. "I don't mean in public."

"We've been married twelve years now. We do act out some fantasies from time to time and tried a few other things in the bedroom to spice things up, but never anything like this," said Deitz. "How about you and your husband?"

"Not yet, but a conversation has come up about it," she replied. She has only been married for about six months now; the sex has been amazing between them, but recently her husband started asking about doing other things in the bedroom.

"It doesn't hurt to try, if you want my opinion," said Dietz. "But if you do, don't be stupid about it like those two we almost arrested."

"Thankfully, unlike that guy, my husband actually has enough respect for me not to let anything like this ever happen."

Dietz laughed. "Good for you."

AFTERWARDS

Jack sat back in the driver's seat, enjoying the blowjob his wife was giving him. It was a good stress reliever from the tense situation they were in with those cops.

They were planning to go home, but Courtney insisted they stop by somewhere to fool around. She said all that excitement was now getting her horny. Jack didn't know why she would suddenly feel this way when she was crying her eyes out when the cops caught them in the park, but he wasn't going to say no to her, so he stopped by the home of a friend of his and parked in his driveway. He knew his friend was out of town for a couple of weeks, and he had no outside security cameras, so he thought it would be a good place to fool around in their car. It was also past midnight, and the far end of the driveway was covered by some trees, so they wouldn't be noticed by any nearby neighbors who happened to be up at the time.

The first thing Courtney did when they parked was take her top off and start making out with her husband. She then unbuckled his pants, pulled his stone-hard dick out, and began sucking him off. The blowjob was more intense than it usually is. She even deep-throated him several times, making loud gagging noises for his benefit. He had his hand on the top of her head, trying to control the rhythm of the blowjob, but she didn't need him to control her head as she knew what she was doing.

When she was done, she took his dick out of her mouth and sat back up in her seat. She took off her skirt and thong, then pulled the lever on the side of her passenger seat to move it all the way back, getting herself ready for her husband to be on top of her. Jack didn't want to waste time taking off all of his clothes, so he only took off his pants and boxers before getting on top of his wife and immediately starting fucking her. It had been a long time since they had car sex; it had always been fun for them both. But they've been focusing too much on their roleplaying and other sex games to enjoy the simpler ways they used to enjoy having sex.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she kept repeating. "Fuck me like the whore you know I am!"

"Damn right, you're a fucking whore!" he yelled at her. "You're my whore, say it!"

"I'm your whore!"

"Again!"

"I'M YOUR WHORE!"

Her pussy had never felt so warm and moist before. His dick was slipping in and out of her with great ease. She began yelling more obscenities; things he had never heard her say before. He fucked her harder and faster, using every bit of strength he had to give her pleasure. The car was rocking so hard that he was sure it was causing damage to the suspensions.

Soon she began to convulse as an orgasm flushed through her body like a tidal wave. She screamed so loudly that Jack was afraid a neighbor would hear them and call the cops, and the last thing he needed was to have to explain their sex life to more cops.

It wasn't long before he finished himself and shot his cum right into his wife's pussy. He slowly fucked her for another minute before he finally pulled out of her, sat back in the driver's seat, and put his pants and boxers back on.

Courtney put her seat back up but didn't put her streetwalker clothes back on. Instead, she reached into the back seat and pulled out a duffle bag that contained the original clothes she had worn when she left the house. She changed into her hooker garb in the backseat on their way to find a place to play their game; now she had to put on her original clothes before she went back home. She put on a standard white bra and panties, and an elegant black dress that was cut off below her knees and only showed a small amount of cleavage on top. She looked like a completely different person now that she looked like a typical suburban housewife again.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers
12