Caught In The Act

Story Info
Danielle discovers that getting caught can be fun.
7.4k words
4.62
21.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CAUGHT IN THE ACT

©2024Smuttyandfun All Rights Reserved.

This one is for the 2024 On The Job Story Challenge, and I hope you enjoy it!

I was feeling so frustrated, now that my date had cancelled. Not that I was super into him or anything, but it would have been nice to have a night out. And it would have been even nicer to finally get laid. Though I would never have gotten busy with Joe, since we were just friends.

Still, a girl can only go so long before she starts climbing the walls. And considering it felt like forever since I'd been with anyone, I was starting to feel not only deprived, but more than a little desperate.

When the elevator doors opened in the lobby, as I walked past our big, burly security guard, Andy, I waved and said, "Goodnight, Andy," before I walked out into the parking lot.

I had just made my way to my car at the far end of the lot, and I rolled my eyes when I looked down at what I was carrying, and realized I was only holding my brief case, and I'd left my purse upstairs. So, with no key, I couldn't even unlock it, much less drive home.

When I came back in, walked back over to the elevator and pushed the up button to head back up to my office, Andy, looked over at me, smirking. "Forget something, miss?"

"Yes," I said, laughing with a little shrug. "I forgot my purse. Too much on my mind, I guess."

As I made my way up, I was wondering if everyone had left for the weekend, when I stepped out onto our floor and noticed a light was on in my boss, Gage's office. Which was odd, because I was sure he mentioned that he had a date tonight, and wasn't planning on staying late.

I was kind of glad for him, too. Since he lost his wife just over three years ago, I don't think he'd been seeing anyone.

Which was a shame, because he still had it going on. For a guy who'd just turned fifty, I thought he was a total fox, and in such terrific shape, he looked way better than a lot of the younger guys who worked for him. I'd bet every woman in the office would love to have a shot at him, too. I know I'd lost myself in his gorgeous sky-blue eyes more than once, wondering what it would feel like if we ever got naked together.

When I noticed a thin beam of light spilling into the hallway and saw that his door was open just a crack, I stopped before I stepped past, so I could sneak a peek inside without him noticing.

Holy moly! When I looked in, I couldn't believe my eyes. Gage was sitting at his desk completely naked, with his cock flying through his fist! When I tipped my head, I could just make out what he watching on his monitor, and I could understand why he was aroused. A pretty red-head had her legs spread, with a big, muscular guy's bald head buried between them. She was moaning so loudly as he feasted on her pussy, I was already starting to get damp, kind of wishing it was me.

As I stared mesmerised, watching Gage getting himself off, I kept telling myself to keep walking, knowing it would be pretty embarrassing if he caught me ogling him with his cock in hand.

Ooh, but just watching him jack that big, thick monster in his fist, my nipples were getting so hard they were throbbing, and my poor pussy was nearly soaked. I was almost tempted, to call out, "Turn off the freaking porn, you've got a real live woman right here, who has been dying to get with you."

But I nearly jumped out of my skin when I noticed him slowly turn his head, and look right at the door. Afraid to move a muscle, I stood stock still, holding my breath, praying he wasn't going to walk out and find me spying on him.

Thankfully, once he decided that it was probably safe to finish himself off, since I hadn't moved, or even breathed, he turned his attention back to his lap top. While I quickly tiptoed past his doorway and scurried into my office, two doors down.

First thing I did was sit down behind my desk to catch my breath. After nearly getting caught, and having the pleasure of finally seeing in him in all his naked his glory, especially fully erect, I was so turned on I could barely remember why I'd even come back upstairs.

When it finally dawned on me that I'd left my purse behind. I had to turn on the light to find it, till I remembered tucking it in one of the filing cabinets against the wall, when I'd had to rush to a meeting, which was probably why I'd forgotten it.

I also noticed that I forgot to turn off my computer when I left. So, I sat back down, took a quick look at the weather forecast for the weekend, and got a glimpse of the news.

My finger was hovering over my mouse, ready to turn it off, when I did something that I'd never done before at work. Taking a quick look at the open doorway, to make sure no one would catch me, I clicked on some porn - featuring nothing but hot foxy daddy's, doing all kinds of naughty things to some very happy looking women.

Just watching them work their magic was getting me so hot, without even thinking, I pulled off my jacket and tossed it aside. As I watched one really buff silver-haired daddy, giving a cute little red-head the ride of her life, nearly pounding her into his desk, I was getting so aroused, I began unbuttoning my blouse to get at my tingling nipples.

Luckily, I was wearing a strapless, black lace shelf bra. So, all I had to do was tug it down a bit to free my swollen nipples, and let my girls spill out over the top of my bra.

Starting to feel a little breathless, I hiked up my skirt, so I could spread my legs, to satisfy the burning need that was raging between my legs.

Frustrated, I got up and tugged off my skirt and tossed it aside, hoping I could get myself off before I left to head home.

I had to dig my teeth into my bottom lip to keep myself from crying out as I fingered my sodden pussy, while desperately tugging a nipple. I was getting so close I could almost taste it.

Suddenly, I jumped when I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked over, shocked to see Gage standing naked in the doorway, his eyes as big as moon as he stared at me, with just a bright red file folder over his package.

"Oh, my god, Gage, you nearly scared the life out of me," I said, with my voice shaking.

"I thought you said you had a date tonight, Danielle."

I nodded, letting my eyes slide over him. "I did, but he cancelled. And I thought you said you had a date tonight, too."

He shrugged. "It never happened."

I couldn't tear my off him, as he strode in and took the seat across from my desk. He just looked so much hotter than I ever dreamed, now that he had his clothes off. Nothing but lean toned muscle with a nice smattering of chest hair that trailed down over his six pack, into a thin line disappearing behind the folder.

"Go ahead, and finish what you were doing," he said, with an edge in his voice I'd never heard before; so dark and sexy it had me squeezing my thighs together, feeling so needy.

I looked down at myself with my tits spilling out over the top of my bra, and I could feel my cheeks burning, wondering what he had to be thinking of me, nearly naked in my office, watching people getting off on my computer.

"I um... just came back up to get my purse," I said, nodding at my black bag sitting on my desk, trying to explain. Though I couldn't really think of a logical reason for why I was nearly naked and getting off on watching porn.

"Touch your nipples like you were doing before," he said in that deep gravelly voice, sending shivers down my spine. And sit back so I can see you fingering that pretty little pussy."

I was so turned on, I didn't question what he said, and did as I was told.

But first I stood, with my eyes on his, and tugged down my thong, stepped out of it, and tossed it aside, leaving on my 'come fuck me heels.' Until I was basically standing in front of him naked, in just my heels, with my tits spilling out of my bra, and my nipples, not surprisingly, fully erect.

Watching him toss aside the file folder and wrap his hand around his big, thick, glistening cock, he had me feeling so desperate, I was tempted to get up on my desk, spread my legs open and basically beg him to have his way with me.

"You know, Danielle, I've always you thought you looked very enticing with your long, fiery red hair, big blue eyes, luscious lips and those perfect breasts, dusted with freckles. But I had no idea that we share an interest in pleasures of the flesh."

I could feel my mouth drop open when he said that. Just the thought us of alone in my office, without any clothes, was such a turn-on. But the idea of us sharing, 'pleasures of the flesh,' was really getting me hot.

Sliding my fingers back between my legs, I smiled at the erotic sound of my clacking pussy, with how fast I was working it, desperate to get off, I was nearly drenched. While my nipples ached to be licked and sucked into his sexy mouth.

Smirking, I let my gaze slide over him. "I've often wondered what you'd look like out of your clothes, Gage. And I've got to say, my imagination did not do you justice because I think you're sexier than sin, now that I'm looking at you naked."

His blue eyes lit up with a devilish smile, as he squeezed his thick girth in his fist. Making me wish I could have even a tiny little taste, so I could lick off the pre-cum that he was sliding over his big mushroom-shaped crown, practically begging me to lash it with my tongue.

"Danielle, have you ever wondered what it would feel like if the two us ever got together?"

I chuckled, because it was such a silly question. "Only every day that I've worked here. I dream about you I'm in bed at night, Gage, especially when I getting myself off. So, working with you, has got you haunting my dreams."

He smiled nodding at my fingers banging away in my pussy. "You sound like you've got yourself nice and wet. So, I'm thinking I should take a seat in that big leather chair of yours, so you can ease yourself down on me, and find out for yourself exactly what it would feel like to have me pushing up inside you."

I felt like I living out at fantasy, as I stepped away from my chair without saying a word. I was too aroused to even speak, now that I knew I was finally going to enjoy a little raunchy fun with my uber sexy boss.

My breath almost stalled in my chest as I watched Gage sit his nice tight ass down in my chair, his glistening erection standing straight up in the air, like a beacon, taunting me to throw caution to the wind and just enjoy him.

When I took a step closer, with his gorgeous blue eyes locked on mine, he reached out and took hold of me by the waist, and helped me get onto my knees, till I was straddling his muscular thighs. Which of course, had me spread open wide, with his pulsating erection poised right at my opening.

"I've also dreamed about this," he whispered, sending a delicious little shiver racing through me as he lashed out his tongue, and one after the other, licked around both of my nipples, nearly making me forget how to breathe, sure that I'd never been felt more aroused, or ready to be taken in my life.

Smiling coyly into my eyes, he slowly began to ease my body down, till I could feel his fat cock-head prodding at my entrance.

But then he stopped, and looked me in the eye. "If you don't want this, Danielle, say so now. And I'll go back to my office, and we'll go on as before, like none of this ever happened."

I blinked, wondering if I'd heard him right. "You've got to be kidding. You've got me so aroused, all I can think of is how good it's going to feel once you fill me up with that big, gorgeous cock. You honestly think I would say no at this point, and tell you that I don't want this to happen?"

I could see the smile in his eyes, as he said, "Then you'll probably want to know that I'm clean and I intend to come inside you, because I don't want anything between us when we climax."

"Well, I'm healthy and I'm safe and I want that, too. I want to feel every single seed you spurt inside me when you come, Gage."

He smiled. "Good. I'm glad we're in agreement. Then I should also tell you that I take forever to climax, because I've always loved the feeling of being buried inside a woman, and I just hope you're ready for a nice long ride."

I waggled my eyebrows, grinning. "I love taking things nice and slow, until of course we can't anymore."

"Okay, then be prepared, because once we start, I don't plan on stopping until you've got me dripping on this chair."

Leaning in, touching my lips to his, I whispered, "Please, Gage, just fuck me."

He chuckled. "At this point, I think it's inevitable."

I dug in, holding on tight to his shoulders, as he thrust up and slowly began to broach my opening, stretching me open wide, to accommodate every long, luscious inch of his incredible girth.

"Ooh, the sting just feels so good, as you're thrusting your way inside me." I gasped as he thrust up as I pushed down, as we slowly began to mate.

He gritted his teeth and groaned. "You feel so tight, I don't think I'm going to last as long as I thought, because I'm already feeling pretty close from the way your hungry little pussy is sucking me in."

With his eyes on mine, he clutched my ass in his big, strong hands and used the weight of my slender body to get us both off. He eased me down, then lifted me almost all the way off him, before he thrust up, and filled me even tighter. It had to be the most sensual way I'd ever enjoyed a man. And I gotta say, with how snuggly he had me filled, I loved the feeling of being basically locked together.

"Ooh, I can feel it mounting, the way you're hitting me inside, I'm gonna come really hard," I warned him as I felt a delicious tingling sensation firing off inside my pussy, filtering through my veins.

Watching me shiver, as delicious little aftershocks skittered through me, Gage smiled, looking pleased, as he kept lifting me up and dropping me down as he thrust up, basically using me to getting off. I'd never experienced anything so erotic, as him going back and forth suckling on each of my nipples in turn, while I bounced up and down on his steely cock, with every cell in my body tingling, like I was electrified.

"Oh, I'm getting really close now," he ground out, gritting his teeth as he picked up his pace, and really started pounding my ass on his thighs.

I was shivering so hard; I couldn't believe it when he suddenly pulled out, lifted me off him, and set me on my feet in front of the chair. I don't think I'd ever felt as let down. He had me so close to the edge, I just couldn't stop shaking.

His chest slightly heaving, he nodded at my desk. "I want you on all fours with your legs spread, so I can watch as I get up nice and deep inside you when I come."

I scurried onto my desk in a heartbeat, got down on all fours and spread my legs open as wide as they could go. When I looked over my shoulder, Gage was wearing the most satisfied smile as he eyed my hungry little pussy, as he prepared to fuck me till he came.

My breath was coming in short little gasps as he took hold of himself, and pushed down on my backside, till I could feel him begin to penetrate me, as he carefully eased his way inside me.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, with those long sexy legs parted, waiting for me to fill you up, nice and deep."

"Please," I whispered, before he shocked me when he suddenly thrust up hard, and went so deep, he took my breath away with how quickly he'd filled me. Though all I could think of was how incredible it felt to have him completely consuming me.

"Damn you feel good, Danielle," he murmured as he bent his knees, pulled back and started thrusting.

It felt like he was not only rocking my body on my desk as he got into a rhythm, but he was rocking my entire world. And I just loved it; I loved the sting, I loved the fullness, and I loved knowing that it was him, buried deep inside me. Even more, I loved that when he came, since we were skin to skin, I was going to feel every single pulse as he pumped into my body.

Jaw clenched, his hands locked on my hips, he ground out, "Oh god, I'm coming so fucking hard, I can't hold back!"

I was right there with him, shivering right down to my toes, elatedly smiling, as I felt him starting to pulsate, as he thrust up inside me and let go, though he kept on pumping till I knew he was spent.

Though, once he was done, he didn't pull out. He wrapped me in his arms and hugged me tight, while he was still buried inside me. Trailing soft little kisses up my spine, he made my heart clench when he whispered against my ear, "God, I love this with you, Danielle."

While we struggled to catch our breath, Gage helped me turn around, slipped my legs around his waist, tipped my chin up and smiled into my eyes. "And now I want to taste of these sexy lips that I been dying to explore since the day you first started working here, three years ago. Because I think the only way to seal what we've just shared, is with a kiss."

Gently, he touched his lips to mine, and teased me with his tongue, sliding it across my lips. He had me feeling so eager to deepen the kiss, I wanted to tug down his head, slip my tongue between his lips, and suck on his tongue, to show him what I was feeling.

I'd known for a while that I was crazy about him. And I didn't care that he was old enough to be my father. I'd always wanted this with him. Now that I was looking into his eyes, thrilled with the feeling of his cum running down between my legs after he'd taken me on my desk, I think I was even more in love with him.

I looked around, confused, when he handed me my purse and walked us toward door, with me still wrapped around him. "Where are we going?"

He chuckled. "We're going to my office. I've got a fold-out couch, a fridge and a bathroom in there." He pulled back, so he could look at my face, when he asked, "Why? You didn't think we were done yet, did you?"

When I grinned and said, "I hope not," he looked pretty happy.

Touching his lips to mine, he murmured, "If you can, I'd love to spend the weekend here with you. We can order something for dinner, and I've got a big screen TV, if you want to watch something."

I smirked, gazing into his sexy blue eyes. "All I want to watch is your eyes as you hover over me on that couch when you fill me up nice and tight again."

It was pretty funny, the way he almost stumbled, when he heard that.

He nodded. "I think we'd better have some dinner, before we open up the couch and uh... get back to enjoying each other."

I didn't realize how hungry I was till we were sitting at his desk enjoying the delicious little spread he'd ordered for us. Chicken and shrimp, salad, and stir-fried rice and even some spicy samosas.

Gage eyed me as he refilled my wine glass. "So, your date fell through tonight?"

I shrugged. "I'm not even sure why I agreed to go out with him, because we're really just friends." I smiled into his eyes and waggled my eyebrows. "But now I'm really glad he cancelled."

He smirked. "So am I."

It felt so decadent to be eating dinner in our birthday suits. I'd pictured him naked often enough, that it was pretty thrilling to see him wearing nothing but a smile.

When he opened a bakery box with two slices of strawberry cheesecake, decorated with chocolate strawberries, my eyes lit up as I looked at him. "Oh, I love strawberries."

He past me a slice, smiled and said, "I know."

Gage was grinning as he watched me savor my first taste of the creamy, strawberry confection. I was surprised that he'd been paying more attention to me than I'd thought. We often had lunch together during meetings. Though I never realized that he was picking up on what I liked to eat, until now, when it occurred to me that we'd had a lot of my favorites during dinner, and now we were having strawberries for dessert.

12