Caught In The Act

Story Info
Husband catches his wife cheating.
2.9k words
4.23
79.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was on his way home from work when he got a strange feeling as if something big was about to happen. He got those feelings from time to time and, once in a while, they turned out to be prophetic. This would be one of those times.

Turning the corner at the end of his block, he saw a strange car in his driveway.

Wondering if the car might be what his odd feeling was about, he thought: I wonder who that could be? The car looks familiar, but I can't remember whose it is.

Stealthily, entering the house through the back door, he heard muffled voices coming from the other end of the house. Creeping down the hallway, he tried to make out what the voices were saying. They were unintelligible. Reaching the bedroom doorway, he found the door open. As he looked inside, he saw two gorgeous women on the bed. There were some scented candles burning on the night stands and soft music playing on the stereo.

As he surveyed the scene, he understood why the voices he'd heard were unintelligible. They each had their face buried in the other's cunt. What made the scene even more bizarre was, one of the women was his wife, Dana. As usual, she looked beautiful in her nakedness. She lay on her side, with her face pillowed on the inside of the other woman's thigh, frantically licking and sucking on a lovely pussy with short red hair framing it. Her partner was in the same position on his wife's thigh devouring her, dark brown framed, cunt.

Wow! he thought. This is amazing. I've thought about seeing something like this for years. I've got to get in on this. Hey, I know that redhead, that's Tanya. She's always looked good to me, but never better than right now. This is my lucky day.

Dana's friend Tanya had come to visit from the coast. He'd known she was coming, but had forgotten. Watching the scene in progress, he became instantly hard. They didn't even notice him walking into the room. They were so far gone on their way to an orgasm, nothing mattered save their own need.

"What the hell is going on here?" he shouted.

It was as if he'd shocked them both with a cattle prod. They jumped and sat up in the bed, wide eyed and frightened. Tanya tried to cover her tits and cunt, but discovered it wasn't possible, with only two hands. Her tits were magnificent white mounds that jiggled as she shook with fright. Her red hair hung in waves around her face. Her body was every bit as fantastic as he'd imagined it.

"Oh, my God. Hank, what are you doing home so early?" Dana whined. "I'm so sorry. We just got carried away."

"Get up, you little slut," he ordered.

Jumping off the bed, she stood as if at attention. Knowing she was in more trouble than she'd ever been in her life, she didn't want to make it worse.

"I'd better go," Tanya said weakly.

"You aren't going anywhere 'til I tell you to," he said.

"I have to go. I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me," she begged.

"Oh, it's all right for you to lick my wife's cunt, but I'm not supposed to be offended?"

"No... it's not all right, but I don't know what to do."

"What would your husband think if he knew what you were up to?"

"Oh, God. Please don't tell him about this. He's so good and straight. He'd never understand. Please don't."

"You stay right where you are until I tell you otherwise, understand."

"Yes."

"Don't you mean, yes Sir?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied.

"Now, you little slut," he said glaring at Dana. "What have you got to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry, Sir. I don't know what happened. I've never done this before, but it just happened. Please forgive me."

"Things like this don't just happen," he said sarcastically.

"No, Sir. I know; I've been very bad. I won't do it again."

"How will we make sure of that?"

"I must be punished?"

"That's right. Go and get the paddle."

She went to the dresser, returning with his favorite ping pong paddle. She held it in her open hands and presented it to him.

He sat down on the settee and said, "Get in position."

She lay down on his knees with her hands on the floor on his left and her legs outstretched to his right. She spread them wide and only her toes touched the floor. Her ass was in perfect position for the spanking she knew was her fate.

"Tanya, get over here so you can see better," he ordered.

Leaping from the bed, she came around to his right, and stood where she had an unobstructed view of Dana's ass.

"Dana, you will get fifteen swats for this offense. You will count each one aloud. Don't lose count or we begin again."

"Oh, Sir. That's more than I've ever gotten before. Please, not so many."

"You've earned more this time than you ever have before. Don't forget to count," he said, delivering the first blow right in the center of her ass across both cheeks.

The noise of the paddle striking her soft yielding flesh was reminiscent of a thunderclap. She screamed, "Oh... one."

The next five were in quick succession and he looked at Tanya as he delivered the sixth. Her gaze was fixed on Dana's ass, which had become fiery red.

"What do you think of this, Tanya?" he asked.

"You're hurting her."

"Of course I am. Spankings are supposed to hurt. That's how bad girls learn to be good girls. Keep watching, maybe you'll learn a few things yourself," he said, trying not to smile.

Slowing down the pace of the spanking, he calculated the location where each blow should land. The beautiful ass across his lap was becoming more beautiful by the second. He struck the underside of each cheek a couple of times to make certain that the red color encompassed both lovely globes evenly. They were now at number twelve and Dana had done a good job of maintaining her count. She was whimpering now and hoping to end it soon.

"Are you going to eat pussy again without permission?" he asked as he delivered the thirteenth blow at the junction of her ass cheeks and thighs. The edge of the paddle caught a little pussy this time.

"No, Sir. Thirteen, Sir," she shouted as her body went rigid from the unfamiliar pain in her cunt.

The next two were delivered to the center of each crimson cheek and Dana completed her count. Her body was still rigid and quivering. He looked over at Tanya and she was transfixed. Her hand had found her cunt and she was pinching her clit with her thumb and index finger as she watched the torrent of lubrication running from Dana's slit. Dana always reacted to her spankings with rivers of lubricant that wet the carpet at his feet. He could tell Tanya was amazed and bewildered.

"Tanya, get your hands off your cunt. You don't deserve to come. I'll tell you when you are allowed to come."

Her hand flew away from her cunt and she looked at him with terror in her eyes.

"Tanya, come over here, now," he commanded.

She went to him with obvious apprehension, not knowing what he had in mind.

"You like this pussy so much, I think you should feel it when it's really excited. Put your hand on it. Feel the slippery juices running out of it. It didn't respond to your mouth this way did it?"

"No, Sir," she said as she rubbed her hand all over Dana's blood engorged cunt.

Her hand came away coated in Dana's essence. The smell of excited pussy filled the room. Dana was squirming on his lap and begging to come.

"Please, Sir. You punished me well and made me a good girl. Please make me come now."

"It's not time yet. We have some more things to take care of before you can be allowed your release. Get off my lap."

Standing up, she rubbed her sore bottom with both hands. She knew better than to touch her nasty little pussy. She didn't want more of the same: not just yet anyway.

"Tanya, it's your turn. Get over my knees."

"No way. You're not doing that to me, I'm getting out of here," she said starting for the door.

"OK, when you get home, I'm sure your husband will have some questions for you."

She stopped cold. It was as if he'd kicked her in the gut. She knew that her husband wouldn't understand and would, no doubt, throw her out. She meekly turned and lay down on his lap in the same position Dana had so recently occupied.

"What do you need, Tanya?" he asked. She needed to ask for it. Then it was her choice.

"I... need to be a good girl again," she replied meekly.

"How can we make that so?"

"Spank me."

"Is that what you really want?"

"Yes, Sir. Please spank me."

"Since this is your first time, we'll only make it five swats."

"Thank you, Sir."

He slammed the paddle down right across her crack, rocking her forward so forcefully, she almost fell off his lap.

"Jesus Christ, that hurts," she cried.

"Jesus can't help you here. You're forgetting to count. We'll start again."

He struck the same place. This time she cried out, "One."

He took his time since there would only be five swats. In between each one, he rubbed the paddle over the area he had just struck. Abrading her ass with the rough texture of the paddle's surface would help redden it.

"Yes, spank her hard. Make her be a good girl," Dana said, obviously excited by her friends spanking.

"Are you going to come to my house and lick my wife's naughty little cunt without my permission again?" he asked Tanya as he delivered the fifth official, but actually the sixth, swat.

"No, Sir. Five," she said, obviously relieved that it was over.

She started to get off his lap and he swatted her again.

"Don't move until you are told to."

"Yes, Sir."

"Now, Dana, get on your knees between Tanya's legs."

Dana assumed her assigned position as he reached down to feel Tanya's cunt. It was very wet although not as wet as Dana's when she is spanked. Tanya may not have enjoyed it to the degree Dana did, but she was excited at being spanked. He put two fingers in Tanya's cunt and twirled them around inside. She moved her ass back to greet his fingers. He fucked her with his fingers. Her lovely tits were hanging on his left, against his leg, and he stroked the side of her left tit with his left hand. She moaned as he pinched her nipple. Looking at Dana, he could see that her excitement hadn't abated at all. If anything she was becoming more excited than ever. Licking her lips, she gazed intently at Tanya's little red slit and the wetness that oozed around his fingers.

He took his fingers from Tanya's pussy and held them to Dana's mouth. Her mouth opened and her tongue came out involuntarily. He pushed his fingers into Dana's mouth and she sucked them clean, moaning all the while. Now, Tanya moved her clit against his leg, trying to come.

Putting his hand on the back of Dana's head, he drew her head slowly toward Tanya's ass.

"Is this what you wanted? Do you want to lick this nasty little red cunt?" he said as he pushed her mouth to within a millimeter of contact with Tanya's dripping slit.

"Yes, Sir, but only if it pleases you."

"Yes, you may lick it now. Make it come for me."

Needing no more encouragement, she licked all the way from Tanya's clit to the sensitive little area between her rectum and cunt. Then she buried her face in that gorgeous hole and licked for all she was worth. Her face was glistening with Tanya's juices when she came up for air. Breathing was difficult in this position. In order to lick Tanya's clit, Dana had to put her nose inside Tanya's slit. Handling it like a pro, she held her breath as long as possible before breaking contact to breath.

Tanya was losing it now. She quivered, coming dangerously close to orgasm.

"Don't you come until I tell you to," he said.

"Please, let me come. I can't hold off much longer," she begged.

She groaned and pushed her cunt back against Dana's face and said, "Lick it. Lick my clit, you little slut. Yes, you're going to make me come. Please, Sir. Let me come."

"Now, you may come," he said. "Dana, make her come."

Dana redoubled her efforts and Tanya went into convulsions. Her body went rigid on his lap and then she shook uncontrollably as she uttered a string of gibberish. Her thighs clamped down on Dana's head to hold her tongue on her clit. Dana kept licking all through it.

As Tanya regained some of her composure, she was able to speak.

"Oh, my God. Sir, I have never had such an orgasm in my life. Thank you and thank you too, Dana."

"I'm sure you two sluts are aware of how this will proceed henceforth, but just in case you don't understand, I'll spell it out for you. I have no problem with your enjoyment of each other, but it will only be allowed when and where I say. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir," they replied in unison.

"All right then, Tanya, lie on the bed. Dana, get on all fours with your face over her cunt and your cunt over her face."

They both grinned, as they took their positions, anticipating their original desires were about to be realized. They would, with a few modifications.

As they watched him anxiously, he removed his clothing and freed his raging erection. Getting on the bed behind Dana, he allowed his balls to rest on Tanya's lips. Neither girl moved a muscle. He backed up a little and told Tanya to open her mouth so he could fuck it. She tilted her head back and opened her throat to him. He slowly pushed his cock down her throat. She took it all with little, puppy-like, whimpers. He stroked in and out of her throat, then pulled out and inserted himself into Dana's cunt. Her juices were dripping out of her hole and onto Tanya's face below. His cock slipped in easily and he began to fuck her slowly. She rocked back and forth in time with his thrusts.

"Tanya, lick my balls," he demanded.

Tanya stretched her neck up and extended her tongue so she was licking his nuts as they passed over her face with each stroke into Dana's pussy.

"Dana, lick Tanya's cunt."

Tanya moaned as Dana complied.

"Tanya, alternate between licking my balls and Dana's clit."

He could tell she was doing a good job of licking Dana, as Dana cried out.

"Oh, Sir. Fuck me harder and make Tanya keep licking me. I want to come. I need to come. Please," Dana pleaded.

Granting her request, he told Tanya to continue as she was, and rammed his cock into Dana as hard and fast as he could. She tightened up her entire body as the tension built. She pushed back at his cock on every stroke with ever increasing intensity. It was difficult for Tanya to keep licking them, but she made a valiant, and mostly successful, effort.

Dana was shouting through gritted teeth, that she was going to come. She begged him to allow it.

He kept ramming her cunt with all the force he could muster.

"Come for me little slut. You've earned it, now," he told her.

"Yes. Thank you," she hissed, as her spasms overwhelmed her.

She shook, screamed and suddenly went rigid when her orgasm took her to her special place. He knew that it would be several minutes before she was back with them again. Pulling his cock out of her cunt, he slipped it into her ass. In the throes of her orgasm, her sphincter had relaxed and he was in to the hilt on the first try. She gasped and began rocking toward him again. He fucked her ass as hard as he could.

Feeling the ever tightening grip of his own orgasm building in his gut, he fucked her ass and slapped it on every stroke. Somehow, being fucked in the ass, and spanked again, triggered another orgasm in Dana. Her ass tightened up and squeezed his cock like a fist. Grabbing two handfuls of her hair, he shoved his cock into her ass up to his balls and his spasms began. His cock twitched inside her dark tunnel and the flood was unleashed. Shooting spurt after spurt of hot semen, he pushed Dana forward where she fell onto Tanya's legs. Emptying his cock on Tanya's face and tits, he saw her smile as she licked up all that landed in range of her tongue.

After he got his breathing regulated again, they lay in bed together with one on either side of him while he laid down the law. From now on, he had two sluts to use for his pleasure. Tanya would go along now, if only to keep her husband from discovering her slutty behavior. He anticipated many happy hours of fun with these two playthings at his disposal.

* * * * *

As always, I'm interested in any feedback the reader may have regarding my stories. Drop me a line and don't forget to vote.

Talewriterok