Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,150 Followers

Keeping the lights off, Bob grabbed the remote from the nightstand and turned on the TV. Before everyone had retired for the night, he had made sure the volume was all the way down, so there was no sound to alert anyone when he turned it on. The screen glowed, and Bob pushed the buttons to start the DVD.

As it started, he realized that this was not actually the best opportunity after all. He knew that he'd have to keep the remote in his hand in case he heard something outside. Even with the volume off, someone passing by might see the light coming from under his closed door, and investigate. And both Marie and Melanie were restless sleepers. Therefore, Bob had no choice but to keep his ears tuned and his finger on the TV power button.

The wrench in the plan was his cast, which was, needless to say, not the most effective companion for jerking off. The material wrapped around his thumb, restricting his fingers from making a fist, and covering a portion of his palm. Therefore, he could only watch the video safely, with both hands occupied, or take a great risk by gripping his already aching hard-on with his remote hand.

Fearful of the consequences of being caught above all else, Bob opted to just torture himself and watch without touching himself.

He refused to acknowledge the fact that, if he wasn't going to relieve himself, he had no valid reason for watching the video at all.

Yet his eyes were glued to the screen.

No skipping this time. Bob was watching the whole thing, start to finish. He saw his daughter, Melanie, do a sexy strip tease, then Marie entered the frame and followed suit while Melanie playfully tickled and fondled her. He saw Marie tongue her sister's asshole. He saw Melanie return the favor to Marie's clit. He saw them toying with the strap-on, first watching Melanie suck it and get fucked by it again, then watched Marie get the same treatment. He counted three orgasms for each girl in the video so far, and it wasn't over.

Periodically throughout the video, one of the girls would take control of the camera and zoom in on the other's various body parts, treating Bob to close-up views of his daughters' asses, pussies, and breasts.

His erection, meanwhile, was straining to the point of agony, and he had drizzled pre-cum down to his testicles.

On screen, the girls did a little sixty-nine action, then Marie began putting on the strap-on again. Bob moaned, in spite of himself.

That's when he noticed his door was ajar.

Holy shit! How long had it been open? He tried to think back to the last time he had looked at it. Probably at least fifteen minutes. He was so engrossed, he forgot all about it, and now it had drifted open. Only it couldn't have just opened by itself. He had made sure the door was fully shut. Unless someone had turned the handle, that door would not open.

Which meant someone had turned the handle...and there she was, hiding in the darkness of the gap between the door and jam. It was Melanie. When she saw her father staring at her fearfully, she pushed the door further open and lightly padded into the room. He didn't move, and she closed the door quietly behind her.

Bob was too afraid to even breathe. Though he almost immediately had hit the TV power button, bathing the room in darkness and hiding his exposed erection, he knew he was caught. He knew she'd seen. His mind was searching furiously for any explanation, no matter how ridiculous, that might get him out of this. Even if she didn't believe him, at this point, for her to just pretend to buy it and leave was better than nothing. But Bob couldn't even spit out a word.

It was so dark, and his eyes had become so adjusted to the bright light of the TV, that he could see literally nothing but blackness. He felt like some stupid animal being stalked in a forest. Just stay frozen and she won't see you. She'll go away and everything will be all right. It was pathetic.

Then there was a sound, followed by movement on the bed. She was getting on the bed. And then Bob could hear her soft, calm breaths not two feet away, and closing. When she finally touched him, on his left hand, Bob's body jerked so hard he shook the bed. Her fingers explored his left hand...no, they explored the remote he was holding with it, and when she found the power button, Melanie pushed it.

"It's okay," she said softly as the TV glowed back to life. "Watch it. Let's watch it together."

As the room brightened back up to the point where Bob could actually see, he found that his daughter had sat right next to him on the bed, facing him. He stared right into her eyes, and she stared right back. Though he didn't dare look back at the TV, he found it terribly embarrassing that, right behind her head, the erotic video of this young woman and her sister was still playing.

"Melanie," he said, because he could think of nothing else. "I...I..."

Melanie gave Bob a warm smile. She touched his cast. "You haven't touched yourself, have you?"

Bob hoped she wouldn't wait for him to actually answer.

"I know guys need to jerk it now and then," she continued, still whispering and still smiling beautifully. "But how are you ever going to get off with one hand out of commission?" She leaned slowly toward him.

"Melanie, look," Bob said, terrified, dropping the remote and touching her shoulder with his left hand. "You have to get out of here—"

Melanie picked up the remote and forced it back into his left hand. "No, keep doing what you were doing," she said. "And keep your finger on the power button just in case we hear somebody else."

Bob looked at her, puzzled. "What do you mean?"

Instead of an explanation, he got a kiss. It was quick and warm and soft, and Melanie even slipped the tip of her tongue between his lips. Speechless once again, he tried to find words to communicate to her how wrong this was, and how confused and sorry he was. But before he could make a sound, Bob felt his 25 year-old daughters' little hand wrap around the base of his slick penis. It had become quite flaccid since her entrance, but within seconds it was growing hard again.

"Melanie, baby, no," he said, afraid that she would find out he was enjoying this. Afraid he would enjoy it too much to have the strength to stop her if she continued.

But instead of releasing him, Melanie began pumping his shaft with her hand, slowly at first, but then working up her pace. He couldn't look at her in the eye anymore, but it frightened him how easy it was to direct his eyes to his crotch, watching her jerk him off. After a few seconds he tried looking away even from that, but his eyes then went to Melanie's body. She was so tiny and delicate, yet so in control. Her hair was much shorter than it was in the video, and she wore a pink negligee instead of her birthday suit, but everything else was the same. She was drop dead gorgeous.

Even her fat nipples, consistently hard during the video, were poking from beneath the fabric of her gown.

"Daddy," she said, and he reacted with fear. She never called him that. It hadn't been 'daddy' for almost two decades. "Go on and watch." It wasn't an order, but a polite suggestion, as if she were making this easier or something.

But Bob wasn't in the position to argue. His courage was on empty, and so he simply did as he was told. Not that it mattered. He wouldn't be able to focus on the screen enough to register what was going on anyway. He'd simply be petrified, just as he was now—

"See that dildo," Melanie asked, now also watching the TV. "Marie is going to fuck me in the ass with it. This is one of the first times I tried anal sex. I love it, but I don't get it a lot, because my ass is just for her."

Bob couldn't believe what he was hearing, or feeling, as his dick was now fully erect, and it had gotten so big that Melanie's little fingers could barely wrap around it. His head was spinning, but now it was more from pleasure than from the chaos of the moment.

And, oddly enough, Melanie's commentary did help him to concentrate on the video, which only heightened Bob's excitement. He watched as the video Melanie laid her face on the bed, stuck her butt in the air, and Marie came up slowly behind her with the dildo strapped in position.

Next to him, the real Melanie stroked Bob faster and faster, making some particularly loud, wet smacking noises in the process. Bob moaned.

On screen, Melanie jerked and opened her mouth with an expression of both pain and pleasure as Marie entered her from behind.

"It kind of hurts at first, but not much, and it's over real quick. Then it just feels amazing."

Melanie's narration was not a distraction, but actually helped to calm Bob's nerves. And it made him as hot as ever. He could feel his heart ready to burst through his chest.

In the video, the fucking began, picking up pace as time went by. The sound was still muted, but Bob could almost imagine Melanie's screams of pleasure as she thrashed about on the TV, shutting her eyes tight, opening her mouth, and tossing her hair. Behind her, Marie was uttering some unheard words to her, using tough, dominating facial expressions.

"Marie really gets into it," Melanie said. "Well, we both do, you know. But she gets, like, mean. It's almost funny even. But mostly it's just really fucking hot. You've watched the scene where I say I can cum from just getting my nipples sucked? Well, I can also cum just from listening to my big sister's dirty talk." She laughed. "That's why my cell phone bill is always so high. All those long distance calls."

Bob was ready to pass out. Here he was, watching a lesbian video featuring his own daughters while getting a hand-job from one of those same girls as she described what could make her cum. Any one of those three things could have sent him into a paralyzing orgasm, but so far he'd managed to handle all of them at once.

But that stamina wouldn't last long. He felt his orgasm building, and before it broke through his dick, it broke through his mind.

"Oh my God, baby," he whispered, closing his eyes and sinking into the bed, absorbing all of this sinful attention. "Please don't stop, baby."

"You gonna cum for me, daddy?" Melanie whispered, her lips almost touching his ear.

"Oh God..."

"But you can't cum for me," she continued. "I'm your little girl."

"This is so wrong!" he said desperately. He wanted this so badly, but he couldn't ignore how awful it was for him to have such desires. And that only made him hotter.

"You're right," she played on. "You can't do this. How can you enjoy having your own daughter suck you off?" She licked his ear.

"Oh my God..."

"Is that what you want? You want me to taste your cum? You want to watch your daughters have sex, and then you want to shoot all that sperm in my mouth? Is that what you want?"

"Baby, Melanie, please..."

"You want me to be your slut, dad?" She licked his nipple.

"Yes!" he grunted, too loudly, but neither of them cared. Bob was on the very edge.

And then there was a new sensation at his crotch, and without opening his eyes Bob knew what it was immediately. Wet and hot and soft, his daughter's tongue licked the slippery underside of his cock, and then her lips followed suit and she engulfed him. Her tongue swirled once, twice, and that was it. Bob was cumming.

Bob grunted again and again as his cum shot out his dick and into Melanie's hot, wet mouth. Her hand still pumped his base as he lips and tongue massaged the upper half. Bob almost passed out from pleasure as he felt his own hot jizz swirling around his cock in her mouth. Through his own gasps, he heard his daughter slurping and swallowing noisily. She was moaning softly. He bucked uncontrollably upward, pushing himself further inside her and even into her throat, but she took it all in stride, milking his cock for every last drop. His cum must have flowed for almost a minute, and his spasms continued even longer.

By the time Melanie had taken her mouth from her dad's cock, the video had ended, and the TV screen glowed blue. Bob somehow found the courage to face his daughter again, and he was immensely turned on by what he saw. Her lips glistened with a layer of his seed, but even more erotic was her smile, loving and erotic all at once. Her expression seemed to say that she had enjoyed herself as much as he did, impossible as that seemed.

Her expression was all Bob had to go by, because Melanie didn't say another word after that. She mouthed "goodbye" as she looked deeply into his eyes and stroked his thinning hair, and then she turned away and silently left the room.

Sleep came easy that night, despite all Bob had to think about. When he awoke, his girls were already gone, as Marie had given Melanie a ride to the airport, and Tanya the roommate had left for work. He took this chance to return the DVD to its spot in the desk drawer.

When he opened the drawer, he found another DVD already there, though this one had a label on it.

"For you," was all that the message read, and it had a little heart underneath; the same kind of heart Melanie drew with her name on all of his birthday cards.

Bob took the gift and replaced the original.

As he dressed for the day and packed for his eventual trip home, Bob had a couple lingering thoughts on his mind that kept his dick at least half erect for hours.

First was the name of the file. '14'. Which indicated that there were probably at least 13 others. And who knows how many had been made since.

And second: If Marie was indeed a lesbian, then was Tanya really just a roommate, or something else? And was she on any of those other videos?

Bob was already making plans for his next trip to Vegas, and those plans included getting Marie and Tanya tickets to a show so he could get the house to himself long enough to find those other DVDs.

And if he got caught in the act, what was the worst that could happen?

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Melanie, check out Melanie the Matchmaker Parts 1 and 2.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,150 Followers
12