Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH MY GOD! I am so sorry." She says as she strokes your back and hair. "I knew that butt plug had to have been really wide, but being glass I thought it was an optical illusion. Seeing how large it actually was just shocked me. I would not have expected you to be able to take something so big. You really are a ma...sorry, a girl of many wonders."

As you regain your composure, you hear her call you a girl. You had felt humiliated when you were caught on the bed, even with her talking about the photos you had taken all dressed up, but this is the first time you had felt a sense of shame. As if perceiving your emotions drop, you feel her get up off the bed and then feel her remove the thong and blind fold in one motion. While your eyes adjusted to the light, she pulls out the dildo from the gag tossing it on the bed. You feel copious amounts of drool flowing from the ring. She reaches around your head and unbuckles the gag and slides it out with lines of saliva connecting it to your mouth. You close your mouth fully for the first time in what seems like ages and feel a noticeable ache in your jaw as you open and close and side to side trying to ease the pain.

The pain in your jaw makes you forget for a second about being bound to the bed with a huge butt plug still in your hole and straining in chastity. You are only brought back to it all when your wife cups both sides of your face and realize she is just inches from your face. She is staring directly into your eyes with a look of sadness and passion. "You are a magnificent girl, both beautiful and daring, and you should be proud of who you are."

Tears begin to form in your eyes making your makeup look even more disheveled, but that did not seem to bother your wife as she plants a deep passionate kiss on your lips, forcing your sore mouth open with her tongue which you eagerly accept.

She pulls her mouth away before laying a small peck on your lips. You are about to say something, but she sticks her finger to your lips and says, "we can have a very long conversation about this now, later, but first I have to ask, do you want to continue playing, or stop now?"

You did not even have to think about the answer, you just asked her if she could put the dildo back in your mouth.

With a mischievous smile, she moves to grab the dildo. You had been so focused on other things that it just just now you finally notice that she is completely naked as her breast rubs against your face while reaching over you. Her nipples are rock hard and you smile thinking that they could nearly poke your eye out. She stands back up holding the dildo, you see there is an obvious red circle around the base of the dildo from your lip stick. She sucks on the tip and tries to shove it as deep as she can, but only gets a little past halfway before gagging. As she fails at deepthroating, you notice that she shaved her normally short but hairy mound into a landing strip which also leads your eyes down to her clean shaven swollen lips and inner thighs glistening with her wetness.

"I feel ashamed that my husb...wife, is able to take this dildo better than I can. Anyways, are you ready to begin again?" The glint in her eyes tells you that even if you weren't, it would not matter, but you nod enthusiastically. You open your mouth with your tongue out like the eager cock sucker you are. She presses the head on your tongue as you wrap your smeared red lips around and suck it to the back of your mouth just resting at the edge of your throat. She takes it back out and you see the ring gag in her hand. You open wide, which hurts, but you willingly let her put it back in your mouth. She puts the dildo back through the hole as far as it will go. She looks on with envy before holding up the thong and blindfold. You lift your head again as a sign of acceptance. Blind and gagged, you sense her move behind you again.

"This condom has collected quite the amount of your fluids, you will have quite the snack when this is all done." Your mouth begins to water even more so as you let out a girly moan of excitement.

Her hand takes hold of the plug once more as you arch your back to make it easier for her. She begins to play pulling the plug a little at a time and letting it slip back in a couple of times. You can feel yourself letting out more pre-cum each time it begins to leave and goes back in. Her other hand begins to massage your balls.

"Oh fuck baby, you are so fucking slutty being able to take just a huge plug in your a..pussy. I bet you could take multiple cocks at once back here."

You feel completely on the edge, and with your wife talking dirty for the first time that you can think of is making it even more intense and with her stimulation of your balls you are panting and moaning around the gag. Taking it as a sign, your wife starts to pull on the plug with more effort than before. Just as the plug reaches the widest point, you are not sure if your wife knew what she was doing, but she let go of the plug sending it back in with force, but she also increased the grip on your balls like she was making sure you didn't go anywhere. As the plug slammed back in you, she maintained a firm grasp on your balls and felt tem tighten as her other hand grabbed hold of the plug and pulled while you experienced your first ever sissygasm.

In a smooth motion, the plug comes out exposing your wide gaping hole unable to close even with each spasm your body has as wave after wave of ecstasy flows through you. Each wave produces more and more girly sounds. Laying there with your mind completely in chaos of pleasure and clarity of how your wife just gave you an orgasm via your pussy while dressed in a corset, stockings, wig, slutty makeup, and your clit, no longer your penis, encased in chastity.

You feel her begin to undo the locks to the restraints on your ankles and then your wrists. You do not even try to move, but feel her try to roll you over. As you roll over you feel her pull the blindfold and thong off. She pulls the dildo from your gag and you start to move your hands to take the gag off. Your hands are stopped and you see she still has the lust in her eyes so you know this is not over.

She moves down towards your chasted clit. The condom is removed and as she lifts it up, you see a condom with a lot of pearly white cum. You have never produced that much, even in your youth. She has a look of disbelief that quickly turns to frenzied lust as her gaze turns to you. You have an idea of what is coming next and stick out your tongue.

To your surprise she begins to dump the contents into her mouth. She barely gets it all into her mouth and makes a slight gagging face, but holds her mouth closed with a little drip of white on her chin. She leans over your face placing her mouth over your pried open one and begins to lets your cum flow from her mouth into yours. You can feel the warm saltiness coat the entirety of your mouth. You let it sit for a second as she stands up, see her do a big swallow with a fully body shiver as she clears the remainder in her mouth. Now smiling, looking at you with a mouth full of your own cum, she begins removing the ring gag. There are strands of cum and drool dangling from the gag that she dangles it over her mouth to clean it.

Now with a post ejaculated clarity, you almost want to spit it out, but seeing your wife naked cleaning the ring gag and with the little remnants of cum still on her chin dripping down to her breasts, the thought quickly goes away. Reinvigorated, the flavor of your seed begins to develop and become delicious to the point you begin to savor it a little before swallowing the cum that your wife lovingly collected in her mouth and spit into yours. It was such a large load that it took a couple of swallows to get it all down, and to show it was all gone you open your mouth and stick out your tongue towards your wife.

Seeing you after swallowing a large amount of cum and seeing the slight coating of cum still present, your wife begins to kiss you deeply where you can taste your cum in both of your mouths. You can also feel her vigorously rubbing her clit. Falling to her knees as orgasm wracks her body. You lean over towards her and caress her face and give her a deep kiss of your own.

She climbs up on the bed, both of you exhausted, thinking about how so much has changed between you in just a couple of hours, yet you both feel closer than ever. Embracing each other, you both fall asleep knowing that the rest of the weekend will be one of carnal exploration.


12