Caught in the Garage

Story Info
Dad tickles me out in the garage.
6.6k words
3.91
35.1k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers

Everyone in this story is over eighteen.

Late in the summer of my eighteenth year I was still heavily involved in making the most of having achieved my majority on June seventeenth. Regrettably my efforts were somewhat stymied by the fact that I had no boyfriend. Being particularly horny one warm day in August I called my neighbor Ian Studer for a little tie and tickle. I would be the one tied and he would do the tickling. Plus a little work with some ice on critical parts of my anatomy, all of which would produce some lovely orgasms. With the promise of a blowjob he agreed.

An hour later I waited in the apartment above my parents' garage, clad in a yellow thong bikini. Ian arrived in our driveway on a bicycle, despite my explicit instructions that he come in the back way to avoid detection by my father, who had just returned from his golf match. My vexation at his stupidity was overcome by my horniness and I proceeded with the adventure, not knowing my father had indeed seen Ian and turned on the security cameras in the apartment to observe the proceedings.

What my father saw was me urging a boy to strip to his underwear, then stripping myself of everything. I gave him five lengths of rope and allowed him to bind me, thus naked, to the bed, with my arms and legs spread as wide as they would go. As a final touch I had him bind a rope around my left leg just above the knee, pass it under the bed to be tied around my right leg just above the knee, and pulled tight enough to spread my legs even wider, opening up my bunny hole as wide as it would go, in anticipation not of a penis but of some ice.

Keenly aware of my sensibilities, Daddy waited, unwilling to invade my space if I was indeed about to be penetrated, to my great joy. But this seemed unlikely as the boy opened a drawer to withdraw the tickling implements and a bottle of baby oil, and the refrigerator to withdraw the ice and placed them on the bed. He removed his underpants, displaying a rather large erection. Then he applied a generous amount of the baby oil to my feet and began slowly to torture the bottoms of my bare feet with a large feather. At this my Dad sprung into action.

Less than a minute later, and despite the agony Ian had begun to inflict on my naked body with his feather, I heard hurried footsteps on the stairs. The door flew open, my father burst in, and Ian flew out still naked, carrying most of his clothes but forgetting his underpants, which I still have. Boys collect mine so I can collect theirs I figure.

I stared at my father in horror. He smiled back, as he always did, seemingly oblivious to my nakedness and the fact that I was tied to a bed with my legs spread wide. He sat down in the chair Ian had placed next to the bed, to have been used to easily access my bare breasts with whatever tickling implement suited him. He leaned over and whisked the hair out of my eyes and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"Hi, Muffin," he said cheerily. He looked at my naked body approvingly, like he always did. Not in a lecherous way, but rather like he was looking at a work of art.

"Hi Daddy," I said a little shakily.

"Are you all right?"

"Yes, Daddy." He didn't seem particularly surprised to see me spreadeagled in the nude.

"Well, that boy had you all tied up."

"Yes, Daddy, he did."

"And you let him do it even though you're completely naked."

"Yes," I said, feeling more than a little guilty.

"What was he going to do to you, Muffin?"

"He was just going to tickle me, Daddy."

"Then why did he tie your legs way apart like that? I can actually see inside of you."

"I guess he didn't want me to be able to close them." Actually he was going to insert ice cubes inside of me.

"Well, I think he was going to stick something inside of you and, since he was naked and you're naked, I think I know what it was."

"No, Daddy, he was going to put ice cubes inside of me." That was true, too.

"Don't be naive, Muffin. A beautiful young girl like you and he tied you down naked with your legs spread so he could put ice cubes inside you. Has he had all of you before when you weren't tied down?" He never before asked me anything like that, but I think he was afraid Ian was going to rape me.

"No, Daddy, he hasn't."

"You're not having sex with him, Muffin? It's OK to tell me if you are."

"No, Daddy, I'm not."

"Do I need to do anything, Muffin?"

"No, Daddy, you don't." But I was beginning to wish he'd untie me, it was acutely embarrassing to be spread wide open like that.

"I think I'm going to take some pictures of this in case he does anything to you later on." He had never taken any kind of pictures of me when I wasn't decent. I was mortified. I think he was just trying to teach me a lesson. He stood and took out his phone and made a move to position himself at the foot of the bed.

"No, Daddy, no! Please don't!" I really was humiliated, but I think that's how he wanted me to feel. After all I had done this to myself in our own house, though he would never say that to me.

"It's OK, Princess. No one will probably ever see the pictures except your mother." He stood there half a minute and could have taken ten pictures of me spread as wide as could be.

"Please, Daddy!"

"It's OK. You can't even really tell it's you." But I would know it was, and that's what he wanted. "And besides I started the cameras from the house." There were three in the room we were in, one pointed directly at the bed, from the foot. I was being recorded naked and spread wide.

"Daddy, no, I'll die!"

"No, you won't, but you'll learn a valuable lesson."

This wasn't the first time this summer since my eighteenth that Daddy had seen me naked, though not quite like this. If you've read my story "Photograph" you know about my experiences as a model working for my photographer friend Harry. I started working for him many years ago, doing sportswear modeling jobs and bikini stuff but never anything without my boobs and my genitals covered. At some point we started selling the bikini shots to his private clients and made good money. I always kept my Dad informed about what we were doing and showed him the photos. Then the day after I turned eighteen, literally, I enthusiastically removed the bikini and started doing nudes.

I had already talked to Dad about whether I should take everything off. Mummy had started when she was eighteen, before she met my Dad. My mother is a Dutch girl who grew up in a family where nudity was a way of life so it was not even a decision for her. She just did it. She still modeled in the nude, even now, mostly for my Dad's enjoyment. She taught us, me and my two sisters, to be proud of our bodies, especially the girl parts, and I had no problem showing off all of mine. Harry insisted I have a chaperone from my family the first time I did nudes, preferably one of my parents. My siblings would be meaningless and so would a friend. Mummy wanted my Dad to do it. If it was supposed to be all right for me to do this then I should be willing to do it in front of my Dad. So I agreed, even though I knew I would feel embarrassed with him seeing me totally nude and the session would last hours.

Now that I'm doing nude work and Dad knows it's happening I have nude photos of me in my room and my mother has nude photos of her in the room she shares with my father. Per Dad's order mine are a little more discreet than Mummy's, which means no pussy. Mummy gets to show hers, though. Whatever the case with pussies, Harry and I make good money from my photos. Some, which hide my face and my snatch, he sells in local art galleries. Others, more explicit, he sells to an increasingly large group of private clients. Dad is OK with me doing it with some stipulations. There are no obvious spread leg shots and no asshole shots, but other than that I can happily show everything I've got and Harry's clients are happy to pay good money to look at it.

Another aspect of my nude work with Harry is described in my story "The Little Sketching Group (LSG)". This tells about the group we formed to provide local artists freer access to a nude model. The LSG was formed early in the summer right after we started the nude photos and consists mostly of older males and a few females. The group was seen to be necessary because though the local art galleries provided some opportunities for sketching enthusiasts to work from the nude they are often a part of expensive organized art classes and are rather strictly controlled.

I became the principal model along with one of Harry's daughters, an adult, of course. As with the photos I talked to my Dad first. Photos are one thing but in the sketching case I am actually appearing in person and the nudity is a bit more stark. Doing a three-hour nude class in person you can't hide anything. Dad came to the first class where I enjoyed his obvious embarrassment when Harry's daughter took off her clothes and I asked him if he thought she had a better body than I.

Anyway, he gave his approval, despite the presence of a few men who obviously couldn't draw a stick figure. Of course almost none of the artists are good enough so you can tell the nude model is me. For that matter Dad and I went to one of the galleries that was selling nude photos of me and we stood there for an hour and no one had any idea the girl in the picture on the wall was me.

There was still more nudity. The story I published here called "The Wenches" tells how me and my girlfriends formed a BDSM club on the Harrington estate right next to my parents' home. That was after graduation though we had to wait some time because, like me, not everyone was over eighteen on graduation day. Most of the activities are fairly simple BDSM scenes, like whippings, but almost everything is done in the nude. We did scenes among ourselves, me, my best friends RaeAnn and Claudia, Kristie, my neighbor on the estate, and Bethany, Brittany and Danielle. Natch, everyone is over eighteen. We also do scenes for cash audiences and occasional extravaganzas. Generally there's no sex but occasionally there is some touchy, feely stuff. Dad knows little about that, though he does know I do nude BDSM scenes.

Not mentioned to my Dad is how we have to deal with the Harrington boys whose family owns the estate, and whose land Kristie's house is, which is Wench headquarters. They try to enforce this kind of "droit du seigneur" which supposedly entitles them to fuck one of The Wenches every few months, including me, in return for use of their property. This is a non-starter for me, though some of the girls are horny enough to come across. They demand a lot of services from my friend Kristie, who serves as horse trainer on the estate and gets a house with the job. And she obliges to keep her position. I muck horses there mornings and get to ride some and have to put up with a lot of Harrington ass grabbing and tit squeezing and I think Dad has heard rumblings, but he still lets me go over there.

The last bit is just semi-nudity, my experience working at the BDSM club in Delft, in the Netherlands, described in the Amsterdam story. We went there to visit my mother's sister and her family. There I was just topless, not nude, and worked as a greeter at the club entrance. I talked to Dad before I did it. My cousin Eefje already worked there. She's nineteen. She put on her outfit so Dad could see what I'd be wearing. It consisted of black boots, black boy shorts, black wrist bands and upper arm bands, and a black scrunchie for a ponytail so your hair stayed up to reveal maximum girl. There was no shirt. I loved the aplomb Eefje showed, baring her breasts like that to all the men coming into the club. I just about begged my father to let me do it and he did, though he warned me that he and Uncle Jan would be coming by to check things out.

There were now four of us in the family who worked at the club. My cousins Juliette, Dieuwke, Eefje and me. All of us legal and all of us very well-endowed. We went to the club and I was interviewed, bare-breasted of course, and was hired. The fact that I spoke only English was not a bar to working a BDSM joint in Amsterdam. All you needed was a nice smile and big tits and I had both. Or all three, if you count each tit separately. Eefje helped me get fitted for my uniform. I was ecstatic. I put the uniform on, we powdered our noses and headed to the main entrance to get me oriented, my bare tits ready to greet the good people of Amsterdam, my nipples so stiff they might put somebody's eye out.

Greeting was easy. We stood behind a counter, the better to minimize groping, and smiled as people came in. Members showed their card, non-members paid a fee which included the price of two drinks. Ninety percent of the men were clearly happy to greet us, less so with the women. The time passed quickly. We got pee breaks and were fed three hours into our shift. The presence of bouncers guaranteed our physical safety. I quickly forgot about not having a shirt on, unless, as occasionally happened, someone stared too long. I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Being bare-breasted in public was a trip. I loved the way my nipples got hard and how it felt and how the feelings spread inside me down over my tummy to my pussy. What a trip indeed.

Daddy and Uncle Jan came in to see us twice, in order to get to see all four of us, who never worked all the same night. When he came in he behaved the same way he did today when he saw me tied up. A cheery greeting and a smile. And he looked at me, at my boobs that is, approvingly, just as he did so today. Anywhere else but Amsterdam it would have been weird, having him see my tits like that, not by accident in our house. And he also got to see Juliette's, Dieuwke's and Eefje's boobs. It was excellent.

Well after all that you can imagine how Daddy might be getting a little tired of me taking all my clothes off. Especially just above his own garage. He was finished taking his pictures but he stood there for a bit and took in my nakedness. I wasn't so much embarrassed now but a little scared of what he might think, of my body and of me, whether he would think I was cheap, letting a boy tie me up like that and spread my legs wide, which to him meant I wanted him to fuck me.

"You look very beautiful, Muffin. I'm very lucky to have you as a daughter." If he was trying to make me feel creepy by saying he loved me knowing what I had just done he was successful.

"I'm sorry if you're disappointed in me, Daddy."

"No, I'm not disappointed. You're human. Sometimes I can't understand things that you do but I'm not perfect either."

"Daddy, will you untie me? It's embarrassing to be naked like this."

"I'm going to leave you tied for a while. You let that strange boy tie you up and see you naked and start to do things to you so now you have to accept responsibility for it. You have to decide who it's OK to be naked with. You shouldn't have to be embarrassed with me."

He meant that me being naked with him, and feeling shamed by it, if I did, was the price I had to pay for my bad behavior with a boy who meant nothing to me. And I knew I shouldn't feel shame to be naked with him because he loved me and after all he had been my chaperone when Harry photographed me in the nude for three hours and he never turned a hair, nor reproached me in any way. He loved me and saw me in the nude just as God made me, his beautiful young daughter.

And in fact that first day with Harry with my Dad there for me it made me feel proud to let him see I had such a lovely young woman's body. Preparing for my photo session was easy. I showered, washed and dried my hair and left my jewelry home except for studs in my ears. I had given myself a quick shave the night before to ensure hairlessness and Daddy knew about it. I wore flats and a simple shift and nothing else, no underwear, no bra, not even panties. I didn't want to wear anything that left a mark on my body so we could start right away and my body would be photo ready.

We drove the three miles over there and Harry was ready. No standing around getting nervous. We went into the studio and Harry told me to strip off right away, and none too soon, I was already so horny I could scream. Of course as I had nothing on under my shift, stripping was pretty easy. I just pulled the shift over my head and threw it to the side and was completely bareass instantaneously.

I think Daddy caught his breath slightly when he first saw me nude. I was standing in front of him so he could see everything and I got the impression he liked what he saw. That his oldest daughter was a beautiful young woman of eighteen years and one day. Considering that I don't have much of an ass my body isn't too bad. I'm skinnier than most boys like but that was OK by me. I inherited my mother's bosom, large, firm and high. I was white as a sheet because it was only June 18 and beach season starts latter in Massachusetts.

We worked out in the yard, where the flowers and the shower and the pool were. It took Harry kind of a long time to get what he wanted. It seemed like an eternity to me, not because I was naked but because I was afraid someone would come along and some runners did go by. He took all the standard poses. He kind of got around the dictum not to take a lot of snatch shots by having me cross one leg in front or put my hands down there or lean up against something. He did seem to like bum shots and took many.

We spent more than three hours and all the time I was nude. My father got as good a look at me as any father did of his daughter and I was really proud. I was so wet now it showed in the pictures. Harry did little about it except when it ran down my leg. He knew it would make the shots sexier. I knew this would happen, I can get wet stripping to take a shower. By myself. I knew my father could see and I think this was the final confirmation he needed that I was a sexy young woman.

While I was waiting I got to look on Harry's laptop at the shots he had taken of me. They looked good. I was skinny enough that the tendency of the camera to put weight on you didn't really show. I know when I see my mother's shots you can tell she had a bigger ass than I do. Harry says I am a good subject because my buns didn't spread when I sat down. Possibly because I have no buns.

There were some nice head shots and a few of just my bottom and a few direct close-ups showing my bunny hole that unnerved me just a little, but we had to have a few for family reasons. I wanted my Dad to see all of me and my pussy is what makes me a girl, the girl he is so proud of. And I was so wet, I just glistened down there. I was glad he could see it.

At any rate our session was done and Harry gave Daddy a DVD with like one thousand photos on it, all nude shots of his oldest daughter. When we got home we looked at all of them on a screen and my Dad just rejoiced in seeing me completely naked, at how great I looked, how beautiful my naked body was.

Looking at the relatively few snatch shots we had we got a better idea of why Harry did them. Including pussy gave one a real idea of what a naked girl looks like and the cross-legged stuff thus seemed a little fake. I hoped Daddy took a good hard look at my womanhood when he looked at the photos. He certainly got a better look the way I was tied today. After a time he relented and untied the rope that spread me at the knees.

"I guess that's enough of that," he said. "How do you feel?"

"I feel a little better, Daddy, but please untie me now."

"I'm going to leave you here for a while to think about what's going to happen to you. But I'll retie your legs together so you'll be more decent."

"Thank you, Daddy." So he untied my ankles, grabbed each and lifted them up so my legs were no longer spread apart and set them down with my ankles together. He took one of the ropes that had tied an ankle and tied them together, tightly.

Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers
12