Caught in the Shower

Story Info
A mishap in the college shower leads to fun.
3.8k words
4.61
34k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newvoyeur
newvoyeur
26 Followers

Once was a funny little experience. Twice was an annoyance. But it had happened three times, and rather than being upset, I needed to find a solution.

I live in a mixed gender dorm in college with men on the even floors and women on the odd floors. We have communal bathrooms on each floor, ten showers in row with concrete block walls and shower curtains providing the only barrier from every person entering the bathroom from seeing your cleansing routine. I lived on a floor with a bunch of athletes including members of the football team. Their favorite thing in the morning was to walk up to an occupied shower and grab one of their teammates through the curtain. It was funny every time I saw it happen to someone else. The scream, followed by the laughter, and then the genial swatting.

It is not quite as fun when it happens to you. I must have the same towel or shower caddy as someone on the team. Or maybe it had evolved into a game that you could play on anyone. As a person of average height and weight, it is pretty scary to have someone 6'5" and 300 lbs bear hug naked you through a shower curtain. I screamed like a girl. Ronnie apologized as I gathered my wits. I told him it was okay, and we both went about our business. I chalked it up to bad luck, or a mistake. Jamal, just a bit smaller than Ronnie but not much, got me two days later.

"Shit, man, I'm sorry! I thought you were someone else" Well, damn. Two times in a few days. A few days later, and it happened again. So I needed to do something about it. We had a seven floor dorm, and only the bottom five floors were being used this year. Sometimes they used the other two floors to house overnight campers when we were on holiday or other breaks, so I knew that those floors still had functioning showers. So my big plan was to just go up two floors from the 4th that I lived on to the unoccupied 6th. Pretty easy.

I'd been doing this for two or three weeks now. It was kinda nice to just have a whole shower room to myself. I definitely felt much better than having to think about the next time I was going to be tackled through a shower curtain by some monster. Anyways, I had gotten pretty comfortable doing this. I had even found that I don't need to wake up any earlier to find a spot. Previously there were times you would have to wait for a shower to open up, especially if it was before classes. I had gotten used to free reign and no waiting. That is probably the first cog in this mistake machine. I had cut it close getting to class a few times, sleeping in a bit because I knew I had a quick shower situation.

That morning, I made my second mistake. I woke up fifteen minutes after my alarm was set to go off. I was in a fog, rushing to gather my shower supplies, and I must have forgotten clothes. Usually I brought my shorts, underwear, and t-shirt with me to the shower with my toiletries and towels. In my haste I must have forgotten them. I had grabbed my towel, and it was hanging on the hook outside my shower. I didn't think it would matter much; I would just have to walk down the stairs with a towel around my waist. Not a big deal in college. I was showering quickly, supplies sitting on the small shower bench attached to the back wall of the shower stall. I had done this more than a dozen times, and never heard anything other than my own water.

Unfortunately, today was different. In the midst of soaping up my body, I heard the door creak open. Voices filtered in from the hallway.

"I can't believe there weren't any showers available. I'm so glad that we can come up here instead of waiting."

"Yeah, me too!"

I didn't know the voices other than they were distinctly female. My brain went into overdrive, thinking about what I should do and how much trouble I would be in. Truth be told, it was all panic. I panicked, and immediately shut off the shower. I also jumped quickly up onto the little bench, hoping that the females would not see my feet or hear the water and therefore not notice me in the shower. There was nothing I could do but wait. Hopefully there wouldn't be a scene. Best case, I sneak out. Maybe I could get out without being known.

The girls set into their quick routine. They brushed their teeth quickly, not making much sound other than a quick laugh exchange when the shorter of the two missed the sink with her spit. I couldn't tell much about the two from the back while looking through the small gap between the curtain and wall. The shorter one had medium length brown hair, hanging just below the top of her shoulders. She had a fairly athletic look; her shoulders tapered down into her waist but not so aggressively to make her look like a bodybuilder. Her ass showed obvious signs of working out that you only get from spending hours on a court or pitch. Her compact build was covered by a pair of boy shorts with some cheek hanging out and a thin cotton top with spaghetti straps.

Her friend was about four or five inches taller with dirty blond hair that drifted into the middle of her back. The taller of the two wore what looked like running shorts, and her body definitely looked like one of a long distance runner from behind. Her tanned legs seemed to contain the entire difference in height and then some. Her back was covered with a thin t-shirt, and her arms seemed to be proportional with her legs. I could see both of them slightly moving their arms left and right, which meant that they were still brushing their teeth. But I knew that they would be done soon, and they would probably be coming towards the showers. I also knew that if I could see them that they could do the same to me. So I moved a little bit more towards the center, taking them out of my vision and they out of mine.

I could barely hear but it sounded like they were done with brushing their teeth. There was some indistinguishable banter followed by the faint sound of rubber shoes sliding across the tile floor. The sound got gradually louder as the girls covered the nearly forty feet from the sinks to the showers. My heart was almost beating out of my chest. Closer and closer they got. It seemed to take forever.

"BRRRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGG" The sound of the shower curtain sliding over the rod startled me. It sounded like it was two or three stalls down, which meant after my initial shock I was thrilled that they were a bit further away than my stall. Water started flowing, further putting my mind at ease. A second curtain moved. I was in the clear. I waited about thirty seconds and then slowly moved my own curtain to create as little noise as possible.

It must have been a combination of the nerves, the excitement, the fog from waking up late. But I still wasn't thinking clearly. As I finished opening the curtain and stepped out a lump in my throat dropped into my stomach. It was not two shower curtains. It was one shower curtain, twice. Opened and closed. And only one shower. In hindsight, it should have been pretty obvious. A shower curtain opens and then closes. Two people, two curtains, four sounds. Not two sounds; four sounds.

I heard two. And as I stepped out of my shower, reaching for my towel, I was staring straight at a brown haired beauty staring back at me. I gasped. She gasped. Not loud enough to make a scene for either of us. I was glad it was not a scream, but this was probably the next worse scenario. I grabbed my towel and quickly tried to cover my midsection. The brunette saw me in all my glory for a split second. I am in pretty good shape for someone who doesn't work out much. I don't have a six pack, but I look healthy and strong. My penis is six and a half inches long, but I am mostly a "show"-er. I keep it pretty trim down there. No one has ever given me a reason to believe I am not attractive

As I was scrambling to get my towel centered, I took in her beauty. A face of soft features, brown hair framing it as it hung just below her shoulders. Her cotton strapped shirt was not see-thru but I could tell she was not wearing a bra. She had fairly large breasts that appeared to be pretty perky. I could see the bottom part of her stomach including part of her belly button in the gap between her shirt and shorts. Her shorts were tight to her sculpted thighs. She looked strong and powerful, and in that moment, she had all the power.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't realize anyone else would be in here. I just needed a quick shower," I quickly and quietly said.

"Hey, it's okay. We don't own the place. I'm Elise. Sorry to catch you like that. You finished? You won't bother me, and I am sure Leah won't mind as long as you don't scare her," the brown haired beauty replied.

"Dayne. Nice to meet you. I am good for now, but are you sure you don't mind? I would like to be able to use this again. So much easier and peaceful!"

"Nah, we don't care. It's best if you don't tell anyone else though. If everyone knew about this it would be a zoo," she answered.

"Great! Thanks for being so cool about this!" I collected my shower caddy and scampered off before her friend could finish.

Fast forward a few weeks. I had continued using the showers on the unoccupied floor. I had run into Elise and Leah a few times in the stairwell or hallway, but we had not been in the bathroom together again. Elise must have talked with Leah about the previous time, or Leah didn't care. We always exchanged pleasantries but kept to ourselves. I had mostly gone in the morning before class. One weekend I decided to use the upstairs bathroom. My floor was typically not crowded on the weekends, but it must have been out of habit. When I went into the bathroom, Elise was there. She nodded at me as she brushed her teeth while I started to do the same.

I was almost done brushing my teeth when she started to talk.

"What made you come up here the first time?"

"Huh?" I responded but not very clearly with my mouth full of toothpaste.

"Why'd you start coming up here in the first place? I always thought guys didn't have as big an issue in the bathrooms as we do."

I spit out the last of my toothpaste, cupped some water into my mouth to rinse, cleared my mouth, and started to tell the story.

"So he tackled you through the curtain?"

"Yep," I replied. I was leaning over the sink, starting to lather up some shaving gel to take care of my three days growth.

"Damn. I think I would piss myself if that ever happened to me!" We were both starting to laugh a bit as she responded, looking forward while she plucked her eyebrows.

"Yeah, and after it happened the third time, I just decided to press my luck up here." I couldn't help but look over at her as I was rubbing the gel on my face. She really had a pretty face, and her profile showed her fantastic body well. Her breasts jutted out from her body like a young college girl's do in every boy's dreams. I think she saw me staring at her in the mirror, but she was just smiling as I moved my gaze back forward.

"I might have to use that on Leah next time she is with me," she said, laughing. I just shook my head and finished with the shaving before heading across the room to the showers.

"What if I did that to you?"

I didn't know how to respond. I was walking away from her, so I looked back and said "No offense, but I don't think it would be as scary with you doing it!" We both laughed. I hung my towel on the hook and placed my clean clothes on the little shelf outside the shower curtain. I debated whether I should step into the shower before taking off my shorts. But the water needed to be turned on first since it took a minute to warm up and I didn't want to deal with sopping wet shorts. I reached in, turned on the water, and waited. I looked back at her, still plucking her eyebrows in the mirror. After thirty seconds or so, I turned my butt to her and pulled off my shorts before stepping into the shower. As I went to grab the curtain behind me, I heard her call out.

"Nice ass!"

I didn't know how to respond. My body flushed a little bit with embarrassment. So I responded to her like I do when the cashier tells me to have a nice day or thanks for stopping.

"Thanks. You too!" I felt dumb and awkward. She just laughed. I started to wash, still mortified. It had only been a few minutes, but she must have been done.

"I will see you later, Dayne. Good talking to you. Make sure you keep that ass safe. You never know when someone is going to come through that curtain!"

"See you, Elise," I responded through the water. She sounded like she had spent some time playing sports, or at least that's how most of my teammates would have talked to me when I played in high school. I finished my shower, dried myself, and headed to my room. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. After binging a few shows on Netflix and doing some homework, I went to bed.

When I woke up the next morning, a Sunday, I made the decision to use the upstairs bathroom. I had dreamed about Elise during the night. Our bodies intertwined, lips locked. I was glad I was solo for the weekend, because I know what little I remembered would have sounded pretty bad to a roommate. I gathered my shower supplies and headed upstairs. I was hoping to run into Elise again. I was smitten and wanted to continue talking with her.

Alas, she was not there. I had just gotten into the shower when I heard the door open. I knew the first voice was Elise, and I assumed the second was Leah. They must have looked at my hairy feet because I heard Elise shout "Is that you, Dayne?"

"Yep. Elise?" I shouted back.

"And Leah. Just getting going on our Sunday," Elise responded. "I told Leah about why you started coming up here. I hope you don't mind that we got a good laugh out of it!"

"Nope," I shouted back. "I thought it was hilarious until it happened to me, so it's fine if you laughed." I was giving my body a thorough washing, including making sure my member was spotless. I was starting to get hard from a combination of that and thoughts of all the bad things I would do to Elise.

"Well good," Elise said, sounding closer than before. "I hope you find this funny as well!" Just as she ended that statement, I heard Leah gasp at the same time I felt the shower curtain then Elise make contact with me. Elise had basically tackled me as well as any middle linebacker and with such force that it ripped the old shower curtain from the rod. She had pushed me back, towards the back wall of the shower. My hands had left my body to brace myself, my hard on now sticking straight out from my midsection. Elise was standing under the shower head, getting drenched with water. I stared back at her after I steadied myself.

"Holy shit, Elise!" Leah was speaking for both of us. Elise was laughing maniacally, almost unaware of the damage. I was not unaware, because the only thing keeping her from my body was a shower curtain that had fallen from above. She wore a shirt similar to the one from the first time we met, but the water had made it see-through. Elise had nice breasts and now I could see her silver dollar size areola through the shirt. Her nipples were hardening, eventually getting to almost a quarter inch from breasts. She stood there, just laughing.

After the adrenaline wore off, I joined her in laughing. We must have sounded like idiots, laughing away in the shower. The act of laughing caused the curtain to fall to the floor. I stood there with my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath from laughing, and my hard on proudly pointing in front of my body. My six and a half inches were at full mast. I finally caught my breath and straightened my posture. As I did so, I saw her eyes staring at my crotch while she was breathing heavy, no longer laughing. I cleared my throat, snapping her chin up in attention and directing her eyes to my face.

"I was hoping you would use that on Leah and not on me," I said jokingly.

"Sorry about that. I didn't know how much force to use, and it obviously was a bit much," Elise returned.

"Obviously!" Leah added. She was still in the bathroom. "I will let you two handle this while I take my shower," she said, going as far away from us as she could.

I didn't really know what to say, so I asked: "What are we going to do about this?"

"I have a few things in mind."

I meant the shower. Elise had not. She reached her hand out, grabbing my erect penis and sliding her hand up and down it. I took a deep breath in when she first touched it and was surprised I didn't explode right away.

"Doesn't seem right that I scared you like that. Let me make it up to you."

"Okay," I mumbled as she continued stroking. I moved my eyes down from her face to her chest and then to her hands. I was in heaven, moaning slightly on every stroke. She knelt down and her face was inches from my hardness. Her tongue reached out, slowly massaging my throbbing head. I groaned. She slowly moved her lips forward, engulfing my head with her mouth. She moved forward, then back. My head never left her mouth. It felt like heaven. Elise continued doing that same motion, back and forth. I was moaning loudly and often.

"I am not going to last very much longer if you keep doing that."

She looked up at me and gave me a smile. I lost it. I started blowing a load that felt different than every load I had ever blown. The first blast went in her mouth, and then she pulled my cock out. I erupted again and again. I splattered her face, her chest, the floor before it was all said and done.

"Holy shit, Elise!" I didn't know what else to say. She stood up, smiling as she did. My erection did not subside, even a bit.

"That was a lot. I'm sorry I could not handle all of that. At least we don't have much of a mess to clean!" She had a point. I was starting to shake my head in disbelief at what just happened when I saw her hands grab the bottom of her shirt. She slowly pulled the wet garment above her head. Her nice breasts hung on the bottom, pulling slightly up. Finally they released bouncing back down. They were magnificent; more than a handful with beautiful nipples and slightly darker areola. She truly was a goddess.

I reached a hand up towards her and massaged her left breast. I lowered my mouth to it, taking her nipple in my mouth. I nibbled and sucked as she moaned. My free hand reached down, grazing her stomach on the way to her love pot. She reached her hands down to her shorts, pushing them down to give access to her bare slit. My fingers found it, and she moaned as my first finger ran over her clit. I continued down to probe her sex. Two fingers slipped in easily. My other hand moved down to help her lose the shorts. We pushed them down far enough for them to fall to the floor. She stepped out of them as I continued moving two then three fingers in and out of her pussy.

I leaned in and kissed her, my erection touching her stomach. She moaned again before reaching down and grabbing my penis. She guided it down towards her wet pussy. We maneuvered to make it fit, me leaning down before she just turned around. I entered her from behind. She was wet, and I slipped in easily at first. As I pushed she tightened, and I could hear her moan as I went deeper. I worked in and out as her breathing grew more rapid. It felt as good as anything I had ever experienced. It was amazing.

She met every thrust, pushing back as I went forward. We had a good rhythm going. I reached down her front and started to massage her clit as we worked. She started moaning louder and louder, faster and faster. I knew I was building quickly to another explosion. She started whimpering and then I felt her walls contract, squeezing me tighter and tighter. She cried out in pleasure. I couldn't take it anymore and unloaded, not able to pull out before I released. Our rhythm slowed as we both came down from the orgasmic high.

"Oh god that was good," she said. I just looked at her and shook my head in agreement. We heard a rustle of a shower curtain. I had forgotten about Leah. She was walking away. Without looking back, she shouted at us.

newvoyeur
newvoyeur
26 Followers
12