Caught in the Shower

Story Info
It turns out the shower is not as private as I thought.
1.9k words
4.45
13.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a lover, the next best thing is the feeling of lukewarm water caressing each curve of my body. Soapy water dripped from my round titties, which remained covered by bubbles that ran all over my body to form a washable monokini.

Honestly, I wasn't in the shower because I needed to cleanse myself, or because the summer heat is unbearable. It was to have an extra layer of privacy to feel kinky, to experiment, to have an excuse for enjoy my own body and give myself a sexy dance... and then, as usual, one thing leads to the other.

Though my dick became useless after an aggressive hormone treatment, it felt way too sensitive when I tried to jerk off. Next, my chest turned more tender, with my nipples turning hard. My entire body followed, with every single inch of my skin turning way too sensitive to the touch.

I didn't wait any longer. I picked up the dildo and stuck it upon the crystal door. I knelt down to lick its fake balls before running my tongue all the way up to the tip. Then I felt pathetic when my lips wrapped around the head. It wasn't a real cock, yet my body accepted it as one.

I sucked it, deep-throated it, licked each one of its fake veins... all while I kept my eyes closed and thought about the ghostly owner of this penis, if it was real. Was it a man? Was it a woman? I couldn't decide, and I didn't care. All I wished for is cock. I wanted it, and I wanted it big.

Without opening my eyes, I pulled out, and used my tits to embrace the dildo. They aren't really big, but they are big enough to give mean titty fucks. I kept my eyes closed, and switched back and forth between my tits and my mouth, desperate for it to be real. Even if I was in the shower, I still wanted to have cum on them.

It's funny how everything got messy after a while. I turned on the water again, which, somehow, made me feel dirtier than before. All I wished for is to get hard so that I could jerk off...

***

Sucking a cock in the shower never gets old, even if it is a fake one. As time went on my ass started to twitch more often, desperate to take one. After swallowing the entire dildo one last time, I took it off the door and shut off the water. Then, I stepped outside and looked for the bottle of lube I always keep in the bathroom. Once I found it, I went back in, and stuck the dildo back in the door, at an altitude where I could remain on my feet. I turned my back on it, and poured lube over my ass while I rubbed it against the toy. Most of it pooled on my dimples at the lower back, dripping down slowly and caressing my butt-cheeks. One droplet left a track that ran all over my crack, and got to the dildo's tip.

I used my free hand to spread the oil all over my ass, leaving it shiny for a camera that wasn't here. In doing so, the dildo threatened to get inside. I thought my cock twitched the first time it happened, so I realized there's no point on stalling anymore.

I let out a very loud moan as it went inside. I should be used to it, but my ass still remains a tight fit for anything that tries to go in. Even though the lube helped, it felt brutal, like someone suddenly shoved their entire dick in me. The only thing missing where the hands grabbing me by the waist.

I tried to take it slow, but my own excitement got the better of me. In one single stroke, I made it hit my favorite spot. I rode it fast and challenged myself to not pull out for a second. I wanted to keep my ass stuffed.

Time slowed down as I picked up the speed, while I started to desire another cock I could suck. That would be problematic since I wouldn't know where I should keep my focus. Even my tits demanded some love, though they already had some. Of course, I can't blame them. Once I start masturbating, I can't stop. I am unable to stop.

The only way to stop me is if a real person comes over and fucks me good.

Playing with my tits helped me to get closer climax, yet it wasn't enough. No matter how many orgasms I had, it is never enough. Not unless a real dick fucks my ass.

All of the sudden, I stopped. The dildo fell to the floor. I squatted down and stuck it down there, and faced the door. When I started to ride it, cowgirl style, I lost myself into fantasies and dreams that involved getting caught in this situation, on different places, with different people. All of them ended in the same way: I get fucked, and either my face, my tits, or my ass get creamed.

I couldn't tell when I came, or how many times I came. My eyes remained closed, and my moans were the only thing that echoed over the walls. I was a bit sore, but not pleased entirely. I needed more, yet it's been awhile.

I slowed down to a halt and opened my eyes. I saw a Latina woman leaning against the sink before me. The first thing I saw were her thick legs, covered in black thigh highs that matched her babydoll. I only know one person who looks so hot in black.

"Having fun, roomie?"

She had a weird smile. It makes me wonder for how long she's been watching.

"Don't mind me if you want to continue."

If my cock was functional, it would've twitched upon hearing her voice. However, her cock did work. She moved one leg to reveal an erection that made me lick my lips. Her dick was bigger than my dildo, and it looked eager to be inside my ass. I blushed upon its sight.

"I guess it'll be better if you dress up in your old school uniform," she said, and tilted her head. "Come, roomie."

I bit my lips and held her hand. I didn't need any other words.

***

How does a blonde girl in her early twenties and a Latina girl ten years older end up as roomates? It could be something as simple as chance, or it could also be through a series of trials and errors, as such is the way of life. Nevertheless, one can't deny that luck played a part on this, no matter how tiny it was.

On day one of living together, she found out what I do for a living. Since then, we've been hot for each other. Part of the content that I sell has her cock, and her cock only. A perfectly tanned penis, measuring exactly nine whole inches, with an infinite amount of veins and a ring piercing that came off the tip and looped downwards, with a pink bead somewhere in the middle. She's blessed, and doesn't doubt to use her dick on me. She has the best dick I've ever had.

It was difficult to blow her on the first days, but after a couple of years of practice, my mouth turned into a pussy for her cock. When I finished dressing up in my old high school uniform, she held me by the pigtails and fucked my mouth deeply. I thought she was going to ditch her lingerie, but I'm glad she didn't. She works as a teacher in the same high school I used to attend, but never got to meet her since I graduated before her time. I always thought they should only wear lingerie...

A song played in my head... A teacher, and a student, sharing an apartment... F-U-C-K-I-N-G everyday.

The thought was funny, and very unreal. Yet here I am, sucking a real teacher's dick, while mine remained locked in a cage, as it should be. What is the point of touching it when my ass feels so much better? If I had a working dick, I wouldn't lock it. Instead, I would use it, like my roomate does, and she is having too much fun with my throat. Each time she saw the bulge on my neck, she would giggle and pull out immediately.

I didn't have time to breathe. Every time she pulled out, her balls touched my lips.

"Stand," she ordered me after a while. Then, she pushed me to her bed. I couldn't make myself comfortable as she crawled on top of me, grinding her cock in my ass. I smiled while she licked my ear and kissed my cheek.

It wasn't hard for her to fuck my ass, even when things tightened up. Her dick stretched me in a way my dildo couldn't do. My roomate wrapped her arms around my waist, and continued to thrust quickly, never releasing me from her embrace. I listened to her soft breathing, which got me closer to my desired orgasm in almost an instant.

"Hold it, slut!" she said. "I am just starting up."

"How can I hold it when you fuck me so good?!" I moaned.

"What's the fun of having sex without any challenge?"

"Oh, fuck you!"

"Fuck me indeed, little slut," she giggled, and bit my neck.

I wanted to say something, but I yelled louder instead. I always wondered if she's tough in the classroom too, but I knew she could never be playful at the workplace.

My roomate kept fucking me hard, without stop, unless it's to pull out to admire the gape her monster cock left. On each time, she spanked me before filling my hole again. It wasn't the size, or the way she used, but the way that piercing felt. There's talk about sizes, but there's one thing that no one talks about: a pierced cock is always better.

By this point it was almost impossible not to cum. I never knew how she resisted, but I got far beyond my threshold. Eventually, I broke.

I can't tell this was the best orgasm of my life because there might be something even better in the future, but it sure felt like it. For cumming out of time, she gave me one nasty spank, and threw me like a discarded doll. I love to play the good old teacher-student fantasy, especially if the teacher happens to be a real one, and is much older than me!

I turned around and saw her cock right on my face. It bursted the moment my eyes gazed upon the piercing, and every drop of semen fell right on my tongue, with nothing going to waste. After I proved to her I swallowed like a good slut, she slapped me and called me worse names. Our bodies cooled down eventually, and we cuddled.

We didn't change. We didn't go to the shower. It was just the two of us, dressed in dirty clothes, cuddling and kissing each other. My hands caressed her now limp cock that rested on her thigh, still looking as beautiful as always. Her hands remained on my breasts, and she squeezed them gently while her lips gently bit my neck. It felt like we were in love.

Maybe we are, but we are afraid to admit it.

Whatever this is, I hope it lasts. People like her are such a rarity...