Caught in the Storm Pt. 02

Story Info
Miss Penny and mixed signals.
2.6k words
4.43
10.3k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Penny was beautiful.

That was what I thought when she applied and got accepted at the Carlotas City branch of Pedron, Cheval and Tamante, the accounting firm that I was working for. I was already 10 years in the firm when she applied, and in short time, she rose through the ranks and became Senior Associate. There's talk that she's being considered for junior partnership. The senior partners at the Manila head office were working on it.

And me? Well, I'm nobody. I'm the firm's messenger clerk, your average rank-and-file joe. It was stupid for me to fall in love with this beautiful, intelligent, young woman. But what can you do? The heart wants what it wants.

Miss Penny was easily the prettiest girl in the firm. She had wavy brown hair that reached to her shoulders; fair skin, and an elegant nose. Her lips were pink, dainty and kissable. Miss Penny often hid her hazel-brown eyes behind thick-framed glasses, and dressed simply in business clothes, often blouses in pastel colors paired with dark pants and blazers. She smelled like baby cologne, watermelon shampoo, and vanilla.

My fellow staff members tease me about my obvious crush on her. I just smile and roll with it, knowing it's pointless. What would a nice young girl like her want with a bum like me? But a guy can dream, right?

Her boyfriend broke up with her a few months ago and I saw how sad it made her. Miss Penny worked harder than ever, spending more and more time on her accounts. She was trying to avoid thinking about him, and her sadness broke my heart.

So a few days ago, I went to a flower shop and bought a beautiful, long-stemmed, peach-colored rose, imported from Holland. I knew it was one of her favorites. Because I didn't want to come out as that creepy obsessive coworker, I signed it as "secret admirer." Miss Penny was angry when when she received it. She thought it was from ex, Jeffrey, but smiled when she saw that it's from someone else. It warmed my heart to see her smile again.

It felt great to send her that rose. She may not know who I am, but at least she knew that someone out there cared for her. Even if that someone will never be good enough for a classy lady like Miss Penny.

So if you ask me, I would have never believed that I would someday end up like this: lying naked on the office couch, Miss Penny's bare breasts pressed against my chest, and my cum drying on her lips. She lay her head on my shoulder, sleeping like a baby. I held her close, fighting my own drowsiness to enjoy this feeling of the woman I love in my arms, radiating from the sexual pleasure she gave me.

My cock was rock hard with that thought. I wanted to fuck her badly.

To be honest, I never thought we would end up like this. I showed up at the office because I felt sorry for Miss Penny, all alone in the storm without provisions. The selfish part of me only wanted to spend time with her, and talk one on one without other people around to gossip about it. I could never ask her out for coffee or on a date. It was beyond my place. And it's unlikely that she would ever ask someone like me out either. So I grabbed the chance while I could.

I never expected that she would take off my clothes and touch my body, or that Miss Penny would ask to put my arms around her. I never expected that she would go down on me and suck my cock to orgasm. I also didn't know where I found the courage to kiss her on the lips. But here we are now, my cum drying on her mouth and her head using my chest for her pillow.

I didn't know how I felt at that moment.

I felt bliss, pleasure, and sexual satisfaction. I was also scared thinking that this is all it could ever be, when I wanted more. I was in love with this woman. Even though I don't deserve it, more than ever, I wanted to be with her and have her be mine, exclusively. If I dared to dream, I would picture her walking down the aisle and becoming my wife, the two of us starting a family.

I stared at her beautiful face and smelled the shampoo on her hair.

Yeah right Robby. Wake up. You're a lowly messenger clerk who barely finished college. She's a damn certified public accountant and a rising star of the company. What makes you even think that Penelope delos Santos would ever want to be Mrs. Roberto Dimaculangan?

I pushed those fears away. She was here in my arms tonight. A few minutes ago, my cock was in her mouth, and now my semen rested in her belly. Just for tonight, she was all mine. Is all mine. And tomorrow, who knows? I got this far, didn't I?

Despite my efforts, I drifted off to sleep. It was the peaceful slumber of one whose dream had already come true.

-oOo-

The morning light streamed through the window. With regrets, I woke my sleeping angel up, before the office guards came to the building and discovered both of us naked.

My arm had gone numb from holding her into position. My cock was also fully erect. At first, Miss Penny was groggy from waking up too early then she realized where she was and who she was with. Guilt and embarrassment showed on her face. I expected it and understood the reasons, but it was still a painful blow. A part of me wanted her to have no regrets, realizing that what we shared was beautiful. But in the end, we were still the firm's rising star and its messengerial clerk, caught in a compromising situation.

What used to be a thoughtful and wonderful silence became awkward and uncomfortable. Miss Penny went to the bathroom to freshen up and change, while I fetched the towel and went to the staff quarters to wash my face, but I didn't want to wash off the evidence of her skin and affection from the rest of my body.

Miss Penny came out, wearing a maroon sweater and jogging pants. She brought my shirt and jacket, both now dry, which I put on. The awkwardness was killing me.

"Uhm... Robby?" she asked, touching my shoulder.

"Yes Miss Penny?" I inquired.

"Let's have breakfast together okay? My treat? I'm sure Mabuhay Hotel will be open nearby."

I looked out the window and saw that the winds had died down and the rains were just a constant drizzle.

"Are you sure Miss Penny? I could cook us breakfast you know," I said.

"Uhm, yeah.. We need to get out of here before the guards arrive. People will talk, and..." she added, the embarrassment obvious on her face.

"I understand Miss Penny," I said, hoping that I could hide the disappointment from my voice. I wanted to tell her to let people talk, because something did happen. We did spend the night together, two consenting adults who care for one another. I didn't want to be brushed away or denied. I wanted her to admit to the world that I was her lover.

But I cared for her enough to understand her situation, especially now that she was in line for partnership. Gossip that she slept with a lowly messenger would jeopardize her reputation.

We went out of the office and its building, at a very conscious and marked distance from the other, Miss Penny walking ahead and I following behind. Despite the joy I felt from the night before, my heart was heavy. It was painful to be rejected by my beloved after a moment that meant the world to me.

Mabuhay Hotel was only a few blocks from the office, and considering the state that the roads were in after the storm, it made more sense to walk towards the hotel. It was small, with a crowd of businessmen. Certainly not one where you would expect a lover's tryst between two coworkers.

We filled our trays from the breakfast buffet tables. Miss Penny strained in the attempt to keep our conversation light and cordial while we ate. We avoided the topic of last night. I wanted to say something about it, but it was not my place. I let Miss Penny take the lead in its discussion.

"Uhm... Robby, so about last night..." she finally says. I keep quiet, letting her compose her thoughts. "Can we keep it a secret between us? Like you know, something two crazy people did on a night of foolishness?"

That was painful to hear, but I nodded in understanding.

"Why? What happened last night, Miss Penny?" I joked. "Don't be embarrassed about your snoring, I'll never tell other people about it," I said.

She laughed, a great weight lifted off her shoulders. "Me??? Mister, you snore like a boat engine leaving the dock!" We kept the banter on, and with that, most of the awkwardness was eased. We kidded and joked around like the best of friends, eating our meal in enjoyment.

After finishing our breakfast, we walked out, and stood on the sidewalk.

"So where are you going now?" Miss Penny asks, her shoulders hunched and her hands deep in her pockets.

I smiled lightly and said, "I have to go back and get my motorcycle from the office. Then I guess I'll go to my apartment and check if my stuff is intact. How about you? Will you be alright?"

Miss Penny smiles. "Yeah, I'm going to go back to my condo and change." She held her hand out and I took it, shaking it lightly. "Thank you Robby," she says. "Thank you for keeping me safe and in good company last night. And... uhm... thank you for everything."

I smiled but with sadness in my heart. "You're welcome boss. It was nothing."

She surprised me by leaning forward and kissing my cheek. Then she whispered, "Don't be sad. It wasn't nothing to me Robby. I...uhm... I just need time to think about what just happened. Will you let me?"

There was hope. Not caring about who saw or what she thought, I pulled Miss Penny to my body and hugged her tight, taking one final sniff of her hair.

And with that, we went our own separate way.

-oOo-

The days stretched onto weeks and the weeks became a few months. The memory of our night together still burned in my heart. But Miss Penny went on with life, as if it never happened.

I tried my best to go back to normal. I tried to be friendlier and keep things light. And to her credit, Miss Penny also made an effort, but there was a coldness to her that wasn't there before. She often found fault in the things I did and was quick to point it out. It wasn't in a mean way, but it was cold and detached. I tried to not let it get to me but it did.

So eventually, I avoided her too. I gave her the same indifference. Our work relationship became distant and impersonal. Some people in the office noticed it, and thankfully, spared me from any teasing. But I'm sure that there's a lot of gossip told behind my back. I didn't care. I was nursing a broken heart. I wanted Miss Penny so badly.

It got worse when a bouquet arrived for her at the office. Imported flowers, all. Lilacs, tulips and other blossoms whose names I didn't recognize, putting my one single rose to shame. There was a new man courting her. I got drunk that night, ashamed, putting myself to bed in tears. But I woke up and decided that it was enough and I should move on.

-oOo-

"Robby, are you leaving?," Miss Penny asks. It was around 7:30 pm, way past my time to go home. I had stayed in the office to prepare an important package that one of our senior partners was going to file with the tax agency the following day. I thought the office was empty, but I guess I was wrong.

"Yes Miss Penny. It's already 7:30pm and I'm tired," I told her flatly.

"This won't take long," she answers.

We go inside her office and close the door. I was surprised when she locked it behind me, then leaned in, holding my head and giving me a torrid French kiss. Then she groped my cock and squeezed it.

I'm only human, so I held her close and kept on kissing, locking her tightly in an embrace.

Miss Penny unbuttoned my plaid shirt and ran her palms all over my body. She was wearing a green dress, its' skirt ending at thigh length. I reached in to cup her buttocks and was pleasantly shocked to find that she wasn't wearing any panties! My erection surged to full mast.

"Your cock is so hard," she moans. She undoes my belt, opens my fly and slides my pants down to my thighs. Then she takes my cock out from my briefs, grasping and squeezing it hard. "I want you so bad Robby," she says, pushing me to sit on the small couch across her table.

Her breasts were flushed and her skin smelled like watermelon. I heard her breathing come in small gasps. She wanted me very badly and her desire was intoxicating. I felt like I was swimming in an ocean of this goddess' lust.

I watch Miss Penny place both her creamy white legs over and around my dark thighs, grasping my cock and sliding her crotch over my arousal. She rubbed the tip of my penis on her puffy lips. Her pussy was so wet and I easily slid inside. "So thick..." she moans again. She didn't even take off her dress and I was all the way in her.

We start grinding our organs against each other, at an easy rhythm of mutual thrusting. Heaven help me, this felt so good!

I grunted, "Why Miss Penny?" I asked her, despite the pleasure. "What are we doing and why are you fucking me?"

"Unfinished business Robby," she answers, grinding against me harder, clenching her vaginal muscles on my cock. I groaned. "We've got unfinished business," she repeats again.

Un.. finished business?

"NO STOP, I DON'T WANT THIS," I cry in frustration. I held her still by the arms and stopped thrusting. "I... Miss Penny... please, let's stop and talk about what's going on.. I... I'm..."

"WHAT??? Seriously Robby?," she screeched. "Seriously? Your cock's in my pussy and you want to talk about your feelings???"

My anger flared white-hot. I pushed her away with force. Screaming, she collapsed on the floor, her legs akimbo, her pink pussy gaping lewdly before my eyes. That was the first time I saw her cunt and I wanted to go inside again and hate-fuck her until she passed out. My erection throbbed, still painfully hard, betraying my desire for this beautiful, detestable woman.

"FUCK YOU PENNY, I'M A HUMAN BEING," I yelled, standing up and tucking my cock back into my pants. "I'M NOT A DILDO, I'M NOT A FUCKBOY, I'M A FUCKING HUMAN BEING WHO LOVES AND CARES FOR YOU AND YOU'RE TREATING ME LIKE THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS MY COCK!", jabbing my finger at her direction, punctuating my points. Then I overturned her table and walked out, slamming the door.

I was relieved there was nobody else in that office that night. I didn't want to cause a scene that would have cost both Penny and I our jobs.

Taking my motorcycle, I put a full tank of gas and made a long drive out into the mountains, to cool my head and get me out of that damnable office and that damnable child of a woman, as far away as I could.