Caught Maid is Used and Humiliated

Story Info
A Lord roughly punishes Mary and her arse hole.
3.8k words
4.33
96.6k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flo42069
flo42069
21 Followers

Mary was nervous. The Lord of the house, Lord Dorsent was coming back to the estate. He was to be expected any day now and she and the rest of the staff had been preparing for his arrival all week. There had been a lot of work to done as some of his peers were joining as well. All the other kitchen maids had already gone to bed, but Mary had been restless and couldn't sleep. She had decided to try out a new baking recipe and had returned to the kitchen while the rest of the house slept. Mary had been stirring the cake mixture when she bumped a wooden spoon of the counter. Mary bend down to pick up the spoon when she heard the sound of fabric tearing. This summer her body had grown so much that the fabric around her breasts had became quite tight, but she hadn't been able yet to buy a new dress. For some time now, she had felt quite some tension on her neckline while undergoing the disapproving looks of the other female servants, as well as the leering ones of the male ones. Apparently the pressure of bending down had been too much on the fabric.

Looking down, Mary saw that her breasts spilled out of the dress. The neckline had torn so low, that her nipples were almost visible through her thin chemise. Mary made a distressed sound. She could not be seen like this. While she was trying to think of a way to escape to her room without encountering anyone, the kitchen door flew open. She recognised Lord Nordfolk, one of her masters close friends from Eton. She had often secretly admired him from afar when he stayed at the estate. She had thought that he was quite handsome despite his stern look. Her panic rose when he strode inside. He came to an halt when he saw her crouching down. His eyebrows rose while he watched her desperately trying to cover up her breasts. Slowly Mary stood. As Lord Nordfolks look darkened, she was afraid she wasn't doing a very good job at shielding her bosom.

"What's your name maid?" he asked brusque.

"Mary, my Lord." she replied meekly, avoiding his gaze.

"Well Mary, what a surprise to walk in on you like this. I think I'm the first of the party to arrive. I believe even your master isn't in yet, correct?"

Mary nodded while staring at the floor. She felt Lord Nordfolks intense gaze while he stepped in front of her. "Look at my when I talk to you." he added curt.

Mary met his gaze while she felt herself blush.

"Do you think you can walk around like some trollop with your tits exposed just because your master isn't around, Mary?" he asked.

Mary was horrified and her face turned scarlet. "No my Lord, it was an ac-"

"I do not need to hear your excuses," he interrupted. "Drop your hands."

Mary gave him a pleading look, "Please my Lord, I-"

"Do I need to repeat myself?" He demanded.

Mary let her hands fall to the sides of her body. Finally released, her breasts sprung free. Lord Nordfolk gaze intensified as he looked on. Mary held her breath as he came forward and cupped a breast. She made a sound of dismay, but Lord Nordfolk shushed her.

"Maids who walk around with their tits out don't get to complain Mary."

He seemed fascinated by her bosom and was now using both hands. "I don't think I've ever seen such large tits before," he mumbled to himself. "I need both hands to cup one breast. It almost looks ridiculous." He ripped her chemise and freed her breasts completely. Her nipples grew hard against the cold air.

Mary was horrified and embarrassed while he went on groping her. The other maids had started teasing her when her breasts had grown so much. She had tried to stay away from the groomsmen, as she had felt their stares and heard their degrading comments. But now, she could not escape Lord Nordfolk, as he was a respected peer and close friend of her master. She had always thought that he was an honourable man and hoped that he would quickly let her go.

But her hope disappeared as Lord Nordfolk said "I think you need to be punished. This is a respectable household and no servant should walk around like this. As your master is away, I believe I should carry out the punishment in his place." He pinched her nipple and she shrieked. It had really hurt. Tears filled her eyes at the pain and embarrassment.

"Turn around and bent over." he ordered.

Mary sighed. But before she could comply, Lord Nordfolks hand came down and slapped her tit. Mary cried out.

"Obey when I give you an order."

Hastily Mary turned and bend over the counter.

"Lift up your skirts, your chemise as well."

It felt humiliating to expose herself like this when she knew he was watching. His hand went over her arse and he pulled on her pubic hair.

"Are you still a virgin?" he asked.

Mary shook her head and blushed. Tom, one of the groomsman, had promised her that he would marry her if she would allow him to have his way with her. But he hadn't kept his word and left the estate soon after. Her heart had been broken.

"Of course not, how could I expect anything different from a trollop who walks through the kitchen with her absurdly large tits for everyone to see. Did you want someone to find you like this?"

"No my Lor-" Mary squealed when to wooden spoon that got her in trouble in the first place, came down on her arse cheek. Lord Nordfolk started spanking the enter surface of her arse cheeks with the spoon. She felt embarrassed, being spanked with the wooden spoon she had been using just a few minutes before. After a few minutes, the pain of the spanking became too much to bare. Slap after slap were applied to her cheeks which turned from pink to crimson. Her cheeks felt like they were on fire and Mary started sobbing and trashing, trying to get away from his ruthless arm. But Lord Nordfolks strong arm and legs kept the maid in place. When the pain of the wooden spoon stopped, Mary felt relieved. Now that is was over, she decided that it hadn't been so bad after all. But Mary was too absorbed in her self-pity that she hadn't realised that Lord Nordfolk had taken of his belt. Abruptly his belt came down on her arse leaving a welt as evidence. Mary howled every time the belt came down. In no time, her sobbing was even worse then before, as her entire backside was covered in welts. When Lord Nordfolk stopped, she panicked, as she felt his fingers at her entrance.

He barked a laugh when he felt her wetness. "What a slut you are. Why is your cunt wet slut? Are you enjoying this?"

Mary wailed, "No my Lord."

"This is supposed to be a punishment, you won't learn from it if you're getting this wet." Suddenly, he roughly spun her around. "Maybe your tits will make you feel more regretful." The belt came down on one tit, and then the other. Mary cried out, it hurt even worse than the belt on her arse. She couldn't stop crying as the belting went on. His tight grip on her made it impossible to get away. It felt like he was purposely trying to hit her nipples. Every time the belt came down on her nipple, she couldn't help but scream. When her tits were as nicely covered in welts as her arse, Lord Nordfolk pushed her down on the ground.

"On your knees, slut. Stop crying. You're going to suck my cock as a thank you for taking the time to give you your needed discipline."

He opened his breeches and pulled out his member. She was terrified when she looked at it. It was way bigger than Toms had been. She had no idea how this would ever fit.

Lord Nordfolk was growing impatient, "Open up."

When she didn't immediately complied, he slapped her face. "Open your mouth slut, let me in." Hesitantly she opened her mouth. She licked him carefully. He tasted like sweat and clearly hadn't taken a bath after riding his horse for hours. She tried not the think about where his cock had been. She had no idea what to do and just licked and sucked him softly. Lord Nordfolk grabbed her nipple and pinched. Mary yelped at the sharp pain.

"Suck harder."

Mary really tried to but his cock was so big, it was difficult to fit even the tip in her mouth while sucking.

Lord Nordfolk sighed, "You are useless at this."

She felt mortified that she failed. Tears filled her eyes but that made him even more annoyed. He grabbed her by her hair and started pounding her mouth with his cock. Tears streamed down her face and every time his is cock touched her throat, she felt like throwing up. Gagging and sobbing she endured his rough treatment, until he let her go. Her entire face was a mess, wet from her tears and saliva. With each sob, her abused tits swayed.

Lord Nordfolk looked at her scornful, "Get up." He pushed her back over the counter. He kicked her legs, "Spread them wider." He gave a look at her cunt and gave a deep sigh.

"Slut, you are even more wet then before. You're dripping all over the floor." He wrapped his hand around her throat and squeezed. He growled in her ear, "This is not for your pleasure. It's embarrassing how much of a whore you are. Do you like to be used as a fuck hole?"

Mary felt so humiliated. She hadn't known that she was so depraved. How could this get any worse? He pushed her back on the counter as his eye fell on the puckered hole between her arse cheeks.

"How about this hole? Has this been used yet?"

She felt his finger around her anus. She panicked and tried to get away. He pulled her hair and kept her in place.

"My Lord, please, what-"

He chuckled, "Is that a no?"

Her only reply was a wailing cry.

"Oh how I will enjoy corrupting you after all." Lord Nordfolk decided cheerfully.

He spit on her arsehole and spread it out on the ring of her dark hole. Mary whimpered as he pushed a finger inside.

"My Lord, it hurts-"

"I'll give you something that will hurt," Lord Nordfolk growled, having enough of her whining. He grabbed the wooden spoon from the counter and shoved it brutally in her arsehole. Mary bellowed. It burned terribly. She was sure that this was not what the hole was intended for. Lord Nordfolk pushed her down on the counter, wrapped his hands around her throat and pushed his cock in her cunt. He grunted and started pounding. Every time he pushed, Mary felt the wooden spoon burn in her puckered hole. She cried at the pain and the humiliation of having her own spoon crammed up her dark hole.

Suddenly the kitchen door opened. Mary was horrified as she saw the butler standing in the doorway. Mr. Wilson eyes grew big as he took in the spectacle in the kitchen. Lord Nordfolk noticed but just kept on pounding her undisturbed. Mary knew that Mr. Wilson had never liked her very much and was petrified to think about how he would feel about her now. What a sight she must be. Her tear stained face, her unkept hair, her with welts covered tits swaying with each trust, her arse equally covered in welts with the wooden spoon stuck between her cheeks, while being ruthlessly pounded on the kitchen counter by a man that was obviously not her husband.

"Ah Wilson, don't mind us." Lord Nordfolk said while giving a shove against the spoon. Mary shrieked. "I'm sure that Mary here doesn't mind an audience." He started slapping her tits again as if to prove his point. "I'm sure you already knew that what kind of slut she truly is." He added.

Mary let out a desperate cry, how could she ever face the stern butler again. With a disapproving look to Mary, the butler murmured "My Lord" and left the kitchen while bowing. But before Mary could further dwell on how much more worse the day could get, Lord Nordfolk got her attention by pulling her back at her hair. While squeezing her throat he picked up the rough pounding. With each trust, he pushed against the burning welts on her arse and against the spoon in her poor arsehole. Her tits were slapped and groped, her nipples pulled and pinched, and the outside as well as the inside of her arse burned like it was on fire. The stimulation was so intense, that her cunt started to contract. But before she could reach her peak, Lord Nordfolk pulled out and laughed.

"No no little slut, you don't deserve a release." He stepped away from her and walked to the other side of the room. He had quite enough of her lose cunt. It wasn't as tight as he liked them, as he usually went for the virginal kind of maids to spoil. Fortunately there still was another hole that hadn't been used yet.

"Crawl to me" he commanded.

With the wooden spoon still inside her arse she started to crawl across the floor. He enjoy the scene as he smirked. The nipples of her ridiculous big tits swayed almost across the ground and with every step the spoon from her molested hole moved. Her eyes filled with tears again as she felt so ashamed.

When she reached him, he walked around her to admire his handwork. "There is no need to cry yet little slut. This is simply who you're meant to be. To be used as the whore that you are. To serve with the holes you have."

He pulled the spoon from her hole and put it aside. The relieve of her arsehole made her feel slightly better and her sniffing eased.

Lord Nordfolk grinned and said, "I'll give you a reason to crying instead. Now, ask me nicely, as the good slut that you are, to please fuck your arse hole."

"My Lord," Marry sobbed.

"No, that's not it. Try again."

Mary sobbed so much that she couldn't get any word out.

"Do you want to lose your employment here slut? Do you want me to tell Lord Dorsent that you not only walked around his estate revealing your tits and being unable to take a punishment for it when you were caught?"

"No my Lord," Mary hiccupped.

"Try again."

Mary felt like she had no other choice. She had no were else to go and did not want to lose her position. "My Lord, will you please, please take me?" Mary asked softly.

"That's not good enough slut, try again."

"Will you please, will you please fuck my ass my Lord?"

"Very well slut, I knew you could do it." Lord Nordfolk started stroking his cock and looked down on her. "I don't believe it would be a real punishment if your hole is prepared too well. Spit on your fingers, and spread out the moister around your hole."

"My Lord?" Mary asked bewildered.

"You can also do without, but I'm not sure if your hole will be able to recover from that."

Hastily, Mary spat on her own fingers and brought them back to her arse. Unsure, she smeared the liquid around the puckered ring, trying not to think about what would happen next.

"Very well slut. Now place your head on the ground and spread your arse cheeks for me."

Mary did as she was told, spreading her cheeks for the Lord. She had almost became numb to the embarrassment of revealing herself like this to him on the kitchen floor. She felt like there could be nothing more embarring then this. The thought gave her hope and tried to spread her cheeks even further for Lord Nordfolk.

Mary thought that she was prepared for the pain of his cock, but how wrong she was. For a few seconds, Lord Nordfolk enjoyed the view of the poor girl on the floor, revealing her puckered hole and offering it to him. When he could no longer wait, he forcefully and without further care pushed himself into her dark hole.

Marry was horrified by the pain, but before she could cry out, Lord Nordfolk slapped her arse.

"Keep your arse spread slut!"

While sobbing, Marry tried to keep herself stretched, but the pain was excruciating. It felt like her hole was being torn in two. The ring was stretched further then was possible, she was sure of it. She cried, sobbed and screamed but Lord Nordfolk was relentless. He kept on pushing further until he was all the way in the hole. Once he was fully in, he pulled back and started pounding her poor arse. While roughly moving his cock in and out of her painfully stretched ring, he went back to pulling her hair, slapping her tits, pinching her nipples and spanking her arse. It felt like he kept up forever. Mary felt like her body and arse hole could take no more. She felt thoroughly used. But each time she hoped he had enough, he would do something else. He would push his fingers in her mouth, making her gag and drool. He would spit on her face and would force her to open her mouth, spitting in her face and demanding her to swallowing it.

Finally he announced, "I'm going to dump my seed in your dirty little hole slut."

Instead of feeling relieved, Mary felt mortified at the idea that he would seed in her arse hole. She begged the Lord, "Please don't come in my arsehole. Please don't. Please come in my cunt."

"Oh no slut, your cunt doesn't deserve my seed. The last thing I want is for you to have my child. No, you are only good as a fuck hole. Now take it."

Mary cried at the insult but could do nothing other than enduring the degradation. At last Lord Nordfolk pulled her tits sharply for the last time and grunted while spending his seed in her dark hole. Mary wept at the pain, the humiliation and the knowledge that she could not find her own release without further stimulation.

When he went silent and stopped moving, Mary looked back at him surprised. She had assumed he would pull himself back from her hole. Instead he stayed there and slapped her arse.

"Stay still slut, we are not done yet. You are not only a fuck hole, you are also a chamber pot." He added smirking again.

Mary felt confused at what he said. Before she could contain his words, she felt his cock swell in her arse hole.

"Nooo" she wailed, "Please my Lord-"

Liquid started filled her already full arse hole.

"Take it slut, you will take my piss in your arse. You are nothing more than a fuck and piss hole. You will take it and thank me for it. Thank me slut."

She could not think of a more humiliating feeling in the world. She felt his piss going down in her arse. To think that only a few minutes ago, she thought that there could be nothing worse than not being worth reserving seed in her cunt. But now, she felt like she truly was no more than the slut and the hole he accused her of being. Mary could not hold it back and cried out, "Thank you, my Lord. Thank you for using me as your fuck hole and your piss hole. Please piss in my arse my Lord, thank you for your seed and for your piss in my arse."

Lord Nordfolk sounded pleased, "Very well slut. You are finally beginning to learn."

Mary beamed at his praise.

He warned her before he pulled out, "Do not spill it slut, you will regret it if you do."

Mary tried to squeeze her ring as tight as possible when Lord Nordfolk pulled out his cock. Only a small stream of liquid ran down her leg. She was allowed to hop the chamber pot in the corner and release his piss from her hole. Mary returned to Lord Nordfolk and offered her arse up in the air for inspection. The Lord who looked satisfied at her puckered hole that tried to return to its normal size but kept gaping.

"Turn around and clean my cock." He demanded.

Mary wanted to get up to get a cloth but Lord Nordfolk pushed her back on her knees.

"With your mouth." He added.

Mary looked up to him horrified, "Please my Lord, I-"

"Slut, are you defying me again? You made it filthy with one hole, you are cleaning it with the other. Now."

Mary closed her eyes as she took the nasty cock in her mouth. It tasted horrible. She tried not to think about why the cock that just came out of her arse hole tasted the way it did. When Lord Nordfolk was satisfied with how she had cleaned him, he patted her on the head.

He looked at her sternly, "I hope that you have learned your lesson and won't behave like such a slut for the rest of the fortnight that we're here. I won't think Lord Dorsent or the rest of our friends will be as forgiving as I am."

"Yes my Lord, I will. Thank you for your lessons."

She stood up and shudder. She felt the mixture of seed and piss dripping down her stretched arse hole. Maybe he was right, maybe this was the only thing she was good for. To have all her holes stretched and used as the slut she was. For once, she truly felt like she had a purpose. She was glad that she had been able to serve Lord Nordfolk the way she had. Maybe the growth of her breasts had been a sigh. He gave her a last slap on her arse and send her away to her room. Mary was relieved that she still could get 2 hours of sleep before she had to rise. But while limping to her room, a door opened. Before she could react, Mr. Wilson pulled inside his room and closed the door. He and the groomsmen had been waiting for her to come back from the kitchen. Her shrieks woke the other servants, but no one dared to go in the butlers room. They all hoped it was the slut Mary finally getting what she deserved.

flo42069
flo42069
21 Followers
12