Caught Messaging Master Pt. 06 - Tuesday

Story Info
Katie becomes a star of the screen.
5.3k words
4.7
6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Tuesday morning had finally arrived. Four days ago I was told that I'd be spending my week off with my girlfriend Lucy in a hotel for a week as my part time personality Katie. After finding messages to a guy on my twitter account those plans didn't work out exactly like that. I woke up Tuesday morning in the hotel bed in a dark green satin bra and thong matching set. My bum plugged, my cock caged. My long brunette hair tied up, my lips filled and my ears pierced. I had D cup boobs being pushed up in my bra and long French tip nails. Out of everything the strangest change was that I was waking up to a man. I was laying as a little spoon. Laying with my back to Mark with him close behind. It was meant to be a romantic break with Lucy. Instead I felt Mark breathing on the back of my neck as he slept, I felt his muscular arm reaching around my waist and holding my chastity cage tight. Most importantly I felt his hard on poking into my ass. I laid wondering how he was going to want me to make him cum when he woke up. Before bed last night he plugged my bottom with a 5 inch dildo, like he did every night and when he pulls my hips back into his erection he slips my dildo a little bit further in every time making me more and more flustered.

Even though this was originally meant to be for me and Lucy there's no doubt in my mind this is where I belong now. In four nights Mark has made me his sissy and there's no way back now, I couldn't go back to women after being emasculated like I have. I'm made to please men, I can see that now.

I laid my hand onto Marks and tried to loosen his grip on my chastity cage so I could get out of bed. Checkout was in 2 hours time. Mark woke up and pulled me back into him by my waist and put his arm around my stomach.

"It's nine babe, I need to get dressed. Checkout is at eleven, I need to get up. Sorry." I said.

"Not yet." Mark whispered.

"Babe, it's ok for you just throwing on some clothes. I need to shower, shave, do my make up, style my hair, all sorts." I said in my woman's voice.

Mark groaned and his hands moved back down to my silk smooth thighs, he rubbed up and down then against my chastity device. His hand wondered around to my bum and he squeezed my cheeks before pulling my thong up into a wedgie.

"Mark, we haven't got much time." I said.

One of his hands moved up my leg, across my stomach and pushed my tits together. It kept moving up my body to my neck, he put one finger into my mouth and I started to suck. He pulled my thong out of my bum crack and to the side then pulled my plug out. My ass was still hurting from what Nancy did to me last night. He rested the tip of his hard on against my hole and I took a deep breath.

"Mark, I'm still hurting a bit from last night." I said quietly.

His hand now moved up and covered my mouth completely. He started to push his dick into me dry and it was hurting. I let out a quiet moan to try to let him know to go easy on me. He didn't seem to care and kept pushing his cock in more. I couldn't open my mouth to tell him to stop or scream and he started to fuck me. His grip on my face got tighter and tighter as it went on. I let out any sound that would make it through my closed lips and he got rougher. As Mark came to his climax his trusts were hard and deep. Finally he let out a moan, his grip on my mouth weakened and I felt his cum shoot into my bum. At 5'8 with a very small build I was in no position to fight against a man of Marks size and strength, it was easier to let him use me however he wanted to. He turned onto his back and pulled out, I felt his cum dripping from my ass which is the ultimate feeling of being degraded as a sissy. I pulled my thong back into place, turned and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks babe." I said and he laughed to himself.

I got up and got into the shower. When I got out I put my hair in a towel and did the same with my body. I walked out and sat on the side of the bed.

"Here's todays note from Lucy darling." Mark said as he handed me the letter. I opened it up.

"Hi Katie, today is the big day. You've made it and I'm very proud of you I have to say. You have fitted into the role as Marks sissy perfectly over the last four nights and he's made you his bitch in ways I couldn't have even imagined. Now it's time for me to get my revenge, once we are even then you'll have your own path to decide. We aren't even yet though, my boyfriend cheated on me with another man. You've humiliated me and wasted my time. I've paid a lot of money for you to live your dream for the last four days and now you will pay me back. Just remember this is a lot easier if you just say yes. Mark has been informed what todays outfit is. I'll see you at 12 xx" I put the letter down and collapsed onto the bed.

"Mark I don't think I can take much more of this, I feel exhausted. Can't we just go somewhere together? Once today is done and Lucy wants me out of her life." I said looking at the floor with tears building in my eyes.

"Lets get today done with first and we can decide what's going to happen after that. Remember babe, this is one of three films. Lucy has agreed a trilogy for you. Don't be worried about today, it's going to be one of the best experiences of your life. Katie, you're a sissy! This is what you're best at, you're going to be great in this film." Mark put his arm around me. He stood up and opened the wardrobe.

"This is your outfit for today, apparently this was especially requested by Richard, the owner of the production company. Lucy messaged him, still pretending to be you, she agreed to the film and to turn up on set in this outfit." Mark handed me a black latex cat suit.

"Oh wow, that looks stunning. I've always wanted one of those, Lucy knew that. It was probably her idea for me to wear that in the film. So what am I wearing on the way?" I said.

"You're wearing this on the way." replied Mark.

"She wants me to wear a latex cat suit through a hotel reception? Everyone will think I'm some kind of dominatrix woman. This is ridiculous." I looked at him for help.

"You know how this goes by now Katie, stop moaning and get dressed." he said.

Mark handed me a pink thong and I put it on, I stepped into the cat suit. I'm a size eight but it felt so tight it must've been a six, it hugged my bum so tight. I asked Mark to zip up the back for me and my boobs looked so hot. My nipples were poking through the latex, my cage was tucked between my legs. Mark handed me some knee high, black, shiny leather boots to go with the outfit. I zipped them up and he passed me match black, elbow length, latex gloves. I put my long brunette hair into two pigtails as he instructed and did my make up, dark eyes with a red lip stick. I put my big hoop earrings back in and Mark walked in front of me with a collar.

"What is that?" I said to Mark.

"It's a collar, what do you think is it you fucking bimbo." he said. My cage twitched with excitement just from him calling me a bimbo, I'm pathetic.

"Why do I need a collar?" I asked. Mark grabbed my neck and chocked me, my mouth opened and he spat straight in. I got the picture and I let him put the collar on me. I stood up and looked into the mirror. I was shinning, I looked like a hot dominant woman, the kind I always wanted to fuck me. I checked my ass out and pushed my tits together. Mark came up behind me and grabbed my bum.

"Are you ready slut? This is the beginning of the rest of your life." said Mark.

Mark left the room first and said he would be waiting outside in the taxi, I had to do the walk out of the hotel alone. I left the room and waited for the lift. The doors opened and there were two women in their 30s standing there, I walked in.

"Going down?" One of the women asked. The other one started laughing.

"Yeah, not the first or last time today." I replied and smiled. I walked through up to reception.

"Hi, I'm room 34, I just need to check out." I said.

"Wow, you look stunning! Where are you off to? Have you enjoyed your stay?" she said.

"I'm actually off to shoot a scene for a film believe it or not. Yes I've loved my stay, thanks." I laughed.

"Wow! That sounds so cool, have a great time!" she said and I left. I walked out and Mark was standing with the car door open. I was surprised there wasn't some other surprise like I was made to get a train or something. I got in sat down and crossed my legs, Mark gave me a deep kiss and told me not to worry. We arrived at the building, sort of in the middle of nowhere, an industrial site, my door opened.

"Nice to see you Katie." said Lucy.

"Look at you, you're like a new woman. New hair, put in pigtails, something for the guys to hold onto. Your body looks so feminine, looks like you've got even bigger tits now. Even your mannerisms are so feminine, you're really in your comfort zone now aren't you." she said.

"Lucy, I actually want to say thank you. I shouldn't have ever wasted your time, I'm clearly a sissy, all I've done for the last four nights is suck dick and take cocks up my bum. I've loved every second of it. So once this scene is done today can you promise no friends or family will be told?" I said.

"Firstly, this is your first of three films so don't get ahead of yourself. Once we are even we will speak. Isn't it such a shame you can't be like this permanently though? Everyone can know who you really are. I prefer you this way. Everyone does." she laughed.

"I need to go back to normal life Lucy, but I'm obviously gay. I'll be in gay relationships from this point and probably dress up at home I think." I said.

"That won't be happening sissy." said Mark. Lucy laughed.

"It's your life Katie, you decide. I think that's a shame though." she said.

"Mark, well done this week. I feel like I've really got even with her for cheating on me. I could sleep happy knowing Katie had a dick down her throat every night and a mouth full of cum." they both laughed.

"No problem Lucy, my pleasure." said Mark.

We walked into the building and Richard greeted us. He complimented me on my cat suit and walked us through to our set. We walked in and it was a set of a house, there was a bedroom with a bed full of restraints tied to the bed posts. There was a kitchen with some cat bowels on the floor and there was a bathroom with a shower. I was trying to imagine the things me and the guy would be made to do.

"Ok, so Katie first we are going to have you tied to the bed, wrists tied down, ankles together on all fours getting fucked. That'll probably take an hour or so as we discussed. Next we go to the kitchen where you'll be fucked over the kitchen table a few times and finally we move to the climax of the film in the bathroom where we will do what we said in the emails." said Richard. I had no idea what was in these emails so I just stayed quiet.

"Sounds good Richard." I said.

A girl pulled me over to a make up table and did her best to make me look like a whore, red lipstick, dark eyes. I looked in the mirror and only then did I realise that collar Mark put on me earlier said the word 'cumslut'. I'd walked through reception wearing that and now casually spoke to everyone here wearing it.

"You must be our star of the show Katie." I heard someone say. I looker around and there was a gorgeous guy in his late 20s. He was dressed as a policeman, he was ripped. He had beautiful eyes and probably around 6'3. I was lost for words.

"Yeah, that's me." I smiled.

"We are going to have some fun today." he said. Then he put a lead up to my neck and attached it to my collar. He started to walk towards the front room set and pulled me behind him.

"Crawl bitch." he said.

"Yeah! Woo! Make her your bitch Harry!" shouted Lucy and she burst out laughing.

"And action!" I heard from Richard.

I was caught off guard but completely mesmerised by Harry. I crawled behind him into the bedroom and climbed on to the bed, he started to kiss me and I got butterflies. I started to feel his dick growing and pushing against me. He turned me over and spanked my ass, he hand cuffed my ankles together and did the same with my hands behind my back.

"Listen lady if you want to be out walking the streets at night in a latex cat suit trying to earn some money that's at your own risk. You're mine tonight, you can't do anything about it, who are the police going to believe me or a slut like you?" he said.

I now had my ankles and wrists cuffed together and my head planted into the bed with my ass in the air.

"Hey, Gary, yeah I have another one. Bring the guys here." I heard Harry pretending to be on the phone. Then I see five other guys walk onto the set all dressed as policemen too.

"Oh we got a special one here tonight!" one said.

"She's dressed as a cat for us, how sweet." another said.

One of them walked over and lifted my head up, he attached one of those cones around my head that a pet would have to stop them fidgeting. He turned the collar to the back of my neck. I felt someone get on the bed behind me and grab my hip. He unzipped my crotch and lube me up. Suddenly a pull on my collar pulled me off the bed and my head back. My back was now arched on all fours and my face looking up, I felt a dick pressing against my hole and making it's way in. I let out a moan, a camera moved into my face and was recording my facials expressions. I started to bite my lip and role my eyes back with my mouth open. The guy started to get into a rhythm and fucked me hard, I helped him out and trusted backwards and forwards in the same rhythm. There were loud slaps as our skin bounced off each other. Then Harry got on the bed in front of me and my collar was pulled back again to look up at him. The camera was recording this moment and I starred into his eyes.

"Suck my dick you little bitch." he said.

I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out. He turned me on so much, I didn't break eye contact through his blowjob once, he held my head down on his dick as he was about to finish then pulled my mouth off just in time. He exploded all over my face, some in my mouth, my eyes and some just caught by the cone around my neck. The guy behind me pulled out and came around the front, I put him in my mouth and the same result happened. He came all over my face and not a drop was missed by the cone.

"Ok, don't ever put your head down Katie. We don't want to lose any of that cum do we." Richard said.

The next two guys got on the bed and it was a repeat of the first two, I got spit roasted hard, these guys dicks were bigger if anything. I was really getting hot in my latex suit now. Both guys came over my face again. I was told not to swallow any, if it went into my mouth I had to spit it out into the cone and down my chin. The last two guys stepped up now, one average sized guy and the other well over six foot. My ass must've now been gapping because dicks were easily entering my hole with no pain. This one went on the longest, one of the guys was struggling to finish. Eventually they both did and covered my face again.

We had a five minute break, Lucy walked over.

"Richard I'm not sure this cone is filling up quickly enough, some of the guys must have small loads. Can we get anymore?" she said. My ex girlfriend asking someone if they can find extra cum to put on my face was not something I was used to but I was extremely horny. Richard agreed and walked away, Lucy looked around to see if anyone was looking. She dipped her finger in the puddle of cum at the bottom of my cone.

"I know you were told not to swallow but as you've been a good girl so far I'll treat you but don't tell anyone!" she whispered. She put her finger in my mouth and I sucked it clean.

"Thanks Lucy." I said.

She patted me on the head and walked away laughing. A few minutes later Lucy and Mark walked back over with Richard and a couple of guys.

"Katie we don't have enough cum over you for the scene at the moment so we are going to have to improvise." Richard said.

Lucy walked behind me and pulled my collar back so my head looked up.

"Your most sexy expression for the boys please Katie." Lucy said. I made eye contact with them all and stuck my tongue out. It was the least romantic thing I'd been involved in, Mark, Richard and two strangers who might have been camera men were wanking in front of my face. They took turns to empty over my face and most of my skin was now covered. I could feel a puddle building around my neck too.

"We have this fake cum too that we use sometimes, lets try." Richard said. He poured a tube into my cone and now the cum was up to my chin, almost touching my bottom lip.

Richard got us all back into position. Now I was kneeling on the bedroom floor with all six guys standing around me. Harry put his fingers into the cum and started to feed me, slipping one finger in at a time. Then he scooped up a handful and smeared it all over my face, then again. My face was dripping wet. One of the guys put a glass bowel on the floor and bent me forwards, tipping the cum into the bowel and almost filling it. I was shoved forwards with my face right in front of it.

"Now be a good pussy and lick up your dinner for us." one of them said.

"I don't want to see a drop left slut." added another.

Someone pushed the back of my head into the bowel and I started to lick. My hair was pulled back so my face was on show.

"Show the camera what's in your mouth sissy!" said Harry. I took a big lick and looked towards the camera, I swallowed and went for more.

"Boys, this sissy is so thirsty. She can't get enough of this." someone said.

I was pulled by my lead into the kitchen next before I could take another lick and I was fucked over the kitchen table. I had a guy fingering my bum as I did the dish washing. I was fucked while bending over and my head in the washing machine. Finally I was made to lick up milk from the cat bowel of course.

I was taken to the bathroom next, we started filming and all six guys stood around me naked and oiled up. I was in a dream and Lucy was 10 feet away with her eyes on me. I got carried away and couldn't stop putting my hands all over their bodies, I didn't know who to grab first or which cock to suck. Their hands felt my bum and my tits, fingers in my mouth too. One of them unzipped the back of my cat suit and started to pull it down, my boobs were out on show with no bra, I carried on kissing the guys. Two of them pulled my latex cat suit off, they helped me stand as I stepped out of each leg. I was stood there in the bathroom completely naked apart from a thong and my heels. My thong didn't last long either, another hand started to pull it down and my chastity cage was out for everyone to see. I was standing kissing one of the guys while I had a dick in each hand, I felt someone's face get buried into my bum crack. A tongue started to lick me out, I'd never had someone lick my ass before but I was in heaven, I bent my back and sat back on his face. A hand grabbed my chastity cage and played with it while I let out high pitched moans. I was moved into the shower by them all and the water came on, it was very hot and steamed up. They pushed me down onto my knees and one by one I sucked their cocks. I was pushed up against the glass and fucked. I could see the cameraman aiming at me on the other side of the glass. My tits pressed up against it and my bum sticking out. The guys all came, I don't remember where. I was in heaven, Some came in me, some came over me.

"Cut!" shouted Richard.

"Excellent work Katie, really hot. For our last scene we want you as a housewife, your husband being played by Harry isn't very nice and might get a bit nasty. So we need you as a housewife. Your clothes are over there with the girls." said Richard.

Lucy came over and gave me a towel, I put it around my boobs. It just about covered my bum. Not that anyone hadn't already seen it. She held my hand and walked me over in my heels to the dressing area.

12