Caught Messaging Master Pt. 07

Story Info
Katie thought she was free, think again.
4.3k words
4.62
6.1k
6

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid on the floor of the film set holding my chastity device in agony. Lucy had just kicked me hard in the balls and poured a bowel of a group of guys cum over my face. I'd done everything in my power from Friday until Tuesday to stop her letting my secret of crossdressing out to my friends. I'd been fucked by different guys, been pissed on, sung candy man in a bar, told my first love I dress as a woman now and been in a porn film. After all of that Lucy still sent an email around of me covered in cum.

"Katie, let me help you up." said Harry. He grabbed an arm and lifted me up. I could hardly stand, my legs were shaking and I had tears in my eyes.

"She's ruined my life Harry." I said.

"What's going on? does no one know that you're a crossdresser?" he said.

"It's such a long story Harry, I'll explain to you later. I need to clean up, I'm sorry." I said. Harry led me to a shower and I washed myself as best I could. When I got out Harry handed me some clothes.

"You came here in a cat suit so I got you some spare bits we had in the back to go home in." he said. I got dressed in white bra and knickers, some high waist jeans and a white blouse.

"Thank you Harry." I said and kissed him on the cheek. I put my hair into a bun and redid my make up.

"How do I get home from here? I live about an hour away." I said.

"Don't worry, I'll take you." said Harry. I got into his car emotionally drained from the last few days. All I could think about was how every contact in my emails would see me covered in cum dressed as Katie. I kept getting tears in my eyes thinking about it. I explained the whole story to Harry on the journey home, how I never wanted to be in the film in the first place and how I'd be blackmailed by Lucy.

"I can't believe this Katie. I'm sorry I was part of it, I wouldn't have if I'd known." he said.

"Don't worry babe, the best part about the last week is that I met you. Even though I didn't plan on being at the set I did love you fucking me. Thanks for dropping me home handsome." I said.

"I would invite you in but I have so much to sort out, I need to explain everything to everyone. I don't know what to do yet." I said.

"Well if you need any help give me a call beautiful." said Harry. I leaned in and gave him a kiss and a hug. I got out and walked into my block of flats, up the lift and opened my front door. I switched the lights on and things had changed, my photos with Lucy had gone. I remembered that Lucy had a key to my flat too, she must've been round. Everything was very tidy and clean. There were flowers in the front room too. I walked into the bedroom and there was a note on the bed with a box.

"Dear Katie, welcome home. Welcome to your new life, I hope that you have finally accepted that you are Katie now, that is who you are and you don't ever need to look back. I've shown you that you need a man, you love getting fucked by men. You even cum from a dick being in your ass, I've seen it with my own eyes babe. If you look in your wardrobe I've done a bit of shopping for you. You wasted my time and cheated on me, now we are even. I hope your little dick doesn't hurt too much anymore. I'm sure our paths will cross again soon X"

I was so angry I didn't know what to think. I looked in my wardrobe and it was full of women's clothes, no man clothes left, no men's shoes. It was a woman's wardrobe and I noticed some of the things from Lucy's. I think she had given me stuff she didn't want anymore. I took off my jeans and blouse and stood in front of the mirror in my bra and knickers checking myself out.

"Now what do we do with you Katie?" I said to myself. I found a night dress in the draw and got in bed. Only then did I realise that my chastity device was still on and that Harry had the key. I looked at my phone.

"Hey Katie, I just remembered I have the key to your chastity. Do you want me to bring it?" a message on my phone said.

"Don't worry babe, I don't want you driving an hour for that. You can stop by in the week. Thanks anyway x" I replied. and I went to sleep.

In the morning I got up, had my breakfast and sat in my underwear watching television. I didn't have one email or message from any friend or contact from my emails. Had they all disowned me? Did none of them want to speak to me anymore? My whole work must be talking about me. I either had to never show my face again at work or hold my head up high. I decided on the second option. I got dressed in a black pencil skirt, black tights, a white satin blouse and small black heels. I had my hair down, I had some small flower earrings, a necklace and sensible make up. I didn't want to go over the top, I wanted to look like a mature young woman. Lastly I picked out a beige trench coat and a bag. I looked in the mirror and felt proud. I looked like a young woman going to work. My job was only a ten minute walk from my flat so off I went, I was still on annual leave but I needed to set the record straight. I was going to tell them that I've always been a crossdresser and that's how I'm living my life from now on. I walked through the door and up the stairs and pressed the buzzer.

"Hi, can I help you?" my friend Jane said at the door.

"Jane it's me." I said and starred at her smiling. She looked blankly back at me for a few seconds.

"Oh my god, why are you dressed like this?" she said.

"You don't know yet? This is me from now on Jane. My names Katie". I said with a smile.

"Come on in Katie." She said.

I walked in and everyone looked around, I think they thought I was a new girl for a minute. The room is laid out with computers everywhere, around 15 and a couple of offices for the managers.

"Hey guys, I just wanted to come up and set the record straight. I know everyone would've seen things yesterday that they didn't want to and all I can say is I'm sorry, that was out of my control. This is my new life now, I want to be known as Katie, the old me has gone." I said with my hands on my hips.

"Sorry, Katie, but what are we meant to have seen?" Dave asked.

"Ok, so my ex girlfriend sent emails around to all of my contacts with pictures of me, it's a long story. If you haven't already opened them please respect me and delete it, thanks." I said.

"I don't have any new emails." Dave said.

"Me neither." said Jane.

"Yeah my emails are empty." another said.

My mind started to race, has Lucy tricked me again?

"Excuse me, what's the meaning of this disruption?" said my manager Steve.

"This is Katie, she has worked here for a few years boss. Under a different name." Jane said to Steve.

"Oh, right. Hello. You're on annual leave aren't you? Come in to my office." Steve said. I told him that this was now my life and how I would be going forwards and he accepted it which was all good. I figured out that Steve hadn't received any email either. I said goodbye and left. I tried to phone Lucy but it went straight to voicemail.

"Lucy, did you not send any of those emails? I've just gone into work as Katie." I said.

I got a picture sent to me by Lucy of all the emails she sent the pictures to, she had changed every email by one word. No one had got the pictures of me. It was all a plan to get me to out myself and she fooled me again.

I got back to my flat and sat watching some television and started to feel quite horny. I went to touch myself by my chastity device stopped me. I walked upstairs and looked through my draws and found a 8 inch dildo with a bottle of lube. There was a note in there too.

"I told you that you loved it." is all the note said. Lucy was mocking me but she was right. I put lube on my ass and started to put the head in me. I slowly moved it in and out of me while touching my cage. It was the closest I could get to the real thing. After making myself increasingly horny I messaged Harry.

"Hey babe, do you want to bring that key round tonight x" I said. He took a few minutes to reply.

"I'm busy tonight babe, I'll be round tomorrow around 6. x" he said. I was going to have to wait another 24 hours until I got to cum. I might even get to put my plump lips around Harrys cock while he's here. I still surprise myself when thoughts like that come into my mind when it used to be thoughts of women. I left the dildo in my bum for the rest of the evening, while I walked around the house in my underwear and a silk robe. I put a romantic film on and lit a couple of candles. My legs had started to feel a bit spikey at this point so I thought I'd phone Lucy's friend Steph.

"Hey, Steph it's Katie." I said.

"Oh! Katie, Hey, are you ok?" Steph said.

"Yeah I just need to book an appointment tomorrow if I can, after hours like before." I asked.

"Sorry babe, that was a special request from Lucy as a friend. If you want an appointment I have one at half past one tomorrow afternoon, you'll have to come in and sit with the rest of the girls darling." said Steph. I still wasn't completely comfortable walking down the street and now I have to sit in a salon with other women but Harry is round tomorrow night and I need to look my best.

"Ok, Steph if that's my only option then sure." I said.

"Cool, I'll put you down for waxing, a new hair style, new nails, lip fillers and your make up." she said.

"Thanks Steph. Bye." I hung up the phone and got into bed. I woke up the next morning to a text from Lucy.

"Hey Kate, I'll get straight to the point. Our romantic relationship is done and I don't have any interest being friends with you. I spent a lot of money on your two make overs, the hotel, your outfits, into the thousands and that's not including Marks time and effort. So yes we are even in terms of you cheated and I had my revenge but financially we are not even. I took your payment from the film set but that doesn't dent your bills. You have an interview today at three. You still need to film the other two parts of your movies too. I'll forward you the address. The contract is for three months, after the three months your bills will be settled and we are done. If you don't agree to this then the emails to your manager will be sent this time as well as friends and family."

I sat in bed with tears in my eyes, just when I thought it was over. I thought I was free finally. I already had a job so I don't know how Lucy expects me to be at two places at the same time!

I got dressed in a short summer dress and sandals. I put my sunglasses on and made my way to Steph's salon. I walked in and there were two other girls being treated by two of Steph's helpers. Steph walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and hugged me.

"Hey Katie, ladies this is Katie. She's Lucy's ex I told you about." she said. Great, everyone here already knows all about me.

"Come and sit down, Lucy told me all about your time in the hotel with Mark. Honestly I couldn't believe the things I was hearing darling. I'm surprised you can still walk if all the things I heard are true!" she laughed and so did the girl behind.

"Well I'm sure some of it is exaggerated Steph." I smiled.

"I heard you got spit roasted by a couple of hunks, one of them even pissed over your face!" Steph said and I blushed.

"She said you came out to your first crush and you was in a porn film!" Steph said.

"Ok, ok, Steph, can we not tell the world?" I said.

"Sorry babe, I think everyone around here already knows! I'm not telling any secrets am I? They all know they need to watch their men around you!" she said and they all laughed.

"So first things first, we need you stripped down to basics again. I'm going to have you looking like a sissy model again in a couple of hours. I've heard you have an interview. I've also heard through the grapevine you're smitten with a new guy. Tell me all about him!" said Steph.

"He's called Harry." I said with a big smile.

"Oh! Look at her face girls!" Steph laughed.

"Yeah, he's cute. I only met him two days ago but I might be seeing him again tonight. We'll see where it goes I guess." I said.

Steph stripped me down to total basics, my tits were taken off, my wig was taken off too. She started over and went down a size, I had size C boobs again but this time she picked a darker shade of tan, I looked like I'd spent two weeks in Mexico. Steph stuck a blonde wig on me again and said it'll stay on for at least a month this time. She gave me new French tips and painted them red, same for my toe nails. I was waxed from head to toe and my eyebrows were plucked into a big arch again. She gave me false eye lashes and more lip filler. I now pretty much had duck lips, they were getting to a ridiculous size.

"That new little chastity device of yours is tiny Kate, I don't know how Lucy fit you into that one. You must have such a small penis." Steph said. Back when I was Alex I would've seen Steph as someone I would've asked out, so her speaking to me like this made me feel so small.

Steph finished up and I got dressed again feeling like a new woman. I checked myself in the mirror, paid and got up to leave.

"Oh one more thing Kate darling, Lucy left this package for you." she handed me a parcel which felt like it was full with clothes.

"Thank you." I said and left.

When I got home I opened the parcel and it had written on it 'Interview outfit'. I opened it to find a long sleeved tight white blouse with a vinyl red skirt and some black knee high boots. I got dressed and put my new blonde hair up into a ponytail. I had no idea what to expect from this interview, I was just given an address that was it. I zipped up my leather boots and was ready to leave, it was a warm day so I didn't need a jacket. I ordered my taxi and arrived in around twenty minutes. We pulled up to an office block, it's now half past two on a Thursday afternoon so it was understandably busy. I walked up to the reception and said I have an appointment in room thirteen, the receptionist told me it was floor three so I got the lift. When I stepped out there was an older woman, around thirty-five who looked down at my vinyl red skirt.

"Can I help you darling?" she said.

"Hey, yeah so I have an interview at three." I replied with a smile. She looked me up and down with a confused expression.

"Just wait one moment dear." she said. She walked into another room and came back out a minute later.

"Someone will be with you shortly darling." she said. I waited around ten minutes before the woman came back.

"Room 1 darling, just on your left, good luck!" she said with a smile. I got up straightened my skirt, pushed my boobs together and touched my hair up. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." said a males voice. I walked in and it was Mark sitting behind his desk. I stood in shock.

"Sit down Kate, it's nice to see you again. I see you've got your cute little walk back again. Lucy must not have kicked you that hard in your balls." he laughed. I sat down and crossed my legs.

"I thought you didn't want to see me again Mark." I said in a moody tone.

"I've explained to you before Katie, you are my sissy. Everything being done for you is for your own benefit. I know you have you own job, you will carry on going to work as you were but now you've shown them Katie you will now be full time at work as Katie. Lucy wants her money back from all of the service's she proved you with so for the next three months you will be working here Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings, from three until nine. You will be having an only fans account set up and only me and Lucy will have the log in, you will perform from this office. You are here for three months but if you make the amount of money before that then she will leave you alone. I expect you to be looking like this everyday as it's a very professional working environment. I am your boss in work now and your owner outside of work." he said. He knew that the way he spoke to me turned me on still. I pushed my thighs together tighter as my dick tried to get erect. I tried to play it cool.

"I suppose if I don't say yes then my family and friends will be shown the videos?" I said with my eyebrows raised. Mark nodded.

"Ok, well I guess it's a yes then. I thought I'd let you know I'm seeing Harry tonight from the film set. In case you were thinking about something." I said.

"Katie, do you think I'm stupid? I can fuck you any time any place, you're my sissy. I could tell you to do anything and you will do it. I'm fucking Lucy tonight, I'm seeing her this weekend and I'll be fucking her in you bed where you slept together you bimbo. You and your little boyfriend can enjoy yourself, but just remember they'll be a day soon when I'll come and collect what's mine. In fact I might give you a teaser now." Mark stood up and I quickly jumped up and started to step backwards in my high heeled boots. I tripped over the chair leg and fell over. As I turned on my front I got to my knees and went for the door handle but Marks hand grabbed my hand. His arm scooped me up by my belly and lifted me back to the table.

"Mark! Please, I'm seeing Harry in a few hours." I said.

"This ass is mine slut. It belongs to me and I'll use it whenever I want it." he said. He placed me over the table and lifted my skirt up. I hadn't been fucked since Tuesday afternoon which was a long time for me. He pushed my face onto the desk and pulled my underwear down, my bum was in the air because of the height of my heels and the low desk. Mark started to fuck me and I couldn't deny that I was in heaven again. Every time I was with Mark he made me feel like a woman. Harry was beautiful and fit but Mark was all man. He fucked my ass hard, he had a tight grip with both hands on my hips. On of his hands grabbed my ponytail and pulled back. My head was leaned back while he pounded my bum. People outside must've heard his balls slapping against my ass it was so loud. He had one hand pulling my ponytail and one hand on my hip.

"Oh, yes daddy! Fuck! Harder! Right there! Yes! Yes!" I screamed. He put his hand across my mouth.

"Shut up slut, be quiet." he whispered. I started to feel a build up like I did when Mark fucked me before. He was hitting my G spot and I felt like I was about to cum. I screamed into his hand as I came. With the chastity device on it never felt like a full orgasm and a few minutes later I felt the same rush again and I let out another moan as I came for the second time. His hand reached under my skirt and wiped up the cum then fed it to me. A few minutes later he let out a big moan and trusted hard in my bottom. He completely filled me up with his load and pulled out. I lifted my underwear and pulled my skirt up.

"Congratulations you've got the job, I'll see you next week Monday." he said and he put his head down and got back to work. I sorted my hair out and left. I gave a smile and wave to the woman I saw earlier and she waved back.

"I got the job." I said and she smiled.

When I got home all I could think about was Mark and how his dick would make me cum. I had Harry coming round with my chastity key in a few hours but with Mark I didn't even need a key, I could cum without it. I showered and put on my best underwear, new satin, green bra and thong from Ann summers. I put on a corset my black stockings and a garter belt. Then I squeezed into a short little black dress. I made us dinner and set out the wine on the table. I heard a knock at the door and let him in. As soon as he stepped in he kissed me deeply and I went weak at the knees again. He told me I looked beautiful and so did he. We ate and got tipsy for an hour or so and then he pulled my key from his pocket.

"So slut, how much do you need this? What will you do to get it back?" Harry said with a smile. My eyes lit up at the thought.

"Oh Harry, I'll do anything sir." I said with my puppy eyes. I got onto my knees in front of him and pushed my boobs together.

12