Caught My Mom Sexting

Story Info
A son caught his mom sexting and punished her by fucking.
867 words
2.99
63k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Ronit from Indore, India. I am 24 now, when I was 21.

My mom, Shilpa, has perfect chubby boobs with a great big curvy ass. Many times I see her saree and nightie get stuck in her ass while she stands or I think she doesn't wear panties many times.

My mom purchased a smartphone some time ago, and she uses WhatsApp for chatting with all our family members and her friend.

So I have a cousin, my uncle's son Rohit. He lives with us, because we lived in a village when I was small but my dad got a job and we shifted to a city and his father was a farmer so only Rohit came with us and his entire family still lives in our village.

Now coming to the story, so one time I found pics of my brother in the recycle bin of my mom's phone in which he was holding his cock in his hand and 1 pick was in which he was giving blowjob to somebody only her mouth came and by the shape of mouth I was sure that she was my mom and I took both pics in my laptop.

And a month later, I started spying on my mom in which I downloaded an app for WhatsApp in which all deleted messages would store.

One day, I took my mom's phone and open that app and found a very long chat with my cousin brother with my mom and I was shocked after watching their chats and

There was also my uncle (my mom's real brother) which was also had a long sex chat and he was asking her to come to her home and have fun and many more so I saved these all chats in my phone as well as also in my laptop.

This all took about 15 days in which I used to read all messages and save them and also masturbated while thinking of my mother and her brother and also with Rohit because firstly the chat was too romantic and horny and second my mom had a beautiful shape and her ass was big and curvy.

So after 15 days, I showed her this stuff because I could not control my urges of having sex with her.

My dad was at his work and I saw her lying on the bed so I went close to her and said "I want to show you something", and after that, I showed her all this stuff.

She became sad and asked me "What can you do with this?" I said "Do I want to hide this secret from my dad?"

She now started laughing and said "I don't care."

She said "Your father never paid attention to me after you were born, he always got busy with his job, so what should I do? What about my desires?"

I left her room and came to my room.

After some time, she came to me, when I went to her room she wore a saree but now she changed to a silky nighty, in which she was looking like a bomb.

She said nothing and sat on my bed.

I turned aside; she started crying, but I understood everything because when I came out of her room, I stood outside to see her reactions.

She called her brother for help and he said her to sex with me.

I said "I have listened to all your phone calls with your brother, so start."

I said "1..2...3... get set fuck."

She started smiling.

I said "Mom...." Before I said mom she said "Call me Shilpa your Shilpa not mom, from now I am yours too."

I said "Yours too means?"

Shilpa (from now I write Shilpa as she said) said "I am your uncle's too, can't forget him and Rohit too, they were fucking me from for a long time."

So I said about dealing to have regular sex with me.

She was now horny; I pressed her on boob, as I thought she was not wearing any bra inside.

I was pressing her boob hard, but she was enjoying it.

On the bed, the foreplay started. She came in front of me and took off her nightie. She didn't wear any bra or panties and her pussy was pink and seeping hot stuff from inside.

I was uncontrollable. I licked her pussy. It was great and enjoyable.

She was enjoying it a lot. She was pushing my head inside her pussy.

Now, we kissed in French style with passionately and they got down and gave me a blowjob and now I laid down her on the bed and pushed my hard 6inch cock with 3inch diameter in her loosened pussy.

My dick unforcedly glided in her pussy.

I fucked her for a long time after that I came inside her.

We ended up having the best sex of my life. And now we used to have sex regularly.

Many times my uncle came to my mom to fuck her and my cousin brother Rohit too but both don't know about my mom's affairs.

And here the story ends.

Now please rate my story.