Caught on Nanny Cam Pt. 02

Story Info
Johnny gets caught on nanny cam in a french maid dress again.
4.6k words
4.77
10.8k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was home when my wife walked in. She asked me if Hannah caught me. I thought in my mind. Oh, she caught me all right, caught me in her French maid costume and panties, and caught me as i spurted cum all over her face.

But then I was nervous, I said, what do you mean? My wife said, oh, Hannah texted me and wanted you to do a couple more things tomorrow. I said, yeah, no problem i'll go down there and get started when you leave for work.

My wife was kind of flirty that night at dinner. She said I made you a special dessert. Now normally I wouldn't think twice about that, but it's the way she said made, it was the tone in her voice.

I thought, did Hannah tell her, no, she couldn't have, she would be screaming at me right now, If she had been told of what I did. So the next morning when my wife went out the door, I grab my tool bag and headed down to Jim and Hanna's house.

There was a note on the door from Hannah, it said I left you some special instructions for what I need done. They are in the place where you were working yesterday signed Hanna.

I let myself in, and announced my presence there was no answer. The house was empty. My heart started thumping as I made my way to the master bedroom. Pinned to the French maid uniform, now on a hanger hanging on the closet door was a note.

The note said, Johnny, that was a lot of fun yesterday. I'm hoping we can continue again today, I know it really turned you on, but it turned me on even more. Do me a favor today go in my bathroom and shave your body, shave it everywhere for me, and then get dressed as you were yesterday. I'll be home soon signed Hanna.

My heart was really thumping in my chest. This was too much a dream comming true. I have always kind of experimented a little bit with my wife's lingerie. I've tried to introduce it a couple times in our lovemaking sessions, but she was just never into it.

My wife was a little boring. She only liked it one way all the time just plain old missionary, and I had to hurry in case the kids walked in. So I was excited at the chance to really get to dress up and play, especially with Hannah Goddess she was. She is so smokin hot.

So I did what she asked, I went in the shower, lathered up, shaved my legs, my armpits, what little hair I had on my chest, down my alarms. I shaved my face real good and close. When I got out, the air was so cool on my freshly shaven legs. I saw some of her lotion. I always liked the way she smelled, so as i've seen my wife too many times, I put lotion all over my legs, rubbing up the back of my calves around my thighs, round my butt, my belly, my chest, my arms, my neck.

I stepped into the bedroom, my cock was so hard. I couldn't wait to try those panties on again, and with the stockings, the heels and the swoosh of the dress it was definitely gonna be a fun day.

It was electrifying this time as I slid stockings up my legs feeling my calves, as I was straightening them out, making sure the seams were straight itself, so good.

Even the panties seem to feel magical this time as a snag, my smooth balls.

I was just about dressed, when I heard Hannah walk in the door. She said, oh my, Francesca, you look so pretty. I decided to get into my role, and I said, well thank you ma'am, and I did a little curtsy dip holding the hem of the dress out on both sides. Oh how she laughed. She said I think we're really gonna enjoy today.

She said come sit over here, and she pointed to the chair in front of her vanity. So I sat down. She spun the chair around and said let's get you made up correctly. She proceeded to put eyeliner on me, sone masscara, some eyeshadow. She combed through my eyebrows, and then she pulled out the redest lipstick i've ever seen.

She grab my face and squeeze my cheeks and started applying the lipstick to my lips.

She told me to smack him and made adjuster with her lips for me to follow, as a patted them together. She fumbled through her jewelry box and she found some little dangley hoop clip on earrings and hooked them on my ears.

She's spun me around so I could see in the mirror. She said, my my, Francesca, you are gorgeous. I looked at my reflection, she was right. I did look a young European girl. My blonde hair with my blue eyes highlighted by that eyeliner and eyeshadow, I could really pass as a girl named Francesca. If only my hair was a little longer.

That's when Hannah said, hold on, I bought something for you off of Amazon last night, and she opened up a box and took out a blonde wig. It was a short bobbed style blonde, highlighted wig. She put it on my head. She took one of the lacy ribbons that she had in her hair Halloween night, put it around my neck and pulled it up behind my ears, and tied it on top of the wig, in a bow.

When she spun me back around to look in the mirror, that was it, I definitely looked like Francesca the French maid. Hannah said, tidy things up, I'm gonna go take a shower, I will be right out.

So I'm prounced around the room and pretended to be Francesca, the French maid, cleaning. Hannah was pretty quick and she came out, her hair was wrapped in a towel and she had a towel wrapped around her luscious double d's. Because of their size and the way the towel was wrapped, it just barely came to the top of her pussy.

Yesterday I could see she had a blonde patch of hair, a landing strip above her pussy. I could see clearly under the towel that she was completely shaved now. She sat on the bed, took the towel off and then took the towel off her hair and dried it.

She told me, Francesca, go over to the top drawer of my dresser. There are some panties, pick me out a pair that you think would be perfect, and bring them over here and put them on me.

I was so excited. I practically ran to the dresser. When I opened it up I couldn't believe the sight. Beautiful lingerie, Satins, lace, nylon style, Blacks, reds, pinks, whites, I was like a kid in a candy store, too many decisions. Images we're running through my mind, which one, what kind, and then I saw them. The perfect pair, well, the perfect pair that I would've picked.

Anyways, they were a light shade of pink, shiny nylon, they had been trimmed around leg openings with little white lace, and around the waist, at the top, was a little white bow. They were high, cut style brief, I said perfect.

I turned around and held them up so she could see, and she nodded with a smile of approval. I trotted back over to her, grabbed her foot, brought her leg up and started slipping them over her legs and pulled them up to her knees, and then she stood for me to pull them up her thighs and around her butt.

I was face-to-face with her beautiful, bald, smooth pussy, Her lips were gorgeous, she was gorgeous, her beautiful, tan, skin. I pullrf the panties up, nestling the crotch and leg openings, framing her labia into the perfect V.

Tugging them around her butt cheeks, and then around her waist, my hands, slid back down over her ass cheeks, the feel of the slippery nylon was incredible. It was electrifying I think, for both of us.

I could sense her body, it seemed to tingle and tremble slightly to every touch I made. She took me by the hands and stood me up, she fell back laying down on the bed. And I was standing over her. She reached into the nightstand and in the drawer she pulled out a tiny feather duster.

It was part of the costume that she didn't have with her Halloween night, she handed to me. I knew what she wanted. She wanted me to tickle her, so I did slowly, around her ears, down her neck, over her shoulders, back down, her collarbone leading to the ski ramps of her big double D breasts. Mountains peaks with very hard nipples.

I tickled around them, circling around and round to the fullness of her breast, back to the center and down her belly. She was squirming, she kept moving her legs back-and-forth, squeezing the lips of her pussy with every stroke of the feathers.

I made my way down her belly button with the feather duster over the pink panties, to her inner thighs. She spread her legs and her panties were soaking wet already. The crotch was damp with moisture. I took time making my way down the inner thighs to her calves, around her ankles, and her foot, to the top of her toes.

I moved down to the tickle the arch of her foot. She started laughing, and pulling away, I said, in the most feminine voice I could muster, Oh, excuse me, Madame, Does that tickle? Hannah giggled yes, so I continue to do it. I tickled back up the side of her calf tickling the inside of her thighs.

Then I bent over and put my mouth around her big toe. I started licking and sucking it, and the sensation must've been too much for her, she was moaning pretty good. I pulled off and used my tongue, and ran a trail over the top of her foot. And straying off to her inner thigh and dove right into her panties.

I started licking her wet panties. It was delicious she was so wet, and the combination of her wetness in the nylon panty made my tongue slide slippery all over it. I stayed between her thighs, kneeling on the bed, trying my best to use my tongue, and tickling her navel with the feathers. But the feather duster, and the hair from the wig was tickling her thighs as I kept licking.

All of a sudden she clamped her legs hard around me tight, making me stop. Then we heard someone clear their throat and say, what's going on here? It was Jim, apparently he had got a ding on the nanny cam. Also, he had witnessed the whole show yesterday? And the first part of this morning? Or is he pretending not to know who I was.

Hannah spoke up and said this is Francesca. I hired her to do some cleaning around the bedroom. Jim said it looks like she was cleaning in your pussy very well. And he said don't mind me ladies continue, continue. He left the room.

When he came back, he had taken off all of his clothes except for his short, black bikini style underwear. He had a drink in his hand. It looked like scotch and he sat in the chair and swiveled back-and-forth saying, go ahead girls, continue.

I was scared I didn't know what to do but Hannah looked at me with the eyes that said just go with it. So I continued where I left off, lapping up the juices on the outside of the panties. I decided to pull them to the side, and with a full flat tongue, licked from the bottom of her pussy lips to the top, like a cow, licking a salt lick on a post.

Hanna started moaning again. I must've been hitting the right spot or is it the combination of us being caught by Jim, but she was starting to have a real intense orgasm. I started licking as fast as I could, from the bottom to the top, and in between stopping to circle around her clit. I stopped there for a bit, sucking on it, releasing it, and sucking and tugging on her pussy lips.

She was squirming back-and-forth, side to side a lot, I was worried she was gonna knock my wig off, and Jim would know exactly who I was, but she finished on my mouth and laid there panting, trying to catch her breath.

She pulled me up to her face and kissed me on the lips, I can hear Jim swirling his glass, making the ice cubes clink and he said, nice, very nice. Hannah whispered in my ear and said just go with it. He's usually never like this, but if he comes over here, let's entertain him.

I thought there's no way, I'm not gay, there's no way I'm gonna touch his cock. I whispered back in Hanna's ear and said I can't. She said, you can, you have to, or both of us are gonna be in big trouble.

Jim stood up, and I heard him put the glass down, he came over to the side of the bed, right near our faces. His cock was now sticking out of the top of his underwear band, that did nothing to hold back the meat he was packing. It had of been at least 9 inches, it was thick.

He kneeled on the bed, and Hannah pretended not to notice and started kissing me passionately. Jim freed his cock from its restraint, and started thrusting it between our lips. As we were kissing. Hannah, grabbed my head, holding the wig tight as she kissed me and the cock.

Jim started thrusting his cock in between both of our lips splitting them apart from each other. At first, I was like no, I don't want his cock near my mouth, but after a few seconds the fear faded I don't know if it's because I was dressed as Francesca, the French maid, or if it's because of the excitement, and the fact that my own cock was straining inside the spandex panties.

But the feel of his fleshy shaft as it slipped between our lips was really turning me on. Jim started thrusting back-and-forth slowly, our lips would tug the skin on the side of his 9 inch long cock, stroking it. He was really feeling it.

He was starting to moan, and since I was on top, I was in the better position, Jim put his hand on the back of my head and thrust as much of it as he could into my mouth, trying to get it to the back of my throat. I started to get gag, but he held my head and pumped fast, thrusting in and out.

I was gagging and choking, tears running down my face, my mascara was starting to smear. He pulled back, allowing me to catch my breath and stop choking, and at that moment Hanna reached up, grabbing the base of his cock and holding onto it, using her hand as a barrier so he couldn't thrust more than 4 inches into my mouth.

Now Hannah was just there watching Jim and his cock, preventing him from choking me anymore. And it must've been the right sensation, and as he was thrusting back-and-forth, I felt the first spurt hit my tongue as he was sliding back.

He stopped thrusting and another load squirted into my mouth on my tongue, then he started sliding deeper into my mouth, holding me as tight as he could. Lodged onto his shaft, my lips pressed up against Hannah's fist.

He grunted, and another spurt hit the back of my throat. All I could do was swallow. He grunted again and pulled out of my mouth and stepped off the bed. He sat back in the chair, picked up his drink. Hannah started kissing me hard again. She had her tongue deep in my mouth looking for any traces of Jim's load that he just shot.

It was hot. I was confused, but my cock was leaking cum. And cum was sliding down my throat into my belly. Jim got up, walked over to the other side of the bed to the nightstand and pulled out a medicine bottle. I heard him open. It shake a pill out and then I heard him swallow with the drink.

Hannah reached up and whispered in my ear. I think we're in trouble, he just took a Viagra. I whispered back to hear. What do you mean we, you're the one with the pussy. She said, no, I think we both are in trouble. When Jim takes a Viagra, he's only got one thing on his mind.

I said, what's that? She said, anal. Jim doesn't like to fuck my pussy. I usually suck him off to get him spent so he forgets about pounding my ass. But once in a while, he'll take a Viagra and he fucks me hard. He gets off on the power he has over butt fucking someone. But dont worry, he is a one and done kind of cummer.

She could see the scared look in my eyes and said don't worry, I know you've never had anal sex before. I'll get him to work on me, but while he's working on me. You need to do whatever you can to try and please him. I whispered OK.

Jim reached into the nightstand and pulled out a big bottle of lube, he squirt, a big glob, in his hand, and started smearing it all over his still rockhard, 9 inch cock. Hanna wiggled out from underneath me and quickly got up and got on her knees beside me,

Jim came over and got behind Hannah and me. He was pointing his cock at our pantie covered asses. And was saying, eeny Meany Miny, Moe which one of you girls am I gonna fill their hole.

Thank God he stopped at Hannah, and pulled her panties down over her ass cheeks and impaled her hard with his lubed cock. I heard her wanting to scream, but she was biting her lip, taking all of the 9 inches of her ass.

Jim started pounding her hard, holding her hips thrusting all the way as far as he could go, like he was trying to make it pop out of her mouth with every hit. He looked at me as I was looking back and said just don't stand there join in.

So I got up and went behind him with the feather duster and started tickling him, he brushed me off and said no, not me, her, get in front of her I wanna see her eat you out. I didn't know what to do. I don't have a pussy. He would know immediately soon as my panties came down that I wasn't a girl.

But I crawled up and wiggled my way laying on my back. I inched my crotch under Hannah's face, with my thighs spread around Hannah's head. I got my panties right up to her face. The ruffles of the dress over the top of Hannah's head hid my cock.

Hannah started licking my panties like I had licked hers just a few minutes ago when Jim walked in and caught us. Mine weren't wet, but they were starting to get wet from her saliva. She pulled them aside and started licking and stuck her tongue in my ass, licking in the spot where my pussy would be if i had one.

It was too much. I started shooting a load of cum right into my panties. I kept thrusting my crotch into her face and she was licking hard and her lips bounce hard against me with every deep thrust Jim was giving her ass.

I must've cum, what seem like an eternity. I don't know how the panties are going to hold so much. Hannah kept licking, it was too much for me, the sensation of her tongue on the freshly shaved skin under my balls was too much. I've never felt antything like that before. And when her tongue was on my asshole, i thought i was going to pass out.

Hannah kept licking up towards the bottom of my balls that were still hidden by the spandex panties, but now, cum is starting to run down the sides of my shaft and around my balls. Hannah could taste it, and she started moaning with approval.

We must've turned Jim on when I came, as he was looking down watching Hannah licking pussy. So far, he was convinced that I was Francesca the French maid, whose pussy was cumming all over his wife's mouth as he fucked her hard in the ass.

He gave her a few more hard thrust, and then pulled out. And that's when the panic set in. When he said OK now switch. Hannah looked up at me with her eyes saying just go with it. At this point I had no choice. We switched positions slowly. I was scared and shaking. I have never even had a finger up my ass. Now I was afraid I was gonna get a full 9 inch cock rammed in me hard.

I think I might've been crying a bit as I was scared, but as Hannah positioned her pussy underneath me, and I was looking at her wet spot on her panties, which were completely soaked. I heard Jim squirt more lube, and i felt a cold glob on the top of my ass crack sliding down to my hole.

He was rubbing more onto his cock. I trembled as I felt the hem of my French maid dress lift up, and the tugging of the spandex panties as they slipped down my ass cheeks. I was frozen.

Hannah was looking at me straight in the eyes, then I felt Jim's finger smearing lube over my rosebud. He must've seen that I was tight and nervous and he took his index finger, pressed it against my rosebud and pushed it in slow. One finger joint at a time. Holding, then slowly pulling back, then pushing in another finger joint.

He did that until his finger was all the way deep inside of me, it hurt, but as my ass gripped his finger, Hanbah grab the top of my head and buried my face in her pussy. It was at that moment that Jim removed his finger, and placed the head of his cock onto my hole.

Hanna knew what was coming so she had pulled her panties to the side, and smashed my face hard into her wet gash. She did this to muffle my screams as Jim slowly pressed the head of his cock into my hole. It was ripping and splitting me into sharp, intense pain. All I could do was scream into Hanna's pussy, but there was no sound, escaping as she pressed my face hard against her.

12