Caught on Security Camera

Story Info
Security cameras catch the wife and friend.
5.7k words
3.24
82k
73
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pkrfan
Pkrfan
84 Followers

It seemed like every day there was something in the news regarding break-ins. My boss had his house broken into last year and the family was never the same. The kids couldn't sleep for weeks after it happened.

Lately, our neighborhood had experienced violent break-ins that had all of us a bit nervous.

I have my gun permit and am ready for anybody stupid enough to break into our house while I'm in it because my 357 will go through walls.

Security was never an issue in the past because of Zeus. He was our German shepherd and he was a big baby wherever Lana and I were with him, but he was meaner than a junkyard dog if anybody else entered our property.

When you came up our driveway, he knew it. He would let you know that you were entering his property and if you valued your life you had to watch what you do.

Zeus got up in the years and the dreaded day came for me to put him down. Since his passing, my wife said she hated to come into the house by herself. Her safety is my job, so I decided to get a security system.

I went out and bought a bunch of cameras that I could access from my phone or computer screen along with window alarms.

These cameras were sweet. They could move and zoom in and out, all from my phone, tablet or computer. They also alerted me with motion detection and came with two-way audio so I could hear what was going on.

The following weekend after I bought them was the perfect time to install them because Lana was going off to a family reunion and I had to stay home to do work for a bit.

Installing them was a breeze. The challenge was where to install them so nobody could see them when entering.

One went inside the ceiling of the front porch facing toward the driveway. The other was under the soffit pointing towards the back door. Then I had one in each room except of course the bathrooms. Our master bedroom has an ashtray ceiling so hiding two up there, pointing toward the nightstands by the bed where I keep my guns was not only perfect for viewing the entire bedroom, but also safe for watching the guns.

If I needed a different angle, I could easily flip to the other. After some adjustments to them, they were all set to go.

With all the things we were doing the day she came home, I never told her what I did. I didn't mean to not tell her. I just forgot and when I did remember, we were not together.

I loved our cameras. I started to get notifications on my phone from one or the other camera. Usually when deliveries were made. On occasion, I would get notified that somebody was in the bedroom so I'd look at my phone at the video and it would be Lana changing.

Zooming in and out, I could see her put on her sexy panties and bra. I know it sounds a bit weird but it's one of those things that I wanted to turn away from but couldn't. She's so hot!

The best way to give you a visual of my wife is to describe her as a fifty-four year old Italian woman who naturally oozes sexuality. Her hair flows down to her neck like a waterfall whenever she moves. Her big brown eyes capture your eyes and never let go. Her breasts are perfectly erect 34C globes that beg to be not only sucked but loved. Her hips go out to a rounded and beautiful ass that she captivates both male and female with because of its gorgeous symmetry. It defies gravity because it's a perfect half round butt.

When she walks, both males and females watch her because if there was anybody on this planet that has a charismatic ass, it would be her. It's spellbinding.

When she puts on a skirt and blouse for work, it makes my mind race with all kinds of thoughts. Thoughts like the one thing that turns me on. Seeing her having sex with another guy.

Don't ask me why. I know it's not normal. It's a fantasy of mine just like others having fantasies about feet, bondage, and the like.

Just seeing her talk to other guys conjures up visuals of them taking her and making her scream in ecstasy.

The problem with those dirty thoughts is that I thought they would never come to fruition.

Lana is a conservative woman who was brought up prim and proper. Doing something like that was not agreeable to her because she worried that it might affect our marriage or word might get around our small town.

But she says no when we're in casual conversation.

In bed, it's a different matter.

Being so conservative, you wouldn't believe that she can be so liberating and wild in bed, but it's true. When she has a few drinks in her, she becomes this total sex freak in bed.

What always happens during foreplay is she'll whisper in my ear "What turns you on baby?" knowing damn well what my reply is going to be. She wants to hear me say that my turn on is to see her taken by another guy.

If I'm going down on her I'll say, "I want to watch a guy eat your pussy."

This gets her extremely horny to the point where she starts to moan loudly.

Her favorite is when I say things like, "I want to see him get behind you and slide his big dick in your ass" and she'll then say, "Do it! Stick your dick in my ass like he would!"

Or I'll tell her, "I want to see him pull your arms over your head and hold them there while he rams his huge dick up you like somebody possessed!" And then I do that exact same thing to her.

She needs to put a face to the man whom I'm describing to send her over the edge, so she'll ask, "Is it a friend or some stranger?"

I always tell her one guy that I know she likes and that's Jake.

Jake is slightly younger than us and used to see Lana's older daughter. He's about 6 foot and has a bit of baggage but has this ruggedness with a sweet personality that stands out.

The relationship didn't work out between the daughter and Jake, but he became a good friend of ours nevertheless and we've met him at bars often to have a few and talk.

The relationship between him and Lana is much closer than he and I because they had more related interests and, I think, because he has a crush on her.

If I would see him someplace, he would be calm and reserved as if he were bored. If I'm with Lana and we run into him, he's the happiest guy in the world. If we're talking to him, his eyes are all towards her. When he sees her, he gives her a long hug and a kiss on the cheek. If he's had a few too many, his hands go pretty low to the top of her ass.

It was not uncommon for him to pick her up and take her to wine tastings if I was busy or to meet her at a bar where I was shooting league pool.

One time he picked her up to meet me at a tournament and they went out to dinner and had drinks before showing up. I'll come home from work and the two of them would be in the living room chatting like kids while having wine.

To a lot of husbands, this would be a bit uncomfortable but again, he was a good friend of ours and Lana never thought anything about it until I started mentioning his name in bed during sex.

When I tell her this fantasy guy is Jake while having sex with her in bed, she goes from quiet to vocal.

"I bet Jake would love to fuck you while I watch," I'll tell her. This would lead her to have thunderous orgasms.

Sometimes she would get so caught up in my description of what I would love to see Jake do to her, she would scream out his name and then have this long orgasm that would make her spasm and nearly pass out.

After both having thunderous orgasms, I'll always broach the subject of maybe trying another guy for real.

"If the sex is like that because of another guy," I'll say, "maybe we should give it a try,"

"Now Tom you know I can't do that," she'll always say. "It's just a fantasy."

As conservative and reserved as she has been and as adamant as she was that this fantasy was not going to happen, I was beyond shocked that it did. And it was unbelievable.

It was a Thursday night and I was still at the office. I told Lana I was working late and she said okay.

It was after supper time when we got a text from Jake wondering if we wanted to go out for drinks. I texted back that I was still at work and right away Jake asked Lana if she still wanted to go out. He would pick her up. Lana had nothing else to do so she accepted.

I took a small break from my work to check out the cameras from my monitor and get a little entertainment of watching Lana change.

It was a good show. She went and took a shower. Then came out and went to her dresser to pull out my favorite pair of panties, the white French lace that are slim in front and slim in the back to show off half of that incredible ass.

Then, to my surprise, she put on a black leather skirt and a white cotton top that plunged pretty low down her chest. Then she put on these three inch high heel black shoes and then spent a good long time primping up as if she were going to the Metropolitan Opera.

First of all, I didn't know she owned a leather skirt or that top.

Secondly, why was she dressing up for a simple hour or so with Jake? She never did when the three of us went out.

When she was all done, I noticed something. She didn't put on a bra.

She's never done that when the two of us went out and if I asked her to, I was shut down right away. It's almost as if I'm watching the wrong house on the cameras.

I got buried in my work until my phone went off regarding the cameras in the house going on because of motion. Once motion is detected, the cameras start to record and store the action in the cloud until ten minutes after motion is done.

I went to my office monitor and opened the video feeds from the cameras. It was the dining room camera showing that Lana and Jake had made it back from drinks.

I was transfixed on the screen because of her appearance before he came. It was hard to focus on work because of what I saw. My imagination went through a myriad of fantasies that I thought would never happen but then again, she was dressed in a way that would make any man salivate.

They entered the house and after some small talk they grabbed a couple of glasses of wine and chatted across from each other at the kitchen counter, Lana facing the camera and Jake with his back to it.

I knew Lana well enough to see the signs when she had a few too many. Tonight, was one of those nights. What a combination - her having drinks, dressed to kill and with a guy she calls out by name when we have the wildest sex. I thought I knew Jake pretty well and knew he wouldn't try anything with her, but how could he not?

My thoughts were validated when Lana stood up, zipped down her jacket, and stuck out her chest while sexually removing her jacket.

I zoomed in to her chest area and it was such a sight. You could see the outline of her dark areola and her nipples were bullets.

I then zoomed out and Jake did not try to hide his stare. He stopped his glass halfway to his mouth and just ogled those mouthwatering tits. Lana then resumed her position on the other side of the counter with this devilish grin that she gets when she's horny and tipsy.

After about fifteen minutes of small talk, I could see that the conversation was getting personal because suddenly Lana was bending over with a smile on her face, showing a lot of cleavage and talking to him in a way that looked like flirting. I should know, because she did it enough when we were dating.

Jake got the picture, so he leaned forward also and now the two of them were inches apart, face to face. I was glued to the screen because this was leading to something she told me would never happen.

After a few minutes of this, I was on the edge of my chair because I couldn't read lips but was DYING to find out what they were saying. The mic wasn't picking them up because they were so close. By the body language of the two, I could swear the conversation was sexual.

Suddenly Jake straightens up, walks around to where Lana is, and stands directly behind her. Lana didn't move at all, so she was partially bent over and Jake's front is right up against Lana's tight leather covered ass.

Lana now starts grinding her hips and stands up a little. She then takes her arms up over her head and around his neck which makes her nipples poke right through the white top.

You'd have to be an idiot to not see that she was telling Jake to grab her tits and sure enough, his hands moved from his sides to her hips and then ever so slowly up and erotically, glide up to her breasts.

I hit the arrow keys on the keyboard to get a closer look because I can't believe what I'm seeing.

Sure enough. My wife is in front of our friend, chest out and leaning her head on his shoulder while he was making circular movements around her nipples and then pinching them.

I thought that she would have shut him down immediately, but to my disbelief she's not resisting. She's not moving his hands away. She's completely giving herself to his advances and loving it.

"Oh Jake!" Lana moans out, "That feels so good!"

"I've always wanted you Lana," Jake moaned as he kissed her head and played with her erect nipples.

Jake removed his left hand from her left tit to move her hair away from her neck and starts to make love to the nape of her neck.

It's as if he knew exactly what turns her on because if you want to get her in the mood to fuck, you nibble on her neck and play with her nipples. It's how we started every lovemaking session.

Lana can come by just having her tits played with. Pinching, pulling, sucking and even biting those hard points makes her convulse in orgasm.

Since his left hand was done moving her hair, he took both hands and goes to her waist again, pulls her tight white top out of the waistband of her tight skirt and lifts her tight white top over her round tits in a motion that makes them bounce.

That sight made me realize that I was hard as hell and aching for release.

Lana seemed to be over the moon with lust because she dropped a little, but then regained herself as if she was getting weak in the knees.

She suddenly turned around, gives him the most passionate kiss I've ever seen her give anybody and heads toward the bedroom but not before taking her top off and throwing it on the floor. Then she unzips her skirt and that falls next all while walking away from our friend who is in disbelief.

By the time she enters the bedroom, the only thing she has on is her high heels and her white panties.

The view of seeing that as a voyeur is unexplainable. It was like watching a movie of a film star gliding into her den of love.

I moved the camera back to Jake and he just stood there for a minute as if he were frozen. I could only imagine that he must have been thinking how lucky he was and was going to be.

I caught myself with my mouth open in shock. What is going on? What am I witnessing? My wife is going to have sex with another man and I'm going to watch!

I was so engulfed in what was transpiring between those two that I forgot to think this whole thing through.

Suddenly my mind spun out of control with all kinds of questions.

What will this do to our marriage?

What if this is the start of something the two of them will do on a regular basis?

What if Jake is better than me and bigger than me?

Then suddenly I came back down to reality. I noticed that I've never been so hard in my life and my breathing was in overdrive; it was the best time I've ever had.

It looked like she was going to have sex with our friend and I was not going to stop it because it was the most erotic thing I've ever seen.

I took off my pants and started to rub my aching hard on and suddenly came.

After coming back down to earth, I quickly rushed to the two bedroom cameras from my screen to catch what was happening next.

The sight I see on my computer screen is breathtaking. Yet shocking.

Lana is on all fours, her incredibly sexy round ass is up in the air and her head and shoulders are on the bed in a pose that is so full blown sexy.

Jake enters the room and stops dead in his tracks. I could tell he was in complete awe of seeing my wife's gorgeous white French lace encased ass inviting him in. It was so hot I was jealous that he was getting treated this way and not me.

He then proceeds to take off the rest of his clothes and heads straight for that pussy.

He bends over slightly and with both hands starts molding and squeezing those globes. He had to have been doing that for a good five minutes as if in a spell. Her beautiful ass cheeks were enveloping his hands into their softness.

He then puts both hands near her dark crack and gently spreads her bottom apart to gaze upon a sight that only I have had the pleasure to see.

The sheer white panties did nothing to hide all the intricacies of her sex.

He first started licking and sucking on her pussy and ass through her panties but then ever so slowly lowers them just over her ass and starts all over again on her exposed pussy and asshole but not before once again staring at what he was about to feast on.

Lana not only has a nice round ass but also has a beautiful pussy and asshole.

Her asshole is lightly brown and inviting. Her pussy is a beautiful pink with a strip of hair on both sides of her lips to make them stand out.

The mic picks up sounds of her moaning very loudly. The camera catches Lana grinding her ass into his face while he just devours her rosebud and lips.

I'm not sure how long he was feasting on her, but it went by so fast. Because of all the things I was seeing, I became mesmerized concerning what he was doing back there.

He used his tongue on her pussy and licked all the way up to her asshole while his hands were mauling her hanging breasts that she raised up for.

Then he used one, then two, then three fingers in her pussy. Then he licked a finger and stuck it in her tight asshole while two were in her pussy. He sawed them in and out like a surgeon that brought out some guttural howling sounds emanating from her mouth that I've never heard before. I could only guess that she was having one orgasm after another due to past experience of those sounds when I was pleasuring her.

Jake wanted something in return. Lana seemed to read his mind and flipped to her back with her head hanging over the edge of the bed.

"That's it baby," Jake says, "Suck my cock!"

All I hear from Lana is a moan that intensifies every time he jams his long dick

down her throat.

Lana rarely sucked my cock and if she did, it was because I nearly begged for it.

On the screen was a whole different story. She took his entire length up to his torso without even gagging. Who is this woman?

I was right when I described Jake's dick to her when we were fantasizing. It was pretty big in both length and girth. The head had a huge crown at the tip and veins up and down the length as if it was on steroids. I would put it at about two to three inches longer than mine and larger in width.

The rest of watching the blow job scene was something right out of a porno movie.

She took it all the way down her throat, played with his balls and guided his hands to her aroused nipples so he could manhandle them.

As much as he wanted her for so long and as hot and erotic as she was, I knew he wouldn't last long and I was right. How could he with such a sight before him?

I suddenly heard him jerk his body as if he was convulsing and unload what must have been a huge load into her mouth. He wailed which can only be described as a cross between a grunt and a yell.

She hated giving me blow jobs and certainly wouldn't take my spunk in her mouth if she ever did blow me. With Jake, she downed every last drop.

As he was cumming, I was doing the same in my chair. What showed in front of my eyes was the hottest thing I've ever seen, so it was only fitting that I came like never before. The globs spurting all over my legs and chair arms.

Pkrfan
Pkrfan
84 Followers
12